PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:23:32
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Artifacts of Known Effects.  (Read 12615 times)

Researching too much has provided a headache on what to accept as reality. So, changing the approach on exactly what I was actually wanting to find, I achieved some success.
The Apsden motor experiment.
A motor fixed with a rotating magnet is timed until it reaches a certain speed on its initial spin-up. The motor is stopped and timed again on spin-up. The second time is less indicating some inertia is present.
However, if this inertia was a fact, we would assume it would take longer to spin-up if started in the opposite direction. The fact is reported that it takes the same time as the second spin-up no matter what direction you start rotating.
From this the inertia reported may be an incorrect assumption.
The only way that appears to fit with the results of the experiment are no inertia is present. What appears to be present would suggest that the aether is being sliced somehow and a less dense partition is being created. The aether itself if responsible for the effect is then acting like its made of a soft jelly like substance.
The TPU has a vibratory effect reported if moved when in operation. Assuming the jelly like substance is correct, the rotating magnetics would create another 'cut' in the devices new location.
Looking at this from another angle. What would be the effect of two motors from the experiment being arranged in quadrature where the assumed cutting crosses forming a central region of interaction?
I have not found anything with this experiment being noted. If the TPU or other units create a quadrature arrangement as suggested above, could this be the holy grail we are looking for?
Interesting if the centre of interaction actually spins like a ball disconnected from the 'aetheric soup' (Dirac sea?) and can be charged with a field we can interact with.
Thoughts...

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi szaxx,

I have also heard of this experiment.  I would like to see it done with magnetic or other type of bearings that have very low drag.  Every motor that I have worked with always showed signs of the current dropping and the speed increasing after a good warm up which allows the bearings to run freer.  I have assumed that was the reason a motor accelerates faster the second time.  Do you know of any demonstrations that would eliminate the bearings as part of the reason for the effect?

I like your idea for a test of two motors arranged in quadrature to test your theory.

Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

When I looked at the reverse rotation offering the same things didn't add up and inertia went through the window.
I imagined the magnets working like metal rods on the outer edge if a rotating circle cutting a trough of sorts. This leaves a coloumn that's somewhat disconnected  centrally. Jelly melts at high temps and retains its weight, that's why it seems to fit in the analogy well enough to utilise.

Thanks for the links Grumpy, the second one is new  O0

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Very interesting reading.  Thanks for the links Grumpy!

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi szaxx,

I have also heard of this experiment.  I would like to see it done with magnetic or other type of bearings that have very low drag.  Every motor that I have worked with always showed signs of the current dropping and the speed increasing after a good warm up which allows the bearings to run freer.  I have assumed that was the reason a motor accelerates faster the second time.  Do you know of any demonstrations that would eliminate the bearings as part of the reason for the effect?

I like your idea for a test of two motors arranged in quadrature to test your theory.

Carroll

The bearings resistance would offer a 'miniscule delta t' from the initial start-up IMHO. I like the idea of magnetic bearings though.
I'm still searching for more information on this effect. It appears to be very significant, way outside of bearings warming up. Various metal discs show different effects from reading. I'm unsure of the size of these discs if weight is kept constant, there's differing densities to look at. If a magnetic arrangement is more reactive than a matched size/weight other disc then this throws that one through the window.

The interest is finding why this occurs. The word anomoly is used and this itself shows a lack of understanding. It warrants further investigation to attain satisfactory resolution.

Has anyone seen a replication on YT?
I've started searching for something along these lines and only found scribed info useful.

A test unit may be constructed as soon as time allows. Proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

My " half baked " demo here.

https://youtu.be/m85GS5APXfk

There's been a lot of interest, note the views.

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Good demo, I liked the size of the flywheel.
If you still have the setup it would be interesting to see a few runs with strong neos added. The weight will be more, the time taken could be worked out from the extra weight and if any differences occurred.
Alternatively, you could Pulse the disc with a few Teslas to impart a magnetic charge upon it. You'd need a powerful arrangement based on the size.
No half measures on that one lol.

For the TPU I would concentrate on methods of magnetic field manipulation in magnets as they are already concentrated nodes in terms of Aether field and research on Floyd Sweet who had 500W out with the input of milliwatts. Also magnetic V Gate have clues how that can be arranged.

Cheers!

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear szaxx.

Sadly the rig has been repurposed for a derivation of Brads PM thingy.

The flywheel came from a 1920's town gas engine and is made from high quality cast Iron so there's absolutely no chance of magnetising it.

Do you think that a magnetic field associated with this would improve the performance?

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Ok on the TPU, its what we can find about how mag fields change in the medium they seem to exist in. Charge a low density section and collapse it, the field would be more intense but far shorter. Similar to avalanching.
 A magnetic field should provide a greater interaction as it extends further into the aether due to its inherent spin characteristics. This I'd expect to cut a larger section either in width and/or length around the disc. The thought being a larger cut giving less resistance on a second start-up. The alignment of the mag field would require experimentation to address any difference. Hopefully providing more of a feel as to what's occurring so some deductions can be made.
A hall effect sensor may prove useful to create a 3D diagram around the unit before and after a long run time has occurred.
Either that or a LC micro sized resonant air coil noting frequency changes.
Thoughts appreciated.

Hi,

Well, if to go deep into theory for understanding things, there is good read about stuff in http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Andersen_03.pdf
You can read about Floyd Sweet VTA there.

Cheers!

Thanks for the link it'll be read with interest.
 Funny thing I found when opening the file was the name of a guy I previously worked with. Not the same one unfortunately.

Floyd sweets device is a double balanced unit looking at it and I'd guess resonant around 185KHZ somewhere in its workings. The magnets need to be very weak IMHO.
I have thought about it a few times and the kick from the delay coil in the TPU may share some commonalities in their operation with aether biasing.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
What if the wave form is stopped at its greatest height? The collapse would power then next drive signal. Snake bites it's tail.

Nicely worded GK, it'd be like the crack of a whip.
While thinking of the quadrature arrangement, if it does effect a spheroid centrally, this would be effectively disconnected from the 'aetheric sea' with enough applied power.
Interesting thoughts lead the possible spheroid not being presented to any fields passing through it. The bubble outside of our so called spacetime that theorists purport wonderment over lol. Motors and permanent magnets may not be sufficient to do this and an electronic device would then be a necessary piece of equipment.
This is a later experiment that may be worth investigating pending a replication of the original unit.
There's lots to say of rotating fields at great speed as we all know. Rotating above 75 KHZ after a timed run-up may prove interesting.
There's some correlation on the disc size and speed in the TPU threads that seems applicable.
I've most of the items together and will be looking into a resonant micro sized LC head unit for any frequency deviations. This seems the best option at present.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:23:32