PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 21:48:46
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Did we go to the Moon  (Read 41506 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: WattsUp
...so better we stick to what we are good at and that is, working towards OU.

The only man on Planet Earth who is publicly able to
summon OverUnity from its source with any sort of
consistency and regularity is Daniel Pomerleau.

And Daniel does it without any electrical or electronic
devices - he uses just coils of wire.

One may wonder whether this reveals anything about
the true nature of OverUnity?  Or Free Energy?

The "real" space program which operates as a very
deep Black Project under the U.S. Navy (that portion
of it which is officially non-existent) has established
liaison with "inter-dimensionals."  Those are the ones
who have shown the way.  With strings attached...

NASA is a very costly "show" intended to create the
illusion that their technology is present "cutting edge."
The "show" has been quite effective...

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
What did he say after that? Seems the clip was cut off.

I will dig the whole interview clip up for you tonight-but it is long.

Brad.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee

One may wonder whether this reveals anything about
the true nature of OverUnity?  Or Free Energy?

The "real" space program which operates as a very
deep Black Project under the U.S. Navy (that portion
of it which is officially non-existent) has established
liaison with "inter-dimensionals."  Those are the ones
who have shown the way.  With strings attached...

NASA is a very costly "show" intended to create the
illusion that their technology is present "cutting edge."
The "show" has been quite effective...

Indeed
NASA is a diversion that keeps people looking in the wrong direction---they are the magicians that project the elusions.

Group: Professor

Can you explain / provide a link?  this is quite a claim you make here.

I wonder where the electricity that feeds his home comes from. Probably EDF.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Quote from: Paul-R
I wonder where the electricity that feeds his home comes from. Probably EDF.

Good question.  I suspect his home is powered with
electricity from the grid.  For some reason "Free Energy"
manifestations provided to low level Earthlings are only
for short term time frames to enable demonstrations.

It is real and it performs work.  Unfortunately, "Science*"
is not prepared yet to accept how it is made to manifest.

* The "Science" which is made available for Public Consumption.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-15, 18:41:21 by muDped »

Buy me some coffee
14,000 reels of telemetry data missing  C.C
The most important mission in man's history,and 14,000 reels of data have just gone missing???.
Aint that a hoot ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bkxbwsc-Q

Buy me some coffee
I guess we could just solve this the same way we insist on doing  here when !big! claims are made.
Do we have any third party verification that we went to the moon?-->Is there any one else other than NASA that can prove we went to the moon?. O0

Brad

Buy me some coffee
And yet another slip up by another astronaut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51DED8dcNkA

And the well trained,and well informed Alan Bean.
One would think that the astronauts them self would know about the Van Allen belts--but apparently not C.C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpqn3Gb20

Buy me some coffee
 Flag waving on the moon from astronaut bouncing past it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUBMBKYTegc

Buy me some coffee
Now,here is a little research project for all the moon walker believers.

I would like you to find the best footage(original footage from the NASA web site) of the lunar rovers moving on the moon. Then post that video here,and i will show you that it is absolute rubbish,and explain why.

Brad

Group: Ambassador

Brad
I must admit that these you tube examinations bring up interesting observations , I did see a fellow with a fairly large telescope
posting images of objects floating over craters on the moon, which were clear enuff to actually get a feel for his claims [his claim being something's up there  :o

so if this fellow can see things on the moon with a 12 inch amateur reflective telescope ,we should be able to see with our own eyes
[ not NASA photo's] images of the tire tracks and Lunar Module left behind on the moon.

personally the best guy I know for Amateur astronomy here is Tinsel.

?

or do we have any members that can visit an observatory and ask the operators if they have any evidence  ?

Buy me some coffee
This is a post that TK posted on OU.com,that i would like to post here as well.

The link provided was suppose to provide third party proof that man walked on the moon. But what it did do was the exact opposite.

TK: Here's a lot more evidence for TinMan to deny:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Here's some information about LROC that you may not have realized, TinMan:

Images taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission beginning in July 2009 show the six Apollo Lunar Module descent stages, Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package (ALSEP) science experiments, astronaut footpaths, and lunar rover tire tracks. These images are the most effective proof to date to rebut the "landing hoax" theories.[42][43][44] Although this probe was indeed launched by NASA, the camera and the interpretation of the images are under the control of an academic group — the LROC Science Operations Center at Arizona State University, along with many other academic groups.[45] At least some of these groups, such as German Aerospace Center, Berlin, are not located in the USA, and are not funded by the US government.[46]
Of course all these academic groups and even the German Aerospace Center are in on the Hoax, and images from LROC are being doctored every day to keep up the big lie. Aren't they, TinMan? There are secret classrooms full of graduate students at ASU, being paid by NASA, to perpetuate the myth, year after year ..... right. 

And of course the retroreflector ranging data is faked, isn't it, even though anyone with the right equipment can fire a laser at the moon and get the same data back, proving there are man-made objects sitting on the moon.

This strange fixation of yours, TinMan, makes you look pretty silly, I must admit.

After reading the entire page,i could not find one shred of evidence that showed that man walked on the moon. But as i looked closer at the provided information and pictures,i made yet another discovery that proves the moon pictures are fake. But first my reply to TK in regards to the link he provided.

This strange fixation of yours, TinMan, makes you look pretty silly, I must admit.

Really?.
Lets look at your provided !third party! proof of the moon walkers. And this will be from the link you provided.

And of course the retroreflector ranging data is faked, isn't it, even though anyone with the right equipment can fire a laser at the moon and get the same data back, proving there are man-made objects sitting on the moon.

Quote from your link.
Quote: Strictly speaking, although the reflectors are strong evidence that human-manufactured artifacts currently exist on the Moon, and their locations are consistent with NASA's claims, they do not prove humans have visited the Moon.
Evidence that man went to the moon=0

Here's some information about LROC that you may not have realized, TinMan:
Of course all these academic groups and even the German Aerospace Center are in on the Hoax, and images from LROC are being doctored every day to keep up the big lie.

Where are these nice clear images from the LRO of the equipment left behind on the moon?. -There are none-oh,except for the one below-pic 1. Is this the best you have?.

Now for a bit more from your link.
Quote 1-In this section is evidence, by independent researchers, that NASA's account is correct. However, at least somewhere in the investigation, there was some NASA involvement, or use of US government resources.
Lol-NASA and government involvement.

2-SELENE photographs[edit]
In 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings.[1] On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by the Apollo 15 astronauts August 2, 1971 during EVA 3 at station 9A near Hadley Rille. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 metres.

With a resolution of 10 meters ::)
Where is the lunar rover in the picture taken from SELENE ?,or even the ruddy great rock next to the rover in the original apollo pictures?
Pictures 2 and 3 are the original pictures !apparently! taken on the apollo 15 mission. Picture 4 is from the SELENE -->that has a resolution of 10 meters :D

3-The light-coloured area of blown lunar surface dust created by the lunar module engine blast at the Apollo 15 landing site was photographed and confirmed by comparative analysis of photographs in May 2008. They correspond well to photographs taken from the Apollo 15 Command/Service Module showing a change in surface reflectivity due to the plume.

What engine blast--what plume of dust?.
Show me one original video that shows any sort of blast crater under the lunar lander module.
If this plume of dust that is suppose to exist,or was created,covered the ground so as to change surface reflectivity,then why isnt there any of this dust from this plume on the lander foot pad's?. The foot pad's(which are bowl/dish shaped) would have caught some of this dust from the plume. But no-nothing to be seen in any photo showing the foot pad's in any of the apollo missions.

4-Chandrayaan-1[edit]
As with SELENE, the Terrain Mapping Camera of India's Chandrayaan-1 probe did not have enough resolution to record Apollo hardware.

5-Chang'e 2[edit]
China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres. It claims to have spotted traces of the Apollo landings, though the relevant imagery has not been publicly identified
Lol-aint that a hoot :D

6-Kettering Grammar School[edit]
A group at Kettering Grammar School, using simple radio equipment, monitored Soviet and U.S. spacecraft and calculated their !!orbits!!.[10][11] In 1972 a member of the group "picks up Apollo 17 on its way to the Moon

7-This event can be traced with the Apollo 8 Flight Journal, noting that launch was at 0751 EST or 12:51 UT on December 21
Dr. Michael Moutsoulas at Pic du Midi Observatory reported an initial sighting around 17:10(4 hours and 19 minutes after lift off) UT on December 21 with the 1.1-metre reflector as an object (magnitude near 10, through clouds) moving eastward near the predicted location of Apollo 8
!!Now TK,as you are a bit of an amateur Astronomer,tell us how well you could spot or track an object that small,traveling at the speed that the apollo space craft was travelling at,and through cloud's at that ?.!! ;)

Justus Dunlap and others at Corralitos Observatory (then operated by Northwestern University) obtained over 400 short-exposure intensified images, giving very accurate locations for the spacecraft

The 2.1m Otto Struve Telescope at McDonald Observatory, from 01:50–2:37 UT on December 23, observed the brightest object flashing as bright as magnitude 15, with the flash pattern recurring about once a minute

The Lick Observatory observations during the return coast to Earth produced live television pictures broadcast to United States west coast viewers via KQED-TV in San Francisco.

At Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the mission, as it was used years previously for Sputnik.[16] At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists were tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon.[17] In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made

Rachel, Chabot Observatory's 20-inch refracting telescope, helps bring Apollo 13 and its crew home. One last burn of the lunar lander engines was needed before the crippled spacecraft's re-entry into the Earth's

Apollo 14[edit]
Main article: Apollo 14
Corralitos Observatory photographed Apollo 14<--thats great :D

Apollo 16[edit]
Main article: Apollo 16
Jewett Observatory at Washington State University reported sightings of Apollo 16.[6]

At least two different radio amateurs, W4HHK and K2RIW, reported reception of Apollo 16 signals with home-built equipment

Apollo 17[edit]
Main article: Apollo 17
Sven Grahn describes several amateur sightings of Apollo 17<--Where?.

And the list go's on and on.
Total evidence that man went to the moon from the provided link by TK=0

I have no problem believing that they could have been in earth orbit at that time in history,and i have no problem believing that we could have sent a craft to the moon, But man never went,because they just could not,and still cannot today-as has been described by NASA engineers and astronauts them self.

So i see no evidence what so ever in the link you provided TK,that proves man went to the moon.
In fact,most of what is described on that page is comical.

I think that page TK is making you look pretty silly if you think there is any proof what so ever provided in that link that proves man went to the moon.

Brad

P.S
I have to add this TK.
If some one provided this kind of !!so called!! evidence to back up a claim of an overunity device,you would laugh in there face.
Please read next post

Brad

Buy me some coffee
A closer look at the pictures in the !!proof!! link provided by TK

My post from OU.com

TK,this is a picture from that link you posted that was suppose to show proof-or third party proof that man did walk on the moon--which it did not.
But what it did do,is once again show that the pictures taken on the !!moon!! are fake.
I wonder if you really take a good hard look at !!what is suppose to be! this proof you provide-->or do you prefer to turn a blind eye due to the need to believe.

It is ironic that the link your provided to show evidence that man was on the moon,ended up being a link that show's the pictures taken on the !!moon!! are fake.

The picture in the link you provided is quite good quality,and you can blow it up quite a lot on windows picture viewer,and it will still remain quite clear.
So after you have done that,could you please show us all where the wheel tracks for the rover are ???. I mean,i can clearly see the foot prints left by the moon walkers,but see no wheel tracks for the rover. Did the rover fly to that position?--maybe the moon walkers carried it there? :D

Here is the link TK posted to show the third party proof that man walked on the moon,and also the source for the image below -->for those interested in the truth.
So go ahead,copy and save the image from the provided !!proof!! link,and enlarge the image to see if you can find the rover wheel tracks.
There are no wheel tracks to either the front,rear or in between the wheels them self. This clearly shows the rover was lowered by some sort of winching device into place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Some more pics from NASA showing trackless lunar rovers. O0

Buy me some coffee
Here is an interesting quote by NA,and he made this statement in several interviews.

Listen to the answer he gives in regards to seeing stars from the moon.

Quote: we were never able to see stars from the moon without looking through the optic's

What optic's?
1st--the view finders on the camera's were removed for the moon missions.
2nd--if you could see the stars through the optic's,then why do they not show up on the film
3rd--the reason the view finders were removed from the camera's,was because the astronauts could not look down on that angle to look through the camera in the first place. C.C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG7HjyuDP9w

Buy me some coffee
Wires on the moon.

In the below video,we can see that these astronauts have got better moves than Michael Jackson.
 Pay close attention from 1:30 onward. There is something else i noticed when watching the video carefully.
There is a white object that falls out of the astronauts back pack,and it falls to the surface of the moon very fast. Why did it fall so fast to the surface of the moon,when everything else they show falls in slow motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqi5ckFr1Ow

tExB=qr
This guy filmed some interesting shock wave across the moon, or holographic refresh rate type of anomaly. 

http://youtu.be/9jK5Nq08r1g

Apparently he's had collaborating evidence from others.  I'm thinking what if this is a shockwave in our upper atmosphere?  Where were the other people?   

http://youtu.be/xUGxysKSGEM

He's got a video of an object moving across the moon, very interesting.

http://youtu.be/EC6MlZ8ib0s

Looking closely at the last video, there is a distortion field around the object. 
Also, this field around the object extends further behind the object than in front of the object. 
Does this imply that the object is tilted forward?

Group: Guest
Wires on the moon.

In the below video,we can see that these astronauts have got better moves than Michael Jackson.
 Pay close attention from 1:30 onward. There is something else i noticed when watching the video carefully.
There is a white object that falls out of the astronauts back pack,and it falls to the surface of the moon very fast. Why did it fall so fast to the surface of the moon,when everything else they show falls in slow motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqi5ckFr1Ow

Hi Tinman, I do see the object fall rather quickly, but I must disagree on the fallen Astronaut having no help to stand up. What I see is the fallen Astronaut has his left arm extended and the standing Astronaut uses his right hand to assist the fallen Astronaut by grasping the fallen guys extended left hand, the fallen guy uses the standing guys right hand (and maybe his thigh also) as a support to help him stand up, this is partially obscured by the standing guy, it seems, but I believe there is help given and support taken to stand the fallen guy back up.

If the object had some force on it going down just prior to detaching from the backpack it would be kind of thrown to the surface not simply dropped.

Also it is possible that the Astronaut might be inclined to stand on his toes a bit in low gravity.

Not trying to take any sides, just giving another perspective. I don't think the video is much proof of anything, neither for nor against. Inconclusive I say.

As for the explanations I say we must run a line of questioning in our heads and ask things like - What could cause an object to go to the surface quicker than gravity alone ? Answer = exerted downward force + gravity.

P.S. I just had a pang of deja vu. Not sure why, maybe a false sense of it.

Oh and "the optics" could be as simple as different filters on the helmets, or other hand held optics, other than camera's.

Buy me some coffee
Hi Tinman, I do see the object fall rather quickly, but I must disagree on the fallen Astronaut having no help to stand up. What I see is the fallen Astronaut has his left arm extended and the standing Astronaut uses his right hand to assist the fallen Astronaut by grasping the fallen guys extended left hand, the fallen guy uses the standing guys right hand (and maybe his thigh also) as a support to help him stand up, this is partially obscured by the standing guy, it seems, but I believe there is help given and support taken to stand the fallen guy back up.

If the object had some force on it going down just prior to detaching from the backpack it would be kind of thrown to the surface not simply dropped.

Also it is possible that the Astronaut might be inclined to stand on his toes a bit in low gravity.

Not trying to take any sides, just giving another perspective. I don't think the video is much proof of anything, neither for nor against. Inconclusive I say.

As for the explanations I say we must run a line of questioning in our heads and ask things like - What could cause an object to go to the surface quicker than gravity alone ? Answer = exerted downward force + gravity.

P.S. I just had a pang of deja vu. Not sure why, maybe a false sense of it.

Oh and "the optics" could be as simple as different filters on the helmets, or other hand held optics, other than camera's.

All input welcome Farmhand O0,and my aim here is to look for things that have not yet been seen or asked by the !!so called !!skeptics.
It is odd to see the object fall so fast,when the hammer and feather test seem to show the hammer falling slower than what that object did from the astronauts backpack in that video.

Anyway,bit by bit we can analyse all the data provided by NASA,and !!if!! those here are able to put aside the !!need to believe!! attitude,and use the science and methodology they do to look into other extraordinay claim's,then we may get to the truth.

Below is a blown up view of one of the lunar rover wheels,and the picture from NASA that the exploded view came from. As we know the lunar surface soil is void of any water/moisture content due to the vacuum and the astronauts descriptions,we have to ask our self as to why the soil sticks to the wheels like it dose ???. This cannot happen when there is no moisture content in the soil.

Brad

Could it be electrostatic effect ? Or depending on the make up of the dust maybe even magnetic effect ? Dunno, it seems odd that no (or little) dust is on the sidewalls or treads. And I might look into actually how the rover was launched from the landing module ect. I would have though there would be tracks to the tyres.

Well it seems as though the Lunar Rover was able to be carried by two men on the moon so that would explain how it got to a spot with no tracks leading to it, it was carried. So it would seem.

This is really sad.

TinMan, you can just claim that _all_ the evidence is faked, just as I said you would.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

All fake, of course.

This cannot happen when there is no moisture content in the soil.

Utterly and completely wrong, as anyone with experience with electrostatics can confirm.

Buy me some coffee

This is really sad.

TinMan, you can just claim that _all_ the evidence is faked, just as I said you would.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/apollo/revisited/
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html

All fake, of course.

What is really sad ,is the fact that all your information is from NASA.

Utterly and completely wrong, as anyone with experience with electrostatics can confirm.

Ah C.C
I was wondering how long it was going to take for the good old !electrostatics! to come into it.
Are we going to overlook the fact that the wheels are all steel,and always grounded. :D
My motor vehicles have these rubber strap's(static straps) that have steel braided wire impregnated in the rubber. These straps make contact with the very lowly conductive surface of my concrete driveway when we pull into our home to eliminate any static charge the vehicle may have built up while traveling, before we touch any metallic part of the car--so as we do not get a static shock.

P.W first said it may be due to some lubricant leak as to why the dust was sticking to the wheels. But then after he posted about how well the rovers were engineered,and how everything about them was perfect,he to had to revert to the good old !! static charge!! explanation O0.

Im thinking more along the lines of very cold frosty nights in the desert's of America,and a moisture build up on the steel surfaces of the wheels being the reason for the dust sticking to the wheels. O0

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 21:48:46