PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 04:21:19
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Earth grid energy ?  (Read 2952 times)

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

Attached is a link to a short video I made today showing an LED being flashed by BEMF, the energy provided by two earth rods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRz3oTLicT4

It is hoped that when the weather permits we can show if this small start can grow. We are hoping to investigate and prove the existence of the Hartman and Curry grids, also.

If anyone has any further ideas/comments please feel free to air them.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me a cigar
Here is a link looking at the topics of Earth grids.

http://www.energy-shifter.com/solar-grid.html

When the weather gets better I will demonstrate the " Art " of dowsing.   ;)

Cheers Grum.

Group: Ambassador

Grum
It will be nice to understand a bit more about this,  energy grids ?

I know you were formally trained in some aspects of this ?

Thanks for starting this topic .

Chet

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Any idea what the prime mover energy source is ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Buy me a cigar
Dear Chet and EA.

If you call the head of distribution ripping some fence wire off and making a couple of dowsing rods, formal training, well yes !!   ;) The fact was back then the Water company had many types of underground water mains some of which were non ferrous, it was considered to be the only way to find them.
I took the art to the next level and could trace coins hidden under a rug and even find old bottles ( a former hobby ) that had been buried for many years. I just used to think about the subject I wanted to find and I would find it !!

The energy source ?

Hmmm..... Well it's still there after dark so direct solar activity can be ruled out however my own feeling is it's derived from " Old Sol ". It's interesting that the potential is DC, one of my tests will be to set up four rods and try out a series connection. There's lots of different things to try, once the weather " Bucks up " Ideas from members most welcome.   O0

Cheers Grum.

Group: Guest
I was shown how to make a simple pair of Dowsing or (divining) rods about 20 years ago on a grain growing property, a new fence was being put up and there was a large bore poly pipe buried which intersected the new fence line at a very small angle, we needed to find it and determine it's path without needing to dig up the entire area, the guy that showed me how to make and use the rods then made his readings and marked where he thought the pipe was, however my reading was different to about 3 meters, we both tried to find the place where the water pipe would intersect the proposed fence line. I marked my position and the path of the pipe as he did about 3 meters away. Then he got the backhoe and began digging just beyond his mark towards mine, as it turned out my mark was accurate to within a foot, which kind of blew us both away, he was annoyed because I got it almost spot on and his reading was way off, I was just amazed that it worked for me at all first try. Now I use the rods whenever I want to find pipes under the ground. They work for me so I use them. I have no explanation of how they would work and really don't think anyone will ever say for sure. I have a saying that goes "if it works do it, if it doesn't work then don't do it". I only need it to work I don't need to know how or why.

Group: Professor

The attached document is my take on water dowsing.  I would be interested to know whether the limitations suggested by this theory apply in practice.

Smudge

Buy me a cigar
Dear Smudge.

Many thanks for your input with an interesting theory.

But......... In my younger days I was able to differentiate/filter and just find what I was thinking/concentrating on !! I know to most this will read as bizarre/unbelievable but it's the truth.

I haven't done any dowsing for many years so I'm not even sure if I can still do the things I used to. I shall have to have a go and see what happens.

I remember reading that the rods were affected by minute muscle movement in the shoulder blades area that caused a tipping of the rods. It made me smile when I read Farmhands account he might have been on target if he had placed his marker at his feet and not in front of the rods !!  ;)

Cheers Grum. 

Group: Guest
You may be correct about that Grum, it was so long ago that I cannot remember which way I was off, but I remember we both marked the proposed intersecting point and we made a large X to mark the spot (5 meters or so) with one line of the X as the path of the pipe, we made the X's so large that even after the digger done it's work we could still see where we had marked the intersecting point by simply projecting the marks back over the trench he dug. He already knew it's depth in the ground which was about 3.5 feet or so and he dug very slowly near the target depth so as not to damage the pipe ( good operator).

The way we did it was with two pieces of 8 Gauge fencing about 2.5 feet long not counting the piece where the wire was bent at a 90 degree angle to hold, the wires are held steady in front of the body with the elbows against the body and the wires pointing forwards, then simply walk over the area and the wires either cross over and try to point sideways or they swing apart and try to swing backwards as the underground water is passed.

The fact that the water pipe was a large bore and had water flowing in large volume through it with the surrounding dirt quite dry may have helped to give a strong effect and allowed the pipes path to be determined by walking across it at different angles. the general location was known though, so not really very scientific.
However if I marked the spot below my hands in front of my body it would be about a foot from my feet centers. Interesting.

I have a main sewer dropper in my backyard, I know where my sewer line runs and can deduce the likely path of the main sewer line. I don't have any place as yet to do any kind of self test to see actually how accurate I can be.

It would be interesting to test some things with this technique.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 04:21:19