PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-02-23, 16:08:33
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton V Trump  (Read 1231 times)

Man,WT* is going on over there USA.

I have been closely following the lead up to the election--and wow.
How on earth is HC even allowed to run for president  :o
I had no idea just how corrupts she and hubby really are--along with all the gang associated with them.

How is she able to get away with so much corruption?

Man-you guys(The USA) are screwed,and that means that the rest of us are screwed as well-->if HC is elected president.

These are very scary times,and if HC is elected president,i fear that that will be the end of life as we know it--maybe even the end of life altogether.
And the fact that Obama is backing her,and trying to shut down the latest FBI investigation,is nothing short of total corruption,that reaches far beyond anything ever seen before.

Im not a believer,but GOD help us all.

Brad

Like a bad dream....

Man,WT* is going on over there USA.

I have been closely following the lead up to the election--and wow.
How on earth is HC even allowed to run for president  :o
I had no idea just how corrupts she and hubby really are--along with all the gang associated with them.

How is she able to get away with so much corruption?

Man-you guys(The USA) are screwed,and that means that the rest of us are screwed as well-->if HC is elected president.

These are very scary times,and if HC is elected president,i fear that that will be the end of life as we know it--maybe even the end of life altogether.
And the fact that Obama is backing her,and trying to shut down the latest FBI investigation,is nothing short of total corruption,that reaches far beyond anything ever seen before.

Im not a believer,but GOD help us all.

Brad

Living next door to this mess is cause for some concern on my part too.

However Killary is just the tip of the iceberg, if "they" choose her to represent "them" you can genuinely get a feel for how horrible the "secret government" is.

And our Trudeau is already parroting the New York line, willing to fight Amerika's wars and push US conquest (CETA)... sad

Ron

Living next door to this mess is cause for some concern on my part too.

However Killary is just the tip of the iceberg, if "they" choose her to represent "them" you can genuinely get a feel for how horrible the "secret government" is.

And our Trudeau is already parroting the New York line, willing to fight Amerika's wars and push US conquest (CETA)... sad

Ron

Ron

It is a cause for concern for the whole world, there isn't a president or prime minister with real power anywhere in the World, and it has become a problem for those that are controling them too. Here in Europe all are controled by the self proclamed European Parlament, non voted people put there to create laws to control the rest,  it's a pretty sick world we live in right now.

If someone does not take the bull by the horns and do something now, the world will not exist come 2050, well I won't be around, but our children??

If I was an accountant looking at each countries balances I would have to declare all of them bankrupt, so what is really going on??

Neither Clinton or Trump are good for the world, the ground is going to tremble in one way or the other, that is for sure, they are all very very mental and sick.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Those who still have "eyes to see and ears to hear"
may soon discover that it has been a very expensive
"show."

Quote from: The Article
They brag to us about what they've gotten away with and we're thrilled by it. That's our only significant response, that and the anticipation of the next thrill. This is what simplistic researchers miss: the function of macabre arrogance thumbing its nose at us while we do nothing except spread the tale of their immunity and invincibility further. That is the game plan operant here. To the belief system of the modern man it sounds too crazy. Why would the perpetrators want their secrets revealed after the fact--even if it is years later? This question can only be definitively answered if one has an understanding of the zeitgeist which overseers in the Cryptocracy have partly manufactured and partly tailored their own operations to coincide with.

Secrets were rarely revealed in the past because traditional people had not yet completed the alchemical processing. To make such perverse, modern revelations to an unprocessed, healthy, and vigorous population possessed of will, memory, and adherence to their deepest inner intuition and intense interest in their own salvation, would not have been a good thing for the Cryptocracy. It would have proved fatal to them.

But to reveal these after-the-act secrets in our modern time, to a people who have no memory, no will-power and no interest in their own fate except in so far as it may serve as momentary titillation and entertainment actually strengthens the enslavement of such a people.

American Funhouse:  Manufacturing Consent

Whatever happens as a result of this "election" will
be precisely what the "Deep State" had planned.

Great video Grum!  'Tis very, very true...
« Last Edit: 2016-11-01, 22:24:16 by muDped »

“When an honest man realizes that he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest.” –Anonymous

Somewhat disturbing but not surprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8PD3Rim_ZA

Dear muDped.

That " wee " excerpt was all that could be had, copyright issue. It was from a well known BBC series called " Dads army " based upon the LDV ( local defence volunteers ) that later became known as the " Home guard ".

Private Fraser, a Scottish undertaker was always the pessimist.......

My father joined his local unit whilst waiting to be called up, the unit was so ill equipped he had the best firepower, being a keen target shooter he patrolled armed with his trusty Martini Henry 303 rifle. My grandma gave it away whilst dad was abroad.. she hated guns....

Cheers Grum.

Quote from: FarmHand
Somewhat disturbing but not surprising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8PD3Rim_ZA

Aye, it does a good job of exposing a portion
of the complex network of evil which controls
not only the U.S. but The West as well.  The
Corruption is literally everywhere in government
because of the power of the Deep State.

The People are truly screwed.

Aye, one can only hope that The Revealing has
already begun...

“When an honest man realizes that he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest.” –Anonymous

What we have all feared would happen one,is happening right now.
The Illuminati !are! making there move.
This is it guys,this is the one world order making there play.

This is bigger than i think any of us imagined it would be--even the justice department is corrupt.

I never thought i would see this day--but here it is,here and now.

Lets just hope the people of the USA put a stop to this,and that the FBI can get the job done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OW_-4Xzcgg

Brad

Recent developments may indicate that the dam has burst
and that the Deep State has lost control:

Democrats Implode

Why Trump Will Win

It certainly is an encouraging sign that the Good Guys are
making progress in exposing the Truth!

It is beginning to look like America may never be the same...

The six minute video in your second link is interesting. Several questions should be asked often in the future.
ie. Once the full details of the illegal wars emerge into full public view, how many politicians will be put on trial ?
Should the elite bankers be arrested and what for ? ect.

As far as I can see there are a lot of "Allied" Commanders and politicians from multiple countries that have almost
surely committed various international crimes, including acts of illegal aggression towards sovereign countries, which is
a very serious crime. Politicians and highest ranking military commanders from my own country are a party to those crimes
by association at the very least.

Many many serious crimes go back more than 50 years.

In my own opinion I think an International court chaired by proven honest people should be eventually gathered for a series of trials
and that the death penalty should be available as maximum punishment. New agreements for a more just future should also be reached.

Also the seizure of assets could pay for much of it.

That is not to mention the restructuring of the international financial system.

Are we on the verge of a worldwide revolution ? Without destructing the machine that led the world to this point we risk a repeat !

Didn't Nostrdamus predict Obummer to be the last U.S. President ?

Everyman decries immorality
Zionism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is a nationalist political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land).[1][2][3][4] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in Central and Eastern Europe as a national revival movement, in reaction to anti-Semitic and exclusionary nationalist movements in Europe.[5][6] Soon after this, most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

http://www.jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-arab-communist-party-in-israel-hillary-clinton-is-a-political-zionist-whore.html

The Arab-Communist Party in Israel: "Hillary Clinton Is a Political Zionist Whore"

Note: This article was published in AL-ITTIHAD. Source: MEMRI

"W will not be surprised or shocked if the Senator, wife of the former American President, Hillary Clinton, changes her surname to Zion, Moishele, or Sharoni. Simultaneously with sexual prostitution and corruption, chronic political prostitution spreads in the U.S. ruling circles. Since Hillary Clinton was elected congresswoman (sic) for the state of New York, she has been practicing a kind of political prostitution that is even worse than her husband's sexual debauchery."

"In order to appease the Zionist lobby and win its support and the votes of the big New York Jewish community in the next election, Hillary adopts the positions of the most right-winged Zionist forces who are the most hostile to the Palestinian people and its rights; (these forces) also support the policies of Sharon's government of catastrophes which is soiled with blood from the many massacred it committed against the children and the people of Palestine in the West Bank, in Gaza, and in occupied East Jerusalem."

Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_Federation_of_Great_Britain_and_Ireland

The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland, also known as the British Zionist Federation or simply the Zionist Federation (ZF), was established in 1899 to campaign for a permanent homeland for the Jewish people. The Zionist Federation is an umbrella organisation for the Zionist movement in the United Kingdom, representing more than 120 organisations, and over 50,000 affiliated members.[1]

Watch Theresa May, who will be appointed UK Prime Minister in the coming days, give pro-Israel speech at Bnei Akiva event last year.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/214799

"World Bnei Akiva Chief Roi Abekasis recalled the event. "The central Yom Ha'atzmaut (Israeli independence day) celebration in London is a huge event attended annually by thousands of members of the Jewish community. A senior politician from the British government is traditionally hosted at the event and last year we had the pleasure of hearing an enthusiastic Zionist speech from Theresa May. Some of the speech was even in Hebrew."

In the speech May emphasizes the importance of the continued existence of the state of Israel and of remembering those who gave their lives to bring it independence. The future Prime Minister also says in the speech that she sees Israel as an important ally of Britain, and sees herself as a personal friend of the Jewish people."

‘I am a passionate Zionist,’ declares Boris Johnson

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/boris-johnson-zionist/

In the heat of a debate about Gaza this week, London Mayor Boris Johnson declared himself “a Zionist” on morning radio, before distancing himself from Israel’s actions, which he called “disproportionate”.

Speaking on LBC, Johnson said: “I am a passionate Zionist. I am a supporter of Israel. I believe in its existence. I’ve been on a kibbutz for heaven’s sake.”

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Administrator

Quiet incredible that this women is at the top in the US

Anonymous Release Bone Chilling Video of Huma Abedin that Every American Needs to See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc

Quiet

Quiet refers to the absence of sound (especially loud sound) and quite means truly or considerably. The two words are often mis-spelled, just like their and there.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Quiet_vs_Quite

O0

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Quiet incredible that this women is at the top in the US

Anonymous Release Bone Chilling Video of Huma Abedin that Every American Needs to See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgheRzhCTkc

Good video Peterae, it shold be required viewing for anyone voting in this election yes the American government is more corrupt then it has ever been, but you must understand that we are now completely infiltrated by Muslims in all branch's of government, your gov. too sad to say.

Quiet refers to the absence of sound (especially loud sound) and quite means truly or considerably. The two words are often mis-spelled, just like their and there.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Quiet_vs_Quite

O0

EA,
Can you be any more obnoxious, please don't take that as a dare.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

I was having a laugh with Peterae, he is used to my dry sense of humour, and I believe would appreciate that I was commending him on a lovely play on words!

Quiet, because the suspicion that Zionists have joined forces with Wahabi terrorists, is barely whispered.

Quite, because it is "quite incredible" that a foreign spy could be groomed into a position so close to the overt power structure.

I was having a laugh with Peterae, he is used to my dry sense of humour, and I believe would appreciate that I was commending him on a lovely play on words!

Quiet, because the suspicion that Zionists have joined forces with Wahabi terrorists, is barely whispered.

Quite, because it is "quite incredible" that a foreign spy could be groomed into a position so close to the overt power structure.

OK my bad, sorry, thank you for explaining that.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

OK my bad, sorry, thank you for explaining that.

Stick around Alice.. this rabbit hole runs deep!

Whilst on the subject....

Can you please explain why you use the word " then " for " than " ?

We use " then " as past tense.

http://grammartips.homestead.com/than.html

This post isn't intended as a poke, just an observation, I see it so many times my mind actually auto corrects!!

Kind regards, Graham.

Whilst on the subject....

Can you please explain why you use the word " then " for " than " ?

We use " then " as past tense.

http://grammartips.homestead.com/than.html

This post isn't intended as a poke, just an observation, I see it so many times my mind actually auto corrects!!

Kind regards, Graham.

Oops.....

This bloody IPad is useless for posting...... :D

A question for the avid posters in this (quite useless) thread:

Does Clinton or Trump provide free energy?

One of them must provide free energy because the avid poster seem to be terribly energized by the bizarre US presidential election?

There is OU in Clinton or Trump, but only a few can extract it in mysterious ways and use it to post here (in an equally bizarre way)

Greetings, Conrad

Does Clinton or Trump provide free energy?

No they don't, but I do (depending on your definition of 'free'), go ask someone..

;D

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-02-23, 16:08:33