PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 12:02:18
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Clinton V Trump  (Read 16049 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: ConradElektro
A question for the avid posters in this (quite useless) thread:

Does Clinton or Trump provide free energy?

The Clintons are Masters in the Art of extracting Free Energy
from an Abundant Source.

It appears that Trump had to work at it quite a lot more to
attain his mass of Free Energy.

The Politicians of Planet Earth, like the Banksters, have become
Parasites who would perish without their Daily Dose of Free
Energy.

They are, sadly, Takers of Free Energy rather than Providers.

Nikola Tesla had it right:  All of our Energy comes from The Sun.

Radiantly.

The discussion about words and spellings is fascinating.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Nikola Tesla had it right:  All of our Energy comes from The Sun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

The Sun is a G-type main-sequence star (G2V) based on its spectral class, and is informally referred to as a yellow dwarf. It formed approximately 4.6 billion[a][9][18] years ago from the gravitational collapse of matter within a region of a large molecular cloud. Most of this matter gathered in the center, whereas the rest flattened into an orbiting disk that became the Solar System. The central mass became so hot and dense that it eventually initiated nuclear fusion in its core. It is thought that almost all stars form by this process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_collapse

Gravitational collapse is the contraction of an astronomical object due to the influence of its own gravity, which tends to draw matter inward toward the center of mass. Gravitational collapse is a fundamental mechanism for structure formation in the universe. Over time an initial relatively smooth distribution of matter will collapse to form pockets of higher density, typically creating a hierarchy of condensed structures such as clusters of galaxies, stellar groups, stars and planets.

A star is born through the gradual gravitational collapse of a cloud of interstellar matter. The compression caused by the collapse raises the temperature until thermonuclear fusion occurs at the center of the star, at which point the collapse gradually comes to a halt as the outward thermal pressure balances the gravitational forces. The star then exists in a state of dynamic equilibrium. Once all its energy sources are exhausted, a star will again collapse until it reaches a new equilibrium state.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
So Trump win's  O0

I see Killary and co being locked up soon  O0

A sigh of relief for the world i think  :)

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Guest
Time will tell. I must say I am surprised.

President Trump doesn't sound right.

President The Donald ! Yeah . hahahhaha

...one big alligator left in the swamp.

Buy me some coffee
Time will tell. I must say I am surprised.

President Trump doesn't sound right.

President The Donald ! Yeah . hahahhaha

You could say Hillary got Trumped.
 O0

May be my presage (yes, I try my hand at being a prophet) will comfort the Clinton supporters and dampen a bit the exhilaration of the Trump fans:

Trump will be worse than Clinton because his republican party (which is almost the same as the Democrats) will push a little bit more for the same old nonsense (i.e. neo-liberalism: free market is god, financial market is king, competition is the saviour, globalism is the future, migration will cure the declining white population). This will deepen and quicken all bad factors which made people angry and led to a Trump victory.

So, the system will go down faster with Trump, which is good.

And then, when even the last idiot gets it (that it can not go on like this), there could be real change.

Unfortunately I can not predict who will represent the real change, but it must be an ideology and a political leader which can solve the three big problems:

1) Overpopulation (which is the cause for all wars and which destroys the environment)

2) Automation (the end of "wage labour" as we know it)

3) The financial market (the financial market makes 100 times more turnover and 10 times more profit than the rest of the economy and feeds only a very small elite, may be 0.5% of all people, contrary to the mainstream dogma money should not be able to "work")

Most likely all will end in a world wide catastrophe (economic melt down and environmental backlash) and only then some new thing can begin. Trump will lead the way into a faster melt down, because the Republicans believe a little bit more in the mainstream nonsense than the Democrats.

The melt down will deal with overpopulation and will kill off the financial market. And may be automation will not be possible (and not be necessary any more) once the world has degenerated into a new stone age.

Trump will save the world, but not as his supporters hope, it will be much more radical. Clinton could not have saved the world for the same reason, but "Obama Care" and some help for the poor could have delayed the melt down a few years.

Greetings, Conrad

Group: Experimentalist

May be my presage (yes, I try my hand at being a prophet) will comfort the Clinton supporters and dampen a bit the exhilaration of the Trump fans:

Trump will be worse than Clinton because his republican party (which is almost the same as the Democrats) will push a little bit more for the same old nonsense (i.e. neo-liberalism: free market is god, financial market is king, competition is the saviour, globalism is the future, migration will cure the declining white population). This will deepen and quicken all bad factors which made people angry and led to a Trump victory.

So, the system will go down faster with Trump, which is good.

And then, when even the last idiot gets it (that it can not go on like this), there could be real change.

Unfortunately I can not predict who will represent the real change, but it must be an ideology and a political leader which can solve the three big problems:

1) Overpopulation (which is the cause for all wars and which destroys the environment)

2) Automation (the end of "wage labour" as we know it)

3) The financial market (the financial market makes 100 times more turnover and 10 times more profit than the rest of the economy and feeds only a very small elite, may be 0.5% of all people, contrary to the mainstream dogma money should not be able to "work")

Most likely all will end in a world wide catastrophe (economic melt down and environmental backlash) and only then some new thing can begin. Trump will lead the way into a faster melt down, because the Republicans believe a little bit more in the mainstream nonsense than the Democrats.

The melt down will deal with overpopulation and will kill off the financial market. And may be automation will not be possible (and not be necessary any more) once the world has degenerated into a new stone age.

Trump will save the world, but not as his supporters hope, it will be much more radical. Clinton could not have saved the world for the same reason, but "Obama Care" and some help for the poor could have delayed the melt down a few years.

Greetings, Conrad

Dear Conrad,

You should add one caveat to that 'in your opinion'!

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Just like Brexit, just enough people have woke up to the globalist agenda to make a real change against the absolutely corrupt administration we currently have and the even more corrupt administration we would have had with Hillary.

Congratulations to all the people that worked so hard to make this happen and especially to Donald Trump!

:)

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Dear Conrad,

You should add one caveat to that 'in your opinion'!

Well, prophecy is not an opinion, it tells what the prophet sees in the future.

But if it gives you peace of mind, you may believe that it is only my opinion. The prophet is never appreciated in his time. True, some prophets get it wrong, but that does not prove that all prophets are wrong.

Greetings, Conrad

Well, prophecy is not an opinion, it tells what the prophet sees in the future.

But if it gives you peace of mind, you may believe that it is only my opinion. The prophet is never appreciated in his time. True, some prophets get it wrong, but that does not prove that all prophets are wrong.

Greetings, Conrad

Oh, well Thank God we have a prophet here now to keep us all informed of the truth!

Kindly Room

Breakdown:  Biggest winners and losers of the 2016 election

Quote from: the article
As Donald Trump began gaining more and more popularity with voters, the mainstream media which was already barren and dishonest, went into full panic mode. In terms of both policy and style, Trump represents everything they hate. Rather than courting the media, Trump used online platforms to get his message through and it resonated louder and clearer than the propaganda bullhorns of old media.

His distaste and disdain for Wall Street, the globalised world order, the military-industrial complex, the obsession with painting Russia as evil, all put him at odds with the narrative  relentlessly pursued by the tired hacks in the mainstream media. Because of this, they continually vilified Trump whilst ignoring every story on Hillary’s trail of corruption. But it didn’t work.

Trump’s attitude also put him at odds with the very social existence one is expected to adhere and aspire to, if one is to be lionised by the mainstream media. He conducted his campaign his way and in doing so, he exposed the total lack of credibility amongst the mainstream media. To paraphrase the next President of America, ‘what a bunch of losers’.

The Biggest Winner:

After Donald Trump, the biggest winner was Julian Assange and Wikileaks. Wikileaks did what honest journalists ought to do, they publish information that is vital to the public interest without having a hidden agenda. Assange expressed his personal disdain for both Trump and Clinton and recently explained the scientific reasons why Wikileaks released damning information on Clinton and not Trump. In all he said he was fair minded and open minded.

The Internet and Mr. Apocalypse seem to have made
quite a difference.  More and more people are turning
to the alternative media to discover Truth.

The Don will have a very difficult time as he attempts
to carry out his campaign promises.  Will the Deep State
bring him to heel and persuade him to adopt their AGENDA?
Will The Don truly be able to make a difference or will we
see more of the "same old same old?"

The coming year will be most interesting.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
 ;D

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Breakdown:  Biggest winners and losers of the 2016 election

The Internet and Mr. Apocalypse seem to have made
quite a difference.  More and more people are turning
to the alternative media to discover Truth.

The Don will have a very difficult time as he attempts
to carry out his campaign promises.  Will the Deep State
bring him to heel and persuade him to adopt their AGENDA?
Will The Don truly be able to make a difference or will we
see more of the "same old same old?"

The coming year will be most interesting.

Yes it will be. We may be able to tell how Trump is travelling (which road),
by observing the way future information from wikileaks is handled and
the commentary it receives from The Donald and his crew.

Will Julian get a "Trump pardon" is the first big question.  ;)

That name ! A laugh a minute.

I wonder if it is possible to get a statistic on the way serving and recently serving military voted.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The Donald’s grandfather was a German immigrant named Frederick Drumpf who emigrated to the U.S. in 1885 and became a naturalized citizen in 1892.

At some point, he started calling himself “Frederick Trump,” but it is unclear if he ever changed his name officially. Some have speculated that he didn’t want to be known as “Drumpf” because of prevailing prejudice against Germans (which would heighten, of course, during World War I).

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Now if this isnt one one of the best speeches i have ever heard-and so darn true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAUPZZVwEaY

I see a huge change taking place world wide-the people are waking up.  O0

Brad

Quote from: FarmHand
Will Julian get a "Trump pardon" is the first big question.  ;)

That would be a brilliant move by The Don if he should dare
to make it.  Then he could go a large step further and pardon
all of the whistleblowers who have been mercilessly prosecuted
by both Dubya and Obongo.

I suspect though that "the establishment" will do all that they
can to block any constructive thoughts that The Don may have.

All of our good presidents who took a stand for The People were
either assassinated or otherwise "destroyed" politically and
economically to silence them.

It has been reported that the Color Revolution in America is now
underway with the goal of eliminating The Don before he takes
office.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
That would be a brilliant move by The Don if he should dare
to make it.  Then he could go a large step further and pardon
all of the whistleblowers who have been mercilessly prosecuted
by both Dubya and Obongo.

I suspect though that "the establishment" will do all that they
can to block any constructive thoughts that The Don may have.

office.

I can only pray that he survive the onslaught of abuse and whatever else that is to come.

Since the election, much of the media and even NPR radio has been trashing him, sometimes in a very backhanded and subtle manner, sometimes just outright.

The power of the media can make or break presidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPFokxJkZU4

Sad.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

A Tale of America.  A nice short story.  It is simplified and
perhaps a wee bit biased but it contains much Truth.
Let us hope that it will have a very happy ending...

Quote from: A Tale by Nancy O'Brien Simpson
Once upon a time there was a very powerful nation.  The most powerful nation in all the world.  But, sadly, it had lost its way.  It became arrogant and corrupt.  It thought it could boss around the rest of the world, and if they did not comply they would simply drop bombs on them.  In fifty years they dropped bombs on over thirty countries.   And, the big country put 702 military installations throughout the world in 132 countries.  They wanted to show the world just who was boss. 

The Prophet

Once there was a prophet in their land.  He was a very great man named Dr. King.  He said, when he was alive, that the big country was  'the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today.' He was talking about the Vietnam War; that war killed over 55,000 soldiers of the big country, and at least 2,000,000 Vietnamese men, women and children. Over 7,000,000 tons of bombs were dropped on three little countries, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Many years later the the big country still is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world. 

Sometimes it was for getting presidents or leaders in who would do favors for the big country.  Sometimes it was for oil.  Sometimes it was to get the country to be a democracy like the big country was.  Sometimes it was for reasons only its intelligence agency knew. 

In recent years the big country bombed a little country, Iraq for no reason at all.  The president of the big country, Mr. Bush, did not like the leader of the little country, Mr. Hussain.  So he bombed the country in a blaze of glory, laughing as he called it "Shock and Awe" as if this were a wondrous thing. 

With that bombing things began to fall apart in that part of the world.  The big country kept  bombing the little country.  And, liked it so much that it decided to keep bombing countries to "help" them become democracies like the big country was.

The Witch and the Prince

It went after leaders of countries they did not like.  They found a leader named Mr. Gaddafi, who they did not like, and they helped assassinate him.  The powerful woman liked this and when she heard he had died she laughed out loud and said, "We came, we saw, he died."  She sounded like a scary witch when she said this.

After many years of this, a new presidential election was called in the big country.  A prince of a man was running for the president job.  He was a good man who did not like the wars of the big country.  He was a man of peace.  His name was Mr. Sanders.

Running against him was a powerful warrior of a woman who liked to drop bombs on countries to get her way.  She was a woman who did the bidding of big corporations who made bombs and gave her money.  She also did the bidding of foreign dictators who wanted bombs to arm bad people called terrorists.  She was a woman who loved money and power, her name was Mrs. Clinton.

She and the prince of a man, Mr. Sanders, were running against each other to see who would win the nomination of their party.  All the young people loved the prince, Mr. Sanders, and lots of older people. They were all thrilled by his goodness.  They were motivated by his vision of peace. 

Mrs. Clinton had all the war powers behind her, and all the big corporations.  They told the media what to say about her and they ignored Mr. Sanders.  The even rigged some of the votes in her favor. 

Some people did not care that she was not a good leader, and that she loved war, they just liked it that she was a woman.  Others simply closed their eyes to the millions who had been displaced by her war policies, and the millions who had died.  Still others did not want to believe that she was bought and sold by banksters and corporations. 

And, so they voted for her and not the prince of a man, and with the rigging that was done, the power hungry woman won the nomination. 

The Hun

This meant she would be running against the other party in the big country.  The other party had nominated a wild man.  He was orange in color and had a headpiece like Attila the Hun.  He was a brute and said brutish things.  He sometimes grabbed women by the hair like a Hun.  He was not a prince, but he did not like wars of Mrs. Clinton and her  corporations.  He wanted to be the Prince of the Huns and the big country.

And, so the two, the power hungry Mrs. Clinton, and the orange Hun called Trump, went to battle at the voting booths of America.  The voters had a hard time because voting for the power hungry, Mrs. Clinton, who liked wars, and voting for an orange Hun, was a hard decision.

In the end, the big country decided to place their fate in the hands of the orange Hun.  They were simply tired of the corporations running their country.  They were tired of the wars.  They were tired of compromised politicians.  They wanted something better.  So, they decided to take a big risk and they made the orange Hun the leader of their land.  They hoped he would bring back the goodness their country had lost, and that everyone would live happily ever after.

The End.

Nancy O'Brien Simpson
Ms. Simpson was a radio personality in New York.  She was a staff writer for The Liberty Report.  A PBS documentary was done on her activism for human rights.  She is a psychotherapist and political commentator.

« Last Edit: 2016-11-11, 01:38:37 by muDped »

office.

Same shit --- different day

Ron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNqPbmQk5cc

Quote from: Ronee
Same sh!t --- different day

Could very well be.  I reckon we'll soon discover
whether it's all been a "performance" or the
real deal.  They're everywhere.

Nancy O'Brien Simpson very candidly exposes the
duplicity of the Liberal Left
who have their knickers
in a twist because The Donald won the election and
Hillary the Witch lost in a big way.

Quote from: The Witch Hunt Must Stop
Liberals must suck it up.  Their candidate lost.  And, more to the point she took millions from a country that made the Trump witch hunt look like child's play.  What if Trump took over ten million from the KKK?  She did, from a country far worse than a bunch of KKK losers who spew hate, as vile as that is. 

The United States needs to put on it's big girl pants and get on with the work of healing the country.  This cannot be done with childish witch hunts that waste time and energy when the hard work of addressing the massive problems that face the land are begging to be solved.

Buy me some coffee
Nancy O'Brien Simpson very candidly exposes the
duplicity of the Liberal Left
who have their knickers
in a twist because The Donald won the election and
Hillary the Witch lost in a big way.

It seems that the Don is wanting to repair relation's with Putin,and Putin says he is up to the task,as long as Killary has nothing to do with negotiations,or anything relating to deals between the two countries. O0

It would seem that the Don is already trying to make the world a safer place.

Although he may not be the best the USA could have hoped for,he is a far safer choice than Killary.

I always thought Ron Paul would have been the best of the best.

Brad.

Buy me some coffee
I might add,there seems to be a huge difference between leaders of the USA and Australian leaders.

Here is a video of Bob Hawke--he was one of our Priministers
He also held the guinness world record for shortest time to scull a point of beer  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GesFxg1R4K0

Brad

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 12:02:18