PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-09-24, 14:28:53
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: LTPU Center Toroid Breakout  (Read 16247 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

---------------------------

GK

The brown paper circuits, did anyone really look hard at them? like the IC c339 pin numbers do not register correctly. I can understand using this IC but why mark the pin numbers incorrectly?

You said you did not know why antenna boff's did not comment! well I'm a radio ham and I truly believe the TPU is using a multi frequency mag loops, (only need two) it has everything going for it, plus I have worked with multi frequency "interference", for the lack of a word to use.

I can see driving two loops with different frequencies, will produce some interesting results, the split is important if heterodyning is required (6X), been there before, it has considerable media space reaction in the near field (electromagnetic and not electric).

So loops are the way to go, they are magnetic in the near field and changing to electric in the far field.

More to come, I'm on a role ;D

Regards

mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Finally...

Is this related https://feprinciples.wordpress.com/how-to-gain-free-energy-from-wave-fields-simplified-explanation/ ?
What do you think Barbosa & Leal patented ?

The one thing that has been missed in reading the documents is that the antennas have to be magnetic loops and not dipoles,so as to radiate magnetic waves in the near field and not electric. This is the missing link of not changing the impedance with two antennas at zero distance to one another and so needing to increase input which would give no OU gain.

Could use the same frequency for both it seems, just keep the phasing right, 8)

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-09-24, 14:28:53