PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2018-11-15, 23:00:42
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: LTPU Center Toroid Breakout  (Read 20614 times)

tExB=qr
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the GK4. 

Anyway, it's to show that a changing electric field interacts with a static magnetic field.

The different TPU configurations all place a rotating electric field perpendicular to a static magnetic field, and so do both of spherics' devices.

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...
Marco's dancing magnets.
A lot has gone by. I still ponder over powering up the GK4 again. But then I realize I can just jerry rig the door switch on my microwave oven to leave the door open to reproduce the same event.
My 48v GK4 test had led me to believe that one could use lower voltages. And they can.
But the additional angular alignment is then added to the mix. I forgot about the Spherics too. And I had posted about this of the GK4 being a randomized open face microwave then Spherics showed the actuation of control angles to enable the event in controlled manor. That is when I knew Spherics was in the atomic sciences.
Any way back to bench for me right now. I have to test my HVPS to find the higher possible operating voltage limit.

---------------------------

tExB=qr
If I had time, I would wind up a TPU with the collector in the center like SM described to prove it works. 

Three horizontal collectors, electric field coils (sequentially pulsed) wrapped around the collectors, and the static magnetic field around the electric field coils.  Poloidal winding is a pain though.  Probably do the e-field coils in segments and then run the control coils through them and pull them into a circle.

The electric field coil can be wrapped on polystyrene tubing the slipped over the collector.

Or just use radio shack wired spools.

I have alot of these in inventory that I will just pull out and do a test.

This way a copper or FE collector will show the difference.

I have a number of these in posts across the planet.

Don't want to search that out but skip the distractions.
But really don't need a full TPU to show this. An single turn FE loop with a shack spool on it would suffice. Got that in inventory too.

But the real secret is using the FE wire instead of a plasma core.

Status on HVPS: Works great. Burnt a 5w ceramic resistor open.

Performed high voltage DC test of 200 VDC. zero amps read. test

Next combination.

These tests will not produce amperage as there is a break in the flux line, one with the power supply and two with the amp meter.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2018-11-15, 23:00:42