PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 23:48:41
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: David Lowrance investigates Walter Russell ,NMR and other things..[with results  (Read 5932 times)
Group: Ambassador

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vO4HRXFQOw&feature=youtu.be

Those are Ron's cones {member ronee....well they're not his anymore, They're Dave's now :-}

more links to be added.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Mass%20Vibration%20Science/Mass_Vibration.html

Back to the index: http://www.resonantfractals.org/index.html

Check out some of the topics and when you are ready, go to:

http://www.resonantfractals.org/WalterRussellCones/WalterRussellCones.html

http://www.resonantfractals.org/WalterRussellCones/Walter_Russell_Cones_Addendum.html

Additional reading: http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci~1.htm

all comments welcomed and appreciated,

Respectfully

Chet K
« Last Edit: 2016-10-28, 17:44:34 by Chet K »

I looked into the revelations of David Russel. His writings seem to be of a theological nature rather than technical. Even his diagrams are of such general nature that they are rather philosophical than technical.

Has anybody ever built something according to his teachings? Many people on YouTube who talk about him mention the inspiration they got from him, but never talk of something they built.

David Russel is like a preacher, not one who gives instructions for building something technical (a power generator for instance).

It is not clear what David Lowrance wants to achieve with his beautiful cones? They could resonate with something, but only if power is put in? Should more power come out than is put in? How to decouple the induced power in order to get something out (e.g. electricity)?

In this video David Lowrance seems to imagine some vibrations which are not there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugpDbDdyQsI or which he induces by striking the steel bowl with the sliding caliper? There is some healing technique with steel or brass bowls which are struck with some sort of hammer (striking a gong). The bowls vibrate with a deep tone, but not by themselves and only a few seconds after being struck.

Greetings, Conrad

Conrad
I believe its Walter Russell and David Lowrance ?

I added to the Post above some experiments which have been started this month.
this one in Particular
http://www.resonantfractals.org/WalterRussellCones/Walter_Russell_Cones_Addendum.html

respectfully
Chet K

Conrad
I believe its Walter Russell and David Lowrance ? (Of course it is Walter Russel and David Lawrance????????)

I added to the Post above some experiments which have been started this month.
this one in Particular
http://www.resonantfractals.org/WalterRussellCones/Walter_Russell_Cones_Addendum.html  (Yes, but what is supposed to come out? Just vibrations without any stimulus????????????)

respectfully
Chet K

Well Chet K, I do not get it. May be I am too dumb or you did not understand my questions.

Greetings, Conrad

No ,your a very smart fellow and I would have to say the "where's the Beef"? comment is a natural response .
NMR has been a Hot topic[ :o] for quite some time in these forums ,and it would seem that intuitively a method can me proposed to
manifest energy from an ambient source [outside of the obvious man made Noise].

I am just paying attention to this ongoing investigation and also hoping to Grasp the methods being used to study these claims?
and have nothing but gratitude for the opportunity !

* to be honest some of this reminded me of this
http://overunity.com/14307/acoustic-magnetic-generator/msg388945/#msg388945

thank you for your input !

respectfully
Chet K

Group: Experimentalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vO4HRXFQOw&feature=youtu.be

Those are Ron's cones {member ronee....well they're not his anymore, They're Dave's now :-}

more links to be added.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Mass%20Vibration%20Science/Mass_Vibration.html

Back to the index: http://www.resonantfractals.org/index.html

Check out some of the topics and when you are ready, go to:

http://www.resonantfractals.org/WalterRussellCones/WalterRussellCones.html

Additional reading: http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci~1.htm

all comments welcomed and appreciated,

Respectfully

Chet K

Hi everyone,

This was the same subject as posted  in a more private group. I had asked Chet for that as I was not sure how much I was on firm ground to release.

You might find this hard to believe but I had, until just the other day, missed the video in the first link. However on watching the video I was most reassured to see the disclaimer at the end --- "no copy right, no Patents, open source" So my purpose was just to get more people aware of this. For example from April to just the other day only 367 hits were recorded for the video. I see today it is up to 433!!! good on ya, thanks. The video is from the spring when he had just received the coil forms --- you can see he is pleased and just feeling his way into the subject. For information go to the site, for progress see the addendum link.

Admittedly this is a boarder line subject for most--- but with a little study it will become more comfortable. No claims are being made, just possibilities to explore. Dave is progressing this very very carefully

Ron

More of interest from Dave L

Quote: "There are so many things this solves. The TPU for one, and the frequency set that can be used to set it up to self sustain."

"Quadrature,

Wilbert Smith was obsessed with this type of field and thought it was the only one.
The three forces we have access to on earth are electric magnetic and time or tempic.

To make the nodes spin on a circle we are tapping into the tempic field or the actual time clock of matter as it is strobed.

If we view the background field as updating itself 333000 times a second, then if we make a box on the correct length as the background field draws it each time it will rotate a little. It will still be a square with 4 nodes, but the lines between the node will be turning a little at 333000 velocity angles.

If we synchronize our caliper distance to 333000 length the nodes will freeze into a triangle pattern, and that is actually the special case, where we can then study them better for modification. When they spin however, we must know what we are doing because adding another field to them it will immediately go into a spin and we will not be able to scan for the individual nodes anymore.

Thus to construct a doughnut, we will be using the 1x diameter from the 2nd column of diameters.

Then to add spin on the spin, we take 1/2 that length and apply it to one side of the circle and it will attach to the circle and create our doughnut field with intense compression at the center of the form in one orientation.

You cannot probe a spinning field for a node, you can only probe it for a center position and the outer sphere.

If we lived in a crystaline world, quadrature might not be the base form of the way energy works.
Our world may be unique in this way, as we do not grow as crystals grow, we use electrical fields, and shells of electrons to organize our matter, and form into biological bodies.

So the reason to have the background field separated into 2x jumps, is to create the base on the diameter of the circles so they will form self sustaining fields at 90 degree angles with square root of 2 couplings, forming spherical electron shells that conform to our electrical systems on earth.

Note also however when we fracture these field in base 10 format what goes inwards is still operating on powers of 10, and while we cannot know for sure how this effects atoms exactly, I do know quadrature division looking inwards is quite a mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fracturing you have to set your 1x, and then you can go inwards with all the numbers to the right of the decimal. When in multiplicity you go outwards with whole numbers, and the result is opposite.

x multiplied by 9, is different then x divided by 9. And if you remember that the 1 must be a whole fractal then you can grasp the difference.

x multiplied by 9 = the same fractal length made longer with the same segment lengths.

x divided by nine results in a new segment length operating on the 1x segment length, because octaves do not form at 1/9x, octaves of the same segment lengths form at 8x, 12x, etc. The 150 is an exception, at 5x for 30 mm and at 3x for 50 mm, and it is the crossing point of two different segment lengths.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize it may appear I am jumping all over the place, and it may be hard to grasp it all at once.

Just keep in mind that my goal is to provide electricity from the background field, and this limits the rules, and makes the path more one sided.

The background field however does not care, and from its crystaline structure form  that is naturally triangular, and HEX formed, it can do many other things then operating only in quadrature mode as squares and cubes.

Using time modulation, you can extract 12 sided polygons as well and all the laws of how you operate on it would change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am approaching a way to set up an electric field on a spherical transformer, that will become a power supply when programmed correctly. Three coil systems aligned all at 90 degrees to one another is the density sphere format that I saw early on but did not know how to set up the three frequencies on it to make an electron shell that will rotate self sustain. Now I have one configuration that will work and the 3 frequencies to use to program it to start up.

The problem with current electronics people is they do not see the electric field in a 3D rotation as it works down a wire with AC current on it. There are three forces that cross the wire at three different time in the cycle, because the rotation of the field is spherical with quadrature alignment between the three fields.

If you feed a scalar cancelling coil on the sphere, that coil will generate fields that converge again on the other two 90 degree coils, and if wired in series correct will create a new electrical field that can power things. All the back EMF that would go back to load the generator will be cancelled by the scalar coil and not flow back into the power line.

However if we set up the three fields inside the core of the spherical transformer, it can become the generator itself.

I did this by accident one time and had a light working on a toroidal core, but the field was way too large to contain.

Now we have all the dimensions that we can couple into at any size to play with and the EM frequencies that will couple to them, as well as the three frequencies used to start it working.

The beauty of this is that when applied to iron medium it does not cause a headache! That alone is worth playing with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many things this solves. The TPU for one, and the frequency set that can be used to set it up to self sustain. The reason for one scalar coil loop and three wrapped around it at 90 degrees, it is now no problem to cipher the necessary frequencies to get it up and running.

Any two coil systems that have 90 degree alignment, can be used to establish an SSF.
This was somthing that we noticed early on about all the OU devices that worked. Too many theories as to why, and too few successful experiments to even get it to work.

Now I can give you the frequencies, that will work.

TPU had to have specific diameter coils, and he had only found two of them that worked. I can give you a lot more, but if you want 60 hz output, that will likely narrow it down a bit.

As you can see this latest work is only pointed at all the electric field devices I have studied in the past.
Consciousness does not have to operate only on that level.

There are other ways to build atoms, but I have not taken those paths as of yet.

So we now have to add the sqrt (2) to the list of self sustaining ratios, with the understanding that it only works if the two fields are started at 90 degrees to one another. Of if the electrical circuit is fully loaded with an inductive load where the fields will split off EM resonance and have both frequencies present on it.

Wilbert Smith, and many other, indicated that to get it working one must have at least 100 watt load. When I did it with the house mains, I had the 100 watt load on the toroidal transformer, and got it to happen.

Now we realize that if we simply use two coils geometrically at 90 degrees we likely do not need the load present to start the field up. Understanding why it works, is the key to engineering it better.

You cannot imagine how many of the questions I have had over the years that this has solved!

It opens all kinds of doors to get pass all the tinkering and guess work, and I have only extracted one type of atom field. People could take off in all kinds of directions with this understanding now and go into 3x and 12x and hex or 6x sided forms as well and all the math will work if you use the correct geometry to come up with the formulas.

My formulas look like they came right out of electronics, but without the geometry you would have no concept of why they work. It was when I attempted to simplify them they started to look like stuff I recognized using things like 4 pi.

So again, connecting vibration with electricity is what this is all about right now for me.
All the outer shells of the atoms use this form of energy, on planet earth.
They are all electric and magnetic, as secondary forces, riding over the tempic field that is the prime field.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In car engines we do not need the EM field to extract the power from the T field directly, and couple it into the engine, In this case we came up with other formulas like the 89 / 50, which does not generate any sort of electricity that I can tell.

JC normally form into hex format if not sepcifically programmed to go into quadrature mode.

I have yet to draw up how to make a JC go into quadrature mode on all the tube, although I have touched on it already with the NMR values that are all in that form. Now we can set up quad field on three levels that will self sustain, and there is another avenue to take on this.

Its is like the branches of a tree now, because I can start at the Source field end and then work towards the one specific branch to accomplish many different things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the mind now working in the other direction from Source field towards the specific end result desired, it is far easier to contemplate and solve.

We can apply it to Russells heat generator as well, as he did not have SSF in that. He made geometric jumps of 1/2 diameter. If he had made diameter hops of sqrt[2], it could have become it's own power source as well if coupled into the background field correctly. he coupled to the power grid instead and made hops down of 2x or 1/2x, and this do not form SSF field unless you set up another one between them at 90 degrees.

With a little thought, we can do all of the earth based powering stuff now, it only has to be built and perfected.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sqrt (2) ratio fields coupled at 90 degrees solves all the powering needs of planet earth, once you understand the 1/9 and 1/18x relationships that can be set up to operate inside of the SSF to pull in the energy then turn it back outwards in quad form.

Dave L"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The beauty of this is that when applied to iron medium it does not cause a headache! That alone is worth playing with it.
Any two coil systems that have 90 degree alignment, can be used to establish an SSF

Well now. These two statements rang my chimes. David also gives the eclipsing descriptions of the spirographic nature of the resonance overlapping. This is the 3rd statement.

The flux field does rotate around a wire. And at the correct wavelength of a loop of wire the flux rotation aligns with the previous flux rotation giving resonant rise.

And here is your theology for the day. When two join in My Name there I am. A trinity. One chord. In this geometry produce the chord 180 degrees out of phase and get the HEXagram or the Star of David pattern.

Having read Russel's Big Blue Book gave me an onrush of mental current on top of the 3d magnetic field models I already had an understanding of.
And David is absolutely correct of the fields not being contemplated by electronic people.

This a good thread.
Here is a good tool to snag the heavy info: http://www.web2pdfconvert.com/

---------------------------

Dave has been describing how to build an atom. I won't repost here. I thought the following was of interest though?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: 1 - Tapping the 333000 with factors, does not ensure you will have a self sustaining form.
[333000 = x * y * z]  It only assures, that if the form is self sustaining, the three cannot stay alive with out the other two present so they become locked together as a very strong field effect. [Strong force].

2 - The ratio between the factors, must form a self sustaining form that conforms to matter or energy geometries.

3 - The elements on earth are all separated by 18 x values on the table of elements, and evident in Walter Russells charts of the elements. That is why I recognized that value, to discover it is the correct one to create the self sustaining ratios. It closes the loop between the other two for self regulation of the system by the innermost layer.

4 - The meaning of the 3 6 9 is also evidenced in the basic formula, but not as directly as we would have expected. One must grasp the cubical values for calculation while application of them is in circular and spherical form. Thus any real world application of Source energy must include the ratio PI.

5 - Major advantage of this formula, the resulting values seem to come out in a useful range for human size application of devices in cm. We can build these!

6 - Once made as field bubbles they can be moved or duplicated consciously at will.
I can make a field then implant it into say the cones, at a point of dimensional resonance, and it will stay there.

7 - Un-creation of the field cannot be accomplished by a person who simply does not believe in them or is of negative mind, anymore then they can un create an atom. One must understand how they are transformed back into the background field to un create them. IE- we can place a field into the earth anywhere we choose, and it will stay there until it is acted on by an aware person. Each component must be slid apart, or resolved back into the background field to dissect it and then neutralize it. If the new formula is the correct one to create a strong force binding power, it may become very hard to do this even for the experienced person.

Thus some time back I discovered the network of red light balls inside the earth and was able to communicate with them a little. Placed there by some entity at a time period we are not aware of. It had no problem offering itself for our use freely. All these things have been done before us, and there is a lot of evidence they are still being done.

Nothing can remain secret from the inner work, because everything from the outer boundary perception is already found to be inside of us. That is the nature of this universe.

Dave L

On the forum https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HealTheWorld595/conversations/topics we have Dave talking about building atoms...he mentions Larson...pico replies

Quote:

From the following source:
http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/The%20Simple%20Essence%20of%20Dewey%20B.%20Larson's%20Reciprocal%20System%20of%20Physics%20(Boardman,%20Jameela).pdf
This is one url don't split it .. 
Did you notice after the introduction above, where Larson’s two Postulates were stated,
that he figured out there must be 3 Dimensions of Motion — but this is not the same
thing as 3 dimensions of “space”!
Of these 3 dimensions of motion, only One can manifest to our awareness and is
subdivided into Length, Height, Width all divided by Time. The other two “dimensions of
motion” cannot be represented in our spatial frame of reference; though they very
much affect and build our world.
Individual local alterations to the basic background motions thus occur; though it can
be within one, two or all three dimensions of motion!

Where all three dimensions are employed, the result is atom building!

Where two dimensions are employed, the result is magnetism!

Where only one dimension is employed, the result is electrical

Here are three recent posts, two from Dave and a question from another member

Ron

Quote: In transformer work, we have a formula stating power will remain constant as voltage and current transform.
If voltage goes up, current will drop, and no power will be gained.
Volts x Amps = Watts

If on the other hand we could take the best of both shifts and combine them to produce both higher current and higher voltage, would this not amplify power?

In stepping down the voltage we can increase the current.

A density transformer can then be crafted to make use of the 90 degree fields, and in one direction of rotation we step up the voltage, in another we step up the current and in the output we series the two results from 90 degree pickup coils.

The 90 degree coil is the uncoupling of the two in the primary side that releases the power formula from being fixed.

EM Resonance is where we force both fields to align over one another electrically. However with a density transformer, we do the alignment from the separated state then recombine them in the output physically.
With all winding's of the same number of turns I had created a no loss transformer.

Impedance of a coil increases as the square of the turns.

Copper density sphere core,

Primary winding is scalar cancelling, with 20 turns.

Secondary is wound on this with 10 turns to produce a 2x current gain, with a 2x voltage drop.

90 degree coil is wound with 40 turns, to double the voltage on the 90 degree leading phase shift in real time.

The two output coils are placed in series, to see if both voltage and current can be amplified by the copper sphere simultaneously.

Question: Dave Is this a theory for a design or have you also tested it and is it working?

I have not constructed it yet.

I received an email from a fellow who has been reading the site and he stated he is getting about 600 volts from a 1 volt input to his special coils now. I am waiting for more data or pictures on this one.

However then this concept flowed in, as I sat there and pondered it again, how the sphere can harness a rotating electromagnetic field at multiple angles simultaneously, then combine them using series output wiring.
This is an experiment I have done.

We have at first separated components of the wave in angular aspect, as a load is placed on the system and the voltage surges 90 degrees ahead of the current in angular rotation. The voltage appears instantly on the top of the sphere, as the current slowly rises on the equator of it, as a sine wave.

Because they separate, now we can manipulate them separately.

After we then manipulate each, we then run them back through one another, and each component is added to the other. If we connect the phasing wrong the two will fight and cancel out so we reverse the connection, and discover the two will then add or sum. Current from the one side will now move back trough the higher voltage side and the HV will move out through the current side, and the load will be reflected inwards and cancelled in the primary side. Back EMF will cancel out.

The primary is a scalar cancelling wind. It only produces a vibration with a high tension vector.

This is the result of actual experiments I have already done, however I do not have any proof as of yet that it will work as expected when built. I can state there is no evidence that anyone has ever attempted to build one like this.

One will need a power meter, to prove anything, or set up a feed back loop that will regulate to a load and self run after it is started up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow, this pattern will come back to the atom model, and if this happens, we could have stand alone free energy generators ciphered finally.

Each part of this must be built and understood for the collective whole atom model to show us how it creates energy from the background field.

As there is direct evidence to show that the density sphere with one scalar coil and two normal coils at 90 degrees reflects the three layers of the atom, that do accomplish self powering.

We also now have data on how to set up a self sustaining field bubble using 3 RF frequencies. From past experiments I know one does not have to resonate the EM side to have it work. Once the vibration takes control of the EM rotational flow, then self regulation will become present.

Some people have discovered the frequencies already, but not shared them. The TPU was such a device. I recorded them in the atom documents, but did not apply that to EM as of yet to show that a free standing atom complete with EM fields can be created.

Dave L

Buy me a drink
As there is direct evidence to show that the density sphere with one scalar coil and two normal coils at 90 degrees reflects the three layers of the atom, that do accomplish self powering.

I am so glad you mention this. At this time a better progress can be made. When I first mentioned this all Hell broke loose as to my failure. At this time there will be no negative posters around. They all went by the wayside with their common knowledge.
Could you post a pick of your configuration? All of my coils are wound at 90 degrees.
Another David suggested I sandwich one of my coils between aluminum plates. I tied them on and saw purple streams shooting off the edges. I touched and was seriously shocked. I never went back to it. Looking back I should have not tied the thing down. The plates would have jumped off just like T.T.Brown had shown. Oh well. Later I realized that the magnetic pressure 'discharges' off the edges during repulsion.

Different dimensions are merely bands of cohesion/coalesced attractions of the predominant forms of matter at those frequency ranges. It truly is infinite in all directions. In and out.

Could you post a pick of your configuration? .

Glad you found it of interest. Sorry no pics, this is not my experiment... I am just the messenger

Ron

Buy me a drink
Multidimensional string theory:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW6JFKgbAF4

Glad you found it of interest. Sorry no pics, this is not my experiment... I am just the messenger

Ron

5791AC frequency
Expand Messages
libra_spiritApr 4 11:33 AM
AC power is alternating in polarity, however in force, polarity is not that important.

As the AC cycle goes first positive then negative at 60 times a second, the force appears at 120 times a second off the zero level.

In other words, a 60 Hz electric power field generates 120 Hz T field impulses. While the polarity of these pulses alternates at 2x in space, simply using 4 diodes can convert this polarity problem directly to 120 Hz at the same polarity.

This was the basis of my first self sustaining atom, which I adjusted by chance and by feel, without comprehension and without using formula.

It became possible that I could understand this, after placing my finger on a live 120 vac point in the circuit, and asking the energy itself how it works. Feeling the direct force of the power that is hidden behind our limited concepts of electric and magnetic field, and speaking with that which is the actual "push" of that force.

The actual push behind the force, is not electromagnetic as we defined it. It is the push behind the water turning the generators, and that "push" is not limited to even having electric field, but travels through an electric field using that to propagate in only one instance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The formula for that push, which is present in the electric power, works backwards of the formula for power dissipation. Tesla got the power to move through the wires by making it vibrate. Prior to this the power in the electric circuits simply burned up mostly before it could get very far using Edison's DC methods.
Copper wire could either become part of the load of dissipation, or it could become a carrier of the push by vibrating that push 120 times a second.

While the force was calculated as squares and cubes, the field has to propagate as circles and spheres in rotation. My experiments have shown how this relates between the two forms force and motion.

To my astonishment, the static matrix of cubes, is converted to power by taking the force that is area or volume, and simply reshaping it as circles and squares. We change the linear parts, but preserve the volumes, and the motion is added because the background field is the generator.
The power is in the area and the volume, and this is not how humans are used to thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - The human must be able to observe the spatial grid of light nodes in everything
2 - Observation of static, and of motion, must be recognized, static grids are cubical, motional grids are circular
3 - In order to couple the background field into a motion, you use the volume or area, not the linear form.

Power is transferred in the structure itself, which if constructed correctly cannot remain still or stationary, by definition of the background field grid system.

This is why it is important for comprehension to become ours, we have to use measuring tools, to quantify that which is at first only feel felt.

In order to make couplings through this universe we have to become aware of the calculation of areas and volumes.

An orbital motion, is defined by the area inside the ellipse. This was ciphered long ago, and calculus was created to attempt to track it. The velocity of a planet in orbit is function of the "area" under the curve of it's path. When the are is smaller and the planet moves closer to center, the volocity increases. This is the exchange between time and space of an area that must move, and cannot stay stationary. It is the opposite of entropy.

If there is no understanding of why "area" is important to create motion, there is no comprehension of why this is what must be observed. The observations comes before the comprehension.

If you want to make things move, using comprehension, you have to grasp the underlying reason before you can design the system.

To build a thing which can never stop moving, you have to understand how the background field does this, as a part of it's creation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Tesla managed to get power to move hundreds of miles through wire using only vibration, the background field powers everything at even longer distances using vibration of the medium.

All matter is designed in such a way that it cannot remain stationary at all ever. We cut resonant lengths and the copper vibrates up at longer wavelengths that are easier to see and feel as self powering manifestations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happens if we cut the circle into 333000 sections, rather then 360 degrees?
If we then make 333000 holes in the outer ring of the circle, and spin it at 1 rotation per second.
Reality will create a stationary form in space, only each hole will still be in motion.

That is at a frequency of 333000 the holes will not move with respect to the background field. However the wheel will be spinning very fast indeed. Creation will not realize the wheel is spinning because it suddenly has to work much less to map it. Relativity will then have points along it's operation with respect to motion where the physics changes due to how structure is produced by it.

x 60 rotations per minute, x 60 per hour, x 333000 per second. The wheel will rotate at 3600 RPM, but the holes will become stationary at that velocity. Creation cannot tell the difference between the holes if they are all the same dimension. The energy to power the wheel at this RPM will then be reduced, however the energy available from the mass of the wheel in motion will not be reduced if it is connected to a shaft and used as a flywheel.

The wheel will fight to maintain it's RPM where relativity uses less energy to construct it.

This is why light velocity is the zero point resting state of light.

This is nothing more then an effect of strobbing, however in the math we see it changes the energy state radically.

We have seen all sorts of devices using smaller circles positioned around larger circles.
From the hubbard device to the Utron saucer of Carr, this build is universal for all the stuff that works.

Creation cannot tell the difference between any two electrons, and if the current in a wire hits such a velocity that the strobe of reality see's all the electrons as stationary but shifted one step, it drops the energy level necessary to map it by a major factor. Relativistic effects happen along these specific points of motion.

This is why every atom of hydrogen is identical. They all show up on the spectrometer at exactly the same frequency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Searl placed 144 rollers around one large cylinder, supposedly, or at least 12. As motion is induced it will reach a velocity where it becomes stationary to the construction of the background field, and at this RPM it will resist change of motion.

If a wheel is spun up having no pattern in its outer rim, then the construction of the form is free of this effect.
All the atom in the wheel are already spinning at a stationary rate.

It is where we introduce new diameters of holes or diameters of rollers, and spin them oppositely.

Picture in your mind a heavy iron wheel with axle vertical. You want to push this wheel to make it spin.
How hard do you have to push on it to make it spin. The weight will resist changing velocity.

Now cut out 12 holes in this wheel that are relatively large and evenly spaced around it, set up smooth bearings so the material cut out is placed back inside but can now rotate in the opposite direction.

Now as you try to push the wheel into motion, the 12 holes with heavy discs in them do not spin and it is easier to start the wheel moving.

There will be found velocities of both outer wheel and inner wheels spinning in opposite direction where the background field tends to maintain the fixed velocity of each, because it has far less relativistic adjustment to maintain those specific velocities.

Conversely there will be velocities found where the background field has to work so hard to maintain the motions, that is has no more time to maintain the gravitational link to other objects around it.

At specific points, where the physical momentum is easier to maintain, then to slow down, you will have motion powered by the background field. It will actually resist slowing down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say we make a large wheel with 4 holes, and inside these 4 holes we have wheels that can spin opposite direction. We design this such that 1/2 the mass is in the 4 independent turning wheels, and 1/2 the mass is in the larger wheel.

As we push this wheel into a motion of spin, the inner wheels will turn oppositely reacting to the inertial field to remain stationary.

If we instead drive the inner wheels into motion, the whole larger wheel will rotate to oppose the inertial drag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one can understand why this set up could become self powered, if they have no comprehension of the how the background field maintains the form of matter with specific frequency.

Because matter itself is powered from moment to moment from the background field at specific frequency, is why we can use the strobe effect, to power motion. To create a zero point field in a rotating object that will seek to pull to rest at some other frequency.

The background field will begin to see the identical parts in motion as the same part not moving.

For this to work there must also be a coherent field at the nuclear level of all the identical atoms in the wheel.
Or all the electrons in motion as well. etc.

The necessity of an electric field presence or even a magnetic field to align things and set up the field coherence of "persistence of vision."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The key to power from the background field is to have two different couplings into the same wheel.
The one coupling will be stationary, and the other will be dragging.
The one coupling will go cubical grabbing the matrix and the other coupling will be moving in a repetition that cannot be stationary but will carry momentum. The mass with momentum can be tapped to do work.

The Utron, has large magnetic coils that can grab the spinning discs only at specific frequencies.

If you understand, the concepts of the background field, these frequencies can be found experimentally.
If you do not understand the concepts they must be found intuitively.
In order to even look for them, you must first know it is possible to find them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the wheel example we have three cases of relativity. From each different motion with respect to the background field, and then between the two motions connected and interacting against one another.

Dave L

Group: Guest
That's nice. Now can you tell me how to prevent my liquified brain from running out of my earholes?

Wait, I know.... corks!    :D

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 23:48:41