PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 08:45:29
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chlorella - Mercury/lead poisoning? Detox method here!  (Read 34327 times)
Group: Guest
Chlorella is a food, an algae actually... Like kelp, if you like sushi hehe - its a single celled organism, so when you eat it, youre either going to be eating something that looks like a powder or its been compressed into pill format (the brand I found has no fillers or binders)

What makes Chlorella a SUPER food? Have a look at the nutritional analysis

http://www.naturalways.com/chlorella-nutritional-analysis.htm

For starters, it gives you all 8 essential amino acids plus 16 others. It also gives you every vitamin your body cant otherwise get elsewhere (Vitamin D is absent but the sun allows your body to produce this, Vitamin K is also absent but the bacteria in your gut gives you this etc)

Based on that alone its a perfect food supplement but it also has twice the protein that beef has (gram for gram)

Also see here:

http://www.chlorella-africa.com/chlorellareports.html

There have been studies showing that chlorella can boost the friendly bacterial culture in your gut, it can boost your metabolysm, it improves mental clarity, it boosts your immune system, it reduces tumor sizes in mice, is one of the richest sources of chlorophyl which is a great detoxiyier, chlorella is a very powerful antioxidant, it slightly alkylizes your system which has been shown to improve the performance of many proteins and enzymes. It also is high in Lutin which is used by your eyes, so if you have trouble with your eyes, its helpful to aid your body to repair them... and chlorella freshens your breath

But the best feature and most unique feature chlorella offers, I especially recommend to all you researchers out there working with mercury and/or those who have mercury-containing dental work... Chlorella's cellulose cell wall is unique in nature in that it actively binds to heavy metals such as Mercury and lead and helps your body to eliminate them.. since the cellulose isnt digested, it passes from your system after leaching some heavy metals out of the local area in your intestines... chlorella will lower the concentration of these metals in your intestinal walls, diffusion will bring the concentration back up again but over time eating chlorella, you will gradually purge your system of these heavy metals.

Ive been eating quite a bit of the stuff lately and I can tell you, its VERY vitalizing...

You wouldn't want to eat just chlorella though as it is missing a few important minerals, such as Potassium, etc... Its for this reason that a lot of people will also eat Spirulina (another algae) which is high in potassium and then also eat sprouted grains (for an ultra-fresh source of enzymes and vitamins that haven't begun to decay yet and also as a source of silicon) and also bread for glucose. You should also consider having sea salt in your diet, as it is rich in many minerals. Mushrooms are also a good source of potassium and vitamin D (in case you live under a rock and don't get much sunlight, like me : )

Before you say "its too good to be true, or its another snake oil..." I think you'll find that if you do a little homework you'll change your mind in this case...
« Last Edit: 2010-08-02, 02:37:38 by Phantasm »

Is the pill Blue or Red?

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Hmmm...Looks like Soylent Green:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_Green

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
My order has arrived, and received a free sample of Spirulina as well. Will report benefits as encountered.

If you're like me and can't find Chlorella locally, you may order from here as I did.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've been taking Chlorelle for a week now, i certainly haven't had any side effects, i seem to be getting up a bit earlier in the morning which must mean something as thats very unusual for me.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I've been taking a silica supplement derived from red algae for several years.  It has great anti-inflammatory effects.

I'm eating about 7500 mg a day - 2500 mg per meal or whenever I get hungry

I've noticed that I feel warmer than usual - which I infer to mean that my metabolism operating more
I also had an improvement in my eyesight - small things became noticeably less blurry

I'm excited to hear what kinds of improvements you guys are getting, but at the very least, you can be confident that you're getting most of the nutrients your body needs, which is certainly awesome in itself.

Spirulina and Chlorella......

Sounds too much like the stuff the Drill Sergeant warned us about so we would be too scared to have any fun.

Argh! Names like that bring back too many bad memories and stomach rumblings. I think I'll have a Pepto and go back to the bench  :-\

No no, its a good thing,

Its an organic and natural food that helps you detoxify and gives you 95% of your required nutrient types

Sorry, my initial post was quite a 'wall of text', I should have been more clear..

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 08:45:29