PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:08:07
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: SM Videos Torrent Download  (Read 86744 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
As I understand it, the Brian Collins in the video passed away some time ago. I don't remember where I heard this, probably very early on OUdotcom.

Maybe someone else can find the reference.

I'm sure there are tens if not hundreds of Brian Collins out there, as it is a very common name. No, I do not believe it is the guy from 432 Hertz, but I have not looked closely for similarities.

Mannix posted that he had passed away (just closed the window...) on OU a while back.   SM mad a couple of posts stating Brian was not trustworthy.

Getting back to the "Magnet swiping": can anyone get some good shots of the coils from this video?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Mannix posted that he had passed away (just closed the window...) on OU a while back.   SM mad a couple of posts stating Brian was not trustworthy.

Getting back to the "Magnet swiping": can anyone get some good shots of the coils from this video?

The program I am using (KMplayer) seems to skip frames when attempting to single step through key points of the video.

Can anyone recommend an actual frame by frame stepping program? Some of the frames are very clear, others are horrible.

The camera guy needs a few good lessons in shooting a movie, to at least wait for the autofocus to do it's job before panning the camera around. Also a tripod would have been nice. I noticed in one of the older videos there is a camera on tripod. Maybe that person will upload his video someday. We can only hope.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
It's strange that if it was a scam and loads of investors lost money that they have not come forward to give proof it was a fraud

If the university is the UK one i will try to do some digging.

Group: Guest
At 3:51 SM is swiping a magnet around the circumferential windings of the large unit and lets go to use the other hand.

The magnet sticks to the wires while he changes hands.

Proof of iron wire or some ferrous core?

Is he possibly pre-aligning the iron wire or core by magnetizing it? Maybe for easier startup?

This is definitely a different unit than what we have previously seen. Notice in the screenshot the wires from the cores duck under the device instead of coming out the top.  Notice the back of the unit is not ripped up as in the other videos.

He may have added the vertical windings to the same unit later in order to do the alignment electrically so that he would not need to use the magnet.

Yea, and not how fast he does the magnet swiping and then throws it right back in his pocket. Its a rather small magnet, but probably wouldn't take much to align the domains.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-13, 22:09:15 by tao »

tExB=qr
frame grabbing with VLC Media Player:
http://www.tvcrit.com/tvcrit3/framegrab/VLC9/

tExB=qr
Does SM always move the magnet CCW?

Found the quote from SM guys that might help explain that swiping of the magnet that he does:

"Some of the units in the demo videos did in fact have one or two
9V batteries to provide a separate controllable DC source for the
solid state control circuit.
We eventually learned how to make the power converters start with only
the flick of a permanent magnet across the coils.

You may find it humorous that we had to find a way to make the things
work without any batteries purely because UEC needed us to honestly
answer the question
>Does it have any batteries inside of it?<
They wanted us to be able to truthfully answer NO, to anyone who asked
that question."

So, he swipes the magnet about, clockwise, then flicks the two switches, then says that it is started.

frame grabbing with VLC Media Player:
http://www.tvcrit.com/tvcrit3/framegrab/VLC9/

I have VLC player and will test it for single frames.

ex:

Kindly start reading here:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.0

And then we can continue the debate over authenticity.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
I suggest that SM utilizes the magnet for reasons related to the Aspden Effect:

http://www.aetherscience.org/www-energyscience-org-uk/le/Le30/le30.html

I report an anomalous energy phenomenon found in my motor experiments.

Imagine an electric machine having no electrical input itself and which, when started on no load by a drive motor and brought up to speed (3250 rpm), thereafter runs steadily at that speed with the motor drawing a little extra input power with a time delay rate of about two minutes. The machine rotor has a mass of 800 gm and at that speed its kinetic energy together with that of the drive motor is no more than 15 joules, contrasting with the excess energy of 300 joules needed to satisfy the anomalous power surge [to spin up from rest].

Imagine further that when the motor, after running five minutes or more, is switched off and the machine is stopped, you can restart it in the same or opposite direction and find that it now has a memory in the sense that it will not now ask for that 300 joules of excess input. 30 joules will suffice provided that the time lapse between starting and restarting is no more than a minute or so.

This is not a transient heating phenomenon. At all times the bearing housings feel cool and any heating in the drive motor would imply an increase of resistance and a build-up of power to a higher steady state condition.

The experimental evidence is that there is something spinning of an ethereal nature coextensive with the machine rotor. That 'something' has an effective mass density 20 times that of the rotor, but it is something that can spin independently and take several minutes to decay, whereas the motor comes to rest in a few seconds.Two machines of different rotor size and composition reveal the phenomenon and tests indicate variations with time of day and compass orientation of the spin axis. One machine, the one incorporating weaker magnets, showed evidence of gaining strength magnetically, as the test were repeated over several days.

Readers who are curious about my more general research endeavors may find interest in the specification of U.S. Patent No. 5,376,184 granted to me on December 27th 1994. In connection with the subject of this particular communication I quote from lines 3 to 28 of column 21 of that patent:

"Now, in a practical device, one can similarly set up electric fields in a metal rotor by displacing those charge carriers, either by inertial action or the action of a magnetic field directed along the spin axis. However, even here physicists have problems understanding the phenomena they observe, as one may see from the scientific paper by James F. Woodward: Electrogravitational Induction and Rotation, Foundations of Physics, 12, pp. 467-478 (1982). On page 472 one reads, after a statement that machine operation produced induced charge in evidence from a voltage:

Plainly, an effect of some sort is present. Since a negative charge appears during spindown, we may infer either that (1) an initially present positive charge disappears during spindown, or (2) some process drives the sample case to negative potentials during spin-down. The genuine disappearance of charge from the sample/sample-case assembly would be, of course, prima facia evidence for the existence of electrogravitational reduction.

What this means is that electric charge can be held displaced within a metal to set up electric field gradients in that metal. Woodward did this by inertial spin action, possibly affected by the earth's field, but a similar result can be obtained by building a series-connected capacitor stack."

Does SM always move the magnet CCW?

Looks to me like clockwise in both units.

tExB=qr
Looks to me like clockwise in both units.

hmm.  CW - perhaps always the same direction.  Yeah, I remember this on the large unit.  Interesting, but may not matter as long as it is always the same orientation.

tExB=qr
Woodward Effect:  (possibly, distantly related)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_effect

The Woodward effect is a hypothesis proposed by James F. Woodward, a professor of history at California State University, Fullerton[1], that energy-storing ions experience transient mass fluctuations when accelerated. If it exists, it is conceivable that the Woodward effect could be exploited in spacecraft engines that would not have to expel matter to accelerate. Due to its potential importance, a few researchers have conducted experiments to detect this effect, however the effect is quite small and the few experiments thus far are inconclusive

Here is a SM video I have not seen before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo&feature=channel&list=UL

This was posted on youtube just yesterday: "Published on Oct 7, 2012 by joseph4younow"

Do not confuse this with the other similar video and very similar demo, but with a different group of visitors.

So, this NEW video states Mar 10, 1997 on the on screen display.

Whereas this video, the 'original one' we had is from Mar 13, 1997, and you can see the SAME security guard in it rofl!(not to mention everything else): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXqF2njW3k

Seems they removed those red alligator clips on the caps.

So, this NEW video states Mar 10, 1997 on the on screen display.

Whereas this video, the 'original one' we had is from Mar 13, 1997, and you can see the SAME security guard in it rofl!(not to mention everything else): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXqF2njW3k

Seems they removed those red alligator clips on the caps.

Yes, but the big question: Is it the same unit shown in both the videos you mention?

If the magnet was part of showmanship, SM would have made a big deal of it, instead he hurriedly puts the magnet back in his pocket and makes no mention of it.

It is certainly different than the other LTPU with the cut open back and fuse clips installed. In that video we see clear evidence of vertical windings and NO magnet needed for startup.

tExB=qr
OK, so he replaced the magnet with a toroidal winding over the other windings.

No magnet, no questions, no clues.

Hmmm...where's a napkin at?

Yes, but the big question: Is it the same unit shown in both the videos you mention?

If the magnet was part of showmanship, SM would have made a big deal of it, instead he hurriedly puts the magnet back in his pocket and makes no mention of it.

It is certainly different than the other LTPU with the cut open back and fuse clips installed. In that video we see clear evidence of vertical windings and NO magnet needed for startup.

Well, yea, thats the same unit for sure.

Look at this iteration, lol, vertical windings, and he uses the magnet near the two toroids and not the windings rofl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ME5oQ6lV8I#t=623s

That'll really mess it all up now huh? rofl

Well, yea, thats the same unit for sure.

Look at this iteration, lol, vertical windings, and he uses the magnet near the two toroids and not the windings rofl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ME5oQ6lV8I#t=623s

That'll really mess it all up now huh? rofl

If anything is messed up it is that video link.

Some features are the same, some are distinctly different. Could be the same unit with some refinements.

Don't laugh so hard yet, maybe later.

tExB=qr
The large TPU with the vertical wires appears to be thicker, like maybe the same rings are used for support.

I think he used the magnet in the latest vid to normalize the iron delay wire so that the freq would be steady at start-up.  Later he may have applied a pre-magnetizing circuit and the toroidal coil to normalize the iron delay wire before the unit started. 

Nice, new developments in the TPU world.   Yes, this is a new video that I have not seen before.  I'm glad the resolution is much better than the previous videos made public.

Here's a few things I picked up from the video around 15:57
and I paraphrase

" this thing is 99% cork ....  the secret to this thing is.... we found a frequency  .... a pulse  .... and we'll never tell .... bottom line it works"

yup, this confirms what we knew all along, these things are tuned to a specific frequency.

[edit:   around minute 26:00 he talks about smart cards to upload the frequencies into the TPU in future models to keep the secret, and then explains that the two toroids in the large TPU  are tuned to GRAVITY.    What happened to the magnetic frequency, now it's gravity?   :-\

EM  
« Last Edit: 2012-10-10, 04:34:29 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
it's called "lying", preferably with a straight face

The large TPU with the vertical wires appears to be thicker,...

Affix batteries like this, side by side in circle, connect them together, wrap a wire and a black tape around, and you can get a TPU.

ex your a funny guy ;D,did this type of battery exist in 1997?
Just for your info,SM bought parts mainly from Radio Shack,was it in there catalog in 1997.

http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/

Schizinger Report

ROLAND SCHINZINGER PhD. Report on Test of Energy Device

At the request of Mr. Richard Mincherton I was present on October 28th at a test
demonstration of a device that its inventor claims will produce electric power without
 measurable energy input except as derived from the earth'’ magnetic and gravitational fields.

The test was conducted at the inventor's home. I was allowed to bring and use measuring
 instruments, but because the inventor had to leave after 11 hours, I was not able to
 conduct independent tests on my own.

Based on my observations, I can attest to the fact that the three models of the device
displayed and tested on that day did indeed light up one, two and six light bulbs
 (each rated at 100 watt and 120 volt) respectively. This was less then the figures
quoted to me before the test, but still adequate to demonstrate that the devices function
in some fashion.

The smallest unit produced 140 to 150 volts unloaded and 60 to 90 volts when lighting
one 100-watt bulb.

The mid-sized unit produced 250 volts unloaded, and was observed producing 142 Volts
at .5 Ampere after 30 minutes of lighting two bulbs.

The largest unit produced 798 Volts unloaded. With a six-bulb load the voltage dropped
to 420 Volts.

It was difficult to determine how many hours the devices may be able to operate because
the
inventor ended the demonstration after 11 hours. I could not detect any time-varying
magnetic field that might have provided an external energy input.

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments
 (though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples
consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a
core made of a cork like substance.
October 29, 1995 Roland Schinzinger
RESUME ROLAND SCHINZINGER
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering (UCI)
Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering (UCI)
PhD, Univ. California, Berkeley 1966
MS, “ 1954
BS, “ 1953
Westinghouse Design School / U. of Pittsburgh 1955
Apprenticeship (Technikum), Bosch Co. 1947
High School (Doitsu Gakuin, Tokyo, Abitur) 1945
Academic Appointments:
(UCI) Associate Dean 1979-83, 1985-86
(UCB)Teaching Fellow 1963-65
Robert College Istanbul Turkey:
Associate Professor 1962-63
Associate Professor 1958-62
University of California, energ. & Mgt. (Grad Program) 1991-92
California State Polytechnic University 1978-80
University of Santa Maria, Brazil 1993
University of Kariruhe, Germany-
Power and High Voltage Institute 1986
University of Manchester Inst. Of Science and Tech.-
And Imperial College, London: 1972-73
Honors:
Fellow, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Eng.,(IEEE)
Fellow, Institute for the Advancement of Engineering
Award for Contributions to Professionalism (IEEE)
1983 Centennial Medal (IEEE)
Science Faculty Fellow (Natl. Sc. Foundation) 1964-65
Sangamo Prize Fellowship (Sangamo Electric) 1953
Honor Societies HKN, TBN, Sigma xi
Listed in “Who’s Who, Am. Men & Women in Science and Engineering
Publications:
Over 70 technical papers, plus numerous reports and commentaries.
Also four books: Ethics in Engineering McGraw-Hill
Conformal Mapping P.A.Laura
Emergencies in Water Delivery Davis Pub.
Electrical Laboratory SIMA Ltd.

ex your a funny guy ;D,did this type of battery exist in 1997?
Just for your info,SM bought parts mainly from Radio Shack,was it in there catalog in 1997.

http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/

Schizinger Report

ROLAND SCHINZINGER PhD. Report on Test of Energy Device

You get a point, cp O0. Now I wonder why there is nothing new since this old story, and there are still loopholes.
Is there a detailed technical report? We don't know the measurement protocol, apparatus, not even the frequency. It seems that Schinzinger was a retired man in 1997 and operated on a private base, not with the help of his university. His report is imprecise.

tExB=qr
Back in 2009, SM was posting on OU.  Here is a post regarding the AEC visit:

http://www.overunity.com/4299/steven-marks-associate-jack-durban-comes-forward-with-more-info/msg198191/#msg198191

Dear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM

Back in 2009, SM was posting on OU.  Here is a post regarding the AEC visit:

http://www.overunity.com/4299/steven-marks-associate-jack-durban-comes-forward-with-more-info/msg198191/#msg198191

Dear friends,

Under the right conditions it is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction in certain types of iron. In the early days i wrote about discharges of magnetic energy similar to the discharge of magnetic energy during an atomic explosion. I even pointed out this was related to my power technology. Nobody seems to wonder about that or why the Atomic Energy Commission of the federal government was involved. It is possible to cause a small nuclear reaction that releases some energy by converting the material. If you take the energy and use it to cause another reaction and it's energy to cause another, you can see that this process can go very wrong. There is a reason i call my devices bombs. If the unit hits the correct frequency and stays there too long it will start to convert too much material and energy at once. This will only take a second,or less. I did point out that I did not want to be responsible for giving out information making it possible that someone would make a big crater of a hole where their house used to stand with resulting death of themselves and possibly their families and neighbors too. It is in my writings quite literally. I never said these things were safe. However, i do think there are ways to make it safe in a way that it runs without the danger of self destruction.

Sincerely,
SM

I just want to say, for the record, regarding the stevenDmark account on OU.com, it was accessible by I believe Marco, EMDevices, and others, and I know this because I think if I recall correctly, it was Marco, he literally gave me the login and password for that account as proof and I was able to login. As far as I know, it was either one of them or another person that created that account as a rouse. I just wanted to state this for the record.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:08:07