PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 22:12:14
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442000 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
My newest siggen has phase down to only 100nth of a degree change. I will have to keep hunting.
I have a Linear comm board 509 and a linear 726A board to 69mhz. And they have Arduino compatibilty connection software.
The stand alone operation is freq only to 2 channels and the software is lame, freq only. There is an SDK and I could go that route to get the phasing even smaller if need be.

Hunt the Wumpus again. Funny how initially ya turn something on and it works. Then you interrogate the operation away.

But what is really bizarre is the when the readings were so high the scope still mearsured correctly in other tests. Anutha head scratcher.

---------------------------

Buy me a drink

My newest siggen has phase down to only 100nth of a degree change. I will have to keep hunting.
I have a Linear comm board 509 and a linear 726A board to 69mhz. And they have Arduino compatibilty connection software.
The stand alone operation is freq only to 2 channels and the software is lame, freq only. There is an SDK and I could go that route to get the phasing even smaller if need be.

Hunt the Wumpus again. Funny how initially ya turn something on and it works. Then you interrogate the operation away.

But what is really bizarre is the when the readings were so high the scope still mearsured correctly in other tests. Anutha head scratcher.

If the readings were high and other readings true, perhaps they were too. We know that a tiny change in anything even relative humidity does affect some circuits greatly.
The boards look good, what are the harmonics like at top scale? In some units they're quite high.
 I tend to make a designated circuit when I need something that's not catered for with standard equipment. Finding time to do this is the biggest challenge lol.
A package has arrived so I'll see if things are back on track again .

Buy me a drink
@Zsaxx,
About the siggeny. Another set of eyes on this will be great.

But the artifact is still there.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-30, 20:57:38 by giantkiller »

We need to obtain a direction to travel in for experiments. At present the sine wave gives little in comparison to the square wave on the scope. However the sine hasn't yet been tested with one cycle, or better a half cycle. The harmonic content displayed, will be inherent to the windings and not as a result of those injected by a square edged wave.

I'm looking at the artifact and I'm hoping it's not jitter from the feed signal. As square edged wavefronts contain certain harmonics the length of the pulse will dictate which of these take precedence in a resonant circuit and whichever are out of phase with the falling edge. Im sure you're aware that a perfect 50% duty square wave has zero second harmonics present which is likely to influence the resonant circuits displayed harmonic content. A short pulse will have some second harmonic content, a half sine pulse that matches the resonant frequency adds no harmonics and the display will show the natural characteristics of the coil in theory.
A very short transient is loaded with harmonics and so far this is the route many of us have taken.
To create a half sine would require a clean oscillator for the sine, a squaring circuit, a 4016 switch, a divider for pulse time switching and possibly a delay to remove any zero point switching offset created by the circuits hang time.
This is why I tend to make my own circuits as I've not found any function generator generally available that can produce this waveform unless you own a bank with cash to burn. A digital program can produce this easily but the bits per second will need to be high and the following filter will also need to be very carefully set to remove distortion.
Do we need to go to these lengths though?
They'd show any anomaly and remove the possible jitter but is it worthwhile building such a circuit when things like a multipactor have been mentioned especially when an EHT rectifier tube/valve has the required internal dimensions to act as one?

On a different subject, the package contents were another scope and connections made with the sig gen proved the sig gen is the problem.
I'm waiting for a return mail to see what occurs next. I'm tempted to simply buy another genny especially if the second scope is kindly donated for the inconvenience. It would also hit the nail on the head for the drivers smoking.

Its now another waiting game...

Thoughts.

@GK

I saw your last two vids. Great move and love them crickets in the background. Very soothing. Very zen.

So to simplify this discussion let's just call the iron wire the primary or pri. The secondaries as sec, secs (not sex) or sec1, sec2, sec3 where sec1 is the secondary closest to the make break side of the primary.

I know you are presently into pulsing both the primary and secondary and i will weigh tin on that on another post later but I think without changing the build there are some preliminaries needed. @szaxx I am also following your foray and wish you the best. My lack of comments is to not mix up things more then they should be.

OK, where to start? Your pri is now x length with 10 x 4t secs spread evenly on all the length and not just the first half, so just leave it like that so we can all learn a few things as it is.

By the end of these trials it should give you a better idea on what is going on and what resonance is in a wire. This may be somewhat tedious but in such conditions one has to take this methodically and you will quickly understand why.

You will need some paper to take down some values as you go along. You'll need a fast diode like the 1N5817 or 1N5819 going to a capacitor. I use a 10uf 370 volt, but whatever you have around should do as long as it is not too high in uf. The tank will act like an rms agent so readings will be steady. Depending on the pulse strength, you may elect or not to put on a few leds as a load as long as they are used throughout the test to produce that same data. A volt meter across the capacitor would be a good idea or you can use your scope since it does give out the voltage readings but if voltage gets too high please be careful with the scope.

There are two ways to use the pri. Either it is pulsed to the sec resonance or pulsed to its own resonance. We'll start with the former.

So you pulse the pri to the sec1 resonance, write down the pulse frequency, width and amplitude and the voltage reading or grab the scope screen. Repeat for Sec2 and so on. Resonance point will be the point of highest voltage output. As you approach Sec10 if the voltage readings are too low just try to find any peak possible in the same range. So you will have 10 data point lines. What we want to see is if the resonance frequency for the secs are in the same range as we go from sec1 to sec10 and what are their output levels. We also want to confirm the sec polarities at resonance.

OK, next. This time you scope the pri and pulse it to its own highest resonance point and keep it there so it does not change. Then tank and read sec1, then sec2 and so on and write their voltage outputs or scope grabs. Here as well we want to see how a pri at resonance will be conveyed to the secs as you get further from the make break point.

Hopefully with the above small tests these will open up new avenues for you and others to see and anticipate effects and figure out news ways to do small tests that tell you more then most big checkmate builds.

OK, another point. When you have 10 secs that are in parallel on one pri, if one of the secs does not output its fair share of the total output, what does that sec become? Right, it becomes a load like a heat source. If one of the secs polarity is not in sync with the others what does it become? Right, it becomes a cancellation source. These all have to be checked one by one to then confirm all 10 secs are confirmed for polarity before going to parallel.

After these small tests we can have a good discussion on what was learned and then we can explore ways to then integrate SMs discussion about the canon to cannon effect with this same build.

Hope I am not overburdening you or others who may think this is all useless.

Keep up the good work and most important don't lose the passion.

wattsup

I take it that the secondaries are of the same length, accurately cut and then the question of how thick is the primary? If we are to apply a pulse to bring the core somewhere near saturation it needs to be quite thin. If we're resonating protons or similar then a slightly thicker cross section may be beneficial. I can now see why you mentioned using thin wire for the secondaries. My thinnest litz is way off the mark unless I strip a long wave winding from a old ferrite rod antenna. Magnet wire, I have 45 swg which maybe too thin and others up to around 14 swg.
 A 64 core litz times ten, in parallel is getting close to the 1000 wires mentioned way back lol.

The passion is growing, the foray is but an inconvenience.
A new genny is on its way and it looks like I keep the second scope too. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: 2017-09-01, 10:12:25 by szaxx »

Buy me a drink
If we are to apply a pulse to bring the core somewhere near saturation it needs to be quite thin. If we're resonating protons or similar then a slightly thicker cross section may be beneficial.

The thicker the core the more current is needed. We know this. Therefore the iron wire in the box stores is thinner than 10 years ago. That is why before I mentioned the iron versus steel wire. The thin wire can create a magnetic field easier. I know I am stating the obvious here. But I have always oscillated between the thin and thick wire camps. But I mostly stayed with the thin wire because my concept was like a Tesla coil, we want to use what is external in the capacitive field than any internal properties. In other words the thin wire simply gives us a conduit to create the external field. The goal is to get outside the wire and not stay locked inside which is what the permanent magnet holder is showing us. Using Litz wire in conjunction with SMs 'Thousand wire' once again could be more double speak. He probably couldn't say 'thin wire'. But if one were to accept this and go with a thin wire design we enter into a thin wire secondary with a thin wire primary. If we look at the Magnacoaster build we see a thin wire primary up against a really thick wire secondary, which is the ferrous material with the little magnet ball attached to it. If we look at the Kapanadze build we see a thick wire build all the way through but the true secondary is the ground discharge path which is what he taps off of for energy extraction.
The theme is look at the secondary always to see what the builder is doing. If we get stuck in the copper or core we get nada.
Which leads me to resonance or spin conveyance. We are aligning the external supply of electrons to our favor which is a huge reservoir of free stuff.
Which makes me think of if we pull those captive electrons off the universe or the planetary magnet field it will simply fill the gap with more. We are cycling these through our build. The build is simply exciting the main and extracting. Like putting a hole in the bottom of a rain barrel we created. The container doesn't have to made of thick material.

I'll purchase some thinner wire as it's around 1mm in the present build. The 1000 wire comment did indicate litz as someone mentioned long ago and it would make perfect sense to use this 'wideband' wire. I'm going to demolish a long wave coil for the litz as it's quite fine and no doubt better than solid copper for our present experiments.
I almost had another head scratcher today. I made a CMOS oscillator and fed it's output through a cap with a variable resistor to VDD for pulse width reduction. When I connected it to the scope I was strangely amazed to see a distorted differential trace. After a few seconds I kicked myself realising I'd used a hex inverter and not a hex Schmidt. Schoolboy error lasting a few seconds, we can't have these idiotic moments occurring can we now? Lol.
« Last Edit: 2017-09-02, 06:47:04 by szaxx »

Buy me a drink
@Watts,
I am returning to the original specs. I have a 2 foot iron wire length with (10) 4 turn Litz at 1.2 inch centers. The secondaries are not glues so I can move them around.
I have no FFT measuring capabilities at this time so hunting for specific resonances is time consuming.

Things are getting better. The sig gen has arrived, I've some finer iron wire and I've bread-boarded a variable pulse width generator.
Not yet located the litz as I put it in a safe place and it's too safe to find lol.
Construction will begin today.

Buy me a drink
At this point I have three builds:
A single loop iron primary with ten 4 turn Litz secondaries spaced and glued across the whole 2 foot length of the primary.
A straight iron primary with one length of Litz to vary the turns and positions, not glued.
A straight iron primary with ten 4 turns of Litz to vary the turns and positions, not glued.

@Szaxx,
If you have FFT capabilities then I would be interested in what your test shows in the data graph before I go hunt the wumpus here. It just takes too long as a starting point. I could use your range to at least gain a foot hold in the areas that show promise. I am thinking about buying an additional FFT scope if need be. But I would hate to have to do this for this one and only reason at this point. I am sure the ROI is worth though in the long run. Let me know.
I am going to start using my white board as background to document aspects of the builds.

Group: Experimentalist

All,

I have followed this thread for some time and if you don't mind me asking a question, what effect exactly are you all looking for?

Regards,
Pm

Buy me a drink
There is an artifact from the iron at a certain frequency (wave or transition) that appears in varying heights. This is the start of an EMP but we dont want that high level of energy. It leaves the source. We want a lower level to capture.
Don Smith labeled it 'Flipping the electron' whereas SM gave the analogy of bullets hitting a car. What I have not seen anyone talking about is the post event of the bullet analogy. Shoot a car and you leave holes. But shoot the aether and it heals itself or fills the void very fast. This is what we want to capture. Resonance allows us to cause an imbalance using very little to no current. We poke. We get out of the way. We harvest at intervals that do not affect how the iron responds. In a less than perfect sequence the artifact simply disappears quickly to any ground. Did not SM say 'You ground it, you lose it.'?
So, in this post I mentioned two of SM's verbal chicanery. But really, they were very specific clues. Most just did not finish the time sequence because they were looking to be spoon fed.

The artifact is responsible for resonant rise. I have achieved this in many builds because of the small ferrous content. Why am I pursuing this again? I want better control instead of blowing things up. This current build caused headaches. That is a clue that one is on the correct path. I now have a screen helmet that I put on. It is a less invasive way to protect myself than covering the whole build or bench. And it works. Yeah I know 'I wear a foil helmet.' It is funny how people are led to believe to laugh at reported idiocy, like they know 'Normal' better than others.

Also in case anyone is reading this for the first time I will restate it again: I am under a contractual agreement with the Dept. of Defense of the U.S. Government whereas I am not permitted to alter the economies of the United States or any other country. Read the fine print of a Top Secret Security Clearance and Oath. Nothing special. I am just in the system and must abide by the agreement as noted till the end date of the agreement.

I felt I was spoon fed therefore I return the favor for what I have gleaned from the history of this project. Hope this helps...

Group: Experimentalist

There is an artifact from the iron at a certain frequency (wave or transition) that appears in varying heights. This is the start of an EMP but we dont want that high level of energy. It leaves the source. We want a lower level to capture.
Don Smith labeled it 'Flipping the electron' whereas SM gave the analogy of bullets hitting a car. What I have not seen anyone talking about is the post event of the bullet analogy. Shoot a car and you leave holes. But shoot the aether and it heals itself or fills the void very fast. This is what we want to capture. Resonance allows us to cause an imbalance using very little to no current. We poke. We get out of the way. We harvest at intervals that do not affect how the iron responds. In a less than perfect sequence the artifact simply disappears quickly to any ground. Did not SM say 'You ground it, you lose it.'?
So, in this post I mentioned two of SM's verbal chicanery. But really, they were very specific clues. Most just did not finish the time sequence because they were looking to be spoon fed.

The artifact is responsible for resonant rise. I have achieved this in many builds because of the small ferrous content. Why am I pursuing this again? I want better control instead of blowing things up. This current build caused headaches. That is a clue that one is on the correct path. I now have a screen helmet that I put on. It is a less invasive way to protect myself than covering the whole build or bench. And it works. Yeah I know 'I wear a foil helmet.' It is funny how people are led to believe to laugh at reported idiocy, like they know 'Normal' better than others.

Hope this helps...

GK,

Thanks, this helps a lot. O0

Regards,
Pm

At this point I have three builds:
A single loop iron primary with ten 4 turn Litz secondaries spaced and glued across the whole 2 foot length of the primary.
A straight iron primary with one length of Litz to vary the turns and positions, not glued.
A straight iron primary with ten 4 turns of Litz to vary the turns and positions, not glued.

@Szaxx,
If you have FFT capabilities then I would be interested in what your test shows in the data graph before I go hunt the wumpus here. It just takes too long as a starting point. I could use your range to at least gain a foot hold in the areas that show promise. I am thinking about buying an additional FFT scope if need be. But I would hate to have to do this for this one and only reason at this point. I am sure the ROI is worth though in the long run. Let me know.
I am going to start using my white board as background to document aspects of the builds.

I'll build another driver using the 7307 as the new Genny kicks out 4 volts max and it's not high enough for sharp rise times directly into the 840. It shouldn't smoke the driver too as theres no unwanted offset with the replacement unit. First though I'll use the pulse width breadboarded mashup as this gives 12v max out.
Once done, the fft can be posted with a few pics.
Is there a sweet spot at a certain mark-space ratio or does it only appear with square drive around 7500 hz?

@GK

Resonance can be found with a scope or with a tanked led. The input/output COP business is not important. We will not fall into that trap. If your LEDS blow, then you will know.

What is needed to know is how the pulse on the pri will impart to each of those secs at their resonance and at what frequency.

You then want to know if you can identify which of those two wires from each sec are positive and negative. That can be done with a volt meter across the tank.

Also we need to know which pri pulse polarity is begin switched (preferably the positive side).

All this is required to then be able to work out an SM cannon to canon scheme that could be also considered squeezing the hose. The canon to canon squeezes the hose that feeds it.

Those small tests will also show other things but we can get to that when it comes up.

I wanted to post something but decided it would be better not to yet and anyways, what I will do is open up an old thread on my bench so that I do not impede on your thread while being free to post more specific SC related comparisons.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
Connect your coil via a VERY small capacitor, say 2PF to the signal generator high output and a high impedance RF voltmeter. Connecting directly via a 50 ohm source will damp the Q so much that you won't see any peak at resonance. Repeat the experiment using a 5 PF capacitor. This should give you a different(lower) frequency. As the self capacity of any coil worth wind is going to be lower then 20 PF, just dangling leads around it will totally the stray capacity of the coil. Now you have two equations, two frequencies, one coil, two capacities, Cs in series with 2 PF all in parallel with Cl and CS in series with 5 PF all in parallel with Cl.

I am having trouble finding 2 - 5 pf caps in my supply and my meters only measure .0nf

Group: Professor

I am having trouble finding 2 - 5 pf caps in my supply and my meters only measure .0nf
You can make 2pF capacitors using short lengths of twisted pair wires.  (I know from experience that a twisted pair of enameled wire makes a 50 ohm transmission line).  So you can twist up a long length where you can measure the capacity between the two wires and then simply cut off the length you need for your 2pF.  If you can't do that measurement then feed a pulse down the line and scope the pulse reaching the other end.  You can then get the time delay.  You can even try different load resistors to find the value that minimises reflections and that gives you its impedance Z.  Then distributed C in F/m is given by C=Tau/Z where Tau is the distributed time delay in seconds/m, i.e. the time delay of your line divided by its length.
Smudge

You can find the capacitance per foot in twisted pair data sheets ( belden cable).  Or twist a couple of inches of sold core wire together. Its a well known trick for fine tuning VHF tank circuits quickly.

Take a look at this strange effect I found, setting the sig gen to scan from 9-10MHz blocks of inactivity appeared. This was done on an initial setup with no measurements made just to prove the circuit would function. I'll repeat it without the coil present to see if it's not something with data meshing.

https://youtu.be/CaeUPLLsVes

(Not sure how to make it appear on the page hence the link).
« Last Edit: 2017-09-10, 21:17:51 by szaxx »

@GK and @all

Did not want to wait until most get their tests done to go to the next stage.

So once anyone does the previous post you should know by pulsing that iron wire in one specific polarity, the resulting polarities and outputs of sec1 to sec10 documented with the resonance frequency and other infos.

For now we will add P = Positive and N = Negative.

So what's next? Let's look into how we can use the canon to canon analogy with iron and copper atoms. OK, take the Sec1 P and connect it to the iron wire between Sec1 and Sec2. If the insulation was taken off the iron wire between those 4 turn secs the Sec1P could slide between the two. Now scope the Sec2 while you find its pulse resonance and compare to your first data.

Then take the Sec2P and connect it between Sec2 and Sec3 and pulse and scope Sec3 to its resonance. Do you get the idea? Let's see if adding the Sec1P to the pulsed iron wire will add to Sec2 and so on. That would be a good canon to canon (secs discharging to the iron wire pri) and squeezing the hose (pri). Write down the results.

I'm trying to show you how to look for things. If the system can stay in DC, it will be additive on the iron wire that will convey the total to sec10. If it is  AC then one needs to play with phasing and that could be with the sec1-9 P sliding. Don't know. Also if it is AC leaving those Sec2 then each P that goes on the iron wire will create its own off phase creating more peaks that could simulate dc with slight hash.

The iron wire can act like a lamination conveyance while the sec1-9 additive nature can help increase the number of iron wire active atoms (current/amperage) per sec stage all delivered to the last sec10 as output. Sec10 could then be experimented for longer wind but never the turns should touch.

That is a good avenue to test. If the second toroidal coil can be pulsed to resonance it would consume low power but the pulse system needs to have as good a voltage tolerance as the wanted output on sec10. This way the pulse system can ramp up to the wanted output voltage while remaining inline with the gaining process. So if working for an output in the 100 volts range the transistor should be able to pass 100 volts but start at 20-30 volts and ramp up. This way you are not wasting anything on a step down method to loop it back.

Remember when SM took off the magnet on the FTPU it started dropping from 70 volts to around 52 volts before he put the magnet back on. Why did he not wait a little longer to let it ramp all the way down? Is it because we would have seen the ramp down stop at a certain voltage?

I will leave the Sec N's to you to figure out where they can go.

Now this point we can take the iron wire terminals and put them across a tanked 1:1 isolation toroid coil (like the SM center toroid) or transformer. Now pulse the other toroid coil to the resonance and tank off sec10 with sec1 to sec9 in canon mode.

I know this is not a simple one two step but if there is anything in this, that one first ring could then be paralleled with many more. That's how to do it man.

Oh, one last thing that I should have explained at the start. It is always better to pulse the positive of the iron wire. The World as the negative is already all over. You can get negative from the ground at millions of amps if the positive side demands such a level of coil reclaim. If you pulse the positive side, when the pulse is off the negative will convey back into that pulsed half of the coil or iron wire and push back the positive conveyance back into the source if you have a charging diode. But you cannot do that when pulsing the negative. The reclaim will produce a negative conveyance that you cannot tank that easily. Better to always pulse the positive side (that half of change) and let the always present negative to reclaim it. You may find that by Sec5 or 6, the canon to canon is no better so you stop there and let the rest of the iron wire empty as we had originally looked at.

By contrast, if you pulse the negative as most do, now the positive has to reclaim that second half of the coil and it is the negative pulse ON that pushes back that positive conveyance from the second half back into the first half of the coil but the negative stops at the coil center and the positive reclaim it did gets lost in the first coil half that is always positive biased. You are just taking from the battery and can never give anything back except by an isolating tank that returns a stepped down voltage to the source.

Either that or invent a way to charge a battery source by trickle charging the negative side.

Positive and negative are not two power currents traveling in a wire in opposite directions. All the polarity does is sways the conductive atoms nucleus from left (negative) to right (positive) or however. That's all electricity ever was and the sooner guys learn this, the sooner builds will take on new topologies because you will understand how the conveyance occurs. If you want, don't call it Spin Conveyance but instead call it EE version 2. Just replace electron travel with nucleic left/right sway. Simply saying left/right is figurative since it could be up/down all depending on the atoms placement setting the latent state direction of the nucleic heavy side. So easy even kids will learn this quickly.

wattsup

« Last Edit: 2017-09-17, 18:51:49 by wattsup »

Buy me a drink
Absolutely fascinating:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pitwnMK-RxU
And yes, this applies to current traveling around a wire.

Buy me a drink
Hi @Wattsup and all,
I am in between tirdnests and have a time to supply to this.
the Sec1P could slide between the two
Could this better phrased? Between what two?
Could you post a line drawing or something of exactly that part?
Or chicken scratch my picture here.
Thank you.

@GK

Great to see that you put the 10 Secs on the first half. I modified your photo to show how I think some R&D can show something new in terms of effect that will fall under the SM cannon to cannon analogy.

What I recommended at first was to get a steady base by simply pulsing the pri (iron wire) and measuring off each of those secs as individual outputs. We already know that the output should decline from each sec as we reach Sec10 but since all the secs are now on the first half that decline will be much less from sec to sec.

Since you showed your first 10 coil spread across the total length of the iron wire the output of each secs as we progress to Sec10 would have been more pronounced as after all that you would have seen that the secs after the first pri half would have outputted less then 25% of the total outputs. That is the half coil syndrome we see in all our pri to sec relations.

The idea of putting all those secs in parallel would have then resulted in such a great spread of output levels between those secs that some of them, the ones on the second half would have acted more like a load to the first half instead of acting like an additive. So having those 10 secs on the first half now means those coils are now producing more in an additive nature then as a load to each other.

The idea of then putting the positive output of Sec1 onto the iron wire between Sec1 and Sec2 is as follows. Since the pri is receiving a DC pulse, we know that it will impart to the Secs and if those Secs can output DC, then the positive going back onto the pri will (or should) work as an additive pulse that may have a slight delay. The Sec 2 will see the pri pulse plus the Sec1 added and now if you put the Sec2 positive onto the pri between Sec2 and Sec3, now the Sec3 should see the pri pulse, the Sec 1 additive and the Sec 2 additive. As we go along the output waveform as we progress should have more of a straight line DC peaks performance from all those added sec positive going back to the pri so on Sec10 if you see more energy output then you saw when just pulsing the pri and scoping the Sec10, then we will know that such a scheme is valid and now we can play with other variables like now sliding the secs to see if there is better output. If there is, then we know that the pri does produce nodal peaks. We can then play with more turn of the Secs always making sure each turn does not touch the next in order to keep inter turn cancellation to a minimum.

@GK, if this works and shows an increase, it will produce a whole new way of playing and thinking about our energy production. The part that shows HCS cannot be explained by standard EE because for standard EE the "electron travel is so fast that there should be no reduction as you go from Sec1 to Sec10. But there will be so one can only realize that this is a physical atomic event and not an etheric electron travel event. Just simple ways to see and understand that whatever we do, we are playing with very talented atoms that have abilities that have been misunderstood and taken over by stories of electrons and fields. Base rule: The atoms taking part in the effect are 100% responsible for the effect.

The difference between this way and how @otto's coil (remember that 10 or 12 turn coil with one end passing though the center) is that the turns receive from a central pri and then impart that back to the central pri. In @otto's method of those turn making an auto-excitation of itself is shock full of cancellation potential that would make it very hard to work as we have seen in the past.

We know the pri conveys to the Secs. We just want to increase the pri strength with each Secs output added back to the pri to make more atoms convey per stage all with the same original pulse on the pri. If this is possible, it just opened up a new way to play as I am repeating I know but just cannot spell it out more clearly.

wattsup

« Last Edit: 2017-10-01, 15:53:34 by wattsup »

Buy me a drink
I totally understand the concept given here.
I will strip the iron wire and connect the Sec1P to that place. It will wrap against the bare iron wire and it will be clipped around with paper and plastic doodads(technical term that might be misleading to some). At this point I am wary about using metal clips. I cannot use solder as the heat of the solder exceeds the viability of the Litz diameter. It just melts away.
When you mentioned Otto's loop I had realized that when I did my tests I had wrapped the windings tightly. This was incorrect as Otto showed the windings as open air much like Kapanadze. And some of my tests were loosely wound which gave different effects. Oh the nuances...

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 22:12:14