PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 04:19:11
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 441686 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Interesting result from stripping the insulation between the secondaries. The stripping section allows previous secondary can now slide freely while attached to the insulation because the insulation slides on the iron wire. I could apply adhesive to the secondary to adhere it to the insulation because it slides but the I couldn't change the windings. I could just glue the first winding of the secondary just to hold it on the sliding insulation.
This new finding could prove instrumental. Nothing really electronic in the testing. Just a unseen benefit.

And when I get through 5 of the 10 secondaries I realize that I could have stripped the whole iron wire to begin with. Since the Litz wire has insulation this could have a larger benefit as the distance of the Litz wire is now closer to the primary.

---------------------------

I've not yet tried to space the secondary windings to see a difference but will as soon as time allows. Stripped the iron and made a paper masking tape slide, winding directly on the iron has removed some of the secondaries insulation which was initially interesting as the scope showed an increase at certain points where the iron wires' kinks are. So far the half coil effect is clear and more voltage may be required to see anything unexpected occurring.
More available time would be nice lol.

Group: Mad Scientist

Resurrecting the Lazarus thread, again. C.C

I recently ran across the comms.txt compilation that I had not before (presumably a full compilation of emails between SM and Lindsey Mannix).  Much of which I had not seen before with details that are not in other.pdf compilations.  However, there is a lot of side-conversation and banter, so it is a very long read.

I condensed out a compilation of the most technical and detail-specific posts in the text.  A  'best of' series from the full compilation. ;) ;)

Perhaps some posts might be new to some of you as well?  ^-^

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Nice "best of" compilation. It appears your "ordering" supports a "theme".

Now read this thread as much of it as you can and substitute iron wire instead of copper wire.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3584.msg66480#msg66480

Let me know what you think.

BTW, the original comms.txt file is and always was out of order timewise. I spent some time trying to put it all in the proper time ordering, and it's still a work in progress which i have not yet posted.

Regards
ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Nice "best of" compilation. It appears your "ordering" supports a "theme".

BTW, the original comms.txt file is and always was out of order timewise. I spent some time trying to put it all in the proper time ordering, and it's still a work in progress which i have not yet posted.

Regards
ION

You're right ION, my ordering was less about date and more about the theme of the post (whether SM's talking in metaphor describing the process, details about materials used, details about winding characteristics, details about certain devices, etc).

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3584.msg66480#msg66480
Let me know what you think.
It looks like many of us are finally starting to converge onto similar paths. O0  Yes, I have also been pondering and tinkering with techniques of using pulses to generate stable DC outputs.  I do have a ~10% efficient Cu+Fe transformer that outputs primarily DC over certain frequency ranges.

Now read this thread as much of it as you can and substitute iron wire instead of copper wire.
Yep.  Nickel seems to be a very interesting ferromagnetic metal as well. ;)  It also has a more predictable saturation curve and is much more conductive.

Studying the differential properties between all the different metals and alloys could prove quite productive.  Luckily we get some help by using NMR/NAR charts, speed of sound in material, conductivity, inductance, permeability, permitivity to help guide us..

The overarching question is: what materials make the best emitters and which make the best receivers?  (I think a galvanic series table may be the best answer to that question.)

My favorite snippet is:
YES, we also used two different metals in the development of the technology.  - SM

(It's possible that neither one of those is copper..)

Dear Reiyuki

So we seem to be converging on a possible method. I've always maintained that DC output with some hash on it was the predominate output of the SM TPU, as he himself states. No rectifiers, just the nature of the beast.

you said:

I do have a ~10% efficient Cu+Fe transformer that outputs primarily DC over certain frequency ranges.

I would love to see that, as a transformer that outputs DC defies the known dogma. Everything should balance out to zero DC unless there are some non-uniform saturation effects.

Could you provide some info on the setup and test method?

(It's possible that neither one of those is copper..)

Quite true yet we do know there was a high iron content from the video where he goes all around the 17" unit and then switches hand position (lets go) of the magnet while it just sticks to the wire. We clearly see large diameter horizontal wires in that unit.

He also mentioned that one unit worked especially well with corroded wire.

quote SM
By the way, something strange is that, once I made a unit with some old corroded wire for the collector and it worked very well for it's size. I made another identical collector with shiny new wire and it did not work quite as well. I never found out why, but there was a difference. I did not spend too much time on the curiosity because I had unlimited funding and a whole room full of every kind of wire there was.

There is a hypothesis by Barbat and others that electrons can travel extremely  fast (compared to drift velocity) in a thin film of surface oxide on a wire.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2018-05-27, 20:09:15 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I would love to see that, as a transformer that outputs DC defies the known dogma. Everything should balance out to zero DC unless there are some non-uniform saturation effects.

Could you provide some info on the setup and test method?

You're probably right about saturation effects. ;D   I have two setups that result in DC.  I don't think either one is 'magic', but they do provide some insight as to how predominantly DC outputs may be obtained in a coil.

First setup seems to rely on saturation/relaxation and works best at low (<100khz) frequencies.  A current transformer is used backwards, to inject current into a ferromagnetic wire.  Flyback pulses are picked up in that wire.  The wire seems to bias itself when partially loaded which is nice.

Feeding DC pulses results in predominantly DC pulse output over a wide frequency range (with a little 'hash' :D).  Though it would likely output AC if you fed it directly with AC.

Easiest way to check for DC output is at a very low voltage with 1 LED facing each direction.
Also note that you are picking up the BEMF.  A BEMF suppression diode along your MOSFET will eliminate the effect (it has to free-wheel).
So start with very low voltage and very low pulses while watching your scope so you don't release the magic smoke in your MOSFET.

Second setup relies on capacitive coupling.  It is less overt and occurs over a more narrow range.  But it is fully DC depending and it only matters which leg of the secondary is grounded to the circuit.  My setup in this case is steel bailing wire wrapped with a few hundred turns of ~28awg magnet wire over 1-2'.
At the 500k-4mhz range, capacitive coupling results in some small DC outputs on the magnet wire when the central core is pulsed.  Since there is very minimal capacitance in the circuit, it occurs over a narrow range, and has much more 'hash'.

Group: Experimentalist

snip

He also mentioned that one unit worked especially well with corroded wire.

quote SM
There is a hypothesis by Barbat and others that electrons can travel extremely  fast (compared to drift velocity) in a thin film of surface oxide on a wire.

Regards

Interesting as here we get into Keshe and gans coating of wire (nanocoating?) where the resistance of a conductor can be reduced to zero.

Ron

Dear Reiyuki

I usually use a small R-C filter to integrate  positive and negative pulses and DMM or scope across the C to look for the DC. Setups in the megahertz region can be tricky because of rectification artifacts in the measuring device (connector and switch oxidation plus other sources).

It requires good bench practice to sort all this out. So, I will try your experiments soon.

Ron

Regarding Keshe, interesting that he uses the nano-coatings....should also work on an insulator base if he is correct. Does anyone have any of Keshe's stuff working to demonstrate his claims?

Regards

Regarding Keshe, interesting that he uses the nano-coatings....should also work on an insulator base if he is correct. Does anyone have any of Keshe's stuff working to demonstrate his claims?
Keshe falls into an odd category where there are few groups exist with the technical prowess to replicate if they wanted to.  Intense vacuums, careful machining, electrochemical deposition, and precision gas-distribution is not easy for a garage tinkerer to replicate.  The teams that do get positive results are probably under budget to someone and thus bound to NDA's (assuming the technology actually works) :-X.
---------------------------------------------------

Regarding possible metal compositions used, we have to consider SM's words and his position in the music industry.  For wires other than copper, I suggest we consider the following:

* Iron/magnetic steel (mentioned throughout his emails, especially the NMR post).  Common as 'Bailing wire' and SM referenced to iron nails being 'bent and shaped like cork screws' after TV explosion.
* Aluminum wire (bailing wire).
* Tungsten wire (a literal interpretation of sm's vacuum tube descriptor). ^-^
* Brass wire (commonly sold as music wire) ;) ;) ;)
* Stainless/high-carbon steel (non-magnetic, used for guitar strings and thicker wire is used as bailing wire).
* Brass wire twisted on steel wire (also music wire, guitar strings)
* Litz wire ('many short pieces of wire' quote)
* Silver coated wire (not mentioned by SM but used in high-end wiring, and often referenced in the OU community)
* Nickel wire (also not mentioned, but the only other common ferromagnetic metal available.  Used in MuMetal and high permeable transformer cores.  Sometimes used as resistance wire)
* Solder wire (Bismuth/Lead/Tin/Indium/Zinc alloys).
« Last Edit: 2018-06-05, 04:12:38 by Reiyuki »

Nice study of some interesting wire types.

Wikipedia has a good entry on baling wire: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baling_wire

edit: link fixed, accidentally left the "e" off wire

It is also known as Mechanic's wire 18 gauge black soft annealed or utility wire. It's a very soft steel wire but I have not found what causes the black surface, maybe some type of acid treatment. It is said to have some low carbon content, but is annealed to restore ductility after drawing.

http://www.annealedwire.org/annealedwire/blackannealedwire.htm

edit:found it here: http://www.ironwirechina.com/Black-Annealed-Wire/

Apparently fuel oil is injected as part of the annealing process, which probably creates the black appearance.

http://www.blackironwire.net/product/Black-Annealed-Iron-Wire.htm

Annealed wire is fully softened low carbon steel wire. The tensile strength of the wire is slightly lower than low tensile galvanised wire, and the wire ductility is maximised. Black wire has a light coating of black soot.

Black soot is carbon, so a light coating of carbon.

The 16 gauge pure iron thermocouple wire I have on hand rusts very easily. Also I have some silver plated copper spools, and a host of other wire types including constantan, Chromel, Alumel, Tophet, various other alloys etc, but none of the lowly baling wire.

regards
« Last Edit: 2018-05-29, 13:35:19 by ION »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.azom.com/amp/article.aspx%3fArticleID=590
Bismuth is an interesting metal that has some use in the experiments. As it's not been mentioned I thought it deserves a calling considering the second paragraphs contents.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.azom.com/amp/article.aspx%3fArticleID=590
Bismuth is an interesting metal that has some use in the experiments. As it's not been mentioned I thought it deserves a calling considering the second paragraphs contents.

Good point (I updated the original post to add solder wire which often contains bismuth alloys).
It's also worth noting that Bismuth is extremely diamagnetic, and was common in the early development of superconductors.

Group: Professor

I note the interest here and in the Shoutbox on electron emission from different materials.   The characteristic that determines ease of emission is the work function of the material.  It may be of interest that for ferromagnetic materials the work function can be changed by the application of a magnetic field via the MagnetoCoulomb Effect.  See attached pdf that explains it somewhat.
Smudge

Group: Professor

I have just noticed that my paper in the previous post did not include reference [1].  Here is a copy.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I note the interest here and in the Shoutbox on electron emission from different materials.   The characteristic that determines ease of emission is the work function of the material.  It may be of interest that for ferromagnetic materials the work function can be changed by the application of a magnetic field via the MagnetoCoulomb Effect.  See attached pdf that explains it somewhat.
Smudge

Hi Smudge,

I have just got back from Rome, "a bit of divine inspiration" ;)  I have just read your paper and I find it very interesting as what I have designed, and still playing with it, could be deemed as within the same camp, or not.

Not sure you have seen it, but left a link in your mail box

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a drink
The spin...The Coler device, etc like the Johnson motor(generator 'side by side' with motor) all have a resonant external field. This is then a medium to swing or push against as to not break the collection but merely treat it like a water balloon/jello/mercury like substance. A minor 'in synch' nudge moves it in a certain direction and it gently returns for another push for free. Two items must be achieved, the medium and the nudge. These two are specific to the materials or configuration used. The thumps in the TPU are an event from the nudge of the medium. This thump is the resonant connection in the Johnson Motor. It is also in the Searle device as the previous connection pushes into the next connection. Esoteric materials or exotic configurations can also achieve this but to a greater degree of expense or complexity. The initial choice comes from one's experience as to what the make up is. This then leads to an specific configuration pertaining to the materials and configuration. Your choice. Good luck with the cost and complexity.

The spin...The Coler device, etc like the Johnson motor(generator 'side by side' with motor) all have a resonant external field. This is then a medium to swing or push against as to not break the collection but merely treat it like a water balloon/jello/mercury like substance. A minor 'in synch' nudge moves it in a certain direction and it gently returns for another push for free. Two items must be achieved, the medium and the nudge. These two are specific to the materials or configuration used. The thumps in the TPU are an event from the nudge of the medium. This thump is the resonant connection in the Johnson Motor. It is also in the Searle device as the previous connection pushes into the next connection. Esoteric materials or exotic configurations can also achieve this but to a greater degree of expense or complexity. The initial choice comes from one's experience as to what the make up is. This then leads to an specific configuration pertaining to the materials and configuration. Your choice. Good luck with the cost and complexity.
GK,
I agree with your assessment - I think it is consistent with Doc Stiffler's idea of pinging the spatio-temporal lattice to draw additional charge into his SEC as an open system.
Do you think combining resonant frequencies in two or more inductors to produce a heterodyning (and standing wave) effect could be a factor in to this dynamic with the TPU?

Bob

Buy me a drink
GK,
I agree with your assessment - I think it is consistent with Doc Stiffler's idea of pinging the spatio-temporal lattice to draw additional charge into his SEC as an open system.
Do you think combining resonant frequencies in two or more inductors to produce a heterodyning (and standing wave) effect could be a factor in to this dynamic with the TPU?

Bob

Bing, bing, bing! We have a winner here! All joking aside, SM stated two frequencies just a bit off(see better description below). I have tested with this many, many times and gotten very good results. The best is two resonant rings apart a certain distance(think Kunel, attached). This creates a large cohesive magnetic toroid. Shock it with a short stun gun burst. The cohesive toroid breaks apart sending radio waves out(because SM stated it works like an AM radio). When that energy subsides the collapse back into cohesion creates a rogue wave with ringing, which is then caught inductively in the unit.

Better description:The GK4 had three frequencies and too much iron, not unlike a standard transformer. The GK4 device is like a magnetron but instead of a wave guide type configuration it operates in the 360 degree realm / spherical. In the final tests I shot myself. In pursuing the rogue wave I blew up two oscilloscopes, routers across the neighborhood, tvs and personal computers. My conclusion is: 'This works'. Because if the energy can be ejected it can be harnessed and put to use. In resonance the lattice remains stable and this is the least resistive array. Whenever the lattice is disturbed by an event it wants to return because nature abhors a vacuum. The chaos subjugates to unity. The unity is the implied pressure of applied resonant force.

Its another fine day on the planet.

Bing, bing, bing! We have a winner here! All joking aside, SM stated two frequencies just a bit off(see better description below). I have tested with this many, many times and gotten very good results. The best is two resonant rings apart a certain distance(think Kunel, attached). This creates a large cohesive magnetic toroid. Shock it with a short stun gun burst. The cohesive toroid breaks apart sending radio waves out(because SM stated it works like an AM radio). When that energy subsides the collapse back into cohesion creates a rogue wave with ringing, which is then caught inductively in the unit.

Better description:The GK4 had three frequencies and too much iron, not unlike a standard transformer. The GK4 device is like a magnetron but instead of a wave guide type configuration it operates in the 360 degree realm / spherical. In the final tests I shot myself. In pursuing the rogue wave I blew up two oscilloscopes, routers across the neighborhood, tvs and personal computers. My conclusion is: 'This works'. Because if the energy can be ejected it can be harnessed and put to use. In resonance the lattice remains stable and this is the least resistive array. Whenever the lattice is disturbed by an event it wants to return because nature abhors a vacuum. The chaos subjugates to unity. The unity is the implied pressure of applied resonant force.

Its another fine day on the planet.
Thanks for the bings  :).
I'm going to assume that the "large cohesive magnetic toroid" is the standing wave, resulting from the heterodyning of the two resonant rings.
The "stun gun" shock (that breaks up the toroid, resulting in "radio waves" being sent out):  You're talking about an abrupt HV discharge from a cap, I assume.
Just trying to work it out logically ... 
- two resonant inductors, possibly from dissimilar metals, producing a standing wave
- an abrupt discharge from a cap, strong enough to disrupt the standing wave
- a collector to capture the "radio waves" ?

Does this seem on track?
Bob

Buy me a drink
Thanks for the bings  :) .
I'm going to assume that the "large cohesive magnetic toroid" is the standing wave, resulting from the heterodyning of the two resonant rings.
The "stun gun" shock (that breaks up the toroid, resulting in "radio waves" being sent out):  You're talking about an abrupt HV discharge from a cap, I assume.
Just trying to work it out logically ... 
- two resonant inductors, possibly from dissimilar metals, producing a standing wave
- an abrupt discharge from a cap, strong enough to disrupt the standing wave
- a collector to capture the "radio waves" ?

Does this seem on track?
Bob
You got it. But both rings are insulated iron or steel wire(garden wire). It hears magnetic noise from any angle. I blew the age old parallel coupling theory out the door with that find. Nothing difficult and keep it simple. The biggest clue SM stated was the parts come from radio shack, meaning local stores. Nothing exotic like the experts are trying out. Totally kitchen table builds. I reiterate the Kunel patent because the two resonant rings form both sides of the Kunel gap.
And there is one law: No finished demos of any kind. Better to be a living crack pot than a dead genius.
When you get the bubble its a real eye opener to play with. I built the Kunel patent with two air coils. I could move the coils apart and then find the weak field tension point to disrupt. The activity shows up on the scope without being attached to the circuit. At the time I used two scopes in synch with the four probes lingering in the ring quadrants to see the passage of the events swirl around the device. That is the rotating magnetic field that everyone tries to achieve. Heterodyning, then disruption. In one of the SM vids he swirls his hand in space around the rings.
With the way things are going on with this planet we don't have long.

The more recent posts reminded me of some of Harold Aspdens work, especially the jelly like reactive attribute of the aether or time space continuum if you prefer lol. The Aspden effect I've researched appears to temporarily increase the fluidity the aetheric mediums' consistency somewhat and resultantly appears to change it's parameters permitting an energetic flow with less power requirements than ordinarily absorbed. That said, switching off the supply commented by SM along with the massive magnetic field present in working units is pointing towards more feedback from the aether attempting to keep the resonance operational. Harold's work indicates that a substantial gain of energy is obtainable at resonance. This is definitely a great concern if we look at the Q factor we're familiar with in tank circuits. The kill switch must be implemented as SM advised. We know who's met this gain here and it's also mentioned in the Hendershot device.
 Those scientific forums 'don't get it' as I had a good laugh reading their linear viewpoints. I was hoping to find support but they support old dogma etc. You know the rest.
https://www.haroldaspden.com/reports/01.htm
Theres a lot more which is interesting on this site as his family have given his work free to anyone hoping they'll find success in their endeavours.
Due respect to them.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Find the experiment where Harold Aspden discovered virtual inertia.

Buy me a drink
I found this movie on Amazon prime. I will watch it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B67QB7L?ref_=imdbref_tt_wbr_piv&tag=imdbtag_tt_wbr_piv-20

https://www.haroldaspden.com/reports/01.htm
This domain seems to be available.@szaxx, what was the title in the page? The book can probably be matched to the list in the next site.

Then I found this: http://tesla3.com/harold-aspden/
But the Aspden.org seems to have commandeered also.
Old Faithful. kind of:https://peswiki.com/powerpedia:harold-aspden
So I asked Google the question 'Electron mass raised with resonance?' (sounds like a potential Nobel prize to me):https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_dipole_spin_resonance
My thinking is that resonance locks the electron in a quantised magnetic state in the flux raising the electron magnetic moment up a Bohr value thus increasing the magnetic field viscosity. Breaking sound with glass comes to mind. When the electrons are allowed to exist in a compound in their chaotic state the compound is stable. We then align the electron orbits hence their spin with ever increasing wave power and the compound is disrupted into instability thus breaking apart. But when a compound is created with its electron state in coherence we end up with stronger than previous materials called nanostructures.

So we have Aspden explaining it and Hutchison performing it. Pretty cut and dried. T.T.Brown demonstrating the viscosity by firing a Tesla coil into an aluminum disk and the disk focusing back the energy into the discharge point causing thrust.
What is truly interesting about Hutchison is he performed two events. Chaos and resonance. He pushed materials around(chaos) and he reordered electron bonding(resonance). Very far reaching findings.
And bringing it back around:https://www.scribd.com/doc/76567187/1995-Harold-Aspden-Discovery-of-Virtual-Inertia
Attached...
« Last Edit: 2018-06-09, 19:05:13 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 04:19:11