PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:38:10
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Radiant Electricty, Cold Current, and all that...  (Read 51138 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Here is a link to the PDF of Lindemann's book on this subject:

http://fenopy.com/torrent/Peter+Lindemann+Free+Energy+Patents+Cold+War+Tech/MTA2ODM5

Download: The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity.pdf

This has an account of Tesla's discovery of RE written by Gerry Vassilatos.

All of you engineer-types please have a read and tell me what you think Tesla discovered.

Group: Guest
Grumpy:

I can't commit to reading the chapters on Tesla, but I did give the material a 15-minute skim.

I don't know Tesla down to the nitty-gritty details, but I think his biggest achievement was the application of AC electricity as a means to distribute power.  He beat out Edison who was promoting DC.  Edison did not understand that AC was the way to go but he had lots of resources behind him to push his proposition forward.  I use the term "application" rather than "discovery" here in the sense that AC was "always there" and I consider it a stretch to say that anybody "discovered" or "invented" AC electricity.  The development of the power-plant at Niagara Falls was a major milestone in the history of the world.

All of the work he did with high-voltage and spark gaps and his tower was interesting, but entirely conventional.  I think that Tesla enthusiasts tend to forget that everything he was doing was written from a late 19th century and early 20th century perspective.  Therefore the way these observations were described was fantastical, simply because nobody had ever seen it before and those were the language tools available at the time.  I think that this is a key point that a lot Tesla enthusiasts don't pick up on.  Certainly a lot of these phenomena were first discovered by Tesla, but most of them had little practical application.

I believe (not sure) that he invented a lot of nuts and bolts hardware, like high-voltage switches (?) and transformers that he needed to do his experiments and a lot of that stuff that is still in use today in a more modern form.

Tesla is not even given a footnote in an electrical engineering curriculum.  The "fantastical" stuff is history, and whatever he was playing with is several generations old and of no practical use.  For example, Tesla may have figured out how to implement a remote control using radio waves, but Tesla would not have a clue what quaternary phase shift keying is.

To go back to your question, he both discovered lots of things and applied his discoveries.  70 years after his death, the one thing, in my mind at least, that sticks out is AC power generation and distribution.  It's a biggie, it's the backbone of our society!  But with respect to all the sparks and the aether and all that jazz, that's completely figured out and the science and engineering in that field has evolved way past what Tesla ever did.  So there are in fact no "Tesla secrets" or aether streams and there is no point pouring over his writings, diagrams, and patents in hope of researching free energy.  I am not even sure if Tesla was doing research into what we call "free energy."  I wonder if that was saddled onto him by the Tesla enthusiasts starting in the 1970s.

Tesla has also spawned a cottage industry, but that's another story!

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2010-08-25, 04:44:14 by MileHigh »

tExB=qr
MH,

Sometimes you have to go back and see what really happened, see what others missed, before you can move forward.

What we know now can not be the end of it all.  We still have too many unanswered questions.

I would really like to hear your explanation of the events experienced by Joseph Henry, Elihu Thomson, and Nikola Tesla which are in the first page of the article written be Gerry and included in Peter's book.   It appears as electrostatic induction but it is time-dependent.

In any event, perhaps other here have more interest.

Grumpy:

I can't commit to reading the chapters on Tesla, but I did give the material a 15-minute skim.

I don't know Tesla down to the nitty-gritty details, but I think his biggest achievement was the application of AC electricity as a means to distribute power.  He beat out Edison who was promoting DC.  Edison did not understand that AC was the way to go but he had lots of resources behind him to push his proposition forward.  I use the term "application" rather than "discovery" here in the sense that AC was "always there" and I consider it a stretch to say that anybody "discovered" or "invented" AC electricity.  The development of the power-plant at Niagara Falls was a major milestone in the history of the world.

MileHigh
the big tower tesla was building to so call .. give the world free energy.. i often wonder what was he going to power it with.. makes no sense to buy power from the power company .. seeing how he was getting broke..
do you guys ever think about that.. cause it would take alot of power to push that kind of voltage thru the air..
but this is just me thinking

robbie

Robbie:

the big tower tesla was building to so call .. give the world free energy.. i often wonder what was he going to power it with..

This is an excellent point and it is overlooked by almost all of the Tesla enthusiasts.  Wardenclyffe Tower was just supposed to be the transmitter.  If you are going to pump power into the atmosphere then you need to have a power source for the transmitter.  What do you do, build hundreds of coal and gas and oil power-plants in the area to feed power into the tower to power the world?

It's possible that Tesla was just doing research with the tower, nothing more, and he never intended to "power the world" with the tower.  I am just thinking out aloud here and I haven't read his writings.  However, to attract investment money he "embellished" the description of the project.  Again, perhaps some people aren't aware of this, but "getting creative with the truth" was completely ingrained in the culture of the 19th and early 20th centuries, in many ways much more than it is today.  If natives fought with settlers on the west coast and 10 people died, by the time that news made the newspapers on the east coast it had to do half a dozen "hops."  Each "hop" increased the number of reported deaths so that Easterners in New York and Boston would read that 500 people were "massacred" by the native Indian tribes.

Grumpy:

I will try to read that section that you mentioned.

MileHigh

"A little learning is a dangerous thing;
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again."

tExB=qr
Grumpy:

I will try to read that section that you mentioned.

MileHigh

Starts on page 23 of 156 (top of PDF viewer, and is page 15 of the book)

"Chapter 2: The Rosetta Stone"

Experiences of Joseph Henry and Elihu Thomson are mentioned on page 27 pf 156.  I was able to find the articles referenced, and they are represented truly in this article.

Robbie:

This is an excellent point and it is overlooked by almost all of the Tesla enthusiasts.  Wardenclyffe Tower was just supposed to be the transmitter.  If you are going to pump power into the atmosphere then you need to have a power source for the transmitter.  What do you do, build hundreds of coal and gas and oil power-plants in the area to feed power into the tower to power the world?

Hi,

I did recently read all of that stuff and what most don't understand is that Tesla was NOT pumping power into the atmosphere. He was pumping power INTO the ground.
The power that he was pumping was coming from space. The wardencliff tower is a pump that resonates with the incoming waves from space and sends it into the ground at a specific frequency.
By having receiver stations around the globe (tuned to the sending frequency) it can be used wherever on the planet.

So what is this energy that he was pumping?
If you read the book you will see that tesla discovered that electricity consists of what he called it, two species. One is the electron flow and the other the radiant event.
He found a way to separate the two species by way of the spark gap. Leaving the electrons behind in the spark gap he found the radiant event/pulse charged other metallic objects around him.
This pulse penetrated everything and acted like an incompressible gas and at superluminal speeds.

Google Tesla Impulse power!

Later on in his research Tesla discovered that this same radiant energy was coming from space to earth. He found out that it has certain frequencies at which he could tune his apparatus. That way he was able to receive the very same power from space in huge quantities and distribute it through the earth for consumption.

This is the energy source that Tesla was using!

Well this is very briefly what Tesla really was doing and hardly anyone understands.

I will try and come up with a longer version that explains it better soon....

regards,

Dutchy

Group: Experimentalist

If this energy was coming in from space, why then the need for the tower and pumping it into the ground only to have to retrieve it again.  Why not just recieve it from space wherever it is needed and eliminate the tower?

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Hi Dutchy,

I can see that you have been studying Tesla.  Your posting raises some interesting questions, perhaps you could answer them either from your own knowledge/experience or from what they say in the material you have been studying.  Honestly, they are tough questions:

What power from space?  I need specifics if you have them.
How do you send power into the ground?
What frequency is being pumped into the ground and how is that done?
How does the remote receiver station on the earth work?  What does it tune into?

A comment about the "two species" of electricity.  My feeling as I previously stated is that those are terms that were used by Tesla and others because they did not have any better ways of describing what they were seeing at the time.  In reality, it's all conventional and the phenomena can be easily explained.

Anyway I am not here to get into a big debate with you about this stuff.  I honestly only know a little bit about Tesla.  Perhaps my questions are more rhetorical and are there to make you think more.

If a massive amount of "new" power was coming from space we would know about it.  Sunlight is the biggie, from Wikipedia:

The solar constant includes all types of solar radiation, not just the visible light. It is measured by satellite to be roughly 1.366 kilowatts per square meter (kW/m²).[2][4][5]  The actual direct solar irradiance at the top of the atmosphere fluctuates by about 6.9% during a year (from 1.412 kW/m² in early January to 1.321 kW/m² in early July) due to the Earth's varying distance from the Sun, and typically by much less than one part per thousand from day to day. Thus, for the whole Earth (which has a cross section of 127,400,000 km²), the power is 1.740×10^17 W, plus or minus 3.5%. The solar constant does not remain constant over long periods of time (see Solar variation), but over a year varies much less than the variation of direct solar irradiance at the top of the atmosphere arising from the ellipticity of the Earth's orbit. The approximate average value cited,[2] 1.366 kW/m², is equivalent to 1.96 calories per minute per square centimeter, or 1.96 langleys (Ly) per minute.

1.74 x 10^17 watts is a lot of power.  That's continuous power every single second of every day.  People worry about environmental disasters causing Nature to collapse are doomsayers.  As long as that power source is available to keep the machinery of Nature going, keeping the carbon cycle and a myriad or other processes going, life on earth should be around for a long time!

MileHigh

tExB=qr
If a massive amount of "new" power was coming from space we would know about it.  Sunlight is the biggie, from Wikipedia:

The solar constant includes all types of solar radiation, not just the visible light. It is measured by satellite to be roughly 1.366 kilowatts per square meter (kW/m²).[2][4][5]  The actual direct solar irradiance at the top of the atmosphere fluctuates by about 6.9% during a year (from 1.412 kW/m² in early January to 1.321 kW/m² in early July) due to the Earth's varying distance from the Sun, and typically by much less than one part per thousand from day to day. Thus, for the whole Earth (which has a cross section of 127,400,000 km²), the power is 1.740×10^17 W, plus or minus 3.5%. The solar constant does not remain constant over long periods of time (see Solar variation), but over a year varies much less than the variation of direct solar irradiance at the top of the atmosphere arising from the ellipticity of the Earth's orbit. The approximate average value cited,[2] 1.366 kW/m², is equivalent to 1.96 calories per minute per square centimeter, or 1.96 langleys (Ly) per minute.
1.74 x 10^17 watts is a lot of power.  That's continuous power every single second of every day.  People worry about environmental disasters causing Nature to collapse are doomsayers.  As long as that power source is available to keep the machinery going, keeping the carbon cycle and a myriad or other processes going, life on earth should be around for a long time!

MileHigh

I suspect that there are high velocity electrically neutral particles - like tiny pieces of dielectric material.  While these particles may not be deviated by magnetic or electric fields, they can be polarized.  How would you attempt to detect a particle like this?

Grumpy:

I suspect that there are high velocity electrically neutral particles - like tiny pieces of dielectric material
How would you attempt to detect a particle like this?

Go into an unused nickel mine in Sudbury and fill a vast underground cavern with raspberry jello?  (okay bad joke!)

I can't answer that but can bounce a question back at you:

How can you extract energy from high-velocity neutral particles?

MileHigh

tExB=qr

MileHigh

kinetic energy

Also from depolarization if the particles can be polarized.

Grumpy:

Go into an unused nickel mine in Sudbury and fill a vast underground cavern with raspberry jello?  (okay bad joke!)

I can't answer that but can bounce a question back at you:

MileHigh

Raspberry jello is Kewl  ;D

You extract the energy by using the displacement they create.
Provided 'high-velocity' and 'neutral particles' are not a conundrum. 

tExB=qr
kinetic energy

Also from depolarization if the particles can be polarized.

There might be a way to utilize their angular momentum.  Probably have to use a magnetic field to align them the same way and then rotate them.  Place a conductor in their path.  Everytime they would pass near electrons in the collector, some of their spin would be transferred.

EDIT:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:d0BTgxEywWgJ:www.physics.purdue.edu/research/features/giuliani.shtml+electron+spin+field+coupling&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

While in most situations “spin space” and “real space” are totally oblivious of each other, this interaction causes the two to become intermingled. The physical origin of this coupling lies in the fact that in its frame of reference a whirling electron does see as time varying the electric field generated by charges that are stationary in the lab frame. Since a time varying electric field begets a magnetic field, a magnetic coupling to the electron spin ensues. It is then clear how the magnitude of the effect depends on the local electric field, i.e. on how rapidly the potential energy seen by an electron during its orbital adventures is varying in space.
« Last Edit: 2010-08-25, 22:18:18 by Grumpy »

@milehigh
All of the work he did with high-voltage and spark gaps and his tower was interesting, but entirely conventional.  I think that Tesla enthusiasts tend to forget that everything he was doing was written from a late 19th century and early 20th century perspective.  Therefore the way these observations were described was fantastical, simply because nobody had ever seen it before and those were the language tools available at the time.  I think that this is a key point that a lot Tesla enthusiasts don't pick up on.  Certainly a lot of these phenomena were first discovered by Tesla, but most of them had little practical application.

I think it is easy for many educated persons who have never accomplished anything to ridicule Tesla but I for one have found his work to be inspirational. Did you know that in the year 1999 the computer giant IBM tried to patent the logic gate? that is the basis for the operation of every computer known to man only to find Tesla invented it over 50 years prior, those poor self-righteous bastards at IBM must have been dumbfound,lol. Now tell me do you think the logic gate, the basis for "ALL", let me repeat that "ALL" computers, has little practical application as you suggest?.The same goes for AC power,florescent lighting, plasma arc lighting, robotics,conversion technologies and the list goes on and on. Now consider the relevance of these technologies on our lives today? You would have to be blind,deaf and mute to not understand the contributions Tesla has made. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about but if you want to understand the true motivation of what Tesla was trying to do you only have to read one document and that is --- "The Problem of increasing human energy". Tesla's ultimate goal was to find a renewable non-polluting natural resource which was attainable anywhere on the planet--- period. The question which just begs to be asked here is who are you to judge anyone when you have not actually built anything to prove the matter for yourself.

Yes, the 15 minute skim that would probably describe the one thing you excel at.

It's possible that Tesla was just doing research with the tower, nothing more, and he never intended to "power the world" with the tower.  I am just thinking out aloud here and I haven't read his writings.
You have not read his writings? So how exactly are you qualified to make a judgment on anything considering you have no facts and in fact no idea what you are talking about.

If a massive amount of "new" power was coming from space we would know about it.  Sunlight is the biggie, from Wikipedia:
First off, it is not "new", second it is not power it is energy, third the energy from space is called radiation as it leaves a point source and travels to other places such as earth. Now lets assume we had a form of energy in the upper Terrahertz with wavelengths corresponding to the diameter of subatomic particles, how exactly would we measure these waves?. Well the first problem is that your detector is made of matter which emits identical wavelengths so you cannot measure anything, so tell me Einstein--- how would we go about this? I know the answer and it is simple and obvious and if you are half as smart as you think you are this should be easy for you.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

If this energy was coming in from space, why then the need for the tower and pumping it into the ground only to have to retrieve it again.  Why not just recieve it from space wherever it is needed and eliminate the tower?

Hi Room,

First of all you have to understand that Tesla was building an energy distribution system. To be specific, one without needing wiring.....

Why not eliminate the tower?
Well, actually that is exactly what Tesla did after his WardenClyffe tower had been destroyed. It is my assumption that the receiver in the Pierce Arrow did exactly that!

regards,

Dutchy

All of you engineer-types please have a read and tell me what you think Tesla discovered.

Hi Grumpy and all,

I do not really consider myself an engineer type but i will still have a stab at what I think he discovered.

At a first stage he discovered radiation coming from rapidly interrupted high voltage direct currents.
It was the same entity that killed workmen at high voltage DC switches.
This radiation penetrated his body and even the shields he had put up (glass, metal or whatever).
A stinging sensation was felt in his body when it happened.
If this radiation penetrated metal it would charge the metal.
Elihu Thomson also experienced the same effect while working on a Ruhmkorff coil.

Later on Tesla discovered how he could maximize and shape the effect by changing the impulse parameters.
After extensive study found the effect to be:
Unidirectional LONGITUDINAL stuttering shockwaves.

Next he discovered that a helical coil placed in the "shockzone" produced white discharges from the end of the coil.
In these coils he measured a ZERO current condition.
Under these conditions electrons are no longer the "working fluid"

He had created pure Aether streams.
This stream of radiant matter was virtually massless and incompressable. Pure energy!

This is what he discovered and abandoned all his previous work for and dedicated the rest of hist life to.

Well grumpy I hope this is a bit of what you are asking for.....

So now we know what Tesla discovered, what do we do with it?

regards,

Dutchy

n.b. For all that are not familiar with the above I second grumpy's advise to read Gerry Vassilatos' book "secrets of cold war technology" Chapter one.
@Milehigh: the above chapter will answer all the questions you asked me, please read it. It would take me forever to rephrase it all....

OK.

Now I'm interested. Is that book on-line or must I purchase it?

I want to see how factual it really is. There were plenty of toys. I would love to see MH play with a couple   ;)

I don't think you would be amused, MH.

tExB=qr
OK.

I want to see how factual it really is. There were plenty of toys. I would love to see MH play with a couple   ;)

I don't think you would be amused, MH.

I posted a link that has this book in the first post of this thread.  I would upload it but it is 8 meg.

Long story short, Tesla discovered how to manipulate the medium (so to speak).

EDIT: (Dirac's Sea)

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/186948

So, what do we know about this "sea"?  A dielectric that can be compressed and rarefacted?  What does that do the so-called constants: permeability and permittivity?

The Sea is a dielectric, based on what the trusty vacuum capacitor has to say about it.

Compression or rarefaction at the right location and time will cause it to move like a material gas.

Rotation perpendicular to a magnetic field will cause charge separation or induction through spin coupling (See the "Wilson Effect"), and that is what we "do with it".

« Last Edit: 2010-08-26, 15:20:46 by Grumpy »

OK.

Be quick.....only for the first 10....

http://rapidshare.com/files/415269700/Gerry_Vassilatos_-_Secrets_of_Cold_War_Technology.pdf

regards

D.

tExB=qr

So, what do we know about this "sea"?  A dielectric that can be compressed and rarefacted?  What does that do the so-called constants: permeability and permittivity?

Maxwell derived expressions for the dielectric constant and the magnetic permeability in terms of the transverse elasticity and the density of this elastic medium.

Changing the "density" of a region of space might be like creating a magnetic monopole.

AC:

You are doing some pretty serious bashing of me so I am going to have to defend myself.

You made perhaps half a dozen statements in the Bedini thread pertaining to certain claims and your research.  I asked you follow-up questions and I don't think you responded to any of them.  Talk is cheap, as they say.

I think it is easy for many educated persons who have never accomplished anything to ridicule Tesla

You have no idea if I never accomplished anything and I think your use of the term "ridicule" is too strong.  I openly admitted that I have never built a Bedini motor and never will.  I don't have a scope, and I have a cheap low-end multimeter.  I threw away all of my TTL and CMOS chips and my power supplies perhaps 10 years ago because I hadn't touched them for at least 10 years.  I have never done any kind of free energy research on the bench, ever.  On the other hand I have worked on an electronics bench for perhaps several thousand hours in my lifetime.  I didn't even know that there was a free energy cottage industry until, on a lark, I typed "free energy" into YouTube about three years ago.

There is a variation on the expression, "The pen is mightier than the sword."  I will take a stab at one, "The pen is mightier than the uninformed and uneducated experimenter."  It's not very catchy and there is probably a much better phrase out there somewhere, but that's good enough for now.  Nor am I saying that every free energy experimenter is uninformed and uneducated, but it is fair to say that among the people that build and play in this community, the vast majority of them are uninformed and uneducated.  Even some of the "leaders" in this virtual community have no real clue what they are doing.  People that talk endlessly about "coils and inductors" but they don't even understand how they work, after more than 10 years "in the game."  They don't even know how to operate oscilloscopes properly.

So "accomplishment" is a relative term.  There are people out there that have built more than 50 Bedini motors, but they still have no clue how they really work.  You have read my Bedini thread and you know that I am discussing things that are real.  I am offering up real tests to really understand how the motor works that far surpasses the typical stuff that you see the Bedini experimenters do.  I think you sense the truth in what I am saying on that thread.

As far as logic gates go, I know nothing about Tesla with respect to logic gates.  Whatever implementation Tesla did for a logic gate, so what?  There are thousands and thousands of ways of implementing logic gates.  Your point makes no sense.  As far as the theory behind logic gates goes, I think that probably dates back to a mathematician in the 16th or 17th century.  So the thrust of your whole argument makes no sense as far as I am concerned.  When you open up your car door and the dome light goes on, that's a logic gate in action.

Yes, the 15 minute skim that would probably describe the one thing you excel at.

That's gratuitous bashing.

First off, it is not "new", second it is not power it is energy

I look at that quote and I am puzzled about you.  I also noted how flustered you got on the Bedini thread when the discussion of negative resistance came up.  (Talk about what a sleaze that Bearden was for exploiting that legitimate research that was done in the 1940s and pathetically trying to mystify and "MIB" it.  It's simply disgusting.)  The bottom line AC is that I have read you for a fair amount of time now and I don't believe for a second that you are an engineer like you claimed you are a few weeks ago on this forum.  I don't believe that you have studied engineering in a recognized  college or university.  I have no doubt that you work in power systems like you said, and you may have taken some technical courses, but you are no engineer in my opinion.  If you are not an engineer, then don't try to claim that you are one.  And I am fully aware that a sharp person who is not an engineer can "out engineer" some real engineers.  It doesn't matter.  If you are not an engineer then don't claim you are just because you work in power systems and believe that you "should be" able to state that.

Now lets assume we had a form of energy in the upper Terrahertz with wavelengths corresponding to the diameter of subatomic particles, how exactly would we measure these waves?. Well the first problem is that your detector is made of matter which emits identical wavelengths so you cannot measure anything, so tell me Einstein--- how would we go about this? I know the answer and it is simple and obvious and if you are half as smart as you think you are this should be easy for you.

Okay go for it AC.  I can't answer your question.  Several times on the Bedini thread I asked you to clarify and/or back up your sometimes very esoteric statements and all that I got from you was stony silence.  I look forward to your reply.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2010-08-26, 18:54:25 by MileHigh »

We called it "Stretching the Crest" or "SC". You know how the military loves acronyms  :D

Imagine what you have if you increase the wave cross-section without decreasing time or increase the time without decreasing the peaks  :o

What is the opposite function called when the function is the reverse result of a saturable inductor? Using one peak to spawn many cloned peaks in a TL...
Wave cloning is old-hat with lasers and exotic metals. Not so with a strip of metal with a coil wrapped around it.

All good stuff. I'm hoping to duplicate it soon.

AH! My phone had enough SD left. I have the download!

@milehigh
You are doing some pretty serious bashing of me so I am going to have to defend myself.
And you my friend were doing some pretty serious bashing yourself concerning Tesla, all you have to do is consider the relavance in out lives of AC power and his other technologies to understand what a huge benefit he has made in our lives. Quite frankly I found your tone in this regard to be highly offensive as Tesla worked all his life for us, mankind, and I will not nor will I ever standby and let anyone slander his accomplishments. You can bash me as much as you like but if you intend to do this to others who cannot or will not defend themselves then you will have to deal with me as I will not tolerate it.

I don't believe that you have studied engineering in a recognized  college or university.  I have no doubt that you work in power systems like you said, and you may have taken some technical courses, but you are no engineer in my opinion.  If you are not an engineer, then don't try to claim that you are one.

If my being an engineer makes people think I may be more correct about anything then they are mistaken and misguided as we will always be individuals, we are not things nor titles we are people and individuals first. I was sorry for my action in telling anyone my title from the moment I did it as it should have no bearing on what others think, we should judge others by their actions and understanding not their titles.

"Now lets assume we had a form of energy in the upper Terrahertz with wavelengths corresponding to the diameter of subatomic particles, how exactly would we measure these waves?. Well the first problem is that your detector is made of matter which emits identical wavelengths so you cannot measure anything, so tell me Einstein--- how would we go about this? I know the answer and it is simple and obvious and if you are half as smart as you think you are this should be easy for you."

Okay go for it AC.  I can't answer your question.  Several times on the Bedini thread I asked you to clarify and/or back up your sometimes very esoteric statements and all that I got from you was stony silence.  I look forward to your reply.

I think you may be confused here, it was never my intent to give you an answer I was simply asking if you understood the problem.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:38:10