PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:55:41
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Dr. Stiffler returns with a new device: SFM  (Read 43242 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Dear Mike

Your observation is correct for a basic tank circuit, however the capacitor in this case is a progressive peak charging accumulator that is not directly involved in the tank resonance, but is inserted into it. In that respect, the accumulator capacitor is not really a factor in the overall resonance of the circuit, this resonance being a function of the self resonance of the coil and the tank formed by the coil, external capacitor and diode capacitance.

Ion, actually the accumulator capacitor (nice description) does factor in the resonance of the circuit in the following manner.  As the voltage builds in the accumulator cap, the reversed biased bridge diodes that are non-conducting are exposed to the increasing voltage across said cap and therefore the capacitance of those diodes decrease.  These alternately reversed biased diodes are in series with the capacitance of the "wire" due to the permittivity of space and along with L1 account for the circuit resonant frequency. 

The only direct involvement I can think of is the charging voltage on the capacitor back biasing the diodes, thus altering their capacitance, this would be the parametric element, but I could be wrong about this, as back bias may be far less effective than forward bias in changing capacitance.

IMO, it is the reverse bias creating the parametric capacitance change in the circuit because the circuit operation requires we see a capacitance decrease which would follow an increase in voltage across the reversed bias junction.  A forward biased junction will exhibit an increase in capacitance.

If the circuit is redrawn with the  stray capacitance of the dangling clip lead returned to the ground of the sig gen, we have a series resonant circuit formed by the stray capacitance of the clip lead and the coil, and the variable capacitance of the diodes, this in addition to the coil self resonance due to it's own parasitic capacitance. The peak detector is inserted in this loop and it's capacitor does not directly contribute to the resonance of the circuit, it's value is too low for the frequencies involved.

I agree.  As I begin to try lower frequencies, it becomes apparent that a larger area collector (dangling wire) and a larger parametric capacitance (mosfet) would be advantageous.  My question is the apparent excess energy due to parametric means, aether means, or both?  Right now I'm still trying to clean up the gating of the sweep waveform.  All the generators I have supply an asynchronous gate signal for the sweep trigger and continuously output the start frequency!?!  In order to do averaging on the waveforms, synchronous gating is required for accuracy.

Pm

What suggestions do you have for looping the circuit, as I thought the idea I suggested had some merit based on the topology.

Maybe if I post a schematic what I had in mind would be clearer.

regards

P.S. when performing these experiments it is a good idea to elevate the coil with some porcelain standoffs, silk thread or nylon line for consistency of capacitance to the air, as lying on a bench can lead to variabilities in capacitance. I would for consistency also suggest using a tunable "gimmick capacitor"  back to the gen ground instead of flying cliplead. A sturdy breadboard with fixed positions for all components should produce greater consistency in measurement.

Buy me a beer
Assuming that the measurements are accurate (which is always a question), the negative input IMO means that the excited circuit is receiving energy from some outside source that exceeds the circuit's basic energy requirement.  IOW, if the input energy is a positive value and less than the output energy, the COP is a positive value >1.  If the input energy measures as a negative value, then we have a negative COP which would be infinite.

My initial tests at a lower frequency of 400-600kHz look promising but a more complete analysis is in order to be able to optimize the results.

Pm

Keep at it PM O0

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
+1
I've never seen this direction explored and certainly nothing similar being investigated so thoroughly  O0

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Buy me some coffee
Pm

Any chance this apparent COP+1 is energy drawn in from local radio broardcast.

I just keep thinking-foxhole radio,where enough energy is drawn in to power a small speaker.

Is the extra energy you are seeing around the same as what a foxhole radio might pull in ?

Also,can this be scaled up ?

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Mike,

Thanks!

Slider,

Thanks as well!

Brad,

I had considered the effect of some local station or other RF source but a spectrum analysis shows no such activity at least at my bench.  I think the device will be scalable but we shall see with more research.

Regards,
Pm

Curious to know if this device was really tapping into energy from the aether, I ran a test with a fixed mica capacitor that was connected to ground which was equivalent to the capacitance of the hanging wire or 6pf.  The test results were surprising and seem to indicate that if the measurements are accurate, there is no energy being extracted from the aether at least thru the hanging wire.  The excess energy appears to be generated in the circuit via resonant, parametric capacitance change IMO at this time.

This test was run with a log frequency sweep from 2.3 to 3.0MHz as indicated in the attached schematic.  The data table below was produced by averaging the readings from seven separate tests and the spreadsheet is attached below if one wants to see each individual test result.

This places this device in a completely different class IMO as it can no longer be called a single wire circuit aka Avramenko/Stiffler.  If it is truly functioning as a parametric device creating excess energy, it could theoretically operate at any frequency and would be scalable. 

It also may not be appropriate for this thread any  longer so Professor, you need to comment on this please.

Also Chet, perhaps it would be best not to cross post this info quite yet.

Regards,
Pm

Group: Ambassador

on Hold until you say so.

Group: Professor

Indeed exciting results, PM!   
   This thread is probably NOT the place to continue this discussion as you say, as I'm not sure who all can see "the Buzz".
You may wish to go to a more private venue IMO...

Kindly include me in the new thread, if you would.  I'm very supportive of your initiative, PM!
« Last Edit: 2018-08-15, 14:54:45 by PhysicsProf »

Buy me some coffee
I have been carrying out some of my own single wire power transfer tests of my own in the last week,and have something odd going on with my setup-seems i cannot find a ground-or 0 volt region anywhere on the circuit. Even the battery negative is +100 volts from earth ground.

Please count me in on the new thread-if there is to be one.

Brad

All,

The real question is (as always), are the measurements accurate and real?  IMO, this is the next step in that some means must be taken to confirm the measurements.  It is really difficult to measure and integrate two high frequency waveforms (voltage and current) at say 3MHz over 100ms.  With 100M sample points per second, this is only 33.3 points/cycle or16.6/half cycle.  Is this good enough for high accuracy?  Shortening the measurement cycle to 20ms with 500M samples per second seems to indicate that perhaps not when comparing the numbers at that point in time between the two sample rates.

So, I'm going to spend time to work on this problem before posting any more info until I have some reasonable answers.  I would certainly welcome any ideas.

I'm also not certain about open (single wire) verses closed based on the above!

Regards,
Pm   

Group: Guest
I have been carrying out some of my own single wire power transfer tests of my own in the last week,and have something odd going on with my setup-seems i cannot find a ground-or 0 volt region anywhere on the circuit. Even the battery negative is +100 volts from earth ground.

Please count me in on the new thread-if there is to be one.

Brad

Not so odd. You've now seen what "floating" really means. A point on a floating circuit isn't necessarily going to be at ground potential, unless you make it so with a galvanic connection. After all... how is a circuit supposed to have a "virtual", that is capacitive, coupling to ground unless there is an actual voltage differential? Make the connection "real" with a wire and now you're not floating any more.

Sort of like a forum... If a forum has an invitation-only membership policy and has secret hidden threads that aren't even available to the whole member list, much less to the public... should we really claim it's an open source forum any more?

Buy me some coffee
 author=TinselKoala link=topic=3628.msg69216#msg69216 date=1534342162]

Make the connection "real" with a wire and now you're not floating any more.

My point is--that connection cant be made,as no matter from where i connect the circuit to ground,the current draw from the circuit go's sky high-even from the negative of the battery to ground.
The device is near 1 meter off the ground on a timber dry timber bench,and built on another dry bit of MDF,so capacitive coupling to the ground is unlikely,as i can only just get a neon to light no more than 100mm away from it,as it is very low powered.

Now,if we look at say a 3kVA gasoline generator,they are also a floating unit. But in this case,you can connect either the neutral or active to ground,and no load is placed on the generator,because both are floating as far as earth ground is concerned.

Sort of like a forum... If a forum has an invitation-only membership policy and has secret hidden threads that aren't even available to the whole member list, much less to the public... should we really claim it's an open source forum any more?

It's more a case of removing the unwanted,unrelated comments and arguments we see on open thread's,where the inventor would just like to concentrate on the DUT,and have a handful of those willing to help involved.

Once everything is in order,then it is bought to the open source venue.
Things happen so much faster in controlled environments,without the unwanted distractions.

Brad

Hmmm

Tinsel
I guess it boils down to respect [in Peter's house its open source or nothing]

I was reminded not that long ago about a comment you had made [which I remembered when it was quoted back]

about Yourself and an OU  breakthru.....

and how we would never see hide nor hair of you again.... if you made a discovery ??

??

anyhoo

it is however true ,that a group dedicated to open source really should not be concerned with
the concept of sharing or disappearing acts........[above]

and since you have the opinion that all the problems we have had among the members here with
a fore mentioned interuptive activities globally is fantasy ??

I can see your apparent indifference .[you think its a story or lies apparently]

so yes from Your seat it makes no sense .
EDIT
and I see your comments below ,

working together with Men of like mind [open source]
is a checks and balances mechanism all its own....

going back to work over here....

author=TinselKoala link=topic=3628.msg69216#msg69216 date=1534342162]

My point is--that connection cant be made,as no matter from where i connect the circuit to ground,the current draw from the circuit go's sky high-even from the negative of the battery to ground.
Well, that might suggest that you could put a useful load in between the circuit and ground, at this point. If you can get your _receivers_ to act that way (I can) you're golden.
The device is near 1 meter off the ground on a timber dry timber bench,and built on another dry bit of MDF,so capacitive coupling to the ground is unlikely,as i can only just get a neon to light no more than 100mm away from it,as it is very low powered.
Pretty much everything between sea level and the ionosphere is capacitively coupled to the Earth and to free space. The neon isn't telling you about the coupling, it's telling you about the strength of the electric field gradient, which may be low but the field itself may have a large volume, hence a large (or at least non-negligible) capacitance to ground.

Now,if we look at say a 3kVA gasoline generator,they are also a floating unit. But in this case,you can connect either the neutral or active to ground,and no load is placed on the generator,because both are floating as far as earth ground is concerned.
The capacitance to ground is also like a high-pass filter. High frequencies are passed with little impedance, low frequencies or DC are blocked altogether.

It's more a case of removing the unwanted,unrelated comments and arguments we see on open thread's,where the inventor would just like to concentrate on the DUT,and have a handful of those willing to help involved.

Once everything is in order,then it is bought to the open source venue.
Things happen so much faster in controlled environments,without the unwanted distractions.

Brad

Well, I sure hope it works out that way. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but if I feel like secrets are being withheld from me, I tend to want to go off and just work by myself. And I think others might also share this opinion.

Hmmm

Tinsel
I guess it boils down to respect [in Peter's house its open source or nothing]

I was reminded not that long ago about a comment you had made [which I remembered when it was quoted back]

about Yourself and an OU  breakthru.....

and how we would never see hide nor hair of you again.... if you made a discovery ??

??

anyhoo

it is however true ,that a group dedicated to open source really should not be concerned with
the concept of sharing or disappearing acts........[above]

and since you have the opinion that all the problems we have had among the members here with
a fore mentioned interuptive activities globally is fantasy ??

I can see your apparent indifference to their concerns and personal safety.[you think its a story or lies apparently]

so yes from Your seat it makes no sense .

What makes no sense is this: IF these "interuptive activities globally" are NOT fantasy (or misinterpretations of innocent events)... why is everybody on this forum continuing on doing what they do, without further interference? Did they forget where Brad lives? You now have an immune cellphone? They've been looking for me to send me my paychecks (for my contributions to suppression actions of course) but can't find me for some reason?

Either the work we do is threatening to the powers that be, and they are actively suppressing it.... in which case we are all in trouble and had better lawyer up, as well as going underground with the work ...

OR....

Nobody important really cares very much what we do, and the "interuptive activities" have nothing to do with Free Energy or Overunity itself, but maybe have to do with unwanted RF emissions interfering with secret government radars or radio astronomy.  Or something like that. Or maybe just coincidences.

I once had a flat tire, and ran out of gas while I was getting ready to change the tire. Coincidence? Or suppression.... I was carrying a (never mind) device in the van....

The point is, we are not _acting_ like people whose research is in any way being actively suppressed or "interupted" by anyone or anything, other than physical reality. This tends to make  me believe that reports of suppression or interruption are... well... perhaps as accurate as some free energy success claims have been, and for the same reasons.

And as far as comments and quotes from far back... I remember a few of those myself, promises made, long ago.... but never mind.

There is nothing quite like experience to add perspective

I suppose you lack the experiences [personally]

and it makes it VERY hard for you to imagine how people could stay at it after such experiences  ....

and this fact puts it even more into the realm of unbelievable to you..

don't know what to say about that

but it does pain me to have this discussion here ,for many reasons]

but you seem to be pissed and pushing buttons , and this is not good for my "head"
and I get distracted during my work ,and that can be very dangerous for me.

the machines are heavy and I don't see so well anymore .

have a  better day...

Well, if you tease someone with incomplete information, you shouldn't be surprised if they draw the wrong conclusion (or at least not the one you want them to draw.)

If I tell you "I saw Jesus this morning, walking down the street wearing nothing but a string bikini"... you'd think I was hallucinating, lying, joking or simply mistaken.

But you'd be wrong, because I haven't told you the whole story. Where I live, in the Hispanic community "Jesus" is a common boy's name, pronounced Hey-Soos. And there's a Gay Rights parade going on today. Now you have enough information to draw the _correct_ conclusion, or at least a plausible one that doesn't include branding me a liar or a psychotic.

OK, enough. Don't drop something on your foot while you're working -- but if you do please don't blame me.

I have to add this one bit

this forum is paid lock stock and barrel by Peter,the most fervent purveyor of open source I have ever met, and to work in his house and use open source resources for any other purpose...that would be a kick in the groin [and then some]

Using the word "secret" implies negative connotations here .... non disclosure or no open source, to imply this in Peter's forum is a direct reflection on him and how he runs this forum.
NOT GOOD

I Love what Peter gives us here and cherish the privilege to be a part of that.
and the men who come here and elsewhere to give tirelessly of their own time and personal resources, I cannot begin to write the gratitude I have for these men....

simply amazing .

and I must add TinselKoala
I have gratitude for you too

as many here do,  your lifes experience is most definitely a benefit to this forum.

I know it can be frustrating at times, I also believe you mean no insult to Peter ...

« Last Edit: 2018-08-15, 22:35:29 by Chet K »

What makes no sense is this: IF these "interuptive activities globally" are NOT fantasy (or misinterpretations of innocent events)... why is everybody on this forum continuing on doing what they do, without further interference? Did they forget where Brad lives? You now have an immune cellphone? They've been looking for me to send me my paychecks (for my contributions to suppression actions of course) but can't find me for some reason?

Either the work we do is threatening to the powers that be, and they are actively suppressing it.... in which case we are all in trouble and had better lawyer up, as well as going underground with the work ...

OR....

Nobody important really cares very much what we do, and the "interuptive activities" have nothing to do with Free Energy or Overunity itself, but maybe have to do with unwanted RF emissions interfering with secret government radars or radio astronomy.  Or something like that. Or maybe just coincidences.

I once had a flat tire, and ran out of gas while I was getting ready to change the tire. Coincidence? Or suppression.... I was carrying a (never mind) device in the van....

The point is, we are not _acting_ like people whose research is in any way being actively suppressed or "interupted" by anyone or anything, other than physical reality. This tends to make  me believe that reports of suppression or interruption are... well... perhaps as accurate as some free energy success claims have been, and for the same reasons.
snip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TK, free energy suppression is not the mainstay of the cartel, rather merely one facet.

A bi-product if you will.

Quote: "Secrecy and anonymity is integral to the operations of the Elite as is absolute ruthlessness, deep deception and the most sordid spying and blackmail. The Elite pitches nations against each other, and aims at the destruction of religion and other traditional values, creates chaos, deliberately spreads poverty and misery, and then usurps power placing its stooges in place. These families “buy while the blood is still flowing in the streets” (Rothschild dictum). Wars, “revolutions” and assassinations are part of their tactics to destroy traditional civilisation and traditional religions (as in Soviet Russia), amass wealth and power, eliminate opponents, and proceed relentlessly towards their avowed goal, generation after generation. They operate through covert and overt societies and organisations."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-really-controls-the-world/5445239

There are thousands of articles, thousands of books if you really wanted to research this prison planet and have some comprehension of who rules this place. "It is a big club... and you ain't in it", as George Carlin would say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhZyAOuyhE

(first 3 minutes then it repeats)

Or if humour doesn't cut it for you...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_tavistock05.htm

Ron

Buy me some coffee
All,

The real question is (as always), are the measurements accurate and real?  IMO, this is the next step in that some means must be taken to confirm the measurements.  It is really difficult to measure and integrate two high frequency waveforms (voltage and current) at say 3MHz over 100ms.  With 100M sample points per second, this is only 33.3 points/cycle or16.6/half cycle.  Is this good enough for high accuracy?  Shortening the measurement cycle to 20ms with 500M samples per second seems to indicate that perhaps not when comparing the numbers at that point in time between the two sample rates.

So, I'm going to spend time to work on this problem before posting any more info until I have some reasonable answers.  I would certainly welcome any ideas.

I'm also not certain about open (single wire) verses closed based on the above!

Regards,
Pm   

Could you provide a scaled up form of this circuit,where we are talking in 100's of mW of power,which would be easier to measure-loop.

To many errors in flea fart power devices.

Brad

Could you provide a scaled up form of this circuit,where we are talking in 100's of mW of power,which would be easier to measure-loop.

To many errors in flea fart power devices.

Brad

Brad,

One way to scale the circuit to higher power levels would be to change the diodes to mosfets that have considerably higher non-linear capacitance between their drain and shorted gate to source and another would be to raise the input voltages to higher levels.  It would also be nice to see at least several watts in power level at lower frequencies to help out with the measurements.  I'm currently working on all the above so we'll see how it all comes out!

Also, the jury is still out on whether the circuit is interacting with the aether or not.

Regards,
Pm

Buy me some coffee
Brad,

One way to scale the circuit to higher power levels would be to change the diodes to mosfets that have considerably higher non-linear capacitance between their drain and shorted gate to source and another would be to raise the input voltages to higher levels.  It would also be nice to see at least several watts in power level at lower frequencies to help out with the measurements.  I'm currently working on all the above so we'll see how it all comes out!

Also, the jury is still out on whether the circuit is interacting with the aether or not.

Regards,
Pm

Proof that this aether exists at all would be a good starting point,or is it now a scientific fact that the aether dose exist?.

Perhaps transistors will do the job also,using there junction capacitance.

Brad

Proof that this aether exists at all would be a good starting point,or is it now a scientific fact that the aether dose exist?.

Perhaps transistors will do the job also,using there junction capacitance.

Brad

I'm not sure about the aether at this point.  After running more tests, it looks more like the device simply works by resonance of non-linear capacitance and inductance.  I can replace the "collector" or hanging wire, foil strip, or whatever with an equal fixed capacitor to ground, and get the same results.  I don't think there is any aether magic involved at least at the frequencies I'm working with ATM.

Pm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:55:41