PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-03-24, 17:58:19
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Author Topic: The Rant Room  (Read 126995 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Ok folks, we all have something we'd like to rant about once in a while so step right up and feel free to rant here. Andy Rooney step aside.

I'll start with rant #1 called "Misleading Titles".

I keep seeing people post threads, youtube video's etc with titles like "Working TPU" or "Successful TPU Replication".  Is anyone as annoyed as I am by titles which cause people to waste a lot of time and wind up in the thicket?  OU.com is especially guilty of this....not so much here.

Case in point: A recent torrent download of SM video's included a pdf of Otto and Roberto's work on th ECD and was purported to be a  working solution to the TPU. Although well documented (I suspect by Roberto) it is not a working TPU description.

The MIB's have nothing to fear, we can tangle the web into a Gordian knot all by ourselves.

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

tExB=qr
Signal:

The TPU is a near-field, low-frequency, high-Q, tuned coil magnetic frequency receiver.

Pretty sure SM's handy clip-on meter would not have jumped all over the place if the device was just a rx.

Most of the other juicy "effects" would be out the window too.

I too am tired of all the BS, and the quiet.  So, I am hard at it. 

Oh!  I have found several obscure references that indicate that the "aether" (soup if you will) IS entrained by a magnetic field, so a high velocity RMF - like Marinov used - is another way to make it spin.  Marinov used something like 30 MHz, and I think my friend used 14 or 28 MHz in his version that had no DC bias but had a collector and was looped briefly before it caught fire.  Three others watched this on Skype as it happened.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Yes, I agree ION.

Bogus titles have no place in serious research.

You darned right this forum is different. Bogus titles are as annoying as bogus claims, and I'll try my best to ensure neither prevail here.

Group: Guest
Hello all,

@ION

for some people is the ECD a piece of s..t. For me its a good TPU solution. A easy to build solution.

@EM

could you tell us how to pulse coils without power supplies?
Im using a power supply or a battery.
Can we do it without a power supply or battery?

why not vacuum tubes? - clean frequencies?

kicks?
low frequencies?

I dont understand what you wanted to say. Can you tell us or only to me what you mean?

PS:

@Administrator

could you delete the drawing in my bench? The 1. drawing? Thanks!

Otto

You're fine Otto, no need to delete anything.

I think the gist of the problem is when folks use the word "working" in their project. No one to date has shown or documented a "working" TPU.

Here is the claim, bottom of page six, ECD document.

A last thing: It must be clear that SM is a very clever man, he spent most of his life to develop TPU. With the help of new available technologies we succeeded in less than one year in obtaining a working replication.

Having reviewed the document I see nothing that even vaguely resembles a SM TPU working replication.

Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

tExB=qr
I think they meant "working" in the sense that it has an output.

I think they meant "working" in the sense that it has an output.

I have a 9V battery that has an output, but that doesn't make it a working TPU. ;)

If I remember correctly you had a 10 or 12 pack of 9 volts ;)

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

tExB=qr
 "complete information on working SM style devices" wasn't very "complete".

The worst of all of the thread titles:  "Free energy at last, step by step, a must see!"  For those that don't know, that's a thread about converting a standard computer case fan into a ###### motor fan that was started by Imhotep.

I wish that experimenters had a better understanding about how batteries work.  Then they would move beyond measuring voltages and try to do before/after battery energy measurements.  I know that takes a lot of the fun away from experimenting though, so I am not holding my breath.  If you look back in history to the 1920s, astronomers were advancing their science in leaps and bounds.  To do that they stayed up all night and controlled the movement of their telescopes manually.  If you are serious about your research you have to go the whole distance.

Another rant would be how there are some threads that are about some particular alleged free energy technology, but nobody in the thread actually makes any attempts to develop some tests to verify the claim.  For example Rodin coil enthusiasts believe that a Rodin coil can be coaxed into becoming a free energy device.  Whenever I glance at the thread, nothing like that is going on.  I just don't get it.  That also applies to the aforementioned Imhotep computer fan conversion thread.

Anybody see the 1976 movie "Network?"  lol

MileHigh

Anybody see the 1976 movie "Network?"  lol

That prophetic movie remains one of my favorites....I highly recommend it.

We need a clearing house for a lot of the dud stuff out there.

tExB=qr
While we are ranting:

I'm sick of the whole damn OU circus.  MIB this and that.  Black Helicopters. Tigers with teeth and all that shit.

Several of us know how to build something that works, but instead we keep screwing around.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-16, 14:54:57 by Grumpy »

Somebody who should know once said to me (in person) and ( not Steven)

Even if you get close , something will prevent you from taking the next step.

Are we really all like sheep in a pen?
Rats in an experiment?

I hope not, but other than a  form of self delusion  the above may have merit ...if you could call it merit.

Ever noticed how you sabotage things before they are played out?

tExB=qr
I once read a passage from the wellspring itself and it said:

"These are creative forces at work.  Show thyself approved first."

Many have provided good info, but so few tried to build.  I am wondering if they have alternative motives, or already knew.

Grumpy:

You are probably aware that the tradition of having 'handles' goes way back to the BBS days of the early 1980s.  I won't give out my real name.  I have been threatened in the past and I have also read a few postings on the forums by people that state they are armed to the teeth and will fight it out to the death if the 'MIB' decide to raid their premises.

Just like you need to watch over a child to make sure that they 'play safe' online, I feel the same way about myself as an adult.

I believe in the 'inverse MIB' conspiracy when it comes to free energy.  Look at a recent example, the new ###### 'Tesla Solar Amplifier' product.  ###### has dropped a few hints that he had to 'turn it down' and our buddy Ash is making rabid postings about this alleged fact.  From what I can gather, it is 'Tesla Switch' based - your 14-volt solar panels charge two capacitors to 14 volts each, and then they are discharged through the battery you are charging in series, so you effectively have a 28-volt capacitor that discharges into the battery.  So, there is nothing to 'turn down' or 'de-tune' so that the government/MIB won't go after ###### for putting an implicitly alleged over unity device on the market.

So the 'inverse MIB' conspiracy is all of the free energy gurus making fake claims that the 'MIB' are after them.  Some people gobble this up as gospel truth, and some of those people could be dangerous.  Hence I will stick to my handle.

Meanwhile ###### has taken his circuit board inside the device and sealed it in epoxy.  This makes the believers think that he has to hide some 'secret over unity technology' in the battery charger.  In reality, he seals it in epoxy to hide the fact that there is absolutely nothing special about his Tesla-switch based charger, and that he is charging an outrageous price for it.  More 'inverse MIB' conspiracy stuff.

I am citing ###### as an example, but may others do the same.  'Mylow' - say no more.

I feel compelled to say that this is all my opinion,  I don't have concrete facts.  However, I am 100% confident that what I am saying is in fact true.

MileHigh

tExB=qr
Anyone who explores alternative energy quickly finds that no matter what you do - "they" know who you are - so there is nothing to hide.  We all have a birth certificate, drivers license, utility bills, bank accounts.  We are jacked into the Matrix.

It is possible to be in the Matrix but still be "self aware" - to understand the limits of actions - to know when to hold them, when to fold them, when to walk away and when to run.

Not a single person with the goods and a tight lip has a problem.

I'm from before the old BBS days. I think my ARPANet handle is still valid. I only had call signs before that  ;D

However, my most long lived rant is about facts that are based upon facts that are even partially based upon theory which is based upon fact based upon theory.... ugghh!

Good paper for long-hairs, if you have any left....

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Who , in their right mind, would want to be surrounded by

1. Greedy men with cash.

2.Those who refuse to  use the information provided long ago.

3. Both at the same time.

???

No tubes no chance ...Tubes,  some chance it's that bloody simple!
But of course it isint simple ..because its "supposed" to be imf@#kingpossible
Your curiosity and persistence have to be aroused and you will not find agreement.

Think electron art !

Now find some "new" and fast electrons and get on with it before we only seek the Drama of failure

this is the rant room?

here is what we dont want    can anybody see why?   http://www.aikenamps.com/NegativeFeedback.htm

Here is what we DO want but some  modification and experimenting will be needed http://www.china-highend-hifi.com/prod0112341242262134523.htm

you will need 2 of these.

The system is very much  a musical one  so  stop  smashing stones together  and  build a musical instrument using musical devices that have available harmonics like nothing else comes even close.

curious?
« Last Edit: 2010-09-11, 13:11:46 by Cathode »

Who , in their right mind, would want to be surrounded by

1. Greedy men with cash.

2.Those who refuse to  use the information provided long ago.

3. Both at the same time.

???

I think everyone falls under this category. As far as using the information... this I have done - repeatedly.

No tubes no chance ...Tubes,  some chance it's that bloody simple!

No question there. The question is: What is a kick, as used by SM? You play with tubes enough you will see all kinds of interesting things. Many of them will not be found using solid-state. Many could be called kicks.

But of course it isint simple ..because its "supposed" to be imf@#kingpossible
Your curiosity and persistence have to be aroused and you will not find agreement.

Think electron art !

It seems the current meaning is related to digital art. I'll assume this is a reference to the earlier meaning - neon lights, plasma, etc.

Now find some "new" and fast electrons and get on with it before we only seek the Drama of failure

These easiest way to do this is to bash rocks together  ;) Since the only other way would be more musical and natural, I'll assume that way.

this is the rant room?

One of many.

here is what we dont want    can anybody see why?   http://www.aikenamps.com/NegativeFeedback.htm

Ok. Tubes & negative feedback = the need for particular controlled bias and/or phase shift.

Here is what we DO want but some  modification and experimenting will be needed http://www.china-highend-hifi.com/prod0112341242262134523.htm

you will need 2 of these.

2 channel, class A, very high fidelity and performance beyond both ends of human hearing - each amplifier.

Since two are needed I ask myself - 4 total channels, quadraphonic, two stereo ?

The system is very much  a musical one  so  stop  smashing stones together  and  build a musical instrument using musical devices that have available harmonics like nothing else comes even close.

curious?

I've built plenty of these devices that were nothing but musical. Only one had an output with any measurable power. It could be called an energy converter but a very poor one. So, yea I'm curious.

@wave
3 channels in total, one spare. You might need it if you smoke an output tranny.

Thanks but I'm not using 'trannies'.

(EDIT>>The rest of my post wasn't correct either)
« Last Edit: 2010-09-11, 22:12:35 by WaveWatcher »

tExB=qr
You speak of "tubes" and then throw in output "trannies".

I think the "kicks" are the spikes you see on the collector, which then start to combine and become somewhat of a DC output.

I have an avalanche transistor pulser that also compresses the pulse.  That's pretty damn fast.

Hi All,
There must be info somewhere, it has been done and Im sure this fact is not owned by anyone in its totality. Everywhere I see 'devices' with the claim... they ALL seem to have inherent, a paired system to their operation (Hendershot for example). The WSM also supports this so what bit dont we all 'get'?

SM's various devices all differ slightly but the output is the same from them all (respect to different power levels). Maybe in this there is a clue.
Whats the difference between the smallest unit and the largest and can anything be ascertained from this? Allowing for the heating problem.
This torus in the centre.....thats another coin slot ...try what we have and still no operating device.

The only RF output device thats common is the antenna. The only one of these that is in a linear fashion that effectively amplifies is the collinear, by the studs non inductive windings it seems to remove that part of the wave where the opposing part  would cancel out giving a polar pattern display in several directions (like a long wire) but these studs prevent it. Again its frequency dependant and generally VHF. So much speculation and so little results.

Determination will prevail, an accident probably will give us that so needed clue, like most things keep on-going.

Steve

Okay, here is Rant #2 in full flag

Those who pretend to know what they don't know. The crumb droppers.  The POSERS Those who say: Just read this book by Tesla (or substitute any name) and you will get the secret.

They won't just tell you the secret 'cause they don't know it. They are hoping you'll stumble on something and report it.

Fact is: no one knows the how to of free energy. I certainly don't. But over the years on this and other forums, I have seen the posers in action with their newbie following.

So I wrote this little parable some time back for your amusement and am posting it again.

The Parable of Elitus Pompus, Most High, and the Unworthy Neophytes

A crowd is gathered, Elitus Pompus, Most High Priest of the Temple of St. Mark is giving his presence and blessing to a crowd of neophytes gathered at his feet.

"Master.....master", upspake one of the neophytes "Tell us again of the story of The Holy Radiant Light and how we may be worthy to receive it"

Elitus Pompus stroked his beard, looked up at the clouds, then lowered his vision and beamed his eyes into the crowd and replied impatiently and in a sing-song tone "How many times have I told you that story, have you not read the Scripture of St. Mark? Only the most worthy are open to revelation of the secrets of the scripture, but by the grace of my presence I will tell you again.

You, lower than low,  will only be worthy to receive of the Holy Radiant Light when you have read the scriptures at least 6.....err was it 5 times, maybe 7,... no 6........yeah thats it.......6 times. During that time you must fast and pray eating only the Most Holy crumbs dropping from the table where the High Priests have their repast.

"You must cover yourself in sackcloth, and go into the Holy Temple and observe the emanations of the Sparkus Gappus, not all the way in the temple, but on your knees towards the back for you are not even yet worthy of this".

"You must have received at least one visitation of the mighty feathered angel Blabemus the protector".

"You must go into your closet and pray, then you will receive the blessing of the swirling whorl and the espresso machine"

"Then you must beg for alms in the streets, giving all that you have collected to the High Priests, that their Sacred Egoss may be maintained in comfort".

"Then and only then may you be deemed worthy to receive a glimpse of the Holy Radiant Light Event".

"But Master", one of the neophytes chimed nervously, "we have done all these things, still we have not been graced with the Light".

Elitus Pompus sternly replied "How dare you ask again and have the nerve to ask for more" he went on more harshly,  rapping the knuckles of the supplicant with his cane "Have I not given unto you my razzle-dazzle, and my hocus-pocus, still you ask ? You, who are not worthy to touch even the tattered edge of my robe? Go back to the scriptures and read again and do more penance, then you may be worthy.

He went on now in a rage "and how many of you have even opened the book of St. Telesa the Sparkus Maximus. Do any of you even have a notion of the worth of his gospels?"

The neophytes took out small whips from their robes and while weeping began flagellating themselves in penance. One of them cried out "Oh master, forgive us for we are unworthy and know not what we ask"

The crowd began to quickly break up and Elitus Pompus walked brusquely away muttering to himself:

"Damn neophytes ask too many questions and want to much of us, as if we had all the answers". Don't they understand, this is a god@@am Mystery School not a Science Club".

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-03-24, 17:58:19