PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-06-27, 08:12:36
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36
Author Topic: The Rant Room  (Read 143301 times)

Wow, a place to rant!
OK then, my 1st rant:

What's with people and their obsessive fixation with turning every mechanical idea they get into a rotary  :D device?

Is it the spinning and whirring, plus maybe a bit of automobile infatuation transference?
Is it because they believe that the invention of the wheel is probably the most important invention of all time?
Is it because they think only rotary electric generators can be efficient?

Resultant forces like to go straight, not in circles.
So try linear, you may just find all sorts of opportunities ...

tak

Aye, very good point!

Obviously, it's a male "thing."  We just like to see things move.  It
adds to the illusion that something amazing is taking place.

For every "thingy" that goes round and round (a la '######' machine)
there is a motionless equivalent which does equally well.

But all the motionless "thingies" do is "whine" as they produce their
"coil bangin'" magnetic variations.  Besides, those "thingies" that go
round and round are able to command the "big bucks" from all aspiring
Free Energy Gurus who want to buy one to see it do its amazing thing
up close and personal.

Yep, for some in the "community" those "thingies" that spin and whir are
a way to make a living...

"Rotary" sells.

But then again, who knows.  "Linear" just might make a big comeback.

---------------------------
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Rotary things can be hypnotic, and the bigger, the deeper the trance.

You can't tell that your pocket is being picked when you are hypnotized. ;)

Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Rotary things can be hypnotic, and the bigger, the deeper the trance.

You can't tell that your pocket is being picked when you are hypnotized. ;)

Aye, another very important truth!

While at this very moment the entire world is being "Trance-Formed."

We need a whole lot more of "Wikileaks" activity to help expose all
the monkey business and corporate/government thieves.

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Group: Guest
There's nothing that's quite as absurd
As the use of the written word
When the hippo or cat
That manages that
In fact has the brains of a bird.

A BIG claim we need to share
Oh I can't, do I dare?
Can you steal something that is open source?
One will say "Yes, of course."

Many had wasted months of work
Then only later to be called a jerk
Clap on Clap off, zipoff, zipnot
Its all a gimmick, I can't get caught

Gets others to research and  do the tests
Doesn't  understand even the mosfets
Big words, confusing, nonsense and junk
The infinity smells big time of skunk

Dr. Darcy Babyola
« Last Edit: 2010-12-17, 07:48:23 by catlady »

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall
Whats the biggest hoax of all?
A number game they like to play
Will never prove results but Hey,

A body to a voice for all to see
Is it a she? I think its a He
Remember your youth and what you had
You will reap what you've sowed, how very sad

You can fool some of the people for awhile
Someday you may even be on trial
You can laugh, cough, you can cry
In the end the truth you can NOT deny

Insults come and insults go
In the end what do you show?
Blah and Bloviating still no proof
I believe by now most know the truth

Dr. Darcy Babyola

tExB=qr
This is as good as the Sherlock Holmes rant on OU a few years ago.

We may be a bird brain
Flying in the rain
Better than a Hippo
Hanging on a Zippo

Dr. Darcy Babyola

Maybe I should have named this thread "The Rap Room"

Anyway here is rant #4 in full....a continuation in a way of the "Crumb Droppers" rant.

Good science requires that one's hypothesis is clearly articulated and the experiment to prove the hypothesis is clearly drawn and illustrated such that the exact experiment can be clearly replicated.

All this should be presented perhaps in a document, rather than a number of cryptic posts with all their vagaries.

It is only then that we can all be on the same page.

I grow weary of trying to follow the labyrinthian path of crumbs that a few posers are throwing out.

It diminishes their credibility, and causes me to discount their posts. So I have to put them in the category of megalomaniac.

Reread post #24 this thread.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Okay, here is Rant #2 in full flag

Those who pretend to know what they don't know. The crumb droppers.  The POSERS Those who say: Just read this book by Tesla (or substitute any name) and you will get the secret.

They won't just tell you the secret 'cause they don't know it. They are hoping you'll stumble on something and report it.

Fact is: no one knows the how to of free energy. I certainly don't. But over the years on this and other forums, I have seen the posers in action with their newbie following.

So I wrote this little parable some time back for your amusement and am posting it again.

The Parable of Elitus Pompus, Most High, and the Unworthy Neophytes

A crowd is gathered, Elitus Pompus, Most High Priest of the Temple of St. Mark is giving his presence and blessing to a crowd of neophytes gathered at his feet.

"Master.....master", upspake one of the neophytes "Tell us again of the story of The Holy Radiant Light and how we may be worthy to receive it"

Elitus Pompus stroked his beard, looked up at the clouds, then lowered his vision and beamed his eyes into the crowd and replied impatiently and in a sing-song tone "How many times have I told you that story, have you not read the Scripture of St. Mark? Only the most worthy are open to revelation of the secrets of the scripture, but by the grace of my presence I will tell you again.

You, lower than low,  will only be worthy to receive of the Holy Radiant Light when you have read the scriptures at least 6.....err was it 5 times, maybe 7,... no 6........yeah thats it.......6 times. During that time you must fast and pray eating only the Most Holy crumbs dropping from the table where the High Priests have their repast.

"You must cover yourself in sackcloth, and go into the Holy Temple and observe the emanations of the Sparkus Gappus, not all the way in the temple, but on your knees towards the back for you are not even yet worthy of this".

"You must have received at least one visitation of the mighty feathered angel Blabemus the protector".

"You must go into your closet and pray, then you will receive the blessing of the swirling whorl and the espresso machine"

"Then you must beg for alms in the streets, giving all that you have collected to the High Priests, that their Sacred Egoss may be maintained in comfort".

"Then and only then may you be deemed worthy to receive a glimpse of the Holy Radiant Light Event".

"But Master", one of the neophytes chimed nervously, "we have done all these things, still we have not been graced with the Light".

Elitus Pompus sternly replied "How dare you ask again and have the nerve to ask for more" he went on more harshly,  rapping the knuckles of the supplicant with his cane "Have I not given unto you my razzle-dazzle, and my hocus-pocus, still you ask ? You, who are not worthy to touch even the tattered edge of my robe? Go back to the scriptures and read again and do more penance, then you may be worthy.

He went on now in a rage "and how many of you have even opened the book of St. Telesa the Sparkus Maximus. Do any of you even have a notion of the worth of his gospels?"

The neophytes took out small whips from their robes and while weeping began flagellating themselves in penance. One of them cried out "Oh master, forgive us for we are unworthy and know not what we ask"

The crowd began to quickly break up and Elitus Pompus walked brusquely away muttering to himself:

"Damn neophytes ask too many questions and want to much of us, as if we had all the answers". Don't they understand, this is a god@@am Mystery School not a Science Club".

[/b]

ION.  On every possible level this is BRILLIANT. 

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Brings many a chuckle every time I read ION's parable.

;D

@ catlady and Rose,

If you have a quarrel, take it offline. I see where this is headed, and I don't want to see it go any further here.

Capice?

Poynty - I thought this was a 'rant room'.  Anyway I deleted my 'tribute to ION'.

Poynty - I thought this was a 'rant room'.  Anyway I deleted my 'tribute to ION'.

Yes, exactly. But I think you know what I'm talking about  O0

What tribute, and why?

Yes, exactly. But I think you know what I'm talking about  O0

What tribute, and why?

This one.  It strikes me that you allow pages and pages of rant against me - and 'one small limerick in response from me that that's all I'm allowed?  Not sure that you're being that fair Poynty point.  Quite apart from which if it's a 'cat fight' you think you're avoiding - don't worry.  I don't 'fight' below my weight and I'm NOT talking body fat.

This was offered - with the comment that imitation is still the finest form of flattery.  LOL.

Around the unwashed feet of the Unworthy Neophytes who were gathered around the feet of Elitus Pompus was the unmistakable stench of Heresy.  This stench accreted itself into the form of The Great Pretender - who claimed to have a Knowledge of All Things.  When he uttered he used Words Of Wooliness better known of as WOW - that none would ever learn of his great pretense.  For in truth The Great Pretender - TGP - not only boasted an extraordinary 'bulkiness' as a result of that Great Stench - GaS - which bulkiness he shared with his good wife The Lady Hippopotamus... (but I digress)... but all that wooliness - WOW - hid his true status.  A mere mortal of no marked merit (MMMM?) other than his preposterous pretense of all things knowable.

In keeping with his need to perpetuate his pretenses which were manifold - he instructed his Lady Wife, the Bulky Hippopotamus - to run before him - like a prophet of gloom - like the wind before a storm - or like an avalanche before a volcanic erruption.  She was to utter in cryptic verse 'fair warning' that He, The Great Pretender - TGP - would in the fullness of time and to the full extent of his considerable abilities at faking the fact - fooling the fools - fudging the 'bleeding obvious', was due to utter another profoundly obscure utterance in the spirit of WOW.

In truth the Lady Hipopotamus rolled onto the stage as required.  But her verse was that bad it made the toes curl. Her warnings were more in the form of a burp than a ditty - and in truth the most of that air seemed to have about it the familar stench of the feet of the great unwashed - the whiff and sniff of malodorous intent.

Anyway - delete it if you must.  But then delete those HORRIBLE poems.  If they had any artistic merit it could have been fun.

EDITED.  Took out one 'a' and added another.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-18, 02:30:07 by aetherevarising »

I wasn't trying to single you out Rose. It was just timing I guess.

Anyhow, that's quite enough from catlady as well on that subject.  :)

Thanks,

I wasn't trying to single you out Rose. It was just timing I guess.

Anyhow, that's quite enough from catlady as well on that subject.  :)

Thanks,

:)  Thanks Poynty.  LOL.

Perhaps you have already been "Trance-Formed"?

Wikileaks has been firmly exposed as a CIA/Mossad front over at whatreallyhappened.com and a bazillion other sites. Seems someone at CIA never dreamed that people would do an IP trace on the web sites mirrors. Those pesky people that have not been dumbed down yet! It is all just smoke and mirrors controlled by the puppet masters.

Actually "whatreallyhappened.com and a bazillion other sites" are the real front.  The puppet masters want you to believe that there is a conspiracy where the CIA and Mossad are behind Wikileaks by putting up sites like whatreallyhappened.com.  That's the way to keep you comfortably numb, by deluding you into thinking that "you really know what's going on."

Whatreallyhappened.com was started after the OK city bombing which was used to destroy the evidence of James Bakers company that manufactured the contaminated vaccine that caused Gulf War Syndrome. George HW Bush was a major share holder in the company.

Are you suggesting the government has a time machine or are you girls just trolling me again today.  O0

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die!

Come on Wall Street, don't be slow,
Why man, this is war au-go-go
There's plenty good money to be made
By supplying the Army with the tools of its trade,
But just hope and pray that if they drop the bomb,
They drop it on the Viet Cong!

They never went to the moon, 9/11 was a controlled demolition, nuke the whales!

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts
 :D :D :D  Can you show me where it hurts?  :D :D :D

Merry Christmas!   O0

Country Joe (McDonald) and the Fish......first album?

Comfortably Numb? with license?

Woodstock generation man!

If your brain is numb how can you be aware that you are numb?  lol

Speaking of nuking, how about reducing the population beyond the 500 million "sweet spot" that they are working on?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64[/youtube]

I was there...still have the tickets (somewhere) which were uncollected because Hell's Angels broke down the ticket booth into toothpicks and knocked down all the chainlink fence. They were playing "Marakesh" (CSNY) over the huge PA as I viewed the pile of busted up plywood.

That song will always bring back a special memory.

No tickets were ever collected that I know of (we arrived Thursday night)

Speaking of nuking whales, here's a bumper sticker I picked up in a visit to PTown

That is soooo cool Ion.  I was too young but I hold a lot of the values of that era within my heart.

That is soooo cool Ion.  I was too young but I hold a lot of the values of that era within my heart.

That's good to know.....I am too old....but we are kindred spirits in many ways.

ION,

Do you think this kid would be good enough to play in your band?    :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDjGtj18X0&feature=related[/youtube]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-06-27, 08:12:36