PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 02:31:37
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Author Topic: Generating System  (Read 59629 times)

Group: Experimentalist

A free wheeling diode is a flyback diode.
It is placed across an inductor  (reversed biased)to allow the current to free wheel around the inductor/diode loop when the supply current is cut off..

This diode dose exactly what you said-stops current/voltage spikes returning to the source.

Brad

Brad
Not that this is real important, and not to argue, but ask yourself what happens when power is removed from the motor, with the motor still turning, and is now a generator.  The current was flowing from negative to positive thru the motor and to the positive of the battery but now as a generator the current flow is reversed coming out of the negative end of the motor leaving the 'flyback' or bemf diode reverse biased.  Now the battery can charge because, as a generator, it's now positive to positive and negative to negative and there is nothing to stop it, that is where the freewheeling diode comes in (in series) and allows the motor to freewheel with out drag from charging the battery.  The negative path to ground is through the body diodes of the power transistors to complete the circuit. There is not often two different words for the same thing in electricity, if there were can you imagine the confusion engineers would be dealing with.

Respectfully
Room3327

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Brad
Not that this is real important, and not to argue, but ask yourself what happens when power is removed from the motor, with the motor still turning, and is now a generator.  The current was flowing from negative to positive thru the motor and to the positive of the battery but now as a generator the current flow is reversed coming out of the negative end of the motor leaving the 'flyback' or bemf diode reverse biased.  Now the battery can charge because, as a generator, it's now positive to positive and negative to negative and there is nothing to stop it, that is where the freewheeling diode comes in (in series) and allows the motor to freewheel with out drag from charging the battery.  The negative path to ground is through the body diodes of the power transistors to complete the circuit. There is not often two different words for the same thing in electricity, if there were can you imagine the confusion engineers would be dealing with.

Respectfully
Room3327

This requires a little more thought Room,when talking about the matt motor. Think about when the flyback occurs in the matt motor?. The flyback only occurs when the brushes disconnect from the armature segments that are connected to the rotor windings. When this happens,the current flow path then becomes open circuit. As current wants to maintain it's flow,an arc forms between the brushes and armature segments tha are connected to the rotor windings.

So,is the voltage inverted across the rotor windings at this time,as it is with a normal inductor when the source is disconnected?,or dose the voltage polarity remain the same due to the generating action of the spinning motor?

Only when you can answer the above,will you know which way the current will flow,and why i say what i do.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Moderator

Quote from: TinMan
The flyback only occurs when the brushes disconnect from the armature
segments that are connected to the rotor windings. When this happens,
the current flow path then becomes open circuit. As current wants to
maintain it's flow,an arc forms between the brushes and armature
segments tha are connected to the rotor windings.

So,is the voltage inverted across the rotor windings at this time,as it is
with a normal inductor when the source is disconnected?, or dose the voltage
polarity remain the same due to the generating action of the spinning motor?

Only when you can answer the above,will you know which way the current
will flow,and why i say what i do.

Excellent question!  One that has a correct answer which is mis-understood by many.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Well now, what is one to think of this?

It looks as though in the coming year we may finally
see whether this is "all bark and no bite" or whether
there is really something to it.

So the device or devices have truly been tested and
evaluated by some individuals who have very impressive
credentials in Electrical Engineering and Physics?

Have these individuals, I wonder, produced a paper of
any sort to formalize what their findings were on those
occasions when the tests and evaluations were conducted?

This mystery may at long last come to a conclusion with
demonstrations of the device or devices in operation and
delivering excess energy as promised?  He sounds rather
confident that it will happen next year...

Or, will we be again disappointed?

I can hardly wait too.  2019 is just around the corner.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee
Well now, what is one to think of this?

It looks as though in the coming year we may finally
see whether this is "all bark and no bite" or whether
there is really something to it.

So the device or devices have truly been tested and
evaluated by some individuals who have very impressive
credentials in Electrical Engineering and Physics?

Have these individuals, I wonder, produced a paper of
any sort to formalize what their findings were on those
occasions when the tests and evaluations were conducted?

This mystery may at long last come to a conclusion with
demonstrations of the device or devices in operation and
delivering excess energy as promised?  He sounds rather
confident that it will happen next year...

Or, will we be again disappointed?

I can hardly wait too.  2019 is just around the corner.

Oh,so Daves 3 month's(that was up two months ago),has now extended to the end of 2019  C.C

And then this shit stains (Aaron)comment,in reply to mine and Lucs testing of a matt motor.

Luc Choquette is a liar, con and charlatan - what do you expect? He has so many people fooled into thinking he is some humanitarian that wants to help the world, but I have the emails proving how greedy he is for money - and for something that he did not contribute to!!and anyone that keeps pushing the idea that Luc has replicated or shown anything legit probably has a bogus agenda of their own.

Now aint that just dandy,coming from some one who repeatably rip's off the public with books that prommis free energy machines -if you follow the instructions correctly  C.C

Why bistander continues to remain over there is beyond me????????

More "bark" is injected into the discussion.

I'm quite certain that both Dave and MJ are
essentially good folk who are seeking TRUTH
but both are hindered by lack of education
and experience in the area of their obsession.

Apparently their definitions of "Open" and "Closed"
circuits are somewhat different than what is
understood by those in the Real World:  "closed
systems that throw any energy after the work is
completed away."

And this: "All of them are going to loose soon. I promise."

Doesn't he mean "lose?"  Perhaps not, who knows?

I reckon we'll find out sometime in 2019.

MJ mentions Biblical "dominions."  These do exist.
In fact the Navy's Secret Space Program has learned
how to access those "dominions" or extra-dimensional
sources of energy.  Sadly, they are not good places
as the energy acquired from them , though very abundant,
is used exclusively for purposes of warfare and destruction.

There is a reason why in our Real World such energy isn't
available.  It is too much a temptation to use such vast
energies for wrong purposes.

Quote from: Question from TinMan
Why bistander continues to remain over there is beyond me????????

Bi is a Dedicated Truth Warrior in hostile territory without any
doubt.  But Truth is never received well by those who are lost
in their deceptive obsessions.  The FLAK is heaviest when over
the TARGET.  In time I believe both Dave and MJ will come to see
how they've erred.  Bi is planting seeds.

Buy me some coffee
Jim says-->ANyone following your work and Lucs over the years will have no problems working out who tells the truth

Idiot"" i mean Aaron. says-->
Especially when Luc admits he learned it from me and then asks me to verify that he got it right.

Im pretty sure that is not what Jim meant--Jim?
I think that once again,doofus has it ass backward  ;D

Brad

More "bark" is injected into the discussion.

snip

Bi is a Dedicated Truth Warrior in hostile territory without any
doubt.  But Truth is never received well by those who are lost
in their deceptive obsessions.  The FLAK is heaviest when over
the TARGET.  In time I believe both Dave and MJ will come to see
how they've erred.  Bi is planting seeds.

I think they are keeping the three battery system going as a smoke screen.

My understanding is they have lucked into a solid state system and this is the one that has brought them research funding.

Least they (Matt) certainly came unglued a year ago when I said forget about the 3 bat and lets have some info on the SOLID STATE system... LOL. Word I got from Dave at that time was this was "IT" but they were having trouble scaling it up.

Ron

snip
Least they (Matt) certainly came unglued a year ago when I said forget about the 3 bat and lets have some info on the SOLID STATE system... LOL. Word I got from Dave at that time was this was "IT" but they were having trouble scaling it up.

Ron

Matt is no dummy. I was in a reasonable state of communication with him a year ago? when I built his PDF motor. Mind you I got the, "it's been so long since I worked on this I forget", response to my questions. But the "feeling" I got was that the new solid state system was along the pulsed transformer sort of thing as the one clue I got was that they were having a high failure rate with the transformers they were getting from China.

Once they got funding any talk of forming a working group was abandoned

Ron

Quote from: Ronee
I think they are keeping the three battery system going as a smoke screen.

My understanding is they have lucked into a solid state system and this is the one that has brought them research funding.

I agree.

But the "feeling" I got was that the new solid state system was along the pulsed transformer sort of thing as the one clue I got was that they were having a high failure rate with the transformers they were getting from China.

Agreed again.  Pulsed Flyback Systems coupled with the
amazing Lead Acid Battery do seem to produce significant
excess energy until careful analysis and evaluation is
carried out.  The built-in over-capacity within to the Lead
Acid Battery can, for a time, deliver some spectacular
manifestations of what seems to be Excess Energy.

I think how this will ultimately play out will be a great show
to watch.  Popcorn with Real Butter at the ready!

Matt is no dummy.

I agree here too.  He's quite intelligent, however, his lack
of needed education plus his frequent episodes of emotional
instability seem to be huge obstacles to acquiring comprehension.
Hopefully, this present experience will yield some eye opening
revelations which will enable both he and Dave to see the light.

The Light of Truth that is...

Group: Tech Wizard

Okay but how about the Lenz less generator Dave has been speaking about ?  That would be the real deal and if it is true, then it should deliver extra output power beyond the input power without any 3 battery system...  I say this becasue the 3 battery setup in itself (without such Lenz free generator) does not have a COP > 1 even if it were to include a Matt_modified pulse motor.  If someone thinks this is not so, please correct me.
Probably Dave is postponing to reveal the generator design till he is granted at least a patent application on it and he may hope to get such till the end of 2019 as I figure from some of his posts.  This is my hypotese of course, mainly based on Dave's hinted sentences.

Gyula

Quote from: Gyula
Okay but how about the Lenz less generator Dave has been speaking about ?

When Dave speaks it is frequently very difficult to know
precisely what Dave is speaking about.

If Dave were to take Bi's suggestion to learn the correct
Language and the correct Concepts
then his speakings
would perhaps be more accurately discerned.

It seems nowadays that many Newbies, in their uneducated
state of mind with limited comprehension of the essential
basics and a limited ability to utilize correct terminology,
come into the world of Electricity and Electronics believing
themselves to be able to see Free Energy sources that the
more educated and experienced are unable to see.

As they pursue their unique Newbie insights with thoughts of
reaping many dollars in a patent enabled payoff they set out upon
a passioned and zealous campaign to convert others to their uniquely
enlightened point of view, often by attempting to change the Language
and the Concepts already established.

Buy me some coffee
Okay but how about the Lenz less generator Dave has been speaking about ?  That would be the real deal and if it is true, then it should deliver extra output power beyond the input power without any 3 battery system...  I say this becasue the 3 battery setup in itself (without such Lenz free generator) does not have a COP > 1 even if it were to include a Matt_modified pulse motor.  If someone thinks this is not so, please correct me.
Probably Dave is postponing to reveal the generator design till he is granted at least a patent application on it and he may hope to get such till the end of 2019 as I figure from some of his posts.  This is my hypotese of course, mainly based on Dave's hinted sentences.

Gyula

Hi Gyula

Neither Matt nor Dave have a lenz free generator.

The lenz force is hiding in the cores of the coils in the form of eddy current heat. I have videos of this clearly showing a drop in core temperature when a load is placed across the coils,and at the same time a reduction in the power draw of the motor-along with the speedup under load effect.

Brad

Hi Brad,

I am aware of this "effect"  i.e. using inferior ferromagnetic cores with 'built-in' eddy current losses and this loss is reduced by the counter flux when the output coil is electrically loaded and the counter flux appear in the core.
I hope though that they are little bit more "advanced" than that...  :D   time will tell.

Thanks,
Gyula

Buy me some coffee
Hi Brad,

I am aware of this "effect"  i.e. using inferior ferromagnetic cores with 'built-in' eddy current losses and this loss is reduced by the counter flux when the output coil is electrically loaded and the counter flux appear in the core.
I hope though that they are little bit more "advanced" than that...  :D   time will tell.

Thanks,
Gyula

From the video's i have seen,they make there own cores ,B-d-n- style,using cut up welding rods.

The device i used as the generator in my tests,was a well made stepper motor,which use insulated silicon steel core plates.

One easy test i suggested to them was to run the motor without the generator attached,and get the power consumption for the motor.
Run the test again with the generator attached,but no load across the generator,and once again get the motors power consumption.

The other test is simple.
Place a load on the generator.
Calculate P/in to the motor,and calculate P/out of the generator.

They claim to have done this,and the result was 300 watts in,and 1800 watts out.
When asked for video proof,there was no time !apparently!.
Dave said he would show us in 4 months--that was 6 months ago.

Now the release time has shifted to the end of this year-2019.
The device is also now solid state-no more COP 600% generator.

Now,why would you drop any device that runs at a 600% efficiency ?--even if you had a solid state version.

The solid state version has already failed,as they fail to see the current loop they are taking there measurements from.
This is painfully clear when looking at the schematic,where they think they also have power returning to the battery--where they do not.

The very same mistake is made by the bed-ni fans,when measuring P/in and P/out of the simple SSG.

Come the end of 2019,there will be no OU device from Matt and Dave-ill bet on that.

Brad

Hi Brad,

I understand what you wrote and agree. But Dave seems to be aware of 'certain things' and he (or Matt) has not disclosed crucial data either on where they are at in core materail tests, what their actual setups are etc  simply because they decided to go the 'patenting way' first and avoid being ripped off. 

Here is a post from Dave written last November and I mention this to know about the 'certain things' he is aware of:
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20486-splitting-positive-27.html   

I am not an advocate for Dave or Matt of course, I just wish to point out they have not shared openly everything and we do not know where they are at now with their devices.  Very likely they have made big progress last late Summer and Autumn and they decided to keep silence till a patent is granted. 

Thanks for your detailed answer.

Gyula

This update or progress report does contain some good news.
Well, following the bad news.

I myself had two similar experiences before I made the switch
to Linux.  Two serious hard drive scrambles with WindDoze that
resulted in the loss of much data.  Was able to retrieve some
of the data with those special programs made for that purpose
but it was highly disorganized and took a lot of time to get it
properly arranged.

Since I've transitioned to Puppy Linux in several of its various
flavors I've not had any further problems.  And if there are certain
applications that need Windows to run them it is not a problem.
Wine for Linux makes it all possible.

Then there is this bottom line:

Quote from: Turion
One day you will be kicking yourself that you wouldn't pay attention
when you had the chance. That day is fast approaching.

What could this possibly mean?

Buy me some coffee
This update or progress report does contain some good news.
Well, following the bad news.

I myself had two similar experiences before I made the switch
to Linux.  Two serious hard drive scrambles with WindDoze that
resulted in the loss of much data.  Was able to retrieve some
of the data with those special programs made for that purpose
but it was highly disorganized and took a lot of time to get it
properly arranged.

Since I've transitioned to Puppy Linux in several of its various
flavors I've not had any further problems.  And if there are certain
applications that need Windows to run them it is not a problem.
Wine for Linux makes it all possible.

Then there is this bottom line:

What could this possibly mean?

Wow,things are really getting complicated now.
Now you need two independent Arduinos,driving 6 mosfets per battery-etc-etc-bla-bla

Why did they not finnish the 300 watt in,1800 watt out generator ???
It was 3/4 built last i looked.
My bet is-it never delivered the goods,and now is the time to move onto more complicated systems,that are out of reach of most peoples skillset.

There is simply no way they would have left the 300 watt in/1800 watt out generator if it worked as claimed.
I mean,would anyone here do that?

Brad
« Last Edit: 2019-01-14, 10:07:05 by TinMan »

Buy me some coffee
Quote Turion
Problem 2. A modified Matt motor was NOT used in the testing TinMan and Luc did.

Now,i modded my own motor that produced the exact same wave form across it as a matt motor dose.
Im also sure that Luc used a !matt modded! motor ?. Did he not get it from you Carroll?.

Brad

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Brad,

Yes I did send a Matt modified motor to Luc for testing.  But I believe the test Turion was referring to in that quote was the earlier test which used batteries that were too small and a non modified motor.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee
Hi Brad,

Yes I did send a Matt modified motor to Luc for testing.  But I believe the test Turion was referring to in that quote was the earlier test which used batteries that were too small and a non modified motor.

Carroll

Ah,is that what happened  O0

You might tell dave that he is wrong about a smaller battery having more resistance than a larger battery.
If both batteries are healthy,then the internal resistance will be very low in both.

Only sulphated or damaged batteries will have a high internal resistance.

I would post there my self,but i got kicked out for bringing up to many facts ,and carrying out tests that showed UFOpolotics was wrong--very wrong.

Aaron the rookie dose not like people presenting facts over on his forum.

Brad

A Brief Intermission while we await further developments in
the Generating System Saga.

How those neatly wound coils in motors, generators and toroids
are done.

Here's how those nifty LPG tanks are made and filled.

And if I were to want to make a low speed alternator here's how
I'd go about it.

Of course we're all wanting to know what the Gov Shutdown is
really all about.

She has some very positive and optimistic predictions for
  It will be a very good year if all transpires as she
believes it shall.
« Last Edit: 2019-01-16, 09:21:05 by muDped »

A Brief Intermission while we await further developments in
the Generating System Saga.

How those neatly wound coils in motors, generators and toroids
are done.

Here's how those nifty LPG tanks are made and filled.

It's fascinating. When I see this kind of video, I marvel at all the human ingenuity it took to make it happen.  O0

She has some very positive and optimistic predictions for 2019.

It's not fascinating. When I see this kind of video, I am afflicted with all the stupidity and human superstition to produce this intellectual and material nothingness.  :(

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me some coffee

It's not fascinating. When I see this kind of video, I am afflicted with all the stupidity and human superstition to produce this intellectual and material nothingness.  :(

The first 20 seconds was enough for me  C.C

Group: Ambassador

Well
here is something related to energy..... during intermission ..... perhaps someday to Free energy ?
Lanca did share this at Stefan's [somewhere]
Patent granted in 2018 ?

supposedly twice the power density of Neo's.. plug and play for existing manufacturing processes and a greener tech and much more ?

http://license.umn.edu/technologies/20120016_iron-nitride-permanent-magnet-alternative-to-rare-earth-and-neodymium-magnets

member floor mentioned this in his magnet experiment thread.

and while I'm at it ,google vacuum insulated panels VIP, seeing R values approaching 100 per inch and improving almost daily
imagine a day when you could set up a  house in the arctic or the sahara with hardly any environmental temperature support system.

that day was last week.......[yes a bit tongue in cheek ,but true

and then apartment dweller ....think about how sound travels in a Vacuum and all the conflict which will disappear

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 02:31:37