PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 22:27:14
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 252519 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
To ION
          You can not prove anything only show its possible give whats in 1996 that could be used to fake a tpu.If its shown that it could be done, then using that tpu as a reference is not a good idea.
I have made 6 inch fake tpu's you will see one soon, as soon as I finish the 4 inch tpu post.You can light a 25 watt bulb using 1996 technology,very hard to do a 100 watt bulb,I can do that too and have.You can't run the 100 watt bulb for long even then so the 6 inch tpu has to be real.

(When this thread first started, I thought it was a wast of time, but it has become quite interesting.)

As for SM not know how it worked, I think the new the basic premise for this form of induction as he called it in the UEC video, but he apparently did not understand the interaction of other fields that were involved in the operation.  The early TPU's lost there output when they were flipped over, and did not have outer windings (toroidal).  SM corrected this issue in the version with the outer windings - he may not have known exactly why this worked.  Like I said before, I believe that the early units had assistance from gravity, and the later units used a static magnetic field from the outer winding.

Does anyone have a good view of the section of the cut-apart TPU?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Prof,

Perhaps the attached may answer some of your questions.  I was once username "z_p_e".

POYNT:

Excellent summary, I found it valuable back when you wrote it and equally valuable today.

I would add one caveat to the researcher new to TPU information: Beware of the many TPU related claims and misleading titles on Youtube and Google concerning working replications.

Also there have been many urban legends concerning the TPU that have become fact and cast into a body of religious beliefs. Beware lest you be led down many a blind alley.

G:

Does anyone have a good view of the section of the cut-apart TPU?

At least I don't, and have never seen a clear shot. This  is why I have called for a few good men that are savvy with frame merging and clarification techniques. Anyone who can help with this will advance the project by a good leap.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Professor

POYNT:

Excellent summary, I found it valuable back when you wrote it and equally valuable today.

I would add one caveat to the researcher new to TPU information: Beware of the many TPU related claims and misleading titles on Youtube and Google concerning working replications.

Also there have been many urban legends concerning the TPU that have become fact and cast into a body of religious beliefs. Beware lest you be led down many a blind alley.

G:

At least I don't, and have never seen a clear shot. This  is why I have called for a few good men that are savvy with frame merging and clarification techniques. Anyone who can help with this will advance the project by a good leap.

Agreed, Ion -- .99 has provided an insightful summary.  This stood out:

5) As of this document’s release date, there have been no known successful
replications of the TPU.
[/b]

I take it from the discussion that this still holds...

BTW, a very useful feature of the OUR award (besides providing encouragement) -- is this:  When the OUR award is awarded, we can be assured that the community has made REAL progress!   O0

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
CP2012,

From your train of thoughts as depicted in your diagram regarding the OTPU, I assume you are implying that there is no appreciable current in the clear/red speaker wire on the device (only voltage), and that all the current supplied to the bulbs is via wiring internal to the light fixture? You do mention a wire loop of some sort, but no mention of location was made.

Consider then that it is very odd for SM to be weary of touching the device for fear of being burned from the heat generated in that speaker wiring.

tExB=qr
Agreed, Ion -- .99 has provided an insightful summary.  This stood out:

5) As of this document’s release date, there have been no known successful
replications of the TPU.

BTW, a very useful feature of the OUR award (besides providing encouragement) -- is this:  When the OUR award is awarded, we can be assured that the community has made REAL progress!   O0

People claim OU and working TPU's (as well as other devices) all the time.  None have been substantiated.

Group: Professor

People claim OU and working TPU's (as well as other devices) all the time.  None have been substantiated.

Wow...  that needs to be changed!

tExB=qr
Wow...  that needs to be changed!

one day these claims may be true  O0

In the one Steven Mark TPU video, with the U.E.C. logo on the screen, Steven says that his devices utilize a "different form of induction", "another way to make electrons flow (current).

Personally, I think they use a form of electrostatic induction.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
At what time mark was that about?

tExB=qr
At what time mark was that about?

the last few minutes when the 6-inch PU has been running for about 20 minutes.

What does he say when he says the word "induction"?

Group: Guest
You guys are funny,its ,"my belief", that only the 15 inch,the 17 inch
the 6 inch unit,and the office tpu are real."Its my belief"
you believe that SM won't try to trick you and wants you to know how to make a tpu.
Nothing can be proven, but you can show reasons why something is correct or not.
Why show this,well theres a tendency on the part of a lot of people here and
 very much on overunity.com to constantly refer to every tpu to argue stupid points.You guys want
a quick answer,there are no quick answers this is a very hard problem
the tpu is a very low tech device,using principles that are part known and part unknown,combined with tricks to fool anyone trying to reverse engineer this,I don't have all the answers
but twisting what I say is not the answer.
If your waiting for SM to give you the secret of how to make a tpu good luck.

SMis a good actor,maybe I should make a video where theres no chance of getting
 shocked or burned and act like there is,
are you children or raised in effluence,that you can't understand trickery.
There is no loop you simply solder a wire across to short the output,the loop concept was presented for clarity,its simply a short.Oh lets see why would SM do that,
why would a ring master(bedini) make a Ferris wheel and invite a bunch of clowns to witness a miracle,to sucker them for money,what a concept.

tExB=qr
You guys are funny,its ,"my belief", that only the 15 inch,the 17 inch
the 6 inch unit,and the office tpu are real."Its my belief"
you believe that SM won't try to trick you and wants you to know how to make a tpu.
Nothing can be proven, but you can show reasons why something is correct or not.
Why show this,well theres a tendency on the part of a lot of people here and
 very much on overunity.com to constantly refer to every tpu to argue stupid points.You guys want
a quick answer,there are no quick answers this is a very hard problem
the tpu is a very low tech device,using principles that are part known and part unknown,combined with tricks to fool anyone trying to reverse engineer this,I don't have all the answers
but twisting what I say is not the answer.
If your waiting for SM to give you the secret of how to make a tpu good luck.

SMis a good actor,maybe I should make a video where theres no chance of getting
 shocked or burned and act like there is,
are you children or raised in effluence,that you can't understand trickery.
There is no loop you simply solder a wire across to short the output,the loop concept was presented for clarity,its simply a short.Oh lets see why would SM do that,
why would a ring master(bedini) make a Ferris wheel and invite a bunch of clowns to witness a miracle,to sucker them for money,what a concept.

With the right support, I think we can prove alot.

I need to combine Peter's delayed bifilar driver that shows the higher pulse when they combine with WW's triggerable HV pulser.  If we can get rotation of this pulse around a toroidal coil with this method, the rest is easy, I promise.

(19:41:56) Grumpy: WW - correct, that doesn;t rotate, but two pulses with one delayed will rotate, and no one used it, and no one has the smoking gun
(19:42:48) poynt99: chet: http://www.​overunityres​earch.com/in​dex.php?topi​c=413.0
(19:42:51) Grumpy: can someone get with PEter, like maybe WW and get an HV bifilar coil pulsing and rotating (toroidal coil)
(19:50:07) Grumpy: WW, can you delay a trigger by about 220ns and do the bifilar combo pulse yourself? If so, can you roll with this in the next week or two?
(19:50:11) Grumpy: :warning:
(19:50:18) Grumpy: :important:
(19:50:28) Grumpy: WW: see above

(22:14:10) WaveWatcher: reading
(22:16:38) WaveWatcher: Hmmm...
(22:17:53) WaveWatcher: Shoot me a schematic of coils and switching with details on coils. I'll see if I have what it takes.
(22:18:18) WaveWatcher: No need for details on electronics - just needed parameters
(22:19:03) WaveWatcher: You do know there must be two axis of rotation to make a compass follow?
(22:19:41) WaveWatcher: One orbital and the other axial

tExB=qr
(20:22:19) Grumpy: OK - Pter found that two pulses into a bifilar coil (as in two wires) with one signal delayed aout 220ns cause the two pulses to combine into one large sharp pulse when they supperposit​ioned (coincided)
(20:23:28) Grumpy: screw the bias for now - get rotation - ok - since the hv only exists when the two pulses are combined and one pulse is faster than the other, then the position of the hv pulse with "rotate" around the circle

Just a quick chat dump for the sake of my memory and a comment...

(22:27:04) WaveWatcher: Hope Peter can carry that torch. The tight control on delays are a problem for me until this PS is finished.
(22:27:34) WaveWatcher: (not a conventiona​l power supply)
(22:29:46) Grumpy: no delas here either..hmm
(22:31:33) Grumpy: we can have a working TPU in a few weeks - no bs - we were told but did not imediately understand the clues
(22:32:10) Grumpy: no one ever thought of using an accelerator​...LOL!
(22:32:24) WaveWatcher: Yes someone did.
(22:32:43) WaveWatcher: Have you looked at my avatar?
(22:33:02) Grumpy: but you need the perp field and someone tried to erase that from the face of the earth
(22:33:35) Grumpy: I can;t quite read it
(22:34:02) Grumpy: this will work and was a great problem in early telegraph days
(22:34:32) WaveWatcher: The poloidal windings I suggested prvide the perp(radial​) magnetic
(22:34:50) Grumpy: that be it
(22:35:17) WaveWatcher: I am convinced the acceleratio​n must be of the actual electrons, not charges.
(22:35:31) Grumpy: yes, they are pullsed by the ES field
(22:35:37) Grumpy: pulled
(22:36:09) WaveWatcher: the highest speed attainable is in the Sonic range, but who cares..
(22:36:56) Grumpy: anything faster than normal drift will have much higher voltage
(22:37:03) WaveWatcher: Sonic also means a 'pulse' can be at a single location on the winding at a point in time
(22:37:41) Grumpy: yes that is what you want - localized force
(22:37:47) Grumpy: moving
(22:38:20) Grumpy: roudn and round - the inductive effect is cumulative and builds up so more and more electrons are dragged along
(22:38:42) WaveWatcher: If it is a single point - not the whole winding - it can be moved
(22:39:08) Grumpy: it has to rotate for everything else to come into play
(22:39:55) Grumpy: that is why pulsing a coil will never work, but several coils indiually or this bilar-delay method will work
(22:40:04) WaveWatcher: then you make a second one to follow but relative reverse polarity and you are rotating one of .99's electric dipole in orbit around the center of the TPU
(22:40:23) Grumpy: that compass rotated electrostat​ically
(22:40:48) Grumpy: I stay away from rottaing electric dipole in center
(22:40:52) Grumpy: brb
(22:41:29) WaveWatcher: it would see an electric dipole as ES. The dipole(s) would be running around the circumferen​ce.

I don't have SS control of things like delays. I use coil position and configuration to cover that need, currently.

What folks call a 'collector' I call one axis of control. The all covering over-wrap coil is the collector. Under that are three horizontal controls, each having three set of segmented coils over them.
Firing in quadrature only creates motor-like rotation. You can't cause axial rotation of a 'charge point' unless it is a plasma. Dipoles are needed. Two dipoles, each spanning the diameter of the system and 90 deg, or less, from each other, create overall rotation around the system center.

Take it for what it is worth. I've only seen about 1 volt of DC so my way isn't right either.

Good night  :)

tExB=qr
the collector is the coil that you are inducing current into

Get the rotating ES field, add the perpendicular force field which increases current substantially, and we make front page of NSA Daily.  Rotating field must be ES not EM or you will have to run it very very fast (Marinov) and you still need the other field.

2kw doesn't scratch the surface.  20kw is very reasonable.  Totally scalable. 

Just need some techies on-board.  AVEC is easier in some respects, but Peter had used delay chips, so that makes it easy to get the delay.

I have some 900v mosfets if someone wants to ride.

Buy me some coffee
I believe i have pretty well proved the large pulse is a result of altered coil characteristics, when you pulse then wait and pulse again the coil undergoes a change in it's parameters, thus allowing the 2ND pulse to rise and fall much easier, in other words it's a new way of sharpening a pulse much like Spheric suggested using saturable inductors, this also explains why i could get crackling in my coils by using certain delay settings, the 2ND pulse can be extremely fast and is not impeded by the normal impedance of the coil.

900 volt FET's wont survive and are also too slow anyway, if you remember all the trouble i had with blowing fet's, the reason being that anything over 50 volts can reach kv in a matter of nS and the fet will burn before you know it, this problem is 2 fold because the EM pulse it's self triggers the fet into conduction causing the fet to become unstable and switch on a lot more than it should which again causes a fast demise.

To try and get round this i used a white noise generator to drive each bifilar coil, this worked because the timing was random for each fet and once in a while the timing would be correct to produce the fast sharp pulse causing the crackling, because the white noise was random you would not be in a position to have a constant sharp pulse forming and therefore to a degree the fet was saved from a heated death, but even then i had failures and this was down to voltage breakdown within the fet.

When the setup with the white noise was safely producing the crackling noises, they were along the full length of the wire, i could hold a magnet in any place along the length of crackling wire and feel the jolts with the magnet, this does raise an interesting point, if the sharpened pulses that create the crackle are so fast and sharp how can the magnet register a jolt, is the build and collapse of the magnetic field during a crackle a lot longer than a few nS, and why is the crackling along the entire length of the wire, using the white noise generator to trigger the crackling, it should have only produced one localized crackle somewhere along the length of wire(Does one crackle produce reverberation)

Peter,

Ever heard of SEB?

Anyone using n-Channel MOSFets, IGBT's, Bi-Polars and almost any other solid-state device for switching above 28V should consider reading up on SEB and related issues.

http://powerelectronics.com/power_semiconductors/power_mosfets/circuit-zapping-cosmic-radiation-0907/

tExB=qr
Avalanche transistors work well, but they burn real fast if you go into Zener mode.  If I can work out the delay, then two av stacks should work.

Another option might be to use two frequencies and/or run the pulses in opposite directions.  Delay seems simple enough though.

No  doubts that you have to get the pulse field to rotate, by any means necessary.

tExB=qr
I believe i have pretty well proved the large pulse is a result of altered coil characteristics, when you pulse then wait and pulse again the coil undergoes a change in it's parameters, thus allowing the 2ND pulse to rise and fall much easier, in other words it's a new way of sharpening a pulse much like Spheric suggested using saturable inductors, this also explains why i could get crackling in my coils by using certain delay settings, the 2ND pulse can be extremely fast and is not impeded by the normal impedance of the coil.

900 volt FET's wont survive and are also too slow anyway, if you remember all the trouble i had with blowing fet's, the reason being that anything over 50 volts can reach kv in a matter of nS and the fet will burn before you know it, this problem is 2 fold because the EM pulse it's self triggers the fet into conduction causing the fet to become unstable and switch on a lot more than it should which again causes a fast demise.

To try and get round this i used a white noise generator to drive each bifilar coil, this worked because the timing was random for each fet and once in a while the timing would be correct to produce the fast sharp pulse causing the crackling, because the white noise was random you would not be in a position to have a constant sharp pulse forming and therefore to a degree the fet was saved from a heated death, but even then i had failures and this was down to voltage breakdown within the fet.

When the setup with the white noise was safely producing the crackling noises, they were along the full length of the wire, i could hold a magnet in any place along the length of crackling wire and feel the jolts with the magnet, this does raise an interesting point, if the sharpened pulses that create the crackle are so fast and sharp how can the magnet register a jolt, is the build and collapse of the magnetic field during a crackle a lot longer than a few nS, and why is the crackling along the entire length of the wire, using the white noise generator to trigger the crackling, it should have only produced one localized crackle somewhere along the length of wire(Does one crackle produce reverberation)

OK on the FETs.

I got the same jolts in a magnet held near a CCU coil.  I think the pule field (electric) interacted with the atoms of the magnet and altered their velocity, causing little surges of increased magnetism.  This varies somewhat with orientation.

Anyone have an avalanche pulser?

I may have confused the issue by misquoting SM so I took some time this morning to make a transcript of the last few minutes of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jJExZ1mBE&playnext=1&list=PLB1B2087E4EC1AB40&index=51

34:11:26
This technology basically makes batteries obsolete
There would be no reason to have a battery to power an automobile or anything like that
If you used these devices
34:23:11
We have made larger devices which put out an average of 20 amps of current at 1000 volts
34:30:21
These devices could easily power large industry in third world nations
34:36:06
They could even power uh aircraft uh without the use of fossil fuel or whatever that might have to be and um
34:42:16
The uh basic point to all this is that this is a new technology, an entirely new way of doing things, it is not a battery, it is not collecting energy from outer space

34:56:03
In fact the technology utilized in this is very si (blanked out) receiving (blanked out) new (blank out) find old (blank out) verse engineering philosophy

35:12:19
This is not magic, this is not technology which is basically the equivalent of perpetual motion, it is not that at all.
35:20:22
The power comes from a very viable source that we use everyday, electromagnetic fields
uses elecromagnetism or uses a magnetic field to create electron flow in a wire,its its been around for hundreds of years, its what we use everyday. and basically that's what we are doing here, we are creating electron flow in wire uh

35:41:23
 This device has uh the ability to uh to produce power uh probably for uh every uh application  that we have now today that utilizes batteries.
35:56:26
This would replace, I would think, almost everything.
35:59:04
uh It is possible to utilize uh uh several of these units to create probably uh thousands of amps of current if necessary.
36:11:22
You will notice that the device has been in operation for twenty solid minutes now uhm there basically uh uh is no heat uh

I may have left out a few um's. We really need to find a copy without the blanked out section (34:56:03).

Note: I used the on screen elapsed time counter.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-29, 16:11:48 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Grumpy,

I think it was you who made a comment about caps going bad, in short time, when near high voltage pulsing experiments, even when they were not in that circuit?

Wouldn't it bite if we found out a TPU focuses cosmic radiation as an energy source?

I've seen MOV's, CMOS, all forms of transistors and electrolytics go bad (with their leads shorted) while stored on my bench. I moved my parts bins to an opposite wall because of SEB. The problem went away. Anything using metal-oxide layers is a problem.

I have suspected for a long time that this puncturing of a substrate only happens when exposed to the radial field generated by two bucking magnetic fields and the subsequent angular displacement of any local charge field.

Sounds 'Whack', I know. It also sounds like a good reason to use tubes or switch to SS using deep space designs and materials for circuits AND place that SS in the center of the TPU.

Even with all of that I am still convinced high voltage is not a requirement but only a result. The HV pulses possible from my custom PS are from a very fast IGBT driving a pulse/step-up transformer. That transformer feeds a coaxial pulse forming line. B+(Vc for you SS fans) does not go through my coils.

So, my best path is to continue what I have going.

Peter,

My current power supply and shop work have the target of supplying you with the sub-resonance methods I offered. I must make sure you can reproduce the effect.

The results of my 'pinching/delay/resonance' experiments are much the same as yours. Yes, I am sure you are correct about the parameters of the coil (and surrounding space) change immediately after each pulse. I still slide/trim coils to adjust delay.

Have you ever placed the switch (MOSFet, etc) in the center of the pancake coil? You may need a different coil design to allow that. (centered and same plain as the winding turns).  

Group: Experimentalist

I just have to inject here, a couple years ago in the Tesla patent 282382(?)and all related things(?) in the Tesla section of OU.com I shared with everyone the anomally I found testing a TPU device using  phased AC rotation.  A poloidal coil used as core with toroidal windings rotating a magnetic field around this core produced a very high voltage that could not be accounted for with any normal methode of analysis.  Using only a 9 volt RMS signal (2 Phases) I got over 30 volts out, there is no way with normal induction that that voltage could have possibly developed (out of the poloidal winding).  This voltage increased and decreased with the speed of rotation and seemed more like a static charge but for this to show up it need a very small bias current in the poloidal winding.  I used a secondary toroidal coil to supply the bias current for the core the turns ratio was 10:1 so the secondary voltage was about .9 volts. This was rectified and fed to the poloidal winding for the bias current and the output was DC.  So once again I am sharing this information with the world because I think we are on the right track here.

Room
Added:  Actually I used series resonance with the 9 volt input signal and at the resonant point the secondary output was 2.7 volts that got rectified and used as bias, just for better clarity.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

I just have to inject here, a couple years ago in the Tesla patent 282382(?)and all related things(?) in the Tesla section of OU.com I shared with everyone the anomally I found testing a TPU device using  phased AC rotation.  A poloidal coil used as core with toroidal windings rotating a magnetic field around this core produced a very high voltage that could not be accounted for with any normal methode of analysis.  Using only a 9 volt RMS signal (2 Phases) I got over 30 volts out, there is no way with normal induction that that voltage could have possibly developed (out of the poloidal winding).  This voltage increased and decreased with the speed of rotation and seemed more like a static charge but for this to show up it need a very small bias current in the poloidal winding.  I used a secondary toroidal coil to supply the bias current for the core the turns ratio was 10:1 so the secondary voltage was about .9 volts. This was rectified and fed to the poloidal winding for the bias current and the output was DC.  So once again I am sharing this information with the world because I think we are on the right track here.

Room
Added:  Actually I used series resonance with the 9 volt input signal and at the resonant point the secondary output was 2.7 volts that got rectified and used as bias, just for better clarity.

Best to repost this on your bench as everything is getting lost at OU. Also a back of the napkin sketch with a few driving details would be handy for replication.

ION, It's all right there in my LSR thread I haven't been hiding it. The only difference is I added a second rotating field to it in the LSR thread.
 :)

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

I should add that when I posted this information, I was hit with denial of service and had my computer lock up every time I went to OU.com and had hundreds of viruses loaded onto my computer, I had nothing but trouble with them after that and that is why I left there.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 22:27:14