PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 22:45:26
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: High Voltage Electrostatics  (Read 21716 times)
Group: Guest
Hello friends

I am interested in very high voltage phenomena including the design and construction of electrostatic generators and motors, as well as the utilization of the Earth's field for power transmission or extraction.

If you are interested in these topics too, this is the place for us !!

8)

Hello friends

I am interested in very high voltage phenomena including the design and construction of electrostatic generators and motors, as well as the utilization of the Earth's field for power transmission or extraction.

If you are interested in these topics too, this is the place for us !!

8)
If seen and download copied many U.S. Patents concerning high voltage electronic generators and peculiar atmospheric antenna systems.  But, it's been awhile since I posted to that thread on Overunity.com

--Lee
« Last Edit: 2011-09-27, 03:56:38 by the_big_m_in_ok »

i made both in the past.
the electrostatic generator aswell as the atmospheric energy extractor/atmospheric antenna systems.  . (H.Plauson,Tesla,etc.)

i think it's a good start.

:)

Hi TK,

You have experience with the Van de Graaf Spheres so you know the inside of the sphere always resets itself to zero potential.

As an aviator, you also know that the atmosphere has voltage potential at various elevations.

Do you think we could couple those two things to create a sympathetic oscillator to discharge that static charge that would build on the sphere through a HV primary step down transformer and get some usable energy? Or do you think the rate of charge would be too low?

8)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 22:45:26