PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:02:23
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lead-out/Bring-in Energy - water as fuel  (Read 3371 times)
Group: Guest
This topic deals with the water as fuel systems.  The late Stan Meyer was rumored to be poisoned after he successfully demonstrate his invention.

I shall be visiting the famed inventor, Bob Boyce in the near future.  Bob is doing the verification work on a FLEET prototype.  He has also reproduced and improved on the HHO invention by the late Stan Meyer. 

The invention used pulsed DC to split the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen with some suitable LCR circuit.  The resulting hydrogen and oxygen gases can be recombined as fuel. 

My belief is that the LCR circuit leads-out or brings-in electron motion energy.  The splitting or electrolysis of water does not use the energy from the Input Power Source.  Most if not all of it comes from the lead-out or bring-in electron motion energy.  The load is constant as the water molecules are split.  A sharp resonance condition can be maintained.  The resulting invention can produce energy in the Kilowatt range.  Hopefully, with the guidance from Bob, we can have a conclusive demonstration of such a device.

Group: Guest

I shall be visiting the famed inventor, Bob Boyce in the near future.  Bob is doing the verification work on a FLEET prototype.  He has also reproduced and improved on the HHO invention by the late Stan Meyer. 

How did this work out for you?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:02:23