PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 08:45:41
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Working isothermal heat to power technology release by Hardcastle  (Read 4062 times)

Is anyone familiar with this?  http://sebby.125mb.com/  Philip Hardcastle has posted the document there at another forum.  He states that he has done an experiment that is a violation of the Kelvin interpretation of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.  It sounds like this could crumble one of the basic blockades to proving the possibility of free energy from the air.  He has open sourced the info and will help people interested in replicating this and is even encouraging commercialization of it.  Judging from what I've seen so far at overunity.com he seems to know his stuff quite well.  But that might just look that way to me as I'm far from being in that league of knowledge. 

Group: Guest
There are a couple of statements there that seem conflicting and raise big red flags for me.  First, the basic idea seems to be that you have to somehow raise the temperature of the device to 600C to produce some undefined amount of "üseful current".

No mention is made of any comparison between the energy it takes to raise and maintain this 600C condition and the energy the output provides.  The second suspicious statement is that the process is 100% efficient.  That would imply to me that the output power of the device would be sufficient to produce a 600C rise in a similar heater.  I doubt that it would put out even one watt.

I suspect that heating one side of a standard Peltier plate to a far lower temperature (60C) would produce far more electrical power and that heating dissimilar metal thermopiles would beat that.  They used to make thermoelectric generators using thermopiles that allowed one to power a tube radio using the heat from a kerosene lamp chimney.

This free open source technology is worth exactly what he is charging for it.  JMHO.

Humbugger

It became obvious after posting some questions to Hardcastle that this was not about getting more energy out than in when doing this experiment.  In fact it would use a huge amount of energy to get it up to heat and only put out about 1/4 watt of electrical power.  However he seems to believe that the theory will take down the 2nd law of TD and that through some process that I don't understand can create lots of free energy and there is some confusing statements as you mention.  Glad I didn't race out and buy that expensive Philips E180F tube.   I wish him success but I don't really get the process to get extra energy out of his idea.  I think it would take some extensive finely tuned very high tech build to do so.  However knowing what is involved in building a computer or even a cell phone it is certainly possible to achieve such if there is sufficient belief in the principle, enough interest and funding.  Thanks for the input.   O0

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 08:45:41