PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:34:39
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The Death of the Lenz Law  (Read 163860 times)
Group: Ambassador

A morning Movie about "Shorting coils"and excess energy!
From "Romero UK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbPwXq13GI
From here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10398.msg275313#new

Chet

Group: Guest
Bolt again?

I was sure he would have been captured by now  :D

A morning Movie about "Shorting coils"and excess energy!
From "Romero UK"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbPwXq13GI
From here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10398.msg275313#new

Chet

All that the boys have to do including yourself is actually understand how a coil works.  That means stopping everything for a few weeks and researching online or in books and going over the material enough times until it sinks in.  This "discovery" keeps on getting discovered over and over and over.

The reality is that the majority of people that experiment with coils in pursuit of over unity don't understand how they work.  It's like a farmer trying to grow corn that doesn't realize that the rain and the sun are two of the key ingredients in getting a good crop.

MileHigh

All that the boys have to do including yourself is actually understand how a coil works.  That means stopping everything for a few weeks and researching online or in books and going over the material enough times until it sinks in.  This "discovery" keeps on getting discovered over and over and over.

LOL. I understand exactly how you feel MH. Every few months someone discovers that the resulting gas from electrolysing water will burn, and along with this 'discovery' comes all manner of uninformed claims!

Mh
So just for clarity,and simplicity ,If the volts go up the amps must go down![a DUH moment]

So if Romero gets a BIG voltage increase while maintaining amperage value,will you be Happy?

Romero has "skills"!!

Chet

You're not hitting the side of the barn Chet.

Quote Romero:
As all can see, the coil connected direct is not putting enough power for the LED's. When the coil is shorted at the right peak time the coil sends back lots of power.I had it running in self power, charging the battery and running the system too.Having more reed switches in parallel will put more power out.

Nor is Romero hitting the side of the barn.

MileHigh

Voltage, Amperage, Henryage, Faradage, Wattage, Secondage, Joulage...when will it ever stop being so confusing?   ;)

Humblubber

@All
Wow, Im really confused as well ----who should I believe?, on one hand I have the opinions of the critics here and on the other hand I have dozens of approved patents from multi-billion dollar corporations such as Toshiba, Mitsubichi, Samsung and GE which relate specifically to the technology referenced here. Maybe FarrahDay was right, it's all about being informed or rather the critics being misinformed as usual, maybe I can dig some of these patents out of the old tickle trunk for them. ;D
Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

MH
I do appreciate you tolerating my ignorance!,If you would venture into Chetty's world for a moment
I would appreciate it even more!

Cavitation and Chaos =A shorted coil? Nature loves her order,and some have evolved to break the very boundaries of Nature,causing an event ,almost Extraterestrial [alien]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

You see in Chetty's world, I think the above is an example of a "Burst" something has "Failed"or
Yeilded [profoundly obvious ]

If we could see this event on a Silly scope ,It would rise, peak and collapse.

The PEAK is where the "Event" takes place the 9900 C  sonoluminescence etc
something very very intersesting is happening,
lt Bolo
Quote:
Take sonocavitation and associated sonoluminescence. Is that a thermodynamic event? I'm sure some would say yes, largely because they don't like the implications otherwise, but personally I think it isn't strictly so. More to the point, when we mechanically force a phase change rapidly against the normal order, the energy required gets drawn from somewhere, and when it collapses, the energy is released. A more mainstream view would suggest that for cavitation to occur, there is a spontaneous removal of heat in the area immediately surrounding the bubble. Perhaps, but I suggest that even more has been drawn than can be accounted for. When the bubble collapses, we get photon emissions...sonoluminescence...as the previously absorbed energy is returned faster than heat transfer can accommodate.

Phase change may be related to heat, but it is still about energy levels, which is ultimately about electrons. Since we know that changing phase and decelerating electrons can both emit photons, I think the two events are more closely linked

----------------------------
Action and reaction, there should NEVER be more out than in!

Strange but true ,sort of like the other thing Quarktoo  also shared.
A magnet moving at meters per second can cause a "Speed of light" Event!
Action and reaction??
Hmm..............

You see in my world if I were going to mess with a shorted coil,I would do it just as things are busting apart and trying to reform, The "Peak"!

Quote from Romero today

I am working on a solid state version to be able to short the coil multiple times at every peak of the wave.
The same principle can be used in many variants. I think that Kapanadze is using something similar.
My 12 volt Kapanadze replication was based on the same principle. At the time I was working on that setup I had it working without knowing and understanding all about it.
Recently I tried to replicate my Kapanadze setup and after many attempts was not working like the original one.After playing a lot with it I realized that if the SG shorting the coil is not at the peak of the wave then I get nothing extra.At one point Kapanadze was saying that once the principle is understood the it can be applied to any setup, electrical, mechanical,...
Success everyone!
RomeroUK
----------------------------------------
And I do believe in Miracles...................

How its done
http://sites.google.com/site/alternativeworldenergy/shorting-coils-circuits
Chet
PS
Tell the Fat lady to sit down!
This show is just gettin started!

« Last Edit: 2011-02-19, 21:01:44 by ramset »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
MH
I do appreciate you tolerating my ignorance!,If you would venture into Chetty's world for a moment

Cavitation and Chaos =A shorted coil? Nature loves her order,and some have evolved to break the very boundaries of Nature,causing an event ,almost Extraterestrial [alien]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

You see in Chetty's world, I think the above is an example of a "Burst" something has "Failed"or
Yeilded [profoundly obvious ]

If we could see this event on a Silly scope ,It would rise, peak and collapse.

The PEAK is where the "Event" takes place the 9900 C  sonoluminescence etc
something very very intersesting is happening,
lt Bolo
Quote:
Take sonocavitation and associated sonoluminescence. Is that a thermodynamic event? I'm sure some would say yes, largely because they don't like the implications otherwise, but personally I think it isn't strictly so. More to the point, when we mechanically force a phase change rapidly against the normal order, the energy required gets drawn from somewhere, and when it collapses, the energy is released. A more mainstream view would suggest that for cavitation to occur, there is a spontaneous removal of heat in the area immediately surrounding the bubble. Perhaps, but I suggest that even more has been drawn than can be accounted for. When the bubble collapses, we get photon emissions...sonoluminescence...as the previously absorbed energy is returned faster than heat transfer can accommodate.

Phase change may be related to heat, but it is still about energy levels, which is ultimately about electrons. Since we know that changing phase and decelerating electrons can both emit photons, I think the two events are more closely linked

----------------------------
Action and reaction, there should NEVER be more out than in!

Strange but true ,sort of like the other thing Quarktoo  also shared.
A magnet moving at meters per second can cause a "Speed of light" Event!
Action and reaction??
Hmm..............

You see in my world if I were going to mess with a shorted coil,I would do it just as things are busting apart and trying to reform, The "Peak"!

Quote from Romero today

I am working on a solid state version to be able to short the coil multiple times at every peak of the wave.
The same principle can be used in many variants. I think that Kapanadze is using something similar.
My 12 volt Kapanadze replication was based on the same principle. At the time I was working on that setup I had it working without knowing and understanding all about it.
Recently I tried to replicate my Kapanadze setup and after many attempts was not working like the original one.After playing a lot with it I realized that if the SG shorting the coil is not at the peak of the wave then I get nothing extra.At one point Kapanadze was saying that once the principle is understood the it can be applied to any setup, electrical, mechanical,...
Success everyone!
RomeroUK
----------------------------------------
And I do believe in Miracles...................

How its done
Chet
PS
Tell the Fat lady to sit down!
This show is just gettin started!

Chet,

All of Quarkloser's talk about cavitation, sonoluminescence, short coils and extra energy, magnets and speed of light events, burst waves, trolls, spies, suppression, and just about everything else that guy spouts out through a keyboard is TOTAL BS.

He has been saying the exact same things for several years.  The ideas do not grow or evolve in any way, he just keeps repeating them.  IF he is so right about then why has no one, including himself built anything or even produced a single experiment that verifies he is correct?

He does it all for the hell of it.  He had a forum once (mouserebellion.com) and he convinced several people that he had Meyer and Thane figured out, and when he failed to back it up, everyone knew he was a joke.  Contrary to what he says about kicking everyone out, everyone left on their own accord.

Like Magluvin pointed out over "there", Q2 does know any more than anyone else, but he pretends to.   Once he exposed as a poser, he'll go berserk, get banned, and come back as someone else.

If you are serious about Kapanadze, then try my circuit.

@All
Wow, Im really confused as well ----who should I believe?, on one hand I have the opinions of the critics here and on the other hand I have dozens of approved patents from multi-billion dollar corporations such as Toshiba, Mitsubichi, Samsung and GE which relate specifically to the technology referenced here. Maybe FarrahDay was right, it's all about being informed or rather the critics being misinformed as usual, maybe I can dig some of these patents out of the old tickle trunk for them. ;D
Regards
AC

Tickle Me Elmo!  Is dey gittin' mo Wattage but less Secondage or is dey gittin mo acshull Joulage?  From jis shortin' coils?  Dang!  Sahn me up!

Hambragger

MH

Chetty's World, I love it. No wonder we've always struggled to see eye to eye Chet - you're on another planet!

Come on then.... speak up.... who here dares venture into Chetty's World?

How do you get to Carnegie Hall?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_get_to_Carnegie_Hall

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAjhtPZGDY[/youtube]

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/emcon.html#emcon

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Who here dares venture into Chetty's World?

I will dare to venture as having seen the extraodinary in dual pulse protocol. Something comes from having 2 very quick pulses in close sequence. Same as manipulating the Bloch wall. O0
Ramset nailed it with other aspects. So many ways to achieve. Ismael jacks the field repeatedly in one spot. One of my tests did it with steel and copper. If memory serves me well it was Ramset's idea.
Just another example of the process.
Now what if you had 17" diameter coils at 5khz?
« Last Edit: 2011-02-20, 00:33:24 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

This is what i see happening in the "Romero" output coil.

As the magnet approaches the output coil voltage rises in the coil.

At the voltage maximum the coil is shorted with the reed.

As the magnet departs the reed switch opens and the pulse occurs.

So was the pulse:

1. High frequency energy trapped within the shorted conductor.
2. Magnetic energy trapped within the core material of the core.
3. Capacitive energy trapped between the coil as a plate and the core as a plate.

Any thoughts?

AHHhhhh
Nice to see every one havin fun [and I mean that] ,
This Romero Fellow plays at the Top of the OU food chain,I seriously doubt he doesn't understand what he's looking at!
Kiddy poos understand Voltage  increases ,But amps decrease!

For once I feel that this will be vetted.
  Grumpy, Mags wants to replicate your circuit ,Can I invite him here?will you help him replicate?

Chet

« Last Edit: 2011-02-20, 02:50:27 by ramset »

Chet:

It's very clear that Romero doesn't know what he is talking about.

I noticed that the following link that you previously referred to is from Doug Konzen, a.k.a.; "Konehead."

Note the AC series cap in circuit - this will make it so the rotor will not slow or brake from lenz-law lugging during the filling of DC cap

The above statement is wrong.

A description of the purpose and function of this AC series cap is that it works like a "high bypass filter" - letting the high frequencies to pass right through, and charge cap, while blocking-out the lower end frequencies which will work to lug primary to higher amps draw.

Wrong in the context of this circuit.  The cap is obliged to pass the low frequencies coming from the pick-up coil.  He is repeating himself about no "lugging" or mechanical resistance seen by the spinning rotor and he is wrong one more time.

When coils are shorted in this  manner to gain power output

Wrong, there is no gain in power output.  I am assuming that he is implying here that some sort of over unity phenomenon is going on and he is wrong.

so the amplified energy from the coil-shorting NEEDS to go into a capacitor with no resistacne across it first

The energy isn't amplified, which is Doug implying an over unity phenomenon is taking place when it isn't.  Wrong about the capacitor offering no resistance.  As the capacitor charges up it starts to act like a progressively increasing resistance.

The AC series cap if of correct UF value, will also work to prevent any lugging or extra draw to motor coils, or "primary" when coils hit load.

Wrong again.  No matter what the value of the AC series cap, there will be lugging on the spinning rotor.

So my conclusion is that Doug Konzen doesn't know what he is talking about.  That little circuit and setup that he shows in that link is a perfect demonstration of the conservation of energy in action, as is Romero's setup.

On the OU thread somebody posted this as another demo that supposedly supports the investigation:

How pertinent is this guys video now ? (1 and 2)

http://www.youtube.com/user/NRGFromTheVacuum#p/u/10/2cUS03yNl40

Looks like it's been under our noses all this time and we couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Kindest Regards, Penno

I have come across the YouTube guy "NRGFromTheVacuum" in the past.  He made a series of clips two years ago that are very similar to what Romero did, and he charges a very small capacitor to a high voltage.  One more time he does not understand what he is doing, and he calls it "energy from the vacuum."  One more time what he is really doing demonstrating the principle of the conservation of energy without realizing it because.... <drum roll>.... he does not understand how coils work.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-02-20, 03:22:00 by MileHigh »

MH
Of course you make sence! One thing I do Know ,is under the right Stress ,things happen the don't make sence!
A little shrimp showed me!
I think we will be seeing more experiments on this Coil shorting stuff!
And your input as well as others [cousin Hamdragger] will be appreciated!

Chet
PS
The NRG sparky meter reader,  NOT what Romero is doin!

tExB=qr
AHHhhhh
Nice to see every one havin fun [and I mean that] ,
This Romero Fellow plays at the Top of the OU food chain,I seriously doubt he doesn't understand what he's looking at!
Kiddy poos understand Voltage  increases ,But amps decrease!

For once I feel that this will be vetted.
  Grumpy, Mags wants to replicate your circuit ,Can I invite him here?will you help him replicate?

Chet

Sure.

You can only defeat Lenz's law by taking another route that avoid it.

Bring DonL and LTBolo too.

Grumpy,
I don't know that they read the thread on sunday but I most definately will make the invite! [probably monday AM]
Thank you
Chet
PS
Perhaps before then you can pick a thread for me to post a link to?

tExB=qr
Grumpy,
I don't know that they read the thread on sunday but I most definately will make the invite! [probably monday AM]
Thank you
Chet
PS
Perhaps before then you can pick a thread for me to post a link to?

There is a TK thread here.

PM them, or they will say that you are trolling for members, or whatever BS the true trolls an dream up.

PM It will be.
8 am est tomorrow

Chet

Ok, so a number of you have taken the time to point out  - Romero is wrong , he does not know what he is doing , he does not know how a coil works….

In your expert opinion how is the energy stored - conserved -  in the shorted coil to be released when the reed opens

This looks like a larger scale replication:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfY__szAAo[/youtube]

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

This looks like a larger scale replication:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfY__szAAo[/youtube]

Is it fair to assume that this one in particular is simply an inductive kickback circuit driving the load?

If so, what am I missing DS?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:34:39