PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-18, 15:56:33
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just around the corner from sanity...  (Read 580 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...
An item to rid your garden of slugs came up with this.
 Copper. Slugs get shocked when they touch this shiny metal. You can buy ready-made copper plant guards or just adorn your raised bed frames with copper flashing. Hot-glue rings of pennies around the tops of your containers. Drop captured slugs into a jar of pennies and watch ‘em spark!

---------------------------

I saw a large hawk today circling and soaring.
With just a slight twitch of its tail or feather or just a slight shift in body weight it climbed higher and higher away from the nagging turkey vultures. The hawk easily climbed 200 feet in less than a minute.

Now he didn't create energy or burn alot of calories but he did convert thermal energy to lift while just performing micro balancing.

Hmmmm. Ambient to active.

Cool!  Sea Mammals are amazing!

People can do it also but not nearly as adroitly.

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

I saw a large hawk today circling and soaring.
With just a slight twitch of its tail or feather or just a slight shift in body weight it climbed higher and higher away from the nagging turkey vultures. The hawk easily climbed 200 feet in less than a minute.

Now he didn't create energy or burn alot of calories but he did convert thermal energy to lift while just performing micro balancing.

Hmmmm. Ambient to active.

I've seen the variometer on my hang glider show I was doing over 2000 feet per minute up when circling in a strong thermal!   Fast elevator up  :)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-11-18, 15:56:33