PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-24, 20:11:43
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 9294 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
we know this for a fact. The large and the open TPU had horizontal loops with vertical windings wrapped around them. On the tpus those vertical windings were not side by side. They were wrapped in the spiral fashion like a CB antenna. I will bias the bifilar loops with dc. This field should encompass the spiral windings. This increases and magnifies the loop's effective aperture.

Regarding the large open TPU's, while true for later of the large devices, not so for this device (photo attached) No vertical windings visible, but magnet swiping required. Note lower left corner of image showing only horizontal loops. If there are vertical windings, they do not cover the horizontal loops. "All encompassing" vertical winds on this large devices came later. Any proposed theory of operation needs to address this.

---------------------------
Just because it has a patent application or is patented does not always mean it really works.

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...
@ION, I agree.
I highlighted in yellow the top edge. Looks like spiral wound just like the open tpu.
When you look at the inside you see vertical runs from top to bottom. To me this seems to be the pulled plastic covering. There are no vertical wires from top to bottom.
Now SM swiped and stuck the magnet to the middle horizontal winding I believe to show iron wire.

« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 06:11:01 by giantkiller »

Interacitor:
Yep. Right here!

Early Christmas:
A floating oscillator wrapped in its own trigger antenna...Isolation coupled to draw power.

I C T P U

The 3 overlapping windings were in reference to the Armstrong oscillator of the Stun gun circuit.
The reference to the 3 frequencies were in reference to the 3 inductive pathways of the Armstrong oscillator circuit.
We never saw 3 frequencies.
'A new type of inductance' was in regard to the iron wire accepting flux waves at any angle.
In all these years I had yet to see any antenna engineers on this. Why? It has only been clocking and power people.
The Armstrong oscillator creates very symmetrical sine waves. Just the best signals for antennas, transmission, reception.
The TPU is two transformers oscillating in space rocking back and forth in sync out of phase like motioning water out of a tub.
Prototyping a device with a bench supply will never produce anything. This is a noise reception antenna. It has to float. A floating oscillator sings unto itself.

You're making things too complicated. You have the effect, build upon that, rotate the field manually. 3 coils ala a motor stator. Pulse sequentially.

@GK
The TPU is two transformers oscillating in space rocking back and forth in sync out of phase like motioning water out of a tub.
Prototyping a device with a bench supply will never produce anything. This is a noise reception antenna. It has to float. A floating oscillator sings unto itself.

I would agree, a long time ago I learned to "ping" circuits when prototyping and most won't get this but I think you will. When we ping a circuit we connect a source then disconnect it, we disconnect it completely and listen for a response. In fact when everyone told me I should not let a circuit float that's the first thing I did, lol, best thing I ever did.

I think the most important thing to remember with circuits is that all energy relates directly to force and all forces relate directly to fields. So is seems obvious to me that if we do not understand fields then we will continually be running in circles chasing smoke and mirrors. I started measuring the fields indirectly with hall effect sensors and electrometers, second best thing I ever did.

AC

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

There is infinitely more that we do not know, than we know.

Here's the bomb:
The TPU is a current day technology version of the ark of the covenant. I was expressly told to not pursue it anymore. There is no way to get it to market without a dire cost or changing ongoing world future/history. The weight of unsurpassed and unmet curiosity has weighed heavy on me for the last 3 years. To see something with so much potential go unachieved yet not uncharted is mind wrecking. Things still sit on my bench unattended. I know how Tesla felt now. I will dabble with it.
Let me drop some names here for reference: T.T.Brown, E.V Gray, William Cooper, Stanley Meyers. Steven Mark was pretty slick in his presentations. The visual clues spell out everything. Really. Watch the slight of hand with the magnet swiping. It says more than anything else and tells all, especially the amp meter trick in the middle. Count all the connector lead connections. Surprise, surprise, surprise! The exposure of the cut coils is only a small part of the internal makeup. For instance: Coils were were cut show three wire leads but the LTPU has a magnet stuck to its side. See what I mean? Building the LPTU was an eye opener. Forget the operation and myriad of explanations by those who weren't there.
The reality of everyday was a mere dream of an achiever. They chose to pursue and commit.

You're making things too complicated. You have the effect, build upon that, rotate the field manually. 3 coils ala a motor stator. Pulse sequentially.
With the resultant field vector reversal every 180ยบ or without?

This is but a mere test of understanding. There is no field reversal, per se. The field bubble at each resonant ring is flexed into a compression. Then let go. At the other ring, the pressure is applied to help flex the companion ring into its new forward motion. The device wobbles up and down. The relation between the upper and lower ring is balanced in a resonant companionship. The middle ring catches the oscillations. The rotation is but an expression of the flux direction. It circumvents its own path around each ring, left hand rule.
Don't try to bend the spoon. There is no spoon.

Philosopher, Ayn Rand, said. "In reality, there are no contradictions. Things are what they are irrespective as to whether we know it or not. Check your premises." If the term "energy" is only a convenient abstraction, then it does not exist in physical form, and really describes the potential to perform work as a by-product of matter and electromagnetic radiation in perpetual motion, some of the force of which has been diverted through a path where it performs the desired work, as it goes on its merry way through the universe. Every change of form of either matter or radiation involves the "work" which induces the change, or the "work" which is induced by the change. Without work there is no change, but all work is ultimately the product of the universe in perpetual, self-sustaining motion, as a rule and not an exception."

I found this to be a very elegant description. What is energy when everything represents energy in one form or another?. Thus we could simply replace the terms energy and work with the ability to change or transform. We are then left with the notion that nothing is consumed, wasted, created or destroyed if we are to believe the conservation of energy holds true.

Thus the construct of energy simply becomes the ability to have some means of control as to where and how one thing is transformed into something else and how it relates to it's surroundings. When we control the nature of the transform we control the flow of energy. Which always comes back to my favorite question... can anyone describe any place in the known universe devoid of energy?. Well no, nobody can thus this notion of a shortage of energy which cannot be created or destroyed or consumed or wasted is false. How can one be short of something which cannot be destroyed and exists everywhere in everything in the know universe?.

« Last Edit: 2017-05-27, 09:03:23 by Allcanadian »

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Here's the bomb:
The TPU is a current day technology version of the ark of the covenant. I was expressly told to not pursue it anymore.

Here's the bomb... if as SM said we understand all the possible field interactions between two single lengths of wire then the solution becomes obvious. Obviously most do not understand or care to understand or they would see the solution.

There is no way to get it to market without a dire cost or changing ongoing world future/history.

That's the whole point is it not? ... changing world future/history or were hooped?. You don't get it to market that's a pipe dream you give it away to establish a new norm then compete like everyone else. That's the way a truly free market should operate. The real problem is that supposedly responsible grown men tend to lose their sheet at the prospect of a FE device and start acting stupid. At which point I start thinking what's the problem? ... it's just a machine, nothing more nothing less.

The weight of unsurpassed and unmet curiosity has weighed heavy on me for the last 3 years. To see something with so much potential go unachieved yet not uncharted is mind wrecking. Things still sit on my bench unattended. I know how Tesla felt now. I will dabble with it.

I see it a little different ... this technology is as natural as the sun rising and setting or the wind blowing. I don't know most other people on this planet nor do I really care what they think. Their problems are not my problems and progress waits for no man. I stopped making excuses for other people as well as myself a long time ago. You do not need them to succeed my friend you only need you. This is yours for the taking, leave your baggage at the terminal, own it and never look back.

« Last Edit: 2017-06-01, 02:50:58 by Allcanadian »

One side of the TPU.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2017-09-24, 20:11:43