PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 08:17:42
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Simplicity  (Read 17255 times)

Sorry to but in again.

Just thought you guys might want to see this new and timely video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-dhIK2ozz0&feature=endscreen

wattsup

---------------------------

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
ZFF needs to fine tune his measurement protocol.

When using the power off spin down, he needs to start at an exact rpm and end at a finish rpm for each test while counting seconds and fractional seconds.

Coils need to have same gauge and number of turns, and actually measure output power into the same resistive load in each case.

I suspect the coupling differs for each type of coil, so output power would be less for the bowl shaped if fairly compared.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7SIeD-8-o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Solid matter should really rock!

Buy me a drink
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kanYuBptuZ0#at=190[/youtube]

Buy me a drink
I dont think i am fooled on this or my life long experiences have amounted to nothing...
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTowOHDeB5Y# [/youtube]

But here is Thane:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVYiT4zK9Kc# [/youtube]

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH1U-Q93UV8# [/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2014-02-14, 18:41:23 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
What does anybody think of this?
http://www.scaleblaster.com/scaleblaster.html

Group: Tinkerer

EM, GiantKiller,

Agreed.  The photo is very suspicious and
quite obviously a fake.  The video is rather
ingeniously done and rather convincing,
however.  How is it done?

Regarding the ScaleBlaster:

Thoughts I

Thoughts II
« Last Edit: 2014-03-10, 23:09:23 by Dumped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

What does anybody think of this?
http://www.scaleblaster.com/scaleblaster.html

@GK what's cookin man.

About the ScaleBlaster, I used to be the marketing manager for a company called Scalemaster Canada Inc. many many years ago. We built electrostatic scale inhibitor systems but for industrial sizes from 3" to 12" diameter pipes. But we would never put these on homes, apartment complexes, etc. We would put them on cooling towers of vapor producing boilers that worked in a loop. This way the water was exposed to the field pulses many many times per day to keep the effect.

Those home models are junk since they only work as a one pass.Once the water sits in the pipes or in the hot water tank the effect is lost within a short period of time.

I have a scaleblaster in my lab. photo below. If the question is can they be used for OU research, I am sure they can. That's why I brought this one home from my water treatment company. I also brought a few Ultraviolet light circuits to try them eventually. hehehe photo below.

I am sure if you contact some local water treatment guys and ask them if they have any surplus or returned UV circuits that they wish to depart with for your R&D effort they may give you a few.

The UV circuit shown is a Sterilight ballast BA-ICE-S. These can blow sometimes when there is a power surge from a thunder storm or when power outages return. Usually when they blow like that, the warranty is void so the water treatment dealer may have several in hand. It is usually a small capacitor that is worth around 25 cents that blows, hehehe, but dealers generally do not know that so...........................

The only thing about these circuits is that they may have some sensing circuits to make sure the output is being consumed properly or they go into error. How they would handle when used on coil pulsing remains to be seen.

About that video by Deirones, I saw it as well and have taken an image of the back side of the removable plate held upside down showing what looks like some epoxy filling. There could be a small battery there but how he brings out the connecting is another question I have not figured out yet, simply because I did not want to put any more time on it. I am so sick and tired of all these wannabee OUers like that guy x_name41 and his Akula 30 watts illusion will now generate how much commotion and replication attempts, I don't know but, geez, I would have hoped that guys had much more discernment then that before jumping into the ring and being set-up up to get clobbered again down the road.

Best we stick to our own works.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
I have this Atten ATF05c Function generator. It states a 50 ohm output impedance on channels A & B.
Coupling impedance based devices has always been trouble for me as I am strictly TTL logic minded.
So I ask for help in this matter.
I am trying to drive a NAND gate mc14011 and have the hookup schematic attached. Is the hook up of the load impedance matching correct?
The FG is hooked directly to the nand gate inputs.

I chose CMOS over TTL because the coil driver circuit is operating at +12v.

The chip gets hot and the signal attenuates from 20v to 5.4. When I remove the 50 ohm the signal rises to 9.6. This is still not high enough. The FG amplitude is set to +20vdc to over come the attenuation.
The signal coming through the chip is comprised of very fast shoot through currents of 500mv and the pulse height is 50mv. I have 10k pulldown resistors on the inputs. The signal that gets through is very noisy.
By the looks of my schematic can any one tell what I a missing? Is the impedance matching resistor correct? This is what I read on then net.

I do not have the unused pins grounded. CMOS is a pain in the butt.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: 2016-06-28, 19:23:33 by giantkiller »

Yes, the impedance matching would be correct for those applications
where it would be critical.

What are the characteristics of your pulses from the generator in terms
of frequency and pulse width?  Could it be exceeding the capabilities of
the chip?

Something is clearly wrong with a CMOS chip that runs hot!  What is
your load on the chip?

Only the unused input pins need grounding to eliminate the possibility
of noise pickup and weird responses.  The unused output pins may be
left floating.

If the load is heavy all four gates of the chip may be parallel connected
to beef up the output current sourcing and sinking capability.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me a drink
@ Dump! Thanks for the response.
The channel A pulses are tight, square and 50% duty cycle @ 10khz.
The channel B pulses are tight, square and 50% duty cycle @ 1khz.
The only floating unused inputs are the unused gates which is one.

I made 50 ohm terminators to tee off the BNC A & B outputs of the function generator.

And there is HF noise in the outputs of the mc14011. Could be the unused gate. I will ground those tomorrow when back on bench. Its late and the day job calleth...

The heat could be a bad chip, no? The scope still shows some vague image of the signals I am trying top produce.
Thanks again.

Hi there,

Well, if to go in simple ways, there is possibility to have leverage on magnetic poles switching, just that require precise engineering and good visualization in mind about how it happens with low power consumption on magnetic switch. If you would research on magnetic motor/coil gun/V-gate - all that needs some electrical influence for neutralizing magnetic field so started process would continue without stopping...

Cheers!

Aye, the hot chip could mean a bad chip.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Ground those unused inputs or as Dumped said use them to beef up the others, you can use TTL for instance a 74LS38 is a quad input Nand gate but open collector, this allows the nand to pull low a higher voltage but it wont drive high, i did not see what you are trying to drive so cannot tell if that would be good.

Buy me a drink
I switched to 74hc00. Instant Gratification! I can now move on.

Buy me a drink
“There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been monitoring us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon” (source) - Dr. Brian O’leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/06/20/5-reasons-why-everybody-knows-we-are-not-alone-in-the-universe/

The family is just visiting the zoo. After all, one does not step into the cages but merely throws peanuts at the aminals.

Hmmm, beings of light...
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/19/we-are-living-in-the-most-important-time-in-the-history-of-the-universe-dolores-cannon-discusses-our-current-paradigm/

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
I saw this claim that a D.C. motor in series with a neon bulb exhibited an additional 30% efficiency.
I had to consult with Nicholas.
And of course this is correct.
Basically the setup is driving the motor with an EMP or a chaotic pulse width modulation protocol.
To further the validity would be to measure the RPM with a hall effect to see the chaotic RPM,
but a coil collector probe would show the noise too.
The elephant in the room is the motor would be chattering and jogging at a very minute time frame.
Eye balling the motor would accept deception.
But if one doesnt care about level operation then I guess we have a win here.
This is why I keep harping on the usability of the EMP and not the mystery.

I saw this claim that a D.C. motor in series with a neon bulb exhibited an additional 30% efficiency.

What's nice is how such a thing is so darn simple to test.
I think you'd want to use a large filter cap in parallel with the DC bench supply though, as the neon and motor may both generate a lot of RF flyback that might throw off the readings on the meter.  I surely can't be the only person that's gotten phantom OU readings only to find out it was a harmonic distortion or similar. :P

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Buy me a drink
harmonic distortion or similar. :P
If pumped up it would be destructive. Snubbed just shy of that would lead to resonant pumping.

Buy me a drink
This is a capacitor:

Group: Experimentalist

...I surely can't be the only person that's gotten phantom OU readings only to find out it was a harmonic distortion or similar. ...
Oh no, you don't!   :)

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
Hertz was a student of Helmholtz.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 08:17:42