PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:50:42
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: N.R.M.R.E. An investigation. V.2  (Read 40108 times)
Group: Guest
NickZ

I only said that Nelson had figured out the conversion of HV HF into big current and his setup is very close to what Kapanadze showed in his first device ("green box") . For me running device consuming hundreds of watts from 9 V battery is already free energy. I wish we could do it currently, would be much easier to step forward. Just a resonant circuit and a way to convert HV into big current without destroying resonance is required.

That may be what you think, but Nelson has not even gotten close to what Kapanadze has shown, lately.
Nor is there free energy nor self running in any of Nelsons devices. So, no he has not figured out anything, at all.
Nor is there hundreds of watts being "consumed" from a 9v battery, as you assume.
   I have linked Nelson's video, showing that the battery is only used to kick start the device, for ONE second, and is then disconnected.
   NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

That may be what you think, but Nelson has not even gotten close to what Kapanadze has shown, lately.
Nor is there free energy nor self running in any of Nelsons devices. So, no he has not figured out anything, at all.
Nor is there hundreds of watts being "consumed" from a 9v battery, as you assume.
   I have linked Nelson's video, showing that the battery is only used to kick start the device, for ONE second, and is then disconnected.
   NickZ
So, what about this little invention thats coming from our brothers in Zimbabwe ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJkRQscNb0

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest
   That will get buried, like All the others.
   That corrupt country is not on our side, either.

NickZ

Group: Tinkerer

So, what about this little invention thats coming from our brothers in Zimbabwe ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukJkRQscNb0

Sil
i connected with Maxwell yesterday on LinkedIn. Seems like a good bloke.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
i connected with Maxwell yesterday on LinkedIn. Seems like a good bloke.
Did you ask him how it worked?
He refered to the card as a microphonic device, back in the 20's valves were microphonic due mainly to the heater being the cathode, flick the envelope
and it would fly into oscillation, fascinating.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:50:42