PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:55:14
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Everything you have been taught is wrong  (Read 434 times)

This is from a 93 year old Naval officer who worked in a highly classified secret program.  While all of this video is
fascinating and it is info I've heard for years from many sources the part that is important for everyone researching free energy
to hear is from 24:30 to 30:30 in this documentary movie on youtube (over 2 hours but just check out between 24:30 and 30:30) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSyH26cl9AQ

Well worth your 6 minutes...

This is from a 93 year old Naval officer who worked in a highly classified secret program.  While all of this video is
fascinating and it is info I've heard for years from many sources the part that is important for everyone researching free energy
to hear is from 24:30 to 30:30 in this documentary movie on youtube (over 2 hours but just check out between 24:30 and 30:30) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSyH26cl9AQ

Well worth your 6 minutes...

Are you sure it is from 24:30 to 30:30 ? I don't see anything related to Free Energy in this period!?

Group: Experimentalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSyH26cl...

Conspiracy theory. God, it's stupid!
How can anyone be so witless as to believe this nonsense coming from the Youtube showcases of harmful, self-serving, manipulative anonymous people, it's only here that I see a mystery.
Free Energy is already full of these individuals, please spare us their bullshit at least when it doesn't concern it, imho this forum isn't made for that, there are plenty of others for that.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Are you sure it is from 24:30 to 30:30 ? I don't see anything related to Free Energy in this period!?

The documentary is most definitely about free energy - at least part of it if you watched the whole thing.  A former FBI agent is talking about how leaks in the wall of free energy are building and that he believes the damn could break soon to where disclosure of all those free energy patents that have been locked up by the government may be forced to be released.  The 6 minute time I quoted was to show someone who obviously had inside info about how our books have intentionally mislead us on how real physics, electricity and so on actually works. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSyH26cl...

Conspiracy theory. God, it's stupid!
How can anyone be so witless as to believe this nonsense coming from the Youtube showcases of harmful, self-serving, manipulative anonymous people, it's only here that I see a mystery.
Free Energy is already full of these individuals, please spare us their bullshit at least when it doesn't concern it, imho this forum isn't made for that, there are plenty of others for that.
Nothing anonymous about these well known people if you have had your eyes open.  But I've been following FE for over 40 years and from what I've seen here you are one of the most locked in to traditional book teaching of anyone here.   And that's all fine if you don't care about finding free energy...

Our government has thousands of patents locked up for the supposed sake of 'national security' but in reality many of those patents  could make big oil good for nothing more than lubricants and plastics.   Many of those patents were made by people able to think outside of traditional teachings on physics and electricity. 

I don't plan to continue to debate any of this on here.   It was simply a tidbit I put out there in hopes that some might see that there is information that has been hidden from us for a long time by those at the very highest levels for their control over out lives.   Sautron, France ?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:55:14