PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 17:47:12
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Oxygen generation using electrolysis or water fracturing.  (Read 6315 times)

Group: Mad Scientist

There was a guy at OU years ago that had shown a test tube with sodium hydroxide saturated water and a coil wound around the middle of the test tube. He said that the sodium hydroxide is a metal and when you apply an ac input to the coil, it produces copious amounts of HO. It looked like maybe a couple hundred turns of 26ga or larger wire and said we had to find the freq.

No need of plates in the solution so the solution stays cleen. Just keep adding water. Probably distilled is best. There was a lot of bubbling in his vid

Doesnt seem like a hard experiment to try for some out there working on these things.

Mags

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Paul-R
It looks as if electrolysis would work fine but is ruinously expensive.

Mudped's link suggests 5,000 amps at 1.8v with 4kw of heat to be handled somehow and Quora proposes that 8 minutes of flow costs 1KWH.

Yes, Electrolysis is only practical where either electricity is extremely inexpensive or one has their own electrical supply either Solar, Wind or Water powered.

The example cited where 4kW of Heat would be produced can be improved upon.

The ideal Electrolyzer will have a large number of cells which operate at a low current level thereby eliminating heat losses.

Lots of cells is not entirely impractical but it would be quite a large Electrolyzer.

Presently the least expensive way to produce Oxygen in quantity for health purposes is by means of a Concentrator.

What is an Oxygen Concentrator?

How does an Oxygen Concentrator work?

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

The atmosphere is full of O2, it's simply a matter of separating the Nitrogen and Oxygen in the most practical way.

...which looks like the oxygen concentrator.

He said that the sodium hydroxide is a metal and when you apply an ac input to the coil, it produces copious amounts of HO.

Sodium hydroxide is a violently powerful alkali, a white powder used, amongst other things, for unblocking drains. As for HO, this is a charged ion, as such, unstable. He sounds like a crackpot.

Presently the least expensive way to produce Oxygen in quantity for health purposes is by means of a Concentrator.

What is an Oxygen Concentrator?

How does an Oxygen Concentrator work?

This seems the way forward. What is needed is a local university or technical college to get a couple of students do a build and produce a write up for https://www.instructables.com/

Buy me some coffee
I recently acquired an AMETEK Pwervar system from a mans front yard. I am about to do a complete check to make sure everything is in good working order. It has 8 AC outlets and I got to thinking about using it to power my system. I can literally use all 8 outlets to operate 8 different cells combined into one complete system therefore cutting down on power consumption and increasing gas output. (That's the theory anyways)  Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks so I believe that as long as it is properly filtered I can control the amounts of each gas administered. If anyone is interested I would like to toss around my ideas and I could use not only feed back but some actual critiquing on what I have thus far. My wife has been bed ridden for 5 years now and I am on a mission to build a device that will act as a daily use chamber for the whole family. I will refrain from getting to in depth atm as I don't know if this thread is still active. But if anyone is interested Im always around. I know I chatted in another post with a few of you already.

Im am also working with radiant and vortex energy.

J

Water is Key

I recently acquired an AMETEK Pwervar system from a mans front yard. I am about to do a complete check to make sure everything is in good working order. It has 8 AC outlets and I got to thinking about using it to power my system. I can literally use all 8 outlets to operate 8 different cells combined into one complete system therefore cutting down on power consumption and increasing gas output. (That's the theory anyways)  Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks so I believe that as long as it is properly filtered I can control the amounts of each gas administered. If anyone is interested I would like to toss around my ideas and I could use not only feed back but some actual critiquing on what I have thus far. My wife has been bed ridden for 5 years now and I am on a mission to build a device that will act as a daily use chamber for the whole family. I will refrain from getting to in depth atm as I don't know if this thread is still active. But if anyone is interested Im always around. I know I chatted in another post with a few of you already.

Im am also working with radiant and vortex energy.

J

How many liters per minute does your wife need?

Buy me some coffee
How many liters per minute does your wife need?

Im not quite sure at the moment. My goal is to utilize a fridge sized chamber where the internal atmosphere will be a constant, safe, controllable amount. I plan on combining this with not only audio frequencies but vibrational tones that utilize quartz plates that the feet and seat rest upon. I have also created a version for multiple people to sit in. Am I allowed to share pictures of non built systems and devices? I am only 3 years in and don't quite have all the answers on actual work-ability. If that makes sense. The entire goal of this is simple. I just want to create "the perfect atmosphere" that one can relax in for a small amount of time daily. While being versatile to offer heavy duty options for more immune compromised people.

Water is Key

Quote from: AWT
Also DeepSea divers use hydrogen in their tanks...

Why Do Technical Divers Use Helium?

Hydrogen would be hazardous.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee
Why Do Technical Divers Use Helium?

Hydrogen would be hazardous.

Here is a table that depicts the usage of breathable hydrogen in submarines. https://www.nap.edu/read/12032/chapter/9#154  Hydrogen has been shown in real time opening veins and allowing the blood to flow better. My theory is to use the hydrogen to get the body to open up therefore allowing the oxygen that is filtered twice to spread through the body. I have also looked into the riff machine and from what I have gathered is there were more than frequencies used to destroy cancer cells. If we look into Mark Twains claims of standing on Teslas device we can see that our bodies will rejuvenate itself. And here is my theory. Water has been shown to remember its original state. Therefore, has the ability to restructure itself. Our bodies are made of 75% water. If I can successfully re tune the water in my body, the other forms of healing agents can function better. (properly) I want to say that this is all theory as of right now. I have been building my device for over 4 years now and I think that I am close to having it completed over winter. 

The reason I joined this forum is because I believe that with very little input power this device can output a larger power simply because its designed to utilize multiple aspects of internal energy providers.

I am glad that there is a section on electrolysis. Not only will this system be used for healthy living but I can harvest the excess resources to do other things. My overall goal is to combine this and architecture. Without going into writing a book here I think you can see what I am saying.

Its all just theory as of right now though so I am here to find people to input ideas and help me to open source what I have. I am a novice electrical engineer but I am dedicated to this and spend 80% of my days learning. I am a full time care taker and father which is why im even in this field.  Here is a draft of the system. Its like a Hoagden. or like a meditation room, relaxation chamber, whatever people want to call it. But to me its where me and my family can sit and soak up the good vibrations lol. I hope I am following the forums guidelines let me know if Im not and please remember that I am a novice to all this.

Thanks.

Water is Key

Quote from: AWK
Here is a table that depicts the usage of breathable hydrogen in submarines.  Link to Document

Good point.  In the days of the Diesel Electric Submarine the presence of Hydrogen in the ship's atmosphere was unavoidable.  Those boats had extremely large installations
of Lead-Acid Batteries and the gases generated by the batteries while charging were vented to the internal atmosphere.

The Hydrogen percentage content of the boat's atmosphere was carefully monitored to assure that it never reached an explosive concentration.

Yes, there are health advantages to breathing Hydrogen but it must be done very carefully.

In Navy jargon, Submarines while actually ships, are frequently referred to as "Boats" or the "Sewer Pipe Navy."

Surface Ships, on the other hand, were referred to by Submariners as "Targets."

By the way Advanced Water Technics;  you're doing just fine!  Welcome!

Buy me some coffee

In Navy jargon, Submarines while actually ships, are frequently referred to as "Boats" or the "Sewer Pipe Navy."

Surface Ships, on the other hand, were referred to by Submariners as "Targets."

That's kinda funny actually. The hydrogen use will be so low, as its not meant to be the main resource.... but, because it occurs in the process of producing purified oxygen, we might as well use it. The hydrogen will be vented into the atmosphere or stored in a containment unit to be used for fuel. The way to create a safe environment, one that is not explosive, you must create a vacuum system so I looked into hyperbolic chambers and it just so happened that my neighbor was throwing out his LG side by side fridge, I seen an opportunity to create a chamber that can be sealed and the pressure can be controlled. Every safety feature has been put in place just as the boats have done and been very successful. I bet those guys bodies are extremely in tune. And that's where the frequency generators come into play. In the pictures above I have made a chamber that produces hydrogenated water and purified oxygen. The vent pipe in the middle is for venting the burning of the hydroxy gas and the condensation from the exhaust will be captured and after the 30 min mark one could drink the water and hydrate. This system isn't split cell as my other one is. Because I have to control the hydrogen and oxygen it must be made separate. I think I have all that figured out. I purchased a 3D printer and the lab equipment awhile back. But parts all have been scavenged from my neighbors curb finds. And im telling you these people in my area do not disappoint. I just found an AMETEK Powervar system and then I found a street lamp complete with transformer and cap. I have about 5 LCD and Plasma screens that all have needed parts. It become something that was a hobby but now its a mission. I think we as a society can help our world by living in atmosphere replenishing homes. Ones that can produce their own power and generate adequate radiant power that the upper atmosphere will get back to its original state before the carbon footprint took over.

Ambitious, I know but necessary in my mind.

Im going to be honest here. I need help. I am a one man team and I really want to get this idea open sourced. I just need to make sure that its not just a pointless venture so I need volenteers to step in and help me run tests, help me build multiple systems in different geographical locations to see if there are changes of data, help me get the word out etc. I would just travel all over the world and run tests myself but you know.....there's that thing.....here are a few pics of the building that I am working on designing. Its not for anyone in particular, just trying to figure out the general lay out.

Water is Key

I've been researching Hydrogen Therapy and the Technology of Gas Generation Devices for that application.

The science behind the technology is actually quite simple and most here are probably very familiar what was is needed in the way of materials.

The prospect of making one's own Hydrogen and Oxygen Generating System is really very good.  It could be very inexpensive as well.

The benefits of Hydrogen Inhalation are many.  And not a lot is required.

I've been researching Hydrogen Therapy and the Technology of Gas Generation Devices for that application.

This thread is about oxygen generatkion and use.

Yes it is.  And it is about Hydrogen Generation as well.

Since the benefits of Hydrogen Inhalation have been mentioned without complaint it seems only reasonable that this line of inquiry might be pursued.

We are all familiar with the production of Hydrogen and Oxygen by electrolysis.

We most often think of the value of Oxygen as an inhalant.

Now we are aware that Hydrogen also has great value as an inhalant.

Hydrogen and Oxygen are produced simultaneously by Electrolysis.

Do you find something objectionable about making this Health related connection?

Yes it is.  And it is about Hydrogen Generation as well.

Read the thread title.

There is no reason why you should not discuss hydrogen. Kindly start a thread on hydrogen rather than subverting this one.

I was simply adding commentary and thoughts to an inquiry which was already broached in this thread.

However, if you feel that what has already been written is "subversion" then please remove it.

If more interest appears regarding the use of Hydrogen as an inhalant for Health Reasons then a new thread shall surely be implemented.

The Court of Public Opinion.

Buy me some coffee
The reason why Hydrogen was brought up is because it is a byproduct. There are studies that include Hydrogen/Oxygen blend when dealing with respiratory illnesses. My entire premises of my system is based around Oxygen and Hydrogen production. I provided the examples. In all due respect I believe that it is the answer to a lot of the issues dealing with this current situation. From what I have gathered so far is that Hydrogen because of its size has the ability to work in the blood faster therefore could help aid in recovery time. I may be wrong and I am in no way trying to subvert the topic. I am literally building such a device and that has been my conclusion. If it is not fitting here I have no problem moving to a new thread. Im new to forums so all that is needed is to point me in the right direction.  Heres a link and I believe that what the H2 does is help the body accept the oxygen better. Its shown to help open the blood flow and this will reduce pressure on the heart. https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-021-01740-w

Water is Key

The reason why Hydrogen was brought up is because it is a byproduct. There are studies that include Hydrogen/Oxygen blend when dealing with respiratory illnesses. My entire premises of my system is based around Oxygen and Hydrogen production. I provided the examples. In all due respect I believe that it is the answer to a lot of the issues dealing with this current situation. From what I have gathered so far is that Hydrogen because of its size has the ability to work in the blood faster therefore could help aid in recovery time. I may be wrong and I am in no way trying to subvert the topic. I am literally building such a device and that has been my conclusion. If it is not fitting here I have no problem moving to a new thread. Im new to forums so all that is needed is to point me in the right direction.  Heres a link and I believe that what the H2 does is help the body accept the oxygen better. Its shown to help open the blood flow and this will reduce pressure on the heart. https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12931-021-01740-w

Nobody is suggesting that you are subverting anything, AWT. You work is very interesting. Mudped does have form turning threads to his line of interest when he knows he can start a new one instead. There is a major need for a DIY oxygen method, particularly in places like India where government organisation is not what it should be. If, in the matter of helping covid related diseases, H2 can be helpful, rather than a dangerous nuisance, this is worth knowing.

Buy me some coffee
Nobody is suggesting that you are subverting anything, AWT. You work is very interesting. Mudped does have form turning threads to his line of interest when he knows he can start a new one instead. There is a major need for a DIY oxygen method, particularly in places like India where government organisation is not what it should be. If, in the matter of helping covid related diseases, H2 can be helpful, rather than a dangerous nuisance, this is worth knowing.

Agreed. If I can be of any service outside of the forum I am available if needed. My mother was a respiratory therapist when I was young and I spent my first birthday in a bag as I came down with pneumonia.  I will look into India to get a better scope of things. But I think that what I have been working on would not only be a benefit to the current situation but it could become a standard for society in whole. In theory if you use frequencies and oxygen therapy you can achieve the same results as H2 as our bodies desire a specific frequency. If our cells are vibrating at the perfect frequency the oxygen should be amplified. Again my email is posted. I have talked to Bob Boyce a few months back and he told me something very interesting about his water smacker device. I am working on something and was thinking of creating its own thread, but when I have the data I will share, as its kind of a wild claim and I have not witnessed this claim.

Water is Key

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 17:47:12