PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:27:00
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 55851 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
sudden surge in heat?

Edit: what is the ring diameter?

I was not there when this happened, I have never run this longer than 30mins. The insulation was good to 200c, it has been suggested that a small arc through a pin prick hole caused by over insulation voltage, it could very well be.

Now I am asked to build a new one with different material, that is used in nuclear plants.

This I have not yet done as the material has not yet been released and delivered.

I expect they are trying to workout how it was wound before it melted🔥

Really if you know how it works then you can work it out how to wind and wire it.

It gives off X rays so it is working in that frequency range, but the switching input is a few KHz.

Regards

Mike

PS  I make No money out of this, it has cost me quite a bit, at least I have my travel and hotel paid for. Leaving next Sunday yet again to wind a new unit.

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

In my long research I found polyethylene had the best dielectric loss tangent overall, an order-of-magnitude better than silicone and at least twice as good as PTFE/Teflon.   Not a lot of places that sell PE covered wire though so you'd almost have to cast it somehow?
You could buy thick PE tape used for sealing greenhouses that is 1-6in diameter and at least several mils thick.

I'm not sure if it's viable, but dunking the whole thing in silicone oil or beeswax might present a cooling option as well.  Both have good thermal mass and flow, and decent loss tangents, but I have no idea if it would hinder dielectric barrier discharge.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I was not there when this happened, I have never run this longer than 30mins. The insulation was good to 200c, it has been suggested that a small arc through a pin prick hole caused by over insulation voltage, it could very well be.

Now I am asked to build a new one with different material, that is used in nuclear plants.

This I have not yet done as the material has not yet been released and delivered.

I expect they are trying to workout how it was wound before it melted🔥

Really if you know how it works then you can work it out how to wind and wire it.

It gives off X rays so it is working in that frequency range, but the switching input is a few KHz.

Regards

Mike

PS  I make No money out of this, it has cost me quite a bit, at least I have my travel and hotel paid for. Leaving next Sunday yet again to wind a new unit.

Can't you tell them how it was wound before it melted?

X-rays sound unpleasant.

Group: Professor

Just a little nitpick.  In that table sent by Hakasays the volume resistivity says ohm/cm whereas it should say ohm-cm.

Buy me a beer
Can't you tell them how it was wound before it melted?

X-rays sound unpleasant.

The answer No, I want it to be for mankind. The uk nuclear plants are in fact 85%owned by the French nuclear company, I'm being very careful.

I ran a 30min demo and I had a radiation tag for that time, when developed I had passed nearly 7 X rays.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Sure glad you posted that. I will have to take measures here in my apt. I expect that is just the torrid area and not all of it, aka where the plasma is.
   700 was a shock to me for output.
thay

tExB=qr
The answer No, I want it to be for mankind. The uk nuclear plants are in fact 85%owned by the French nuclear company, I'm being very careful.

I ran a 30min demo and I had a radiation tag for that time, when developed I had passed nearly 7 X rays.

Regards

Mike
Oh, I thought you were sharing with them, not that they are trying to reverse your work.  Perhaps they did something to it and don't want to tell you.

Does your device produce any "cold current"?  Lamps will have a white light that lights a room very well, as an indication.

Keep up the good work!  Humanity needs all the help they can get right now.

I hope to share my device soon.

Best Regards,

Mike

Buy me a beer
Oh, I thought you were sharing with them, not that they are trying to reverse your work.  Perhaps they did something to it and don't want to tell you.

Does your device produce any "cold current"?  Lamps will have a white light that lights a room very well, as an indication.

Keep up the good work!  Humanity needs all the help they can get right now.

I hope to share my device soon.

Best Regards,

Mike

Well, I might. It is not easy to take this apart to find out how it works, when you reassemble it may not work again.

I'm a once bitten twice shy sort of person. At my age I'm not in it for the money, though if someone wants to pay for some good restaurants I will not stop them ;)

This link maybe old hat for some, but read it, it is all part of SM and the so called TPU. SM was a sound man. With this link in mind, think what would happen if you created billions of waves of near the same frequency but nano seconds of difference and they ended up across two ends of the same coil (like a transformer one end is positive when the other end is negative, a sine wave).

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Sound/interf.html#c3

The number of waves is in the X-ray band, that is what I am assuming.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer

Buy me a beer
Here is the answer to the DC output question,

Regards

Mike

tExB=qr
Is the DC output positive and negative with ground (zero volts) in the middle (like a square wave), or DC that is offset above ground (like a battery)?

Buy me a beer
Is the DC output positive and negative with ground (zero volts) in the middle (like a square wave), or DC that is offset above ground (like a battery)?

Like I have shown, low impedance at one end and high impedance at the other end of the "a" coil.

Resonance is both parallel and series, the loop core capacitor plate is common to both capacitance. Where they cross on the positive and negative are the reference for the output voltage, the more phase waves the less spikes over and under the DC zero line, it is a differencial output.

This was a surprise I expect for SM.

The output has to be resistive or the frequency will vary depending on the load.

Not so easy until you rectify.
Regards

Mike

tExB=qr
Sounds complicated to build.

There is a rotating field in the device, correct?

Buy me a beer
No it is not complicated, but you have to wind it as accurately as possible so as the ratios are the same between the a, b, c coils (inductance and capacitance).

There is a rotation caused by the slight difference in the parallel and series resonance caused by the capacitance difference with "c" and "b" coils, this is what I think causes the beat or wash board effect.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
STEAP does not have to be a Toroid shape, I have added to the previous hand drawn sketch, it can be elongated, the only reason for a Toroid shape IS SPACE.

Silicon rubber insulated, Tin coated multistrand wire should be used, and good quality. Mine was from China, the new one will not be, it is coming from France.

The principle of heating is not fully understood atm.

It takes a few seconds to gain full output, that is because the waves are being multiplied up to near infinity or I should say near DC without stopping the resonance, it seems to auto control that point which stabilizes the output at a fixed voltage.

The kick is when the B mosfet is off, the diode supplies power from the stored up energy from the capacitor into the circuit, which it collected when the mosfet was ON and the A and C mosfets OFF.

Regards

Mike

tExB=qr
How hot does it get?

Soft wire insulation will heat up when vibrated.  It gets very warm, but doesn't melt.

Buy me a beer
How hot does it get?

Soft wire insulation will heat up when vibrated.  It gets very warm, but doesn't melt.

For the longest run I have done I'd say around 40c (30min). Can't say for 3rd party tests as I was not there, I will no doubt find out next week in detail.

Regards

Mike

So if one was to want to build a container to shield xray, what would be the best material other than lead. A lot of red tape to get sheets of it.
thay

Buy me a beer
The CME we received from the Sun

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
  So if one was to want to build a container to shield xray, what would be the best material other than lead. A lot of red tape to get sheets of it.
thay

Graphene possibly, this is why I'm leaving this for the experts in this field.

Regards

Mike

Group: Professor

If you wish to shield against X-rays, I recommend boxes of pennies (US) - cheap and very effective.

We used boxes of pennies as shielding for our "cold fusion" experiments at BYU, which experiments began in 1986
-- long before we heard of Pons and Fleischmann.

A lot of industrial metal supply shops will sell lead ingots, lead shot, and sometimes lead sheet on big rolls.
Lead melts at a very low temp so you could even cast your own plates using an old cookie sheet.

But the waves generated by these systems might not be X-rays as we think of them, so different shielding techniques might be needed.  Epoxy mixed with iron powder and cast/painted onto a surface can be a great RF shield, it might be effective against exotic waves as well.

Edit: Looks like Amazon has sheet lead as well: https://www.amazon.com/KRT-Lead-Sheeting-Sheet-Rolls/dp/B01I289NH2

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

« Last Edit: 2022-08-10, 16:03:15 by partzman »

Buy me a beer
A lot of industrial metal supply shops will sell lead ingots, lead shot, and sometimes lead sheet on big rolls.
Lead melts at a very low temp so you could even cast your own plates using an old cookie sheet.

But the waves generated by these systems might not be X-rays as we think of them, so different shielding techniques might be needed.  Epoxy mixed with iron powder and cast/painted onto a surface can be a great RF shield, it might be effective against exotic waves as well.

Edit: Looks like Amazon has sheet lead as well: https://www.amazon.com/KRT-Lead-Sheeting-Sheet-Rolls/dp/B01I289NH2

Waiting to be told exactly what radiation is given off, my experience was using lab radiation tabs worn in areas of radiation in Hospitals.

Regards

Mike

Buy me a beer
Will be back home for the weekend.

It's not X rays as such, it is right at the top end of the uv band.

The infinite number of waves overlap giving peaks with spacing between 9-10nm band. The informaciĆ³n extracted was huge and a lot went over my head, but I got the basics.

Typing from my phone in France where I left my wife and her grand daughter with my father in law.

Regards

Mike

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:27:00