PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 16:04:47
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 26309 times)

Hello, I'm building a replication of the Kapanadze generator. Diagram and video with the principle below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojJse_yjXw4

Principle - modulation with high-frequency current, low-frequency reference voltage

Group: Moderator

What is the composition, dimensions and shape of that red thing ?

There you need a small piece of ferrite to match the inductor and resonator. It is possible without ferrite, but then precise inductor-resonator calculations are needed.
A similar scheme has already been assembled by V. Pantyukhov. There was also modulation, but it was not very successful. My scheme is simpler and works better.
Grounding is required for heavy loads. On small 20-40 watts it is not needed.

...to match the inductor and resonator.
Please color the resonator in blue on the diagram.

There you need a small piece of ferrite ...
Any ferrite composition ?

Please color the resonator in blue on the diagram.
The resonator is a bifilar, in the video there are many turns of a copper coil with a double wire.

Any ferrite composition ?
Ferrite is any short rod. It simply matches the magnetic field of the inductor.

I initially wanted to use 3 transformers from uninterruptible power supplies. Inverter - powering the high-frequency generator - charging the inverter battery. But they turned out to have too low resistance for my converter. Therefore, it is better to wind transformers yourself, with a small load.

The main idea is to use the Linde effect. When a circuit is made in which the current is increased at a high frequency and at the same time the high-frequency generator is powered by itself. The circuit in which the current increases is highlighted in red. By increasing the current in the circuit from which the high-frequency generator is powered, the consumption of the entire circuit decreases.

The resonator is a bifilar, in the video there are many turns of a copper coil with a double wire.
That is not clear.  Please color the resonator in blue on the diagram.

That is not clear.  Please color the resonator in blue on the diagram.
https://dzen.ru/video/watch/65056c3969f5d4413a01d33d

It simply matches the magnetic field of the inductor.
Incomplete statement. The word "Match" requires two arguments. Just like the "equals sign" has two ends.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-20, 12:59:21 by verpies »

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I think he means in resonance, maximum transfer of energy perhaps !

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

yes!

The first experiments were carried out a long time ago by V. Pantyukhov. He had his own device diagram. I tried to repeat it - no luck. There was no modulation as such. I'll attach a diagram for the story. He strongly argued that Kapanadze has the same principle.As you can see, grounding is not used. I think Kapanadze directed the modulation to grounding.

Even if he does, it needs to be stated clearly what TWO components the maximum transfer of energy takes place between.

Even if he does, it needs to be stated clearly what TWO components the maximum transfer of energy takes place between.
Two components like a chemical reaction ? no it's not ! it's more like an acceleration from the environment
which would use energy that’s very likely causing global warming.

« Last Edit: 2023-09-19, 16:24:58 by AlienGrey »

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

too complicated, it has to be simple . Kapanadze would not make it complicated. The trick must be to capture radio signal and then use it to pull energy from air in some closed loop silly electronic circuit really simple

As far as I am aware all systems are “calibrated “ for expected load characteristics where matching load impedance is a must and also negative resistance is necessary to make the load appear as providing power not consuming (sometimes a simple diode connected in “wrong way “ might be useful)

Patent Kapanadze.

In fact .
Consists of two parts, pass-through 220 volts and a high-frequency generator with a coil with phase controlled frequency control.
Increasing the loop current will affect both input power and output power

Two components like a chemical reaction ?
No

no it's not ! it's more like an acceleration from the environment which would use energy that’s very likely causing global warming.
You are deviating from the original question.
Any transfer of energy requires two objects or locations. One is a source, the other one is destination.
Define both.
« Last Edit: 2023-09-22, 13:53:46 by verpies »

Well arn't you the professor ? cant you work it out ?

Could it be electro magnetic radiation and wire ?

And that is not all.

It simply matches the magnetic field of the inductor.
Incomplete statement. The word "Match" requires two arguments.
Define both arguments.

And that is not all.
Incomplete statement. The word "Match" requires two arguments.
Define both arguments.
If you stand in-between 2 mirrors what do you see? one is tx the other is rx it's the same thing  so what are the 2 things involved
in this experiment ?

By the way according to Steven Greer in a recent video the shadow secret industrial government only has till January 2024
to release all information on Alien and free energy data know how or it will be charged with cue-day-tar, witch should be interesting if true.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-09-20, 14:12:37 by AlienGrey »

I suggest collecting everything in hardware first, and developing theories later! ^-^
The circuit is very simple, the inverter module can be bought on Aliexpress.
https://aliexpress.ru/item/4000438023280.html?sku_id=10000001805672738

I still have a problem finding a 30-40 watt transformer for the inverter. Mine rewound 2 times, I don’t get into the stable 220 volt output...apparently it’s not my thing to wind transformers.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 16:04:47