PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:54:41
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Reverse Engineering The Large TPU  (Read 59263 times)

Hi,
@ Dumped, Im aware of these, it was the double reflector part increasing the voltage at the source. I had a thought (wave superposition) but thinking more on it the rotational aspect is thrown to the wind as well as the phase lag. It would generate  multiple pulses in the loop progressively upsetting the balance and the harmonics require a non linear aspect adding. The good part is it could be fed from another small loop and pulse excited.
I guess you have a callsign too. ;)

Group: Tinkerer

I guess you have a callsign too. ;)

No, I'm not active any longer.  I was the MARS station (N0EFA) operator/tech
while at Naval Advisory Group Cat Lo RVN back in '72-'73. I still listen occasionally
though.

Spent time at numerous radio communications facilities west coast and throughout
Asia (ashore and afloat) and in the antenna fields.  Almost ancient history now.

...it was the double reflector part increasing the voltage at the source. I had a thought (wave superposition) but thinking more on it the rotational aspect is thrown to the wind as well as the phase lag. It would generate  multiple pulses in the loop progressively upsetting the balance and the harmonics require a non linear aspect adding. The good part is it could be fed from another small loop and pulse excited.

Diodes to introduce the non-linearity?

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Guest
Just an FYI:

I consider the complete TPU to be what SM called his 'collector'.

What the TPU research community commonly calls 'collectors' I call 'horizontal control coils'.  I tend to keep that to myself while going with the flow during most discussions.

szaxx,

Take two loop elements of the same size. Feed both with the same signal, except delay the signal to one.
Place a pickup loop between them (1 half the wire length or less or 1 half the diameter or less).
That pickup loop will see an elliptical wave (rotation around the Z axis). The spacing between the two driven loops dictates the pitch of the elliptical wave. That part is not hard at all.

The hard part is creating the second rotation around the conductor of the pickup loop. Beyond that, I assume the two rotations must be synced in some way.

Between the two rotations you have the same magnetic fields around that pickup loop conductor as if it already had a current flowing through it. I also assume that an A field is also needed going the opposite direction of intended current flow.

With the right magnetic and A field orientation and placement current must be generated in that 'pickup loop'.

After all, all other methods of induction are reciprocal, aren't they?

My chances of being correct are just as good as anyone because we still don't have physical understanding of those electromechanical systems where we cannot neglect the mutual interaction between electric charges and currents, and the electromagnetic field emitted by them. Nor, do we have an understanding of how the correct device will react when subjected to such a combination of electromagnetic fields.

I think an SM collector is one of those systems.

In spite of a long history of efforts, there is still no generally accepted classical equation of motion for charged particles, as well as no pertinent experimental data. With this fact we throw computation of the A field out. Why? Because dominant theories suggest the A field has no effect except to allow for propagation in a vacuum?

IMO - Simple arrogance and idiocy.

Food for thought....

When you have DC continuous current going through single conductor your compass will point perpendicular to that conductor. Try to find separate North and South poles with that compass. You can't because that field is radial.

Just an FYI:

DE BROGLIE'S PERPETUAL MOTION

http://users.scnet.rs/~mrp/chapter27.html

Just an FYI:

DE BROGLIE'S PERPETUAL MOTION

http://users.scnet.rs/~mrp/chapter27.html

I know it and love it. De Broglie was an undercover radical.  :)

hi  to alll
I see here  some good  theory of ,ion.
 i like the first page of this thear. for the concept of  two torid small  coneckt  each beatve. <,

ION you are raid......  i like to say  whit this two frek.  or  two waves is dont mathere how  whill call that .. and steven says two frek come togethere  and superior effckt came up there .  in visual we may imagen what whill hapend if we have two cars runing whit the same speed  but in oposte direction what is hapend when  hit  is dont mather what speed or frek . whill hit this two frek  is important what is hapend there like explosion . i ask you all here how is in this theatre..  what whil be   what kind of voltage whill be came up  there in the out coil .maybe something  like maybe when steven sys    dc. whit ac voltage or  .. ac  whit dc   is posible  i thing  that one frek is going left to right .  athere frek  right to left and these  two frek has diferent roads like difernt way of traveling but  when these two whill be mithing in one pllace ther then this opsite direcktion  whill all ways give resultates  of one direction is dont mathere " if the two frekefency traveling in oposite each hit  every time in  to this two frek oposite whill give   one direction    each kick or each hit whill give resolt of same direction................................. IMAGEN ..  NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OR ATHER SMALL EXPLSION  WHEN BOMB EXPLODE AND HIT TO GROUND  YOU WHILL SEE  THAT DIRECTIONAL IS ALL WAYS HAS THE SAME DIRECTION IS VERY DIFICOLT to make  elktromagnet waves to hit and give you  one way directions ist

|
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                                                    |

@grumy  do you remeber of old story of our forum when some one say about two transformers coneckt together ....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:54:41