PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 08:07:30
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Free Energy Conspiracy?.  (Read 8188 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Free Energy - From Suppression To Manifestation

We could have Free Energy.

Some would say we should have Free Energy.

Presentation by Mark Passio at the Tesla Memorial Conference, New York City, January 11, 2014.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Hello friends.
You want answers ? .....I will give the answers to you , and you can PM me 24 h / day.

I have been in the FE community for around 12-15 years..and I have seen lots and lots and LOTSSSS of things and people.
I did research in HHO , Water fuel Cell since 10 years ago and invested my time , money in the last 1.5 years in the BUCKING COILS experiment just to find out that is a complete SCAM. ( You know who I am talking about )

You say something is wrong...something does not ADD up ....and you are 100% correct.

If I were to TRAIN one of you in the WATER FUEL CELL technology , it would take me 1 Day...to share with you what I have found in the last 10 years !!!!!! (just and example )

It is very very efficient this way to share the secrets you have learned.

However, here comes in play some traits that human behavior has...some EGO and personality problems.

The people that have very good ENERGY MACHINES do not want to have contact with you.They think you are UNWORTHY and BRAIN DEAD.
They think that you have no worth and you deserve to work as a slave for the government all your life.

You my friends....must change your VISION ,
You must see more CLEAR and that is , , that many people are bad..and they do not want you to succeed.

""I have It and you DON'T...I have it and you DON'T....hahahahahh  hahahahah ""

Example :

In 2015 a new setup came to life....on ou dot com ....bucking coils.....1 input coil 2 reverse wound coils from which one acts as a battery and pumps current when the input is Off.
I do not want to give any names...please....

6 years are gone and the tech is not released ,
We have seen that in BEDINI , DON , MAYER , JOE etc ( May god rest them in peace )

In GERMANY , I have a very good family relationship with one of the best doctors and experts in personality disorders Field.
I have explained to her the whole situation , and she told me that these situations ( bucking coils ) is a strong indication of CLUSTER A , CLUSTER B , CLUSTER C personality disorders.
Never in her career has she witnessed a person that has all 3 CLUSTERS.

She also told me that the people with one of these CLUSTERS , do not love money very much , but they are looking for "Love , Admiration ,Adoration ,Gang Creation ) etc

I have DEFENDED @Chet K ,to my own people and my reword was BAN.

We must WORK Together ,even if sometimes we argue,....the only way this will work is if we work as one.

I will reveal all that I find about the Water Cell and Joe Cell technology....and I do not need any money or ovation  or gang creation from anybody.
Everybody is 100% responsible what it does with the technology.

I will also reveal (when I find it ) ..the REVERSE Aging and Cell regeneration process that many many over 200 years old people are benefiting from.

KNOW who your friends are....Wake Up !!

Love you guys and I wish you all the best !!

« Last Edit: 2021-05-05, 22:14:13 by sollaris1989 »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Thanks for sharing Sollaris.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Thanks for sharing Sollaris.

I thank you for accepting me here Poynt99 !!
I hope we will get along good ,and progress to the future as better human beings.
We can make it ! C.C C.C C.C

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Sollaris,

Rather than posting in this topic though, please find a suitable one that is related to what you wish to discuss and share. Or you may start a new one if that is better.

I think this topic can be closed...

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 08:07:30