PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:59:00
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lead-out/Bring-in Energy - Ringing or Sound resonating transformer  (Read 17566 times)
Group: Guest
This topic was started by Observer.  He disclosed that he did the following experiment:

1.   Use a small flyback transformer from an old TV.
2.   Use a signal generator that can vary the frequency as the power source.
3.   Use an oscilloscope to monitor the Output frequency and Voltage across a resistor or an ignition coil.
4.   When he changed the frequency from a low to a high value, there is a particular frequency that he could hear the sound and observe the vibration of the transformer.  The sound could be very loud.
5.   The energy input from the signal generator should be roughly the same at any frequency but the sound is heard only at this particular frequency.

This experiment was repeated in Hong Kong by myself and others using a signal generator, a toroidal transformer and a simple LCR circuit on the secondary of the toroid.  There was not a single sharp resonance frequency but the graph did show a peak at a small frequency range.  No sound was heard but the detected frequency was at a higher range than the human ear range.

Much of this work will be done by Observer.  This may be a good condition to bring-in much sound and/or electromagnetic energy from the surrounding.  The recent work on Joule Ringer by Lasersaber is along the same lines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbLQATOjZhE

*** Edited on April 3, 2011:

I have now conclusively proved that kinetic energy of air molecules can be brought-in via Newtonian Mechanics.  The random motion of air molecules can be changed into a pulsed order via the vibration of the tuning forks.  This pulsing order of molecules can do work.  The energy comes from the kinetic energy of the air moleules.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=771.0

The question is – can the LCR circuits be compared with tuning forks?  Can multiple LCR circuits in resonance bring-in electron motion energy of the orbiting electrons?

This Observer Experiment may be a good starting point.
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 12:31:40 by ltseung888 »

Hello LT,

Thanks for starting a thread on this.

In short...      If you DC pulse a Transformer you get 2 spikes
                             one for the start of the pulse
                         and one for the end of the pulse.

If you look closely, you will notice a "ring" at the end of each pulse.
                   When you tune the input to the frequency of the "ring",
              the output becomes larger as well as turning into a sine wave.

Best Regards,
                    The Observer

Dear Observer,

I have completed the computer model demonstrating that kinetic energy can be brought-in via tuning forks in resonance. 

It is time to examine LCR circuits in resonance.  Your flyback transformer with sound resonance is of special interest.

I believe the impressive Steven Mark device may be a two LCR circuit in resonance.  That is why he tried to keep it a secret.  It is far too simple.  Once the theory is available to explain the technology, the remaining task is to find resonance conditions.

It is almost impossible to get patent protection.  LCR circuits have been around for centuries.  Coupling a few of them via toroids or ferrite rods will do the magic.  Your experiments also point to the same direction.

God already provided us with virtually inexhaustible energy.  Amen.

God already provided us with virtually inexhaustible energy.  Amen.

This is to be proved.
The devil has a better reputation in providing energy, but only thermal.    ;D

If multiple tuning forks at sympathetic vibrations can bring-in kinetic energy of air molecules, can Multiple LCR circuits bring-in electron motion energy of the orbiting electrons? ^-^

Tuned LCR circuits have been used continuously until now since at least 1920/30, in radio transmitters and receivers, for linking amplification stages of a chain.
If abnormal results were encountered, we would know it.

Tuned LCR circuits have been used continuously until now since at least 1920/30, in radio transmitters and receivers, for linking amplification stages of a chain.
If abnormal results were encountered, we would know it.

Glad that you used the word - should.   The tuning forks or string instruments with resonance chamber have been around much longer.  How many know that the extra energy is from the kinetic energy of air molecules before March 2011?

The Steven Mark Video has been viewed many thousand times.  How many can propose the correct theory for it?

deleted
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 01:15:02 by ltseung888 »

deleted
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 01:15:40 by ltseung888 »

deleted - some replies have been deleted as they add no scientific value.

The topic is on the ringing transformer - not on personality.
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 01:17:46 by ltseung888 »

The Steven Mark Video has been viewed many thousand times.  How many can propose the correct theory for it?

My previous replies were related to the scientific method. They have not to be deleted for fallacious reasons.

I reply again to the question:
In science there is no need of theory when there is no attested facts and observations. Only what is observed can be the object of science. There is no Steven Mark replication with measurement data from third party. Therefore to propose a theory about Steven Mark Video is useless, there is no matter to theorize.
[/quote]

*** This reply will be deleted.  This thread is not meant for open debates.  It is to be focused on RESONANCE, RESONANCE and RESONANCE on transformers.  Anything else will be deleted.  LT

« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 12:16:23 by ltseung888 »

How many know that the extra energy is from the kinetic energy of air molecules before March 2011?

My previous replies were related to the scientific method. They have not to be deleted for fallacious reasons.

I reply again to the question "How many know...":
There is no proof of extra energy, with data and third party confirmation. Therefore it is a question of belief, not a question of knowledge. Therefore nobody "knows" but some believe.

*** This reply will be deleted.  This thread is not meant for open debates.  It is to be focused on RESONANCE, RESONANCE and RESONANCE on transformers.  Anything else will be deleted.  LT
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 12:19:11 by ltseung888 »

I reply again to the question "How many know...":
There is no proof of extra energy, with data and third party confirmation. Therefore it is a question of belief, not a question of knowledge. Therefore nobody "knows" but some believe.

I have replied to your question. If you don't want replies, don't ask!

Quote from: Itseung888

I have replied to your question "How many can propose the correct theory for it?".
If you don't want replies, don't ask!
If you don't want off topic replies, don't ask off topic questions!

I spoke to a Russian scientist on the resonance of tuning forks and the implications.

He then searched the Internet and told me that he communicated with friends and relatives in Moscow.  They have started experimenting with tuning forks and LCR circuits.

I asked: "Please give me more information when you have results."

The Answer: "Are you paying me?  What are the financial rewards for disclosing?"

I think I've composed my thoughts on TPU-like device.  I'll hang on to it till later.  For now, let's have some fun.  I think I've figured out how nature reduced entropy.  Here I posted a picture for us to discuss.  On the left, the object is still, on the right, the object rotate.  The little infinitesimal mass is hitting the object in symmetry (represent Brownian motion).  The question is "will the object rotate faster?".  Some scenario considered (1) elasticity of infinitesimal mass or (2) non simultaneous events (i.e mass hitting and departing the object are two events).

EDIT: Learn how to post graphics Gibbs! Good grief, 8Mb for a little black and white drawing ?  C.C I've re-sized it and saved as a .gif file. 8Mb down to 7kb. .99
« Last Edit: 2011-04-04, 01:33:40 by poynt99 »

Focusing back on the LCR resonance Circuits as Tuning Forks.

Before any experiment, I would like to think through the equipment required and the various experimental steps.  I would like to imagine in my mind what the expected results are.  There may be surprises.  But the surprises will be good learning experiences. 

1.   If we have two identical LCR circuits, they should be able to go into “sympathetic vibrations”.  One should excite the other and vice versa.  Thus, once started, we may not need a power source.

This appears to be the case with the Steven Mark Device and the Joule Ringer. 

2.   With LCR circuits, the resistance R does not affect the frequency that much.  It will affect the Q factor.  From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance,
The quality factor or Q factor is a dimensionless parameter that describes how damped an oscillator or resonator is,[8] or equivalently, characterizes a resonator's bandwidth relative to its center frequency.[9] Higher Q indicates a lower rate of energy loss relative to the stored energy of the oscillator; the oscillations die out more slowly. A pendulum suspended from a high-quality bearing, oscillating in air, has a high Q, while a pendulum immersed in oil has a low one. Oscillators with high quality factors have low damping so that they ring longer.
3.   A tuning fork by itself does not sound very loud.  The sound can be increased substantially in intensity via a resonance box.  An LCR circuit may be similar.  The Observer experiment with the TV Flyback Transformer showed that the matching of the frequency of the signal generator to the transformer is important.

In the toroidal type transformer setup with a primary and multiple secondary LCR circuits, the toroid may need to be in resonance with the LCR circuits.  This may be the difficulty faced by the many replicators of the Steven Mark TPU.

4.   With FLEET, we were lucky to start with the concept of resonance in mind.  I treated the basic joule thief as the pulsing source with a LCR primary and a LCR secondary.  Since these two are closely coupled via the transistor, I did an extra winding on the toroid.  In some of the testing, I did two extra windings on the toroid.  At that time, I did not have the notion of comparing it with the tuning forks yet.  However, the results indicated that we could achieve Output Power greater than Input Power easily with the additional windings..

When I bought my FLEET prototypes to USA, I did not have any oscilloscopes to use.  When sending to Poynt99, the prototype was damaged in shipping.  Poynt99 re-soldered one of the connections.  That changed the resonance condition.  Since Poynt99 did not believe in resonance bringing-in electron motion energy, he gave up and claimed that FLEET never worked.

PhysicsProf received two FLEET prototypes.  One occasionally showed Output Power is greater than Input Power.  The effect was not always reproducible.  (This is actually a characteristic of resonance.  A small change can shift the resonance condition and frequency.)  PhysicsProf focused on the basic Joule Thief.  He will work on FLEET, the Joule Ringer and other Resonance Circuits later.  Now Rosemary and EMdevice also have interesting resonance circuits.

5.   Now the computer model of the tuning fork bringing-in kinetic energy of air molecules was completed on March 8, 2011, I gained much insight.  The most important is to use multiple LCR circuits and the matching of resonance with other components such as the Toroid.

Instead of blindly following someone’s half disclosed work (or deliberately misleading work), we can use the theory to guide us.  Instead of waiting for someone to define the exact configuration to achieve resonance or sympathetic vibrations, we can look for tuning tools and techniques to try to achieve the result.

6.   Some teams in Hong Kong, China and now Russia already told me that they would not disclose their results freely on the Internet.  They are looking for good financial returns.  I respect that as people have different priorities and experiences in life.

I do not mind being called “stupid or crazy” and disclose the theoretical and actual experimental results to the World.  At present, I do not have the basic tools such oscilloscopes in USA yet.  It will take me some time to get experimental results.

However, that will not stop someone else to experiment based on the multiple LCR resonance concepts.

The water has been turned to wine.  More than one server can taste and serve it to the Masses.  (Interpret and produce products.)  Amen.

I think I've composed my thoughts on TPU-like device.  I'll hang on to it till later.  For now, let's have some fun.  I think I've figured out how nature reduced entropy.  Here I posted a picture for us to discuss.  On the left, the object is still, on the right, the object rotate.  The little infinitesimal mass is hitting the object in symmetry (represent Brownian motion).  The question is "will the object rotate faster?".  Some scenario considered (1) elasticity of infinitesimal mass or (2) non simultaneous events (i.e mass hitting and departing the object are two events).

Dear GibbsHelmholtz,

I have modified your figure to "edge collision or brushing hit".  The moving mass does not need to be infinitesimal.  The effect of collision is expected to be different on a stationary object and a rotating object.  This is a more complicated case of conservation of linear momentum, conservation of angular momentum and conservation of energy.

Dear GibbsHelmholtz,

I have modified your figure to "edge collision or brushing hit".  The moving mass does not need to be infinitesimal.  The effect of collision is expected to be different on a stationary object and a rotating object.  This is a more complicated case of conservation of linear momentum, conservation of angular momentum and conservation of energy.

Dear Mr. Tseung,

Thank you for making it look better.  I'm about to elbow drop the paint program because I can't configured it the way I want.  Your modified scenario is not the same as mine.  As we already worked out the math sometimes ago, the object would have slow down with your scenario.  Imagine the object as a piston rotating at 100, ball at 1000.  For my scenario, you can even take out the two hits on the sides.  Furthermore, as you take the time approaching zero, my scenario can eliminated the tangent component, leaving it frictionless case.   :P

The bringing-in of gravitational energy and magnetic energy

Before someone get confused in applying the tuning fork model to LCR circuits, I shall discuss the bringing-in of gravitational and magnetic energy.

That mechanism or Divine Revelation 2 is NOT via bombardment to change rotational motion.  That mechanism is via the pulsed pushing of the swing or the oscillating dipole.

The mathematics and physics was posted in 2006 in the Overunity.com forum.  Unfortunately, that forum was not moderated.  There was much noise to confuse the serious learner.  Many members failed to follow the vigorous mathematics and physics.  Much of the information was “lost”.

I shall now focus back and do a vigorous mathematics and physics session via a new thread on my bench – titled: “Divine Revelation 2 – bringing-in Gravitational energy.  The thread will be locked.  A discussion thread will be available after I have put in the necessary information in the main thread.

The water has been turned into wine.  I am just the server (interpreter of information).  Amen.

Tools needed for hunting for resonance

One question raised was: “What are the tools you need to hunt for LCR resonance?”

The list includes:

1.   Oscilloscopes that can display the waveforms.  Preferably they can display the product of the instantaneous voltage and current.  It will help if they can also display the instantaneous power.

2.   Signal generator.  In the Observer experiments, the frequency of  the signal generator was varied to achieve resonance.  We do not know the resonance frequency of any available toroid.  This may be one of the ways to find it.

3.   DC Power supply.  This is better than the battery as we can vary the supply voltage easily.

4.   Multi-meters.  We need to measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance and reactance.

5.   Variable resistors, inductors and capacitors.  This will greatly help the tuning process.

6.   Resistors, capacitors and inductors of different values.

7.   Toroids, Ferrite rods, wires, breadboards, diodes, transistors, soldering iron and other common electronic tools.

8.   Computers with access to Internet for analysis, information and posting.

9.   Cameras, video recorders and data loggers.

I did not realize that I had such luxuries in Hong Kong.  A simple train ride to Shenzhen would allow me to get almost all required components at low prices.

*** I tried two identical LCR circuits on an air toroid.  Without the tools, I could not get them to resonate (as expected).  The chance of hitting resonance condition using this random approach is less than that in winning the lottery.  This means much more hard work is required.

*** I tried two identical LCR circuits on an air toroid.  Without the tools, I could not get them to resonate (as expected).  The chance of hitting resonance condition using this random approach is less than that in winning the lottery.  This means much more hard work is required.

Toys... I feel like I've been missing out.  I see that you've begin working on it.  IMO, one does not need tuning at all for it got its own natural frequency.  I think it's too early to build this device though.  There are basic science issues need to iron out first before going this advance, but good luck.

Toys... I feel like I've been missing out.  I see that you've begin working on it.  IMO, one does not need tuning at all for it got its own natural frequency.  I think it's too early to build this device though.  There are basic science issues need to iron out first before going this advance, but good luck.

If I were in Hong Kong, I would have done the following:

1.   Have identical windings on the Primary and Secondary of the Toroid.  Put identical capacitors (any value) and variable resistors on both so that I have LCR circuits.  R can be variable.

2.   Use the signal generator and oscilloscopes to detect resonance if any.

3.   Use the good multimeters to measure the Inductance and the Capacitance and work out the frequency and compare that with what was recorded on the Oscilloscope.

4.   Change the capacitor value and repeat steps 1, 2, 3 until a close match.

5.   Put LEDs on primary and secondary to see their effect.  (One experiment indicated LED on primary goes off at resonance).

6.   Measure the Input Power and Output Power on the two Oscilloscopes and record their waveforms.

7.   Play around and see if the Steven Mark effect can be produced.   This may take hours or days.  But much may be learned in the process.

I cannot do any of the above in USA yet.  However, some one else can do it.

The wine does not need to be serve by one person.  Amen

I'm not sure what is on your mind but seems like you're trying to tune the LC circuit to some frequency.  This is my analogy.

When you build a wind turbine, you do not need to tune into the wind frequency to run the turbine.  The wind will tune into the turbine.  As long as there is wind, it will run.  If you consider the turbine blade angle is the turbine speed (frequency), then it will tend to run at that speed. 

You're thinking the Tacoma bridge case where the bridge is tuned into the wind frequency. 

Like I said, I'm still waiting for certain issues to resolved before we go any further with this.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:59:00