PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 07:38:37
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lead-out/Bring-in Energy - The locked teaching thread  (Read 16607 times)
Group: Guest
The locked teaching thread

This particular thread will be used for teaching purposes. My experience tells me that in a thread open to discussions, there will be much noise.  Some of the best threads contain hundreds of pages making the learning process for beginners impossible.

Thus this thread will be locked.  All discussion will have to go to other threads.  In this way, I can always present a clear and logical picture to the new comer.   If needed, I can modify the information already present.  Thus this thread represents my latest understanding of the Lead-out/bring-in Energy Technology.  It will be regarded as the Lawrence Tseung Lectures.

Edit on Feb 5, 2011

In one of the Church Hymns, “When light comes, the Darkness will go away.”  With a Miracle, the blind can see.  The Miracle worker is NOT the blind man.  The Miracle worker is the Lord.  The blind man who can now see is a testimonial of the Miracle.

In reality, Lawrence Tseung is the blind man.  He is NOT the Miracle worker.  All Honor and Glory belongs to the Lord.  Amen.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited (Hong Kong)
« Last Edit: 2011-02-07, 15:17:12 by ltseung888 »

I shall begin the Lawrence Tseung Lectures with the “I believe series”

The initial information is extracted from the overunity.com forum under the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets thread (1068, 1069, 1070, 1113, 1120, 1127 and 1152)

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of bringing benefits to the Human Race.

1.   Those in power will try their best to hold on.  In the past, the Kings and Nobles tried by enforcing unjust rules.  One clear example was that you had to be born or specially granted by the King to join them.  They controlled the wealth.

2.   Now the wealthy tried to control.  One important group of wealthy people is the Oil Cartel.  Lead-out/Bring-in energy posts a threat to them.  They will try their best to suppress it.

3.   Scientific Truth cannot be suppressed for long.  For example, the Earth is round no matter what the Church or the Pope said.  Lead-out/Bring-in Energy is an absolute scientific truth that can be confirmed and verified by the tuning fork, the water gun, the pulse-pushed pendulum toy, the Milkovic two stage pendulum, the ForeverYuen magnetic pendulum, the Newman, Bedini, Wang, Liang, Tong wheels etc.  The latest are the flux change devices such as FLEET and Joule Ringer.

4.   Now we even have FLEET prototypes costing less than HK$20 (US$3).  It is impossible to suppress the technology.  There is no need for one person to do it all.  Galileo, Newton, Tesla, Einstein, etc. did not create modern science by themselves.

5.   Lawrence Tseung must not fall into the trap of trying to build all Lead-out Energy prototypes by himself.  He should just act as a prophet and prepared to be stoned.  Much ground work had been done by others.  In particular, the FLEET prototype using Joule Thief technology was influenced by Mk1, Pirate, Jeanna, Gadgetmail, Lasersaber, Observer, PhysicsProf, Poynt99, etc.

6.   Lawrence Tseung should organize and run both real and virtual workshops.  Examples of real ones are those at Hong Kong University.  The virtual ones may be videos that can be created anywhere and shown via the Internet.  This will help to form the Group of Early Believers.

7.   The Early Believers might be subjected to similar treatment as the Early Christians.  They were fed to the lions.  But their faith survived.  The Early Believers in Lead-out Energy will be labeled idiots or worse.  Their reputations and careers might be threatened.  However, the solid scientific verifications and confirmations will come.  The experimental results can be replicated.

8.   Lawrence Tseung has eight working FLEET prototypes in USA that have been loaned out.  More can be produced.  The debunkers and insulters will have no weapon against solid, scientific facts and working prototypes.  They are not even as threatening as the lions.  They might just be paid cowards hiding behind a username.  They have to make a living.  Some misguided ones may find fun in hurling insults.  This is the price to pay in Open Forums.

9.   “Bringing Benefits to the Human Race” will threaten many powerful interests.  They will see it as “destroying their existing benefits”.  We cannot please everybody.  We shall humbly walk on the path laid out by the Almighty.  It may be painful – remember that the path by Jesus to the Cross was extremely painful.

I shall defend this God-granted truth with all my heart, my soul and my intellect.

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of the water gun or the water rocket.  He also granted me the true understanding of sound resonance.

Part A

1.   Air is not a fuel but an energy carrier.  The actual equations are:
2.   Energy of Air In (Ein) = Volume of Air In x Pressure of Air In
3.   Energy of Air Out (Eout) = Volume of Air Out x Pressure of Air Out
4.   Ein can be greater than Eout
5.   The difference (Ein – Eout) is the Lead-out Energy.  It is from the Energy of Still Air.  This is in addition to other Input Energy such as pumping etc.
6.   The water gun or water rocket is so efficient because it uses such lead-out energy.

Part B

1.   Air consists of molecules moving with kinetic energy with plenty of space between the molecules.  This is the well-known kinetic theory of gases taught in high school physics.
2.   If we can harness such energy, the energy available to us will be almost inexhaustible and can be tapped anywhere on the surface of the Earth.
3.   When we strike one tuning fork on a resonance box, the second, third and fourth nearby identically set-up tuning forks will resonate or go into sympathetic vibration.
4.   The resulting sound will be louder and last longer than when one tuning fork is struck alone.
5.   Where does the extra energy come from?
6.   The Tseung hypothesis is that the extra energy comes from the kinetic energy of the air molecules.  The first vibrating tuning fork turns the randomly moving molecules into an ordered pulsing order.  These pulsing ordered molecules strike other tuning forks at the resonance frequency.  The action is similar to the swing being pushed.  If the pushing frequency is at the natural swing frequency, the swing will swing much higher.
7.   When the molecules are changed into some ordered motion, the kinetic energy of the molecules can be led-out or brought-in.  One can compare this with hitting a tennis ball.  If a tennis ball is coming fast at a player, the player can hit it back with a faster velocity. 
8.   Another example of ordered motion molecules capable of doing more work is air flowing through an open shaped cone as in the following diagram.

In Sound Resonance, energy from the kinetic energy of air molecules can be led-out or brought-in the system.  This explains why the resulting sound can be louder and last longer.  It also opens the understanding that extra energy comes from the surrounding for resonance systems.

The same scenario is likely to be applicable to electrical resonance.  In electric resonance, we can change the inductance L, the capacitance C and resistor R value to produce oscillating resonate LCR circuits.  We may be able to lead-out or bring-in the electron motion energy of the orbiting electrons or dipoles.  More on this later.

I shall defend this God-granted truth with all my heart, my soul and my intellect.
« Last Edit: 2011-01-22, 01:34:02 by ltseung888 »

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of the pulse-pushed pendulum.  Two parts horizontal energy can lead-out or bring-in one part of vertical energy.  The vertical energy is the led-out or bring-in gravitational energy.  So long as there is tension in the string, gravitational energy will be led-out.

The first discussion of this concept on record as far as I know is by Mr. Lee Cheung Kin in December 2004 when he stared at his pendulum swinging toy.   Mr. Lee is a Russian Trained Chinese Missile Expert.  He is retired now but still acts as a consultant to the Chinese Military.

Mr. Lawrence Tseung did the mathematics and concluded that two parts of horizontal energy can lead-out one part of vertical or gravitational energy. So long as there is tension in the string, gravitational energy can be lead-out.  The swinging pendulum toy from the market is a readily available prototype.  To convert it to an energy extraction device, the amplitude of the swing should be large and operating at the “hitting the rim” positions.  This can be confirmed by the Milkovic two stage pendulum video 6 seen on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC6Qlj1Mbo8

We shall go into the mathematics in its glorious detail in the following posts.  In this introduction, I shall only say the following:

1.   In Physics, a horizontal force cannot do vertical work as the displacement is at right angles to the force.
2.   In order to do vertical work by a horizontal force, some kind of simple machine such as a pulley needs to be used.  The simple machine converts the horizontal force to a vertical force.
3.   In the particular case of a simple pendulum, a horizontal force can push the pendulum to a new position.  This new position will have both a horizontal displacement and a vertical displacement.
4.   What kind of force is responsible for the vertical displacement?
5.   The answer from the parallelogram of forces is that the tension of the string is responsible for the vertical displacement.  The tension can be resolved into a horizontal and a vertical component.
6.   When we ask the additional question of energy – the horizontal energy is equal to the applied horizontal force x the horizontal displacement.  There is no dispute here.
7.   How about the vertical energy?  One plausible explanation without violating any Laws of Physics is – the vertical energy is equal to the vertical component of the tension x the vertical displacement.  This vertical component of the tension is NOT supplied by the horizontal force.  There is no obvious simple machine conversion here.
8.   Our unconventional thinking is – gravitational energy is actually lead-out or brought-in.  We can then do the mathematics with this view or explanation in mind.
9.   The mathematical result is that two parts of horizontal energy can lead-out one part of gravitational energy!
10.   In other words, when we supply 2 parts of horizontal energy, a total of 3 parts of energy goes into the pendulum system.  If there were no loss, 3 parts of energy will be available to do work.  This represents a COP (coefficient of performance = Output Energy/Input Energy) of 1.5.
11.   Thus the pulse-pushed or pulled pendulum is theoretically an overunity machine.  Most scientists overlooked this important concept.  The two stage Milkovic pendulum shown on Youtube is NOT a fake.  It is solid science.

Since this concept and the mathematical proof are important to all the researchers in the alternative energy field, more posts and explanations will follow.

1.  The mathematics and physics of applying a 10 unit horizontal force to 60 units of pendulum bob weight conclusively proved that two parts of horizontal energy can lead-out one part of vertical energy approximately.  This vertical energy is energy from gravity.

2.  Please do the mathematics assuming a 10 unit force is applied horizontally to 100 units of pendulum bob weight.  Calculate the ratio of horizontal energy to vertical energy and get the new COP.  This exercise should be done by all serious readers.

« Last Edit: 2012-03-17, 13:39:39 by ltseung888 »

I believe…..

We are immersed in gravitational fields.  If we can use such energy directly, the energy crisis of the World will be over.  Mankind will have abundant, pollution-free, cheap and virtually inexhaustible energy in the foreseeable future.

This presentation (first done in Hong Kong in December 2004) starts with the simple pendulum pulled by a horizontal force.  The Force, Work and Energy changes are then mathematically analyzed.  The surprising result is that gravitational energy can be “Led Out”. 

In this slide, we focus on overcoming the objections based on the Law of Conservation of Energy.

The Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed.  However, it can change from one form to another.  An invention which claims to create energy from nothing will be regarded as an impossible ‘perpetual motion’ machine.

The top figure represents a traditional system.  We have 100 units of Input Energy.  10 units are used to overcome friction within the system.  Only 90 units of energy can come out.

In the second figure, we have 100 units of Input Energy.  The over unity device in the middle creates energy from nothing and generates over 100 units of Output Energy.  Such a system is regarded as an impossible ‘perpetual motion’ machine.

In the third figure, we have the Lead-Out-Energy invention.  In such an invention, 100 units of input energy will lead out 50 units of gravitational energy.  The total amount of energy entering the system is then 150 units.  Thus an output of more than 100 units of energy and less than 150 units is perfectly possible.  This Lead-Out-Energy invention does not violate the Law of Conservation of Energy.

I believe…..

In the essence of the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out theory - summarized in the following slide.

When a sideways pull is applied to a simple pendulum,

The lead-out gravitational energy is equal to the vertical component of the tension of the string multiplied by the vertical displacement. 

So long as there is tension on the string, gravitational energy will be Led Out. 

This simple fact was overlooked by scientists for centuries.  People pushed the swing long before the Industrial Revolution or the birth of modern science. 

I believe…..

In this slide, there are three forces.  The externally applied force is F in the horizontal direction. This force F is applied externally and has a value equal to ten units. The pendulum will be pulled in the direction of F. The pendulum bob will have a displacement both vertically and horizontally. When these three forces are in equilibrium, we can analyze them using the Parallelogram of Forces.  The angle ‘a’ can be calculated using basic trigonometry and comes out as equal to 9.46 degrees.

This analysis is usually covered in school-level physics or mathematics.

Sin(a) = F/T1  or  T1= F/Sin(a)
Cos(a) = Mg/T1  or  T1 = Mg/Cos(a)

I believe…..

In this slide, we are going to determine the horizontal and vertical displacements of the pendulum bob. The displaced angle is 9.46 degrees. From trigonometry, the horizontal displacement (dX) is equal to the length of the string (L) multiplied by Sin(a). The vertical displacement (dH) is equal to L minus Y which is L minus L multiplied by Cos(a).

I believe…..

In physics, the work done is equal to the force applied multiplied by the displacement of the object.  This calculation uses vector mathematics.  By ‘vector mathematics’, we mean that the direction needs to be taken into account.

One common way is:
(1)      To resolve the force into its vertical and horizontal components.
(2)      To resolve the displacement into it’s vertical and horizontal components.
(3)     The horizontal work done is equal to the horizontal component of the force multiplied by the horizontal displacement.  In this case, the horizontal work done is equal to F multiplied by L multiplied by the Sine of angle ‘a’.
(4)   The vertical work done is equal to the vertical component of the force multiplied by the vertical displacement.  In this case, the vertical work done is equal to Mg multiplied by L multiplied by (1 minus the Cosine of angle ‘a’).

It is important to realize that horizontal force cannot do vertical work because the direction of the force and the direction of displacement are at right angles to each other.  Thus the vertical work is not done by the supplied horizontal force.

One common mistake is to assume that all energy supplied is from the horizontal pull without doing the detailed force, work and energy analysis.

After we substituted the chosen values, the horizontal work performed by F has a value of 1.61 units.  The vertical work performed by the string has a value of 0.8 units approximately.

The ratio of horizontal energy to vertical energy is thus 1.61 divided by 0.8 which equals 2.01.  Therefore, approximately 2 parts of horizontal energy Lead-out one part of vertical energy.   This is the essence of the Lee-Tseung Theory.

I believe.....

In this slide, we summarize what we have discussed so far.

When we pull the pendulum with a horizontal force F, the horizontal component of the tension of the string T1 x Sin(a) will be equal to F.  There will be no further motion.  However, work has been done by the external force F and the amount of this work is equal to F x L x Sin(a).  

At the same time, the pendulum bob also has a vertical displacement dH.  The vertical component of the tension of the string T1 x Cos(a) is responsible for moving the bob upwards.  At the point of equilibrium, T1 x Cos(a) is equal to the weight of the bob (Mg, 60 units).  

The work done is different from that provided by the external horizontal force F.

The vertical work is actually done by Gravity via the string.  It is equal to Mg x dH or (Mg x L x (1-cos(a))).  Thus we say that the external force F, leads out gravitational energy.  This cycle is very short.  We do not need to wait for water to evaporate and come down as rain again as in the case of a hydro-electric scheme.

We should use this Lead-Out energy.  It is pollution free, abundant and virtually inexhaustible.

I believe.....

Most mathematicians and physicists can do the calculations with no problems.  However, some forum members may not do so well.

In the attachment, there is a spreadsheet that will help the average physics student or engineer.

The new problem is: If the weight of the pendulum bob is now 100 units and the horizontal force remains at 10 units, what is the new ratio of horizontal energy to vertical energy?

You may use the spreadsheet to help you. *** modified to provide value of angle directly.

God granted us virtually inexhaustible, pollution free gravitational energy that can even be harnessed in outer space.  Are we that stupid as not to use it?  
« Last Edit: 2011-05-04, 08:05:57 by ltseung888 »

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of leading-out/bringing-in magnetic energy. 

He gave me the inspiration to get Ms. Forever Yuen to do the magnetic pendulum experiment.  Ms. Yuen replaced the ordinary pendulum bob with a magnet and put an additional magnet below the new magnetic bob.  The period of oscillation charged.

1.    If gravitational energy can be led-out via pulse-pushing an ordinary pendulum, we must be able to lead-out magnetic energy via pulse-pushing a magnetic pendulum in a magnetic field.  From reply 4-10, we can see that the actual gravitational energy led-out will depend on the gravitational constant g

2.   We cannot change g easily.  But we can change the magnetic field easily with external magnets or electromagnets (coils).

3.   The use of the magnetic field is even better because we can vary its strength, its direction and even turn it on or off.

4.  The smallest magnet theoretically is an orbiting electron around the nucleus.  It is similar to a DC current in a coil.  Magnetic property of attraction and repulsion will be experienced.  We call this a dipole.  All objects consist of atoms or molecules.  There are trillions of atoms and hence orbiting electrons surrounding us. 

5.   Normally these orbiting electrons or dipoles are orientated in random directions and their net magnetic effects cancel out.  The exceptions are the magnetic substances. 

6.     There are ferromagnetic substances that can be turned to a magnet in the presence of a magnetic field and revert back to a non-magnetic state as soon as the magnetic field is removed.

7.   We can imagine the dipoles in a ferromagnetic substance as similar to a pendulum in oscillation.  The pulsing is not mechanical but electrical.  Instead of leading-out or bringing-in gravitational energy, we lead-out or bring-in electron motion energy.

8.   If we use the value 1 as the standard for air (the term permeability is used scientifically), some ferromagnetic substances have value in the thousands.  This explains why we should use ferromagnetic substances in our transformers.

9.   In electrical system, we can vary the Inductance L, Capacitance C and Resistance R values (LCR circuits) to produce oscillating or resonating circuits.  We can compare these circuits to the swing.  If the swing could lead-out gravitational energy, these circuits should be able to lead-out electron motion energy.

Now, we truly understand resonance.  In resonance, the externally pulsing forces will not damp the vibration out.  They will add their energy to the system.  Thus the amplitude of vibration or oscillation will increase.  If there is a suitable feedback mechanism, the increase in energy will be exponential.   This is the (1+0.X)*(1+0.X)*(1+0.X)….. effect where X can be a tinny number.

When we accept the lead-out or bring-in energy theory, resonance is easy to explain.  Inventions that use the virtually inexhaustible energy such as kinetic energy of air molecules, gravitational energy and electron motion energy are possible.

The World energy crisis is theoretically over.  All we need to do is to focus on this type of research.  The stigma of working on the “impossible perpetual motion machine” will be over.

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of the Forever Lead-out Electromagnetic Energy Transformer (FLEET).

1.  Magnetic fields can be produced by the rotating electrons around the nucleus.  These are the smallest magnets or dipoles.  These dipoles are normally bound by the molecular structure and the net magnetic effect is not evident except in the case of magnetic materials.

2.  If disturbed by an external magnetic field, the dipoles of some materials exhibit high magnetic fields and then revert back when the magnetic field is removed.  These are known as ferromagnetic substances.  The property is call permeability.  This action is similar to pulsing a pendulum or pushing a vibrating spring.  Energy from the orbiting electrons is led-out or brought-in to the system.

3.  There are trillions of electrons associated with any object.  These rotating electrons have vast quantities of energy.  If some of such energy is led-out (or brought-in) into a machine, this machine will show virtually unlimited energy.

4.  There is no violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  Such machines exchange energy with their surroundings and may turn the surrounding cold instead of hot.  This may even reverse the effect of global warming.

5.  There is no need to have physical rotation of the device.  Electric or magnetic flux changes will suffice.

5.  FLEET relies on the LCR matching (or resonance tuning) of the electronic components and the physical layout of the circuits.

6.  PhysicsProf posted a picture of FLEET Prototype A showing the above effect with an apparent COP greater than 1. (Reply 305)
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=538.msg9653#msg9653

7. Many FLEET prototypes demonstrated the same effect in Hong Kong and China since July 13, 2010.  An example is shown below.  The Input Instantaneous Power Curve is shown on the LHS and the Output Instantaneous Power Curve is shown on the RHS.  It is obvious that the graph on the RHS covers a larger area.  That is equivalent to saying that the COP is greater than 1.

I believe the Almighty has granted me the understanding of the link between chemical energy and electromagnetic energy

1.   Chemical energy is due the rearrangement of the electron cloud surrounding the molecules.
2.   With different arrangement of the electron cloud, there will be different chemical energy.  This is the reason why some chemical reactions absorb energy and some chemical reactions release energy.  The energy can be in the form of heat or even explosions.
3.   There is a permanent rearrangement.  Thus there is no need for constant exchange with the outside environment.  The Law of Conservation of Energy is obeyed.
4.   With the FLEET prototypes, there will be temporary re-arrangement of the electrons.  This temporary re-arrangement from arrangement A to arrangement B will have different levels of energy.  Thus the extra energy can be led-out or brought-in into the system.
5.   Unlike chemical reactions, the arrangement is temporary; the FLEET prototypes will try to draw energy from the neighboring atoms to restore from arrangement B to arrangement A.  There will be a constant energy exchange propagating from the Fleet Prototype.  The scenario is similar to the sound wave, the process decreases in amplitude rapidly in all six directions.

Amen.

I believe in the Almighty.  He granted me the true understanding of how to measure the Input and Output Power when the waveform is pulsed, non AC or DC.  The technique was taught to me by Prof. Kenneth Cheong in Hong Kong.  It was confirmed by a number of other Professors in Electrical Engineering Departments in various places.

1. Instantaneous Power = Instantaneous Voltage x Instantaneous Current
2. The above statement is true no matter the power is AC, DC or pulsed.
3. An oscilloscope can capture the Instantaneous Voltage and display that as a waveform.
4. An oscilloscope can capture the Instantaneous Voltage across a one ohm resistor.  That value can be used as the Instantaneous Current.
5. The Product of 3 and 4 gives the Instantaneous Power.
6. Some good oscilloscopes can automatically provide 5 and display that in graphical form.
7. Some better oscilloscopes can do the integration or send the data out to a computer to do the integration of the Power over time.  The result of the integration gives the Input and Output Energy over that period.
8. The Coefficient of Performance {COP} is the ratio of the Output Energy over the Input Energy for the same period. 
9. If the waveforms are repeatable, we can also use the mean or average function to get the mean Power.  Make sure that the mean or average function is applied after the multiplication or after the Instantaneous Power Curve has been obtained.
10. The known parties with oscilloscopes and FLEET prototypes are:

a.   Mr. Aaron Quant in Hong Kong.  Mr. Quant conducted the Workshop at Hong Kong University on Oct 9, 2010 where a Student Felix produced a FLEET prototype of Tseung FLEET Comparison Index of greater than 280.
b.   Prof. Dennis Leung of Hong Kong University.  Prof. Leung helped to organize the above Workshop.
c.   Mr. Tong Po Chi and his son Miller Tong in Hong Kong.  Miller is a student trained by Lawrence Tseung and he demonstrated the FLEET prototypes multiple times in Hong Kong.  They are working with Dr. James Wong and funded by Mr. Conroy Cheng.
d.   Dr. Raymond Ting in Hong Kong.  Dr. Ting helps the Chinese Government to evaluate new inventions.  He has two oscilloscopes in his laboratory.  He produced the best prototype using seven-inch air toroids.  His secondary has a capacitor and a variable resistor.
e.   PhysicsProf (retired) has more than one FLEET prototypes but he uses the oscilloscope at his University seventy miles away.  He produced the screen shots with rms Power values on Jan 22, 2011.  See reply 350 at:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=538.msg9653#msg9653
f.   Mr. Lawrence Tseung has the teaching prototype with Tseung FLEET Comparison Index greater than 200.  He is waiting for access to two good oscilloscopes in Irvine area to do the confirmation.
g.   Poynt99 has two good oscilloscopes.  He needs to either build a prototype or wait for a good prototype to be shipped to him.
h.   Others that prefer not to have their information disclosed at this time.

Making the best of the scientific discussions

Many good threads turned sour.  Many got so huge that learning from them became impossible.  Many got hijacked into talking about something else.  Many got into personal insults and heated non-scientific exchanges.

I now propose an improved format to make our scientific discussions more productive and truly benefit the World.

The improvements are as follows:
1.   A topic is clearly identified.  A brief description will be presented first.
2.   A small number of “fighters” are invited into the “ring”.  The number should be between two to five.  These fighters are responsible for thoroughly discussing the topic.  The eyes of the World will be on them.  They must vow to focus on the topic and avoid all personal insults or deliberate diversions.
3.   These fighters will fight in a moderated thread.  Only they and a moderator (referee) are allowed to post.  That will help to keep the fight focused.  The moderator cannot be a fighter in this ring.
4.   So that all others can voice their opinions, there will be an associated thread allowing all to post.
5.   After a certain time to be determined by the moderator, the fight will stop and the thread locked.  If necessary, a new fight can start on the same or similar topic. 

We can start with a trial fight.  We can invite members to become fighters or moderator.  The first topic can be as follows:

If an invention uses X units of supplied energy and it can lead-out or bring-in Y units of existing energy from the surrounding, the effective total input energy to the system is X+Y units.  If there were no loss, X+Y units will appear in the output.

If the invention can loopback X units of energy back to input, that X unit can again lead-out or bring-in Y units of energy from the surrounding, the invention can keep itself running and have Y units of energy continuously to use.

Such a machine is NOT the impossible perpetual motion machine.  It does not violate any Laws of Physics.

Now I would like to invite forum members to become fighters and moderator.  Once we have these volunteers, we shall set up the threads for them and for the on-lookers.  The above topic will be thoroughly examined and discussed in depth to the benefit of the World.  They can PM me for this trial fight.

*** This particular post will appear in the ltseung888 bench and in a number of threads in this OUR forum.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

g.   Poynt99 has two good oscilloscopes.  He needs to either build a prototype or wait for a good prototype to be shipped to him.

Lawrence,

I am going to build one this weekend. However, the preference would be to test one of your own units, and preferably one that you feel exhibits COP>>1 without having to perform any tuning or major adjustments, "out of the box".

Is it possible that you can arrange this? I would be happy to test the unit with the scopes and probes I have available. I am also wanting to test the unit with two older Tek scopes, TDS3012B, as I have two of these as well. These are similar to the one the professor was using at the U, but these are 100MHz.

PS. Has the professor indeed decided to discontinue posting here?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

When to use rms value for comparison?

There appears to be some misunderstanding of rms value and exactly when to use it.

The answer is as follows:
1.   The term rms stands for root mean square.  For a true sine wave, there will be values on the positive side and the same values will appear on the negative side.  If we take the mean or average value, the result is zero.
2.   Since we cannot compare two zero sine waves with the mean value, the industry devised the concept of root mean square.  Essentially, the value is taken (either positive or negative) and then the value is multiplied by itself or squared.
3.   For a positive number (e.g. 5), the squared value is 25 positive.  For a negative number (e.g. -5), the squared value is also 25 positive.  Thus, only the actual numeric value is effectively used.
4.   In sampling a waveform, there may be many (e.g. 100) sampling points.  There will be 100 squared numbers.  The mean of these 100 squared numbers is taken.  Then the square root function is applied.
5.   Thus different sine waves can be compared with the rms value.

Once we understand the basic method, we know that we should apply this technique in the case when the voltage or current has positive and negative components.  In fact, even if we are not sure, we can use the rms value for comparison purposes.  We cannot go wrong in all cases!

Thus when the PhysicsProf and his experienced University colleague displayed their screen shots, they chose to display the rms Power value.  That is the CORRECT and scientifically acceptable display.

Hope this explanation helps all.  Science is reason and understanding.  Science is not dogma or the belief or experience of an individual or a group of individuals no matter their position or background.

Is the tuning fork on resonance boxes an overunity device?

I was explaining the lead-out energy theory to an Electrical Engineering Graduate.  He asked the very pointed question.

If two or more identical tuning forks can lead-out or bring-in the molecular energy of the moving molecules of air, should the tuning fork(s) be considered as overunity devices?

The Input Energy is that of striking the first tuning fork.
The Output Energy is the combined louder and longer sound.

If we approximate the Input Energy as equivalent to the sound produced by the single tuning fork alone, then the answer is obvious.  The Output Energy is greater than the Input Energy.  That will provide a COP > 1.  From that point of view, the tuning fork(s) can be treated as overunity devices.

However, I would like to use the term – lead-out or bring-in energy devices.  The resonating tuning forks definitely are lead-out or bring-in energy devices. 

God provides us with simple answers.  Humans make them complicated.

The Miracle

When Jesus turned 5 pieces of bread and 2 fishes into a feast for thousands, it is easy to see who performed the Miracle.  The thousands who ate the meal were witnesses to the Miracles.  They were special because they participated in the Miracle.

When Moses took the Jews out of Egypt and called upon the Lord to part the Red Sea, he was not the Miracle Worker.  He was the instrument used by the Lord to perform the Miracle.  The thousands who crossed the Red Sea were testimonial to the Miracle.  They were part of the happenings of the Miracle.

The solution to the Energy Crisis to me is a Miracle.  It is especially true because God chose an old, retired man with two previous strokes.  The man has poor vision and bad hearing.  His reaction time is slow.  His speech is often blurred.  He has no money, no resources or organization to back him.  His is a most unlikely candidate to crack the hard nuts of science.  It is difficult to imagine that he can get the crown jewel of modern science – solving the Energy Crisis.

He is NOT the Miracle Worker.  He is the instrument used by the Lord to perform the Miracle.  He is like one of the thousands who participated in the feast of bread and fish.  He is like the blind who now can see; the cripple that can now walk.  The Lord works his Miracles through this poor old man.

Lead-out/Bring-in Energy will succeed not because of the efforts of the old man.   It is because it is a Miracle from the Almighty.  Many will participate in this modern day Miracle.  You may become a witness or a participant of this Devine Miracle.

Bless the Lord.  All Honor and Glory are His. Amen.

Leapfrogging the technology

The FLEET technology is being evaluated by PhysicsProf, Poynt99 and the Physics Society of Beijing.  I am confident that the results will be positive.

The Joule Ringer technology started by Lasersaber will have better performance than FLEET.  It can use a battery to charge capacitors.  The charged capacitors can then light up LED, CFLs etc for a long time.  The COP is expected to be much more than 1.

One of the original plans for FLEET was to create loopback so that the battery can be taken out.  The Joule Ringer has already achieved that.  We can wait and then replicate the experiments.

Instead of following the steps of Joule Ringer, we can now go for the large air core toroids and see if we can achieve the Steven Mark TPU results.  It is a matter of resonance tuning.  Many people said that the Joule Thief cannot be an overunity device.  The FLEET has proven them wrong.  The Joule Ringer will pour more salt on their wounds.  Both of these are resonance or pseudo resonance circuits.

The Steven Mark TPU is likely to be another resonance circuit.  Many people failed to replicate it.  Many people failed to make the Joule Thief overunity also.  Failure by others does not mean the end of that research.  They do not have the lead-out/bring-in energy theory to guide them.

The Tiger mom type of training of achieving the best and never give up is helpful.  (Either the problem cracks or we crack! – the equivalent Silicon Valley Mentality.)

Let one of the teams leapfrog the Joule Ringer.  Amen.

The Energetic Forum

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7434-lee-tseung-lead-out-bring-energy-theory.html

I started a thread on the Energetic Forum.  The response appeared to be much more scientific.  The moderator Aaron provided some good comments.

Visit that site for more posts and discussions.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 07:38:37