PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:59:59
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: United Nations Seminar/Workshop  (Read 28698 times)
Group: Guest
How can we improve the Milkovic 2 stage Pendulum?

One simple improvement is to replace the swinging pendulum on the LHS with an unbalanced wheel.

With the pendulum, the rate of lead-out energy production is dependent on the period of oscillation of the pendulum.  That is determined by the length of the pendulum string.

With unbalanced wheel, we can control the rate of rotation.  The size of the device can be reduced.

The next improvement is to change the simple weight up and down movement with a shaft rotation.  Another wheel can be turned with increased torque and energy.

From the outside and viewed from the uninformed, we seem to rotate one wheel and gained more torque and energy from another wheel.  They will say that it is not possible.  Some will again use the argument of violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  Some may say that if the mechanism is this simple, people must have discovered it long ago.  Some may challenge me to build it.

From the Lead-out energy theory, such an improved device is logical and scientific.  The result is guaranteed.  Are there any good engineers out there???

The Divine Wine will be served by many.

The self-looped Milkovic 2 stage Pendulum inspired design.

Note that the rotational rate of the unbalanced wheel on the RHS can be the same as the shaft driven wheel on the LHS as discussed in my last post.

This means a simple belt or chained connection between the two wheels may be sufficient for the loop-back.  When we start the rotation by spinning the unbalanced wheel to a certain rpm, the feedback mechanism can take over.  If properly designed with little frictional loss, there will be additional energy available to generate electricity or do other useful work.  Gravitational energy will be continuously led-out or brought-in.

Simple construction!  Are there any good engineers willing to take on the challenge???

If leading-out gravitational energy is possible, leading-out magnetic energy MUST be possible.  Lead-out or Bring-in Energy Machines are theoretically and practically sound.  Amen.

Who wants to question the Divine Revelations?

There are some questions raised in the Any Proof thread in overunity.com forum.

I am going to put the full explanation of the Divine Revelation 2.xls here first.

After comments or a few days, I shall post the same or improved information in that thread.
« Last Edit: 2012-03-29, 03:28:45 by ltseung888 »

(from eatenbyagrue at overunity.com Any Proof? thread)
There is a mechanism in the pendulum that changes the direction of the force - it is the string.  The bob wants to fall, but the string does not let it.  The bob wants to remain level as it is being moved, but the string will not let it.  The function is similar to an inclined plane.

Dear eatenbyagrue,

Please think more about your comparison with the inclined plane.

The pulse-pushed Pendulum is unique in that it can lead-out gravitational energy.  We used the simplest case of applying a horizontal force to it when it is at rest. 

You said that the mechanism was the string that changes the direction of the force.  It is correct.  But if it is correct, we can then apply the Laws of Physics to resolve it into two components – the vertical and the horizontal.  That is our analysis.  Are you saying that we cannot resolve the force from the string (tension) into these components?  Please think and consult your professors and knowledgeable physicist friends.

We can apply the Laws of Physics to any real situation.  This is regarded as the ultimate test of these Laws.  Sometimes we might have overlooked some factors and misapplied such Laws.  In the example outlined in Divine Revelation 2.xls, there are NO mistakes or misapplication.

The scientists in the past misapplied the Law of Conservation of Energy to the whole class of lead-out or bring-in energy machines.  These machines bring-in existing energy from the environment.

You should enjoy arguments but should not be eaten by them.

When sowing seeds, some may fall on hard rock.  I leave it in the hands of the Almighty.

Now that the explanation file on Divine Revelation 2.xls is complete, I do not need to engage in unnecessary re-explanation again.  Some seeds may still land on hard rock.

Here is the email extract from Mr. Wang Shen He yesterday.
蒋先生:十分想念!你何时回深圳看看我的磁动力小跑车!另外磁动力机还得加大技术转让宣传!王沈河致

Translated:

Dear Mr. Tseung,

When are you coming back to Shenzhen to see my magnet-driven electric sports car?  Please help to promote the technology transfer more.

Regards,
Wang Shen He

I shall be back in China towards the end of April.  If possible, some details of the magnet-driven electric car will be revealed.

Need any more proof???

I have good news. I finally succeed in building the joule thief. I think the problem was with extra wires I have at the end and I also had to rewind the coil to make it more uniformed.  It can light up using only one battery. Even a drained battery works as well!!! Oh I am so excited right now. Please let me know what I should do next.  

Julian

The next step is to turn the basic Joule Thief to an overunity FLEET that can be demonstrated on the oscilloscope.

Amen.
« Last Edit: 2012-04-01, 03:02:07 by ltseung888 »

Apache and team achieved the 1KW Output Goal.   I did the recharging circuit.  See the attached.

Commercial products should be available soon.  Many teething problems still need to be overcome.  But the prototype is available for demonstration today.

Amazing Grace.

5 KW Home Generator Unit round the corner?

Put five 1KW prototypes together?  That is far too easy.

Divine Revelation is above human thoughts.

Dr. Julian Tree has produced a FLEET prototype with COP around 12.

See:
http://itree.org/fleet/

Another server of the Divine Wine???

Dear Julian,

Dr. Raymond Ting did the Divine Revelation 1 experiment yesterday in Hong Kong.  See the attached diagram.

Before the experiment, he said, "The only source of Input is the Constant Sound from the Signal Generator.  There is no other source of energy.  The sound may appear louder.  But that is just via reflection or some kind of focusing effect.  I understand resonance.  There is absolutely no energy coming in from the outside at resonance."

After the experiment, he said, "The sound is definitely much louder.  Can we assume that a louder sound is associated with a higher energy?  The cup cannot be a source of energy.  But at resonance, it can help to produce a much louder sound throughout the room.  The professors and textbooks never taught that energy could be led-out (or bring-in) at resonance.  Can they be wrong?"

Tseung: "If energy of air molecules can be brough-in at sound resonance, can electron motion energy be brough-in at electrical resonance?"

Please do the experiment.  This is a very convincing experiment as the resulting sound is much louder.  It is very convincing.  Make sure you use the right equipment.  You can see the same experiment when you visit Apache.

May God guide us all.

Lawrence

The blind peru scientist has a better design than the improved Milkovic.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/11282-awarded-machine-multiply-force-motor-free-energy.html

See the video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pJfiDmWaXuA

Attached is the theory that applies to both inventions.  See the design page in particular.

Some comments on the improved Milkovic (design A) and the Peru Force Multiplier (design B)

1.  Design A uses an unbalanced wheel to simulate the pendulum.  The Centripetal Force at the right time and right position will lift the heavier weight.  This leads-out gravitational energy.  The heavier weight was modified to be a crank shaft.  This crank shaft will have increased torque and increased energy.  If some of these increased energy is fed-back to the unbalanced wheel, the system will self-run.

2. Design A is further modified to have the unbalanced wheel to drive a crank-shaft mechanism on the RHS.  This can drive the crank-shaft mechanism on the LHS.  The crank shaft mechanism on the LHS is further modified to use an unbalanced wheel.  What would happen?

3. The crank-shaft mechanism on the RHS will lead-out gravitational energy to drive the crank-shaft mechanism on the LHS.  The crank-shaft mechanism on the LHS will lead-out gravitational energy to drive the crank-shaft mechanism on the RHS.  They reinforce each other.

4. Thus if a low-power motor starts and drives the crank-shaft mechanism on the RHS, the system will automatically lead-out gravitational energy to increase the power of the system.  The system may use the crank-shaft mechanism on the LHS to drive a much higher load.  The low-power motor may even be taken off.  (It may be kept for restarting and tuning purposes.)

5.  The belt mechanism is optional but may help to balance out both sides.  Does this look like Design B???  In reality, two unbalanced wheels at the two ends of a lever can lead-out gravitational energy – more efficient than a simple pulse-pushed pendulum.

6.  If we do not want to use unbalanced wheels, we need to add other mechanisms.  This appears to be the case with the Peru design.  Have we improved the Peru design already just by understanding the lead-out energy theory?  Or is it part of the Divine Revelation 2 ???

Amen.

« Last Edit: 2012-05-03, 17:36:05 by ltseung888 »

First attempt to explain the Peru Force Multiplier.

Improved Peru Force Multiplier Device.

Can Divine Revelation 2 be this simple?

Thank you to the Almighty.

The self-looped FLEET Demonstration

Attached is the schematics for the self-looped demonstration.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:59:59