PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 23:53:35
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262522 times)

Please assure all who are interested that your memory is not playing tricks on you.

It was a vert striking comment. no tricks.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Paul,

I have known  muDped since long before this forum and I have never heard him even imply that free energy was "rubbish".  You claim he has, so you need to repost the thread where he said that or admit you don't KNOW that he said that.

Respectfully,
Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

A lot of noise in the forums...

It may relate to COP26 where the world leaders claimed global warming is much worse than expected. China and Russia were missing in action which was no surprise. There basically still living in the dark ages under authoritarian rule and are hopeless.

There is much confusion and most seem desperate. They have literally no workable solutions to the multitude of problems they created. Most talk of carbon capture which is a lesson in stupidity. So they burned fossil fuels for energy and now want to consume even more energy to capture CO2?. That's like trying to put out a fire with deisel fuel.

I find the whole fiasco very strange, apparently everyone has everything figured out, they just can't succeed at anything that matters. I found this to be true and everyone is a rocket scientist until they actually have to prove there intelligence...then it turns into a cluster!@#$.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Paul,

I have known  muDped since long before this forum and I have never heard him even imply that free energy was "rubbish".  You claim he has, so you need to repost the thread where he said that or admit you don't KNOW that he said that.

Respectfully,
Carroll

You are quite right, Carroll.

But it is quite a task. It was a year or so ago. The scene in which the post was made was that the illuminati or whatever were on the brink of a major event, as highlighted in some well produced but flaky site and he wasn't being taken seriously. The issue was: Why were we all preoccupied with this nonsensical free energy stuff when life as we know it is going down the pan?

I'll try and find it - but, of course, it may have been deleted. But if I quoted it in my reply, I think it can't be.

Group: Tinkerer

To JimBoot and all of our friends in Australia, the UK, New  Zealand and Canada too:

Please keep us informed of your situational difficulties.

If there is anything we can do to offer support please tell us.

We are wishing the Very Best for all of you!!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

To JimBoot and all of our friends in Australia, the UK, New  Zealand and Canada too:

If there is anything we can do to offer support please tell us.

We are wishing the Very Best for all of you!!
Thanks mate. We are here now. Substitute the date and change the group being targeted to UnVx'd . Melbourne. More and more people are waking up to how they have been conned. There are protests every day. You want see them on the news though. I've become a "White Rose" bumper sticker producer . It's a worldwide movement to stop these fascists.

mudped

Here in Alberta the majority got vaccinated and moved on with there life. Our numbers were the highest in Canada for a while but are now dropping quickly as everyone gets vaccinated. We did our part and moved on...

Most all my conservative friends here also agreed with my observation. The only Canadians not vaccinated are generally always on the far right who bought into all the American fox news propaganda. So most Canadians are fully aware that all this anti-vaccination, anti-science, anti-health care rhetoric is coming directly from your country. In Canada it's not a right/left issue it's misinformation and false propaganda coming from the U.S. specifically.

I thought it was kind of funny that most Canadians think all Americans are basically the same regardless of what they claim. So in the "We versus Them" equation your the "Them" not "We Canadians", we Canadians all stick together.

I would also note the majority of all anti-clean energy, anti-renewable energy and anti-free energy propaganda is coming from your country, the U.S. . Can you explain why that is?...

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

mudped
Here in Alberta the majority got vaccinated and moved on with there life. Our numbers were the highest in Canada for a while but are now dropping quickly as everyone gets vaccinated. We did our part and moved on...

This is observed elsewhere. I saw a news report saying that in the UK, out of 75 people in hospital or who have died from covid, 74 were unvaccinated.

mudped

Most all my conservative friends here also agreed with my observation. The only Canadians not vaccinated are generally always on the far right who bought into all the American fox news propaganda. So most Canadians are fully aware that all this anti-vaccination, anti-science, anti-health care rhetoric is coming directly from your country. In Canada it's not a right/left issue it's misinformation and false propaganda coming from the U.S. specifically.

I thought it was kind of funny that most Canadians think all Americans are basically the same regardless of what they claim. So in the "We versus Them" equation your the "Them" not "We Canadians", we Canadians all stick together.

I would also note the majority of all anti-clean energy, anti-renewable energy and anti-free energy propaganda is coming from your country, the U.S. . Can you explain why that is?...

Regards
AC
unless you’ve had your third jab you’ll be unvxd soon.

Paul
This is observed elsewhere. I saw a news report saying that in the UK, out of 75 people in hospital or who have died from covid, 74 were unvaccinated.

In Canada we also became aware that only unvaccinated people were getting infected and ending up in hospital. We then concluded that all the unvaccinated were the reason Covid was still rising and our businesses were shut down and the economy in trouble. So in Canada there is a great deal of blowback against the unvaccinated and the U.S. propaganda which created this mess.

In Canada the pandemic seems to have brought all Canadians closer together and most see Biden/trump as the same problem. It's not a right or left issue here but extremism, inclusion and misinformation from the U.S. in general. I don't think the U.S. realizes how much credibility they have lost in the last few years.

The greater majority of all Canadians have rejected all this propaganda and are focusing on getting back to normal and moving on. I'm also done with this nonsense and have a new found focus on free energy and making progress. In my opinion the storm is just about over and were beginning to see the light...

Regards
AC

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
unless you’ve had your third jab you’ll be unvxd soon.

I have my 3rd at the end of this month, 6 months since my 2nd, I will be 71 in two months' time. My father-in-law is 87 and has had 3, he has also recovered from colon cancer, and now is fitter than me.

China is having a big rise in new cases of the new strain, and there are many areas in lockdown, there is only one way to control this and that is to vaccinate, we are going to have to live with this, like it or not. I vaccinate against the flu every year and have done it for 10yrs now, it works the same way except the covid now is many times more dangerous.

You need to get real, this is not a government thing, in fact, it is a huge headache for ALL governments.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

The quotation which is attributed  to Mark Twain about being fooled:

Quote from: Mark Twain (ostensibly)

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

has certainly proved itself to be True!

Most of the commentary has been an "echo" of the Mainstream Narrative.

Thankfully, we still have a few Critical Thinkers onboard who are able to pierce the veil and discern the awful Truth about what is really happening.

The New Science, just like the New Normal, is a monstrous distortion which it seems few are able to critically examine.

Is Critical Thinking now obsolete for the many of you?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Ambassador

Critical thinking is innate to the thinking of most FE researchers
However
And as already mentioned

This is A very volatile topic to discuss here.. sites and persons being censored globally for such ...( and way off forum theme)
which as already mentioned ...Admin has  recently stated in updated terms of service agreement  ( for just this purpose) that topics which can cause issues ( which this off theme topic does )

Will have liabilities passed onto persons causing such problems here ( IP address etc )

And as already stated, if site is removed... ?

Who will cover the owners liability or time to repair?

Walking into somebody else’s house with a can of gas and matches ?

Edit for comment below

Mudped
We are guests
I try to follow the wishes of my host ,

And never bring misery to his house .

The forum theme has plenty of risk !

If I wish to pursue interests outside the scope of acceptable
Forum discussions here, I visit venues geared towards that!

Here we have a global venue , with all manner of interests
Hopefully the forum theme is something we share in common.

To risk loosing this venue? ( as another was removed recently in collateral damage of a much bigger venue)
To me is beyond a discussion I am capable of having ( I don’t own the house we are guests in )

And we already had this discussion months back when the forum took a tremendous good turn towards
Theme topics
And the forum owner changed terms of service agreement to remove these types of liabilities!

« Last Edit: 2021-11-03, 21:37:13 by Chet K »

Chet,

After you have read what you've written above, tell us:

Where are you?

Are you in some Communist Tyranny Location?

What has caused you to become so fearful and so hyperbolic?

Has anyone told you that you've changed in recent months?

Have you taken the Experimental mRNA?

What is to account for this display of paranoia?

just wondering...

For Physics Prof:

Tokyo is back to normal (almost.)

« Last Edit: 2021-11-04, 01:51:03 by muDped »

mudped
Are you in some Communist Tyranny Location?
What has caused you to become so fearful and so hyperbolic?
Has anyone told you that you've changed in recent months?
Have you taken the Experimental mRNA?
What is to account for this display of paranoia?

That's a lot to unpack, mudped.

So because...
A)Chet believes you are echoing more religious/political propaganda which could be harmful to the forum.

You implied that...
B)He is a fearful, hyperbolic, communist who has changed because of Experimental mRNA making him paranoid.

Wow...

Personally I would just ban you and be done with it. You offer nothing with respect to free energy or progress of any kind and are a liability in every sense of the word.

Regards
AC

Quote from: Extreme Marxist Leftist AC
Personally I would just ban you and be done with it.

You offer nothing with respect to free energy or progress of any kind and are a liability in every sense of the word.

Regards
AC

Thanks AC for confirming once again your extremist ideology.

The sort of "progress" that you seem to be  advocating is regressive and is inimical to true growth and development of peaceful and beneficial exploitation of True Free Energy.

You'll be waking up soon and will finally realize just how massively our World and its Peoples have been deceived.

When you humbly ask at that time to be re-integrated with the Normies of Humanity you'll be lovingly welcomed and embraced.

And yes, Free Energy will be available to ALL!

Bon Appetit!

You'll be waking up soon and will finally realize just how massively our World and its Peoples have been deceived.

It's always "soon" with you, mudped. It never happens.

I remember you saying late December/early January that you were having to sign off the site to prepare for The Grand Event, or whatever you were calling it. It didn't happen on Jan 6th; it never happens.

Group: Professor

Thanks for the video mudped.  I will say that the Japanese..very active in fe, fusion

Quote from: Impatient Paul-R
It's always "soon" with you, mudped. It never happens.

I remember you saying late December/early January that you were having to sign off the site to prepare for The Grand Event, or whatever you were calling it.

It didn't happen on Jan 6th; it never happens.

What was planned to happen did indeed happen to begin the course of events which are yet transpiring and revealing what has been hidden.

Soon is relative and when the process concludes it will indeed seem soon.

Not as quickly perhaps as you were expecting, or in the manner you thought, but it is ongoing and progressing towards the desired end.

Some revelation and change has already occurred and there is much more on tap.

The pace is accelerating.

The "Narrative" is disintegrating.

Are you surprised?

Physics Prof.,

Yes, the Japanese are very innovative and highly creative.

Very intelligent and they learn new technologies very quickly.

When I first arrived in Japan in early 1961, while it was still not recovered from wartime devastation it was clearly ahead of American technology in some interesting ways.

Their determination and persistence are truly impressive.

This is where I served in Japan 1964-1968 and 1973-1977.

When the U.S. Navy took over the shipyard from the Imperial Japanese Navy in 1945, the shipyard motto "Nan Demo Dekimasu" was retained.

It means:  We Can Do Anything.

And they could!

As Greta Thunberg said "bla bla bla".
Everybody just keeps flapping there gums but very little ever changes more so human nature.

I heard a real free energy device will be disclosed to the public next year, that will be a real game changer. No more bla bla bla, he said she said or pie in the sky theories but a real scientific discovery which changes everything. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces and we can finally say we told you so...

Regards
AC

I heard a real free energy device will be disclosed to the public next year, that will be a real game changer.

Very interesting but we have heard this sort of report before. What scale will it operate at? Does the project require exotic or very expensive ingredients,  or even the dreaded unobtainium? Will we be enabled to participate?

Paul
Very interesting but we have heard this sort of report before. What scale will it operate at? Does the project require exotic or very expensive ingredients,  or even the dreaded unobtainium? Will we be enabled to participate?

I'm the Engineer other people called to test and evaluate FE devices and I'm very good at my job. It's kind of cool being on the other side of the fence and I can usually tell if a device is credible within 15 minutes of seeing it. It's not rocket science, how many real FE devices have you tested or seen working first hand, I have seen many and know many FE inventors.

All the chatter and indicators I'm seeing are moving towards disclosure and very soon.

No offense but either were in the loop and understand what's going on or were not. The fact is too many people have already figured out how this works and there telling friends who tell there friends and so on. At some point it reaches a critical mass and the proverbial jig is up...

What did you think was going to happen?, lol.

Regards
AC

What did you think was going to happen?, lol.

There are many ways. They can produce a unit for sale but, as you say, the secret won't last forever. They can try to, in effect, embed the business in resin and try and make it impregnable or they can try to patent an essential feature and release the drawings and MO on a licence basis.

What i am saying is: If the last option, is it likely to require major engineering or a kilo of element 115?

Paul
There are many ways. They can produce a unit for sale but, as you say, the secret won't last forever. They can try to, in effect, embed the business in resin and try and make it impregnable or they can try to patent an essential feature and release the drawings and MO on a licence basis.

Many are trying to sell the technology but many are starting to realize that money means little if the environment goes to hell and the economy collapses. Where are you going to hide if the world goes to hell in a handbasket?... nowhere.

What i am saying is: If the last option, is it likely to require major engineering or a kilo of element 115?

The basic technology uses two coils of wire and some switches. If McFarland Cook could do it in 1860 with basic hand tools in a wooden shed I'm sure many people could figure it out if they wanted. Do you consider a couple coils of wire and some switches "major engineering" because any teenager could probably put one together. In this respect the only thing lacking is knowledge and either we understand how this stuff works or we don't.

Regards
AC

We could think of the planet it this way...

If we divide the Earths habitable area by the population we get around 2.3 acres per person or 1/2 of a square city block.

This is your space and what you do in that space matters.
-How many resources do you have?, there obviously limited so how would you use them?.
-Where would you put all your garbage, would you bury it? what about water pollution?, burn it? that's air pollution.
-You have limited stuff to burn and a limited atmosphere, will you pollute all of it?, are there enough tree's and plants?, would they survive?.
-What about your family, more people means more consumption and pollution... remember you only have 2.3 acres and limited resources.
-What about energy?, obviously you can't burn everything because it can't regenerate fast enough and there's the pollution, solar?
-What about heating and air conditioning, food, water, clothing, appliances, tools and machinery?.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if we were living within the capacity of 2.3 acres or 1/2 city block most people would have died a long time ago.

They grow too fast, consume to much, pollute too much and use grossly inefficient energy systems. Which begs the question how anyone could think we haven't effected the water, atmosphere and climate on this planet. You have 1/2 city block to survive... use it well.

Regards
AC

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 23:53:35