PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:52:05
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Contact me  (Read 23541 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I have asked Peterae that user "Theoretical Research" be admitted to the forum. He is an engineer and scientist knows his way around electronics, benchwork and simulations He has made some interesting posts at OU.com regarding the TPU and an electro-gravitic device that he has built that seems to demonstrate some anomalies. The noise and flaming is too much over there.

Thus far he is working with ferrite cores that have a capacitive and inductive component. I'll leave it at that and hope that he joins us soon and starts a new thread for his work or places it on his bench.

Link is: http://overunity.com/17236/witness-the-free-energy-effect/#.WPYf8xIynlE

and here:  http://overunity.com/14643/successful-akula-30-watts-free-energy-device-solid-state-replication/msg503113/#msg503113

He has also posted here: http://overunity.com/15718/seeking-open-minded-theoretical-physicists/#.WPY9_hIynlE

Regards
« Last Edit: 2017-04-21, 21:31:55 by Peterae »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
I have asked Peterae that user "Theoretical Research" be admitted to the forum. He is an engineer and scientist knows his way around electronics, benchwork and simulations He has made some interesting posts at OU.com regarding the TPU and an electro-gravitic device that he has built that seems to demonstrate some anomalies. The noise and flaming is too much over there.
<snip>
Regards

Dear Ion, I'm a rank newbie at OUR; one day old.  I notice you inflect above there is a group of inner-circle people getting things done.  I don't want in... except that I were of some contributory worth to radio wave communications.  Don't think so.

But I would like to stand outside here (my introduction) and share a project that I think could come together... but only if noticed by people doing things...

A Ph.D tutored me in 2000-2001 on the Soviet computer science (Quasi Axiomatic Theory) that was developed in whole cloth and funded by DARPA for a CIA tool by 1.6 billion dollars (B).  I was young, dumb, and never got paid, and stayed "outside."  But I own my copyright of QAT proof, which was started and completed before DARPA went black.

Meanwhile, I grew up and gestated a mind-child that includes the QAT found only in spy contracting circles under NDA. 

I am 67.

I have learned recently that the military developed superluminal radio by listening to the quantum noise of a certain shape geometry activated in terahertz EM frequencies --in the 1990-s.  They 'filter the noise' to find the communication <-- which is superluminal on the quantum-floor.  And they modulate the noise as AM.  The noise-info came to me as previously 'leaked' by a guy I just met that knew too much about me.

I'm building an FM noise modulator/demodulator were the full system designed, using the Soviet spy code algorithms embedded in a/an FPGA. 

The signal received are those "sounds" per se of the vault of the universe, heard through the tension in the Coulomb field and it's mass-bound time-base (coupling vehicle).  I am a Frank Znidarsic fanatic, if you make the connection.  Electromagnetic coherence into that timing domain brings superluminal noise of the universe into the magnetic oscillator envelope <-- when the target of developing design to isolate and prismatically expand noise of the universe.

I appreciate the private-ness of this board, and do not have a clue what intellectual property worth I may be cogitating.  I was approached by the spook doctor just a few months ago, so I assume there is yet intelligence interests in the area he hasn't completed (N-dimensional analysis of a time-aligned sensor matrix for categorical-simultaneity trending as a mirror of the dynamics at play in randomality over time with only sparse sampling as it's a fractal analysis via emergent processing.)  The tech is quite simple.  Category trending paradigm is mind twisting (more like un-twisting).  The spook doctor is Paul S. Prueitt, Ph.D.

Anyway... I want to share that I think aliens would be communicating on the superluminal fabric of the universe. 

The CIA, Canadian intelligence, the Navy and all the rest met with Wilbert B. Smith on the very subject of magnetic coupling into what I call the Coulombic continuum (the matter lattice).  Smith broke into the mindset as a radio engineer, and is recorded at success in radio physics of a different origin.

The only people I hope to persuade are but a few toward builder collaboration of a hear-say duplication of military projects involving superluminal communication.   

And it would be nice to be surrounded by compliant friends that could weave our pooling IP into what may.

So nice.

Warmest regard, respecting and appreciating the efforts to organize people,
DonEM
Newbie Woodworker
Attempting to catch collaborative-traction in early retirement on a cliff over a horseshoe bend of Indian Creek in Southern Indiana

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
DonEM

I am sorry to advise you that Ion is no longer with us, he has departed for another world, he is very sadly missed but I feel he is still with us in spirit as I feel his input into my work as some kind of guidance. He was a passionate believer in the SM TPU right up till the last minute.

Please feel free to start a new topic as long as it is within the rules of this forum. I will contest your post on my thread, on my thread.

There is an influx of new faces on this forum and all new ideas are welcome.

I am a retired Industrial Engineer, nearly 71 years of age, and have been working on energies for many many years. I am also one of several radio HAMS on this forum.

Best regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:52:05