PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 08:58:05
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: If you knew how simple it was you would laugh  (Read 6246 times)
Group: Guest
I'm not sure someone in a spacecraft halfway between this galaxy and the Andromeda would agree.

If they can travel between galaxies, they understand Light does not travel.  O0

Only advanced understanding of Light and cubic wave field mechanics would permit such circumstance.

We all live in a photosynthetic Universe of Gravity-controlled Light.

Cheers,
wlw

If they can travel between galaxies, they understand Light does not travel.  O0

Only advanced understanding of Light and cubic wave field mechanics would permit such circumstance.

We all live in a photosynthetic Universe of Gravity-controlled Light.

Cheers,
wlw

I'm not sure you understand the difference between a belief and a scientifically establishable fact - a bit reminiscent of those looney tunes nutters during the pandemic.

Group: Restricted

« Last Edit: 2024-02-29, 19:26:10 by stivep »

I'm not sure you understand the difference between a belief and a scientifically establishable fact - a bit reminiscent of those looney tunes nutters during the pandemic.

All science came out of philosophy, since the early days of Democritis.

So question everything, even ur scientific facts.

What I have is a belief that Genius is self-bestowed and mediocrity is self-inflicted.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

Cut the wire , make a knot so the current cannot flow, yet the effect is the same

Cut the wire , make a knot so the current cannot flow, yet the effect is the same

how come a jug element has to be coiled in order to boil water when submerged?

twisting any wire into a loop (just 1 turn) transforms a straight wire effect into a coil effect.

try figure 8 in wire.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

that was my response to  F6FLT . I checked Avramenko and it works exacly as stated - with broken wire

how come a jug element has to be coiled in order to boil water when submerged?

twisting any wire into a loop (just 1 turn) transforms a straight wire effect into a coil effect.

try figure 8 in wire.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

Hi,

@lfarrand,

Yes, that is correct. The formulas you mentioned are commonly used in calculations involving capacitors. Capacitors store energy in the form of an electric field between two conductive plates, and the amount of energy stored depends on the capacitance and voltage.

When charging a capacitor, the time it takes to fully charge depends on the product of the resistance and capacitance. This is known as the time constant. However, it's important to note that in the charging process, the current flowing into the capacitor gradually decreases over time.

When a capacitor discharges, the energy stored in it is released, and this energy is equal to the total charge in joules. One joule is equivalent to one watt-second, which is a unit of power multiplied by time.

It is indeed possible to extract amps from a charged capacitor. When a circuit is connected to a charged capacitor, the stored energy is released, and current flows through the circuit. The current will depend on the resistance in the circuit and the voltage across the capacitor. It's worth noting that during the charging process, the current is not constant and decreases as the capacitor charges up.

check - https://youtu.be/EBfZCAab59Y

Regards

Group: Moderator

Here is a clue...
Question to ChatGPT: what is a magnetic field made of?

Answer:
A magnetic field is not made of a physical substance; rather, it is a property of space that arises due to the motion of charged particles. In classical physics, the magnetic field is described by the concept of a "field" – a region in space where a force can be exerted on a charged particle.

The fundamental cause of a magnetic field is the motion of charged particles, such as electrons. When charged particles move, they generate a magnetic field around them.

For some time I have rejected the terms magnetism and magnetic field because there meaningless and irrelevant.

As the definition above explains, the effect is a property of space and only arises due to the motion of charged particles. When a charged particle (electric field carrier) moves it disturbs the surrounding electric fields producing a motional electric field aka magnetism. In fact, the term magnetic field was invented by Huygens/Faraday because they were clueless as to what it was (a spooky action at a distance) similar to today. However now we know space is not empty it's full of smaller particles called virtual particles aka Aether, dark matter/energy etc... .

Consider the facts.
1) There is no magnetism in a material or matter and the effect is determined solely by charged particle spin and orbits. In fact, the spin/orbit describes forms of motion ie. motional electric fields.

2)There is no magnetism is space, the translation of the effect is basically unknown and all we really know is that an electric field moved somewhere and said motion produced a force on something else in another place. It can be explained by a motional electric field and the notion of magnetism is irrelevant.

An electric field moved, said motion displaced the surrounding electric fields in space, this displacement produces a force on another electric field. As such the effect called magnetism is not required and is kind of absurd when we think about it. It's like saying an orange is just an orange but if it moves it magically becomes an apple. Why the obsession with imaginary magnetic fields?, there is no logic or reason in it in my opinion.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Be the change you wish to see in the world
The vernaculars available to people X00 years ago would not have included a way to describe simply, and definitely not specifically, what it is that makes a PN junction of todays devices function, because they had no exposure to it.

However, were the relevant information gifted to the right mind at the time (use your imagination)
I suspect it would theoretically be possible to have them conjure their own interpretation of the mechanism / process / article in mention.

Had da Vinci been shown and explained the sintering process behind modern magnet production persay, in a way he could digest - I don't doubt he could have made his own, or at least produced a viable sketch on how to go about it manufacturing usefully potent units as we have to hand today,

In other words and without analogy. It should be possible for those in the know to acutely convey the "thing" that makes a given system work in the systematically jumbled yet highly functional mess that is the English language (persay)

We don't see this, rather, further obfuscations of said SIMPLICITY which is at the core of even the most complex devices.
Just 404 errors,
one after another.

We can learn from what we know we are not privy to, just as we learn from failed experiments.

Excelsior
In other words and without analogy. It should be possible for those in the know to acutely convey the "thing" that makes a given system work in the systematically jumbled yet highly functional mess that is the English language (persay)

We don't see this, rather, further obfuscations of said SIMPLICITY which is at the core of even the most complex devices.
Just 404 errors,
one after another.

It's complicated, for example Alfred Hubbard invented a working FE device when he was 16. He claimed to have received the tech from Nikola Tesla while working as his bus boy. An engineer named Lester Hendershot living in the same city also developed a similar device. It's said Hendershot saw Hubbard device which is where he got the idea.

Edwin Gray also claimed he bought his tech off a Russian who also claimed to have received the tech from Tesla. Gray had no idea how it worked but a friend with electrical experience modified the tech to run a motor, aka the gray motor. When his friend died the tech died with him and apparently gray had no idea how it worked.

My research seems to conclude that the majority of these supposed FE inventors were given or borrowed the idea from other people and had little idea how it actually worked or where the energy came from. As such they could not give what they did not possess in the first place which is an understanding of the technology.

It's easy to understand why the technology is so elusive. It's not what you see it's what you do not. The device is just a bunch of coils of wire, iron cores and switches but that is not what makes it work. The process is based on the motion of charged particles as an electric current and the fields associated with said current, the unseen. How can one describe what they cannot see and choose not to understand?...

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

An electric field moved, said motion displaced the surrounding electric fields in space, this displacement produces a force on another electric field. As such the effect called magnetism is not required and is kind of absurd when we think about it. It's like saying an orange is just an orange but if it moves it magically becomes an apple. Why the obsession with imaginary magnetic fields?, there is no logic or reason in it in my opinion.
I would not call it an "obsession" because one is the other side of the other as in the proverbial coin.
Permanent magnets exist and they can be moved to generate electric fields, too ...or even electromagnetic waves when they are moved quickly.

You have correctly noticed that motion is a significant factor here.  I have noticed it too ~30 years ago and after thinking rigorously about it for a while, I have come to the conclusion that what we call electric, magnetic and gravitational vector fields can be be explained solely in terms of it. Matter, too  ...but that would require an entirely separate thread and I am not sure whether a rigorous discussion about it would be welcomed on this forum as it might be too theoretical.

Verpies
I would not call it an "obsession" because one is the other side of the other as in the proverbial coin.
Permanent magnets exist and they can be moved to generate electric fields, too ...or even electromagnetic waves when they are moved quickly.

The currently accepted theory is that the Primary Fields E, B, G are made of virtual particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes. The people proposing this theory are not quacks they are the best and brightest physicists on the planet. If this accepted theory is true then who knows what is possible and nothing is as it seems. So it's a little more complicated than "permanent magnets exist".

If as the topic implies, FE is simple, then it could be as simple as finding some way or means to make the supposed virtual particles pop into existence a little longer than expected. I think it's pretty cool the currently accepted theories could explain where FE comes from. I mean, if the most intelligent people on the planet claim in effect all fields oscillate in and out of existence then what isn't possible?.

AC

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
As we know induction is created by a moving magnetic, or an alternating magnetic field. If you combine an electric field and a magnetic field you would say you gain an electro magnetic field as in RF.

You may say where am I going with this, latter I will try to explain, but first think of the electric field between capacitor plates which is encircled by another plate which is both inductive and capacitive.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

As we know induction is created by a moving magnetic, or an alternating magnetic field. If you combine an electric field and a magnetic field you would say you gain an electro magnetic field as in RF.
Their explicit combining is not needed since one creates the other in an alternate fashion.
All that is needed to create such RF wave is to move or change one. The quicker, the better.

See this video.
More here.

The currently accepted theory is that the Primary Fields E, B, G are made of virtual particles popping in and out of existence from multiple parallel universes.
I am not a proponent of that theory even if it is the one preferred by the mainstream scientists.
Also, parallel universes are not necessary to explain E, B, G forces, space, time and matter, IMO.

Buy me a beer
Their explicit combining is not needed since one creates the other in an alternate fashion.
All that is needed to create such RF wave is to move or change one. The quicker, the better.

See this video.
More here.

That is correct, but the point is, alternating or moving fields, the latter are what is needed to create an induced current, and of course, an alternating field also can induce a current. Take the north pole of a magnet and slide it down a copper or aluminum plate, right, it is inducing a current from the moving magnetic field, the equal and opposing field created, by eddy currents within the plate. These currents if generated within a closed loop can be huge.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Alternating fields produce AC and moving fields produce DC, the latter is what I am going to concentrate on, DC.

The faster you can move that field the greater the induced voltage and current into whatever medium you have.

In multi-plate electrolysis cells, you normally have neutral plates (not connected directly), but in electrolysis, you have a liquid electrolyte where the ions in the electrolyte create this connection. In a capacitor (AC) there is no electrolyte, but in a multi-plate capacitor you can have neutral plates by connecting via a diode to the ground, only electrons collect on that plate.

I hope you are starting to get an idea of where I am going with this. The NEUTRAL plate in this capacitor is an electron trap that can accumulate electron current.

This accumulated current, which has been induced by a moving magnetic field (DC) is part of a capacitor that accumulates (receives) electron current, and can also discharge this current back into the circuit.

If there is no load on the circuit, it ticks over, if a load is connected the current supplied will be subject to the load resistance, but effectively infinite current could be supplied, as in a dead short.

Run out of time atm.

Merry Christmas to all, and an interesting new year.

Mike

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 08:58:05