PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 12:58:44
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unbalanced Lever  (Read 10549 times)

Unbalanced Lever is able to run perpetually if...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9YLkoJz7rM

Group: Guest
Visual Education Project:
http://www.veproject1.org/

I did a little digging into this organization and concluded most everything there uses some form of perspective manipulation to make 2D videos appear much different than their 3D counterpart.  Hence, visual education.  What you see is not what you get.

If you want to build such kind of devices listen to my (priceless) advices:
 1. Either add a freedom movement, falling in gravity without stiff connection while changing the center mass point or combine gravity with magnetic force and let them work in opposition
2. Dig for old patents, there are some still available about perpetual motion mechanical devices. Some are crap but some are real

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
If you want to build such kind of devices listen to my (priceless) advices:
 1. Either add a freedom movement, falling in gravity without stiff connection while changing the center mass point or combine gravity with magnetic force and let them work in opposition
2. Dig for old patents, there are some still available about perpetual motion mechanical devices. Some are crap but some are real

Hi forest

I agree with your advice and would be grateful for any wm2d simulation ideas that you could share here on the Bessler thread.

Regarding the patents, why not just list a few of the real ones here if you have already done the research and explored this. I don't have knowledge of any real ones, and would be thankful to you for sharing this. Do you know of any? Have you done the replication or simulation to prove they are working perpetual devices?

Indeed, there is a lot of stuff that patents have been granted for that don't necessarily work.

Kind Regards, ION

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Sorry ION

I cannot replicate any mechanical device, I have no skills, either in simulation software and in operating tools (which I don't have too) , but I have something ...called intuition  :-*

In the end you will know I was right. I can post here the patent which works, but you or somebody then must at least try to build device and post results here with videos and images and details so anybody can replicate it too. I know, I know - I demand a lot, but it took me years to dig it up from total crap around.

So take it or leave it

Sorry ION

I cannot replicate any mechanical device, I have no skills, either in simulation software and in operating tools (which I don't have too) , but I have something ...called intuition  :-*

In the end you will know I was right. I can post here the patent which works, but you or somebody then must at least try to build device and post results here with videos and images and details so anybody can replicate it too. I know, I know - I demand a lot, but it took me years to dig it up from total crap around.
So take it or leave it

OK that's reasonable, you post it I will build and post the video of it if it is totally not outside my mechanical skills. I can also run the simulation in parallel to the build.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

ION

This project require ability to make custom shape parts in metal (steel), assembly and horseshoe magnets . Are you ready ? Anybody ?

ION

This project require ability to make custom shape parts in metal (steel), assembly and horseshoe magnets . Are you ready ? Anybody ?

How can I know the complexity without seeing the patent? I have some limited machine shop capability, a small lathe, drill press, grinders, sanders and a stock of various metals and lots of hardware.

Back in the 80's when I was researching magnet motors, I sent for a number of patents, I will dig them out. Most of them were non-working as with the magnet motor designs I have played with.

ION

We need working drawings - or at least sketches. And if  there is a patent, whether pending or granted, the patent number is important.

I will go under the assumption that forest has carefully studied the available patents and has found one or two that he believes will work. Maybe he will also state why these are superior designs to others.

We await the patent numbers from forest and his reasonings.

First I must say I kept information of this patent  some time, while of course it is not secret at all and can be found online, though with difficulty (as all old patents).
I decided I won't be able in any time to replicate it myself  :(  so it is kind of my gift for you guys.
I'm convinced it works because of method of converting vibratory movement into rotation to avoid sticky point which you must have seen already in some South-American magnetic motors (yes, the same concept, they didn't explained but there was a fuss some years ago with videos , afaik from Argentina).
However my intuition tells me this invention is real one, mostly due to the degree of detailed and precise information in that patent. I imagine the inventor Mr. Ernest William Fuller was a very generous and honest man !

The patent number is 23277 from 1913 but for your convenience I could post pdf of it , if you let me know where to place it ?

Perhaps best if you attach the patent to your next post, as you have not specified the country of patent and USPTO search yields a "sail powered wagon" for 23277. Doing a search on the name "Ernest William Fuller" gives no such patent from 1913.

Just click "additional options" at the bottom left of the posting window on your next post.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-07, 21:58:53 by ION »

... yields a "sail powered wagon" for 23277.
Now, that sounds interesting. I don't know what the Police would say about a wagon ( ? truck) tacking across all three carriageways into wind up the M1, but their rule book probably won't cover this eventuality.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-08, 15:11:04 by Paul-R »

ION, Paul-R

Now you know how hard is to find proper patent online  :D  I wonder if it's a supression done by Mib's ?   ;D

Patent attached.  O0

Btw, compare this patent description with all the details , and todays patents. I was simply astonished. I really really hope you can figure it out and build working model  O0 I wish to see small toy-sized model which we can sell as a kit  ^-^

You've done well, forest. These patents are very difficult to find. It looks complicated. I wonder if the application was granted.

I wonder if the intricate mechanical engineering is because they did not have the electronics to do the sensing, switching and actuating that is necessary. i.e. it could be simplified.
« Last Edit: 2014-06-08, 15:10:05 by Paul-R »

Thanks forest. I will give it a good read and try identify the main method of operation then perhaps start with a simple proof of concept.

If that works, proceeding to a full design should not be that difficult.

You've done well, forest. These patents are very difficult to find. It looks complicated. I wonder if the application was granted.

I wonder if the intricate mechanical engineering is because they did not have the electronics to do the sensing, switching and actuating that is necessary. i.e. it could be simplified.

I don't think it could be simplified, it looks complicated but in the end it should not be, just a kind of lever system wih ratchet device (is that any current replacement for ratchet ? ) . Afaik that is the real granted patent. The main limitation (if it's real as I hope) is the ratchet mechanism.

Afaik that is the real granted patent.
The file you found for us definitely says it is an application. If a granted patent can be found, then it may have alterations and improvements.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 12:58:44