PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 10:04:43
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: What to do about INTIMIDATION?  (Read 51382 times)

@e2matrix
This just reminded me of a Private message I got some time ago on another energy forum.   It was from someone with Zero posts to the forum.   It simply was a message with a smile (sender sent a smile).   That forum members name was Gunpal5.   The fact that 'gun' is in his member name and nothing else was said seems to me to be a definite form of intimidation wouldn't you say?   He has never posted any messages there and so I would presume he signed up only to give me that 'message'.   

I wouldn't worry about it anymore than I would worry about a dog or cat smiling at me, maybe they like me, lol. The thing to remember is that progress waits for nobody and it will happen with or without anyones blessing regardless of what they believe. The winds are changing and I think many people are afraid that they may get left behind and their fears are well founded because they are going to be left behind no matter what they do...such is life.

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Guest
A PM like the one below might just hook a regular experimenter into obsessive searching or it could give them paranoia who knows.

Just sayin, it could be anyone just playing around, as well.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 10:04:43