PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:20:42
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ICCF-24: 24th meeting of the International Conf on Cold Fusion, now underway  (Read 935 times)
Group: Professor

Experiments on "cold fusion" aka LENR began at BYU in 1986 - LONG before we heard of P &F. More on the history is available if you're interested.

The research continues!! I'm pleased at the young people (aged around 25-45) jumping in. New life!

I spoke at the First ICCF and at several since. I'm attending this one virtually, will post some results here.

Below is from a talk by a NASA scientist, where the research has been renewed.

Fast forward to today's ICCF24 conf sessions:
Today's content was very intriguing after all these years!

Brillouin Co. claims a working CF device, offered for sale.  COP around 2 (COP 1 is breakeven, same power out as in).

Frank Gordon's LEC test device produces small amounts of power with zero input power!  Two replicators spoke, confirmed... including Prof.J-P Biberian (below photo)...  much more research needed to scale it up, still in the mW range.

Both of the above used H2 (not deuterium); the latter works in air!
So these are NOT P-F experiments (for which hydrogen is the "control".)

George Egely of Gaia Energy Ltd. claimed a plasmoid - based working device, COP around 5.  I think it's for sale... not sure about that.

The conference requires an entrance fee... as more information becomes available and as I have time, I will share.

Thanks for sharing PhysicsProf; sounds like things are finally starting to pick up on all the fringe science fronts >:-) O0

---------------------------
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Thanks for the CF updates.   I'd be interested in "Brillouin Co. claims a working CF device, offered for sale."  but I don't see anything about that on their website:
https://brillouinenergy.com/

While I believe CF has real potential and does indeed produce COP's over 2 note their address seems to be a UPS store in Bezerkeley and is looking for investors.  I don't see anything for sale on their website.   My spelling isn't mistaken - it's just what Berkeley was known as to locals  ;D

I'm also awaiting a clear statement by Brillouin.

Meanwhile this overview of the conference
http://www.infinite-energy.com/resources/ICCF24-Solid-State-Energy-Summit.html

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I never liked seeing COP applied to devices that are supposed to produce more energy than it takes to operate them.

During the conference, I particularly enjoyed this presentation....
Now available to all on YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axH4kmYediQ

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:20:42