PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 13:43:59
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Strange-looking "Tower" observed on the Moon  (Read 892 times)
Group: Professor

Some months ago, I came across the "Tower" shown in the photo below.  It does not look like a natural formation to me (but could be I suppose).

A few days ago, I found a video claiming the coordinates for it, and stating  that it can be seen on
"GoogleMoon"  (an offshoot of GoogleEarth).

Here are the approx coords:  22deg 30min 20sec South  and 45deg 56min 40sec West.

My problem - on my older-model computer here, I'm not able to access GoogleMoon.  May try on my phone.  But - I would appreciate it if any of you can access GoogleMoon and try the above coordinates.  Please see whether you can verify this "Tower".  And what you think of it...

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Thanks, Grumpy - the article says it looks like an optical illusion - no actual tower.
As usual, I would like to see MORE DATA, from different angles.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-03, 22:16:58 by PhysicsProf »

That was quick - thank you, Grumpy.
   Now let's add Ken Johnston's contributions.

Ken Johnston was responsible for handling images coming from American moon-orbiters for a number of years.  According to his testimony (e.g., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgpmJWBGRwg&t=2140s   ), he was disturbed by what appeared to be “airbrushing” or  “smudging out” of certain images coming in from the moon-probes, by NASA employees, before these went out to the public. 
    In his position, he was able to retain a large humber of un-retouched images and more recently he managed to make them public after he was dismissed from NASA - some in his autobiography  and some in lectures and interviews available on youtube (see below).

So, are these non-official images of any value?  I say yes, but with the understanding that we are going to have to make further observations to verify these structures on the moon. 

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 13:43:59