PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 10:26:54
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Generating System  (Read 59818 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
OK,watching the last of the series of video's,i see the motors they are using are a 4 pole motor,and not a two pole such as most of the scooter motors over here are.

All the motors i have are 2 pole motors,with a single set  of brushes.

So now that i see they are 4 pole motors(should have watched all the videos first),it starts to make sense as to how it is sending current back to the source,and why the motor gets so hot.

I will continue the build,as i think the two pole will show us what we want to see,and not get so hot in the process.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

the recent conversations at EF are about an obsolete system which has been replaced by the actual
system which can do the tens of Horsepower and up with no  big batteries etc etc

you will not find tutorials on the present system at the forum

you will find the "how we got here" instructions

and as I understand it there is a Matt movie being done to show the old obsolete system doing what is claimed.

and for clarity the MO is said to have come from Benitez work .

snip

Correct!

The "three battery system" is obsolete. Why? because they have a new solid state device in the works that they have for sale (or may even have been sold)

Matt got quite excited when I mentioned this Solid State device on Energetic and so I had to delete my post.

So the present game/presentation is just camouflage, smoke and mirrors if you like, to hide any real information coming out as to what they are doing.

Best not to play their game at this time.

Ron

Group: Moderator

Quote from Ronee:
Best not to play their game at this time.

Aye, unfortunately, it does indeed seem to be a game.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Ambassador

Ron
Not how I understand it,

They really do want to see successful replications of the old system

It's more an "I told you soo" moment than attempts to distract

I believe Matt sincerely wants to show this working,

And will

Ron
Not how I understand it,

They really do want to see successful replications of the old system

It's more an "I told you soo" moment than attempts to distract

I believe Matt sincerely wants to show this working,

And will

Chet

Well in a worst case scenario they have sold out, not allowed to talk about the new solid state system, which will be stored on a shelf somewhere, which we shall never see and so to save face all they can mention is the old obsolete system, which after 8 years doesn't seem to have that many successful replications up and running all over the country?

Be nice if that was not the case.

Ron

PS: even Dave was not off grid with the three battery system and came right out and said it (the big generator) didn't work that well and that was the reason why it was under the bench and not on the bench.

Buy me some coffee
Ok,so i am just wasting my time with this?.

So we now have a solid state system that we cant get the schematic to?

I thought it was the combination of the Matt motor,and wonder generator that was the key to OU?.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Good morning All.

I'm reminded of proposed systems that have gone before. Some explanations also hark back to earlier " pioneers " !

What about the elegant solution that Nikola Tesla showed in the " Ozone " patent? A segmented disc that controlled the input to the drive motor? This would ensure that the armature wouldn't need rewinding removing the possibility of " shorted " turns.

Brad, you showed us some time back how to add a second commutator to a motor shaft, there's your answer.

Although my training was in the electric area I'm far more comfortable in the mechanical,  IMO there's " nowt " wrong in using good old fashioned technology.

Cheers Grum.

I prefer mechanical as well Graham,and yea,it is easy enough to fit a second comutator or slip rings to the motor,but that doesn't give you a means to control the motor,or change the winding configuration.

It seems that the Matt motor was only designed to pulse charge battery 3. This being the case,why not just use a PWM?.
This would save the brushes,and give you a means to capture the flyback if you so wish to do so.

The fact that they (Matt and Dave) insist that you need a Matt motor to achieve OU,shows how little they know about what is actually going on in there own system.

I do have 1x 4 pole motor,im sure you have seen it in a few of my video's.  Its the 24v 1HP PM motor,but im not prepared to junk that on this device.

And then there is the !speed up under load! wonder generator,that is now needed to gain OU.

Now we have gone another step,where we have the solid state version. Seems they jump to the next step before anyone has confirmed OU in the last step.

Oh well,I'll just keep plugging away with the motor rewind,and see what we find.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Well we have some answers.
No magic in the Matt motor to be seen.
Just inductive spikes and brush arcing messing with the power supplies.
Seems to mess with mine the same as it did with Luc's,as it would with all these types of electronic controlled power supplies without filtering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhVpAIxgEc

Brad

Well we have some answers.
No magic in the Matt motor to be seen.
Just inductive spikes and brush arcing messing with the power supplies.
Seems to mess with mine the same as it did with Luc's,as it would with all these types of electronic controlled power supplies without filtering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRhVpAIxgEc

Brad

Excellent experiment Brad, well done. This confirms my view also. Thanks for taking the time to run this!

Ron

Aye, thank you Brad for taking the time and trouble
to shed some light on what may be happening.  Very
well done!  Your scope display was very clear and
well synchronized.

Your demonstration well illustrates how positioning of
the brushes to the commutator (adjusting the timing from
retarded to advanced) affects motor operation and current
draw.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Well
spoke with Dave a bit today
he said there will be no selling out and shelving ,not gonna happen.

and also the one battery Motor generator system Matt is building this week will show a true gain.

Well

and also the one battery Motor generator system Matt is building this week will show a true gain.

All is good then... thanks for checking that out.

Ron

Buy me some coffee
Well

OK,so i have to build a !speed up under load! generator to couple to my matt motor  O0

Have plenty of wire,so no problem.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Well,here is my reply to those that think that my replication is not a replication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBuWQni0znU

Now,dose any one have,or can anyone get the latest 3BG system,or what ever the latest system is?

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Can some one get hold of an actual !Matt motor!,and send it to me.
I will pay for the shipping,providing it's not more than what it would cost me to buy a new one of ebay(about $80.00).

Cheers

Brad

These motors are in the Chinese import scooters ..... [called Razor over here ,I believe I have a schematic from Dave somewhere.

Well,here is my reply to those that think that my replication is not a replication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBuWQni0znU

Now,dose any one have,or can anyone get the latest 3BG system,or what ever the latest system is?

Brad

This is the last one Dave posted that people were working on.... I believe Matt is building something up using this layout as well and has promised a video this weekend last I heard.....

Ed

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
According to David, this is the latest schematic they have made public.  It looks like Dragon was posting the same time I was.  Oh well.  Now we two posts with the drawing.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee
According to David, this is the latest schematic they have made public.  It looks like Dragon was posting the same time I was.  Oh well.  Now we two posts with the drawing.

Well that's an odd looking setup.
So we need 2 boost converters now ?.

Brad

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi Brad,

Yes, two step up converters.
I think the measurements done on this setup by Bistander is also useful to know about. 
Here is his "Test 3" results attached to his post here:  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/10610-3-battery-generating-system-132.html#post311870
And here is his "Test 4" attached to his post here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/10610-3-battery-generating-system-133.html#post311899  

It is also enlightening to read the comments others made to his measured results.

Gyula

Buy me some coffee
This is the last one Dave posted that people were working on.... I believe Matt is building something up using this layout as well and has promised a video this weekend last I heard.....

Ed

Well looking at the schematic again,i can see why many of them over at EF are burning up boost modules.
The ground-or negative of the battery has to go through the output stage of the second boost module to complete the circuit for the motor,and also is directly tied to the positive of the battery ???

I will have to put this together,and see what happens--smoke i think :D

Brad

Has anyone else thought that there seem to be
wiring errors as depicted in the block diagram?

The connections to the Source Battery at its left
side don't all make sense.  Good eye Brad!

Buy me some coffee
Hi Brad,

Yes, two step up converters.
I think the measurements done on this setup by Bistander is also useful to know about. 
Here is his "Test 3" results attached to his post here:  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/10610-3-battery-generating-system-132.html#post311870
And here is his "Test 4" attached to his post here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/10610-3-battery-generating-system-133.html#post311899  

It is also enlightening to read the comments others made to his measured results.

Gyula

Where is the ground/negative lead going to from the first boost module?--the one between the battery and motor.

Brad

Group: Tech Wizard

Well, the negative output wire from the 1st converter goes to nowhere.  The motor is driven between the positives of the battery and the boost output, the voltage difference is 35V-12V=23V, this difference drives the motor.
In the converter circuit board the negative input and negative output 'leads' are common internally,  this is not an isolated type converter. 

The (50 Ohm) load is also driven by the voltage difference between two other positives, the positive output of 2nd module and the positive of the input battery (30.2-12=18.2V).

The text under the boost module and inside the 2nd module (set to 26V) should be disregarded of course, it was the very first initial suggestion from Dave I think.

Gyula

Buy me some coffee
Well, the negative output wire from the 1st converter goes to nowhere. The motor is driven between the positives of the battery and the boost output, the voltage difference is 35V-12V=23V, this difference drives the motor.
In the converter circuit board the negative input and negative output 'leads' are common internally,  this is not an isolated type converter. 

The (50 Ohm) load is also driven by the voltage difference between two other positives, the positive output of 2nd module and the positive of the input battery (30.2-12=18.2V).

The text under the boost module and inside the 2nd module (set to 26V) should be disregarded of course, it was the very first initial suggestion from Dave I think.

Gyula

OK,i have removed the generator side of the circuit--see pic below

Anyone else see a problem here?

Brad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 10:26:54