PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:57:19
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: None technical none related posts.  (Read 2986 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
This is a locked file and All none topic posts will be posted here

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-13, 02:20:13 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Allcanadian

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2597 on: Today at 17:48:13 »

found this over at ou.com

Another sensational device :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51TdNPA55s

Note at minute 29:00 the internal setup is very similar to the Ruslan setup.

Unlike many others they also seem to have many units up and running. So this isn't a one off two minute demonstration but seems to have been replicated many times.

2022 may be the year boys, too many people all around the world are figuring out how this technology works.

Regards
AC
------------------------
Filipino inventor.jpg
* Filipino inventor.jpg (185.98 kB, 739x434 - viewed 30 times.)

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Off topic posts ect from Nick Z

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #1128 on: 2021-06-22, 21:45:11 »

Playing in the dark:
   Reminds me of what I used to do with my cars, at night, while watching for unwanted sparks and streams coming from the ignition wires, shorting to ground. It sure worked...

off topic

Sr. Member Nick Z

Guys:
   I think that most of you here may not have heard or seen what Geofusion had worked on concerning this device. His videos are in English.

Geofusion, has several videos out on his YouTube channel.
   This one below, may have been his last video from 2020, but, check them all out, if you have some time.
   https://youtu.be/vTCaF7R4Z-M

The fact that we have not heard more from Geo, may indicate a possible success. As he was very very close to it, and then, never to be heard from, again.  Just like all the rest... Stalker, Adrian, Akula, Ruslan, etc... so I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and hope that he did hit on it.

I also have a channel on youtube, under my name, Nick Zec. If any one is interested. My actual name is Nicola Zec. My father was from Yugoslavia.
    Both Geo and I are Slavic decendents, born in South America, just a few miles away from each other. And I believe that that helps us to understand the possible workings of this type of as yet unknown device, so we can see it in action, instead of just hearing about it.

PS. Verpies, the video that you posted about the change in frequency and such, implies that the guy is tuning his grenade output coil and the rest of the device to do just that. Yet, so what? What will it do, actually.
   There are also the different types of grenades, some non gradient as well, and also the different ways that the inductor is wound.
   Geo is showing the different types of grenades that he has built. Along with his new and improved controlable Kacher circuits, showing the white noisy streams, and strong smell of ozone. And also just how he has his device tuned along with the Earth ground line. Without which, it won't run.
Yet, it doesn't mean too much, if they don't show what it can really do, such as to self run. Yet, I don't expect that is going to happen, any time soon.

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #1373 on: 2021-07-02, 14:12:33 »

Verpies:
   Are you mentioning all this about the working yoke core, because it can be obtained, on line? Because, if not...what's the point?
Or should we go to Russia and check the garbage piles for old Tvs?
   Concerning the smaller yokes, like are found in monitors. Akula said that the smaller Russian core did NOT work for him, and was forced to change to the bigger yoke to power his self runner. Some yokes are one piece, and some yokes are split.
   I don't believe that the yoke is the source of power, of itself, as if it were a battery. And once one of us builds something that works using other cores, like the big toroid that Geo uses, then we can compare results. Of course using the original type yoke is the best way to go. if possible.

NickZ

Group: Ambassador

Regarding post number one above from AC
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r51TdNPA55s

I reached out for Mark Dansie about this Philippine inventor and his claim,
Mark did reply that he is looking into it !

Will ring him later.

No stone left unturned .

Chet K

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2586 on: 2021-12-04, 09:06:27 »
Moved off topic
img  F6FLT

Moved from Document thread img  F6FLT

Re: Documentation « Reply #25 on: Today at 08:31:46 »
Group: Experimentalist

The right question is only:
Is there an excess of energy in the Kapanadze or Ruslan devices?

As long as we don't have a reproducible schematics thanks to which any engineer can build the device and verify it by measurements, we are in the domain of fables or scams.
Who here has built one of these devices and confirmed the excess energy?

The field of science and technology requires above all, to be sure of the facts.
To ask about facts that do not exist is a total waste of time. Where does the energy come from? Who cares... if there is none!

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104
« previous next »
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 75231 times)    
Topic Options img
img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2550 on: 2021-12-01, 02:51:35 »

====================================================
Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 02:44:38

Even if you gave me the example dimensions and distances to these targets, it would be a very difficult question to answer.

3.73keV is three orders of magnitude larger than the ionization potentials of air molecules and air consists of several types of gasses.
    Take a look at this experiment:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Franck-Hertz-Neon-3.png
    It is complicated enough at only 16eV and with only one type of gas at very low pressure.

In vacuum, I could make some rough estimates but I'd have to know at least the charge carrier density in the questioned space or the type and temperature of the electron emitter.

In air at atmoshperic pressure, I would also need to know the type of discharge (Townsend, glow, arc).
    The secondary ion avalanche products and additional phenomena which would occur in air at 3.73keV are incalculable.

No problem, on either item. Gizmo - I'll wind one and measure it or simulate it seperate from the system.

For the HV - assume eV is at 3.73kV leaving the cathode and entering the chamber, so to speak. Sort of like one of those Tesla plasma globes or Tesla transformer toys you see on Amazon but without the corona.

OK, I was thinking something like in the MIT video - in this case, send an electron burst a few mm (speed doesn't change once the eV has set the velocity). In vacuum at least, there's no energy change during the time of flight.

Thanks,

Look at it this way - narrow HV pulses do not ionize (corona) but do contain energy (and a related velocity) which is, in turn, based on the level of induced potential (Katcher). This is used in all Stalker, et. al. generators and for the most part they don't spark (or you don't want them to) unless you put a differing potential near the parts (coil, antenna, etc.) like your screw driver.

Stalker, according to his descriptions and demonstrations, claims the HV threshold is about 3.73kV; others like Don Smith use near 20kV.

Anyway, these are proven simple observations - no Townsend avalench glow or arc - just energy created by HV pulses. Observed facts. Can't think of any other way to describe it to you, sorry.

SL

=============================================

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2551 on: 2021-12-01, 03:10:47 »

Group: Professor

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 02:51:35

OK, I was thinking something like in the MIT video - in this case, send an electron burst a few mm (speed doesn't change once the eV has set the velocity). In vacuum at least, there's no energy change during the time of flight.

My vacuum chamber is 30cm :(
Most other members of this forum cannot deal with any kind of vacuum at all.

I think it would be easier and cheaper to measure the speed of the Townsend avalanche in air at atmospheric pressure using two charged metal plates/spheres and a dermatological picosecond laser to generate the well timed initial ionization event.  The delay between the light picopulse and the resulting rising edge of the electric current is well within the capabilities of contemporary oscilloscopes.

When new, these lasers can generate a 1 Joule light pulse that is 300 picoseconds wide but they cost arm and a leg.
However, when they become worn out, they still can generate picosecond pulses but only at milli Joule levels and then they become available on eBay almost for free.
These worn-out lasers are still good enough to generate a well timed initial ionization event in air for such measurements.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Electron_avalanche.gif

=====================================================

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2552 on: 2021-12-01, 03:19:51 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 03:10:47

My vacuum chamber is 30cm :(
    Most other members of this forum cannot deal with any kind of vacuum at all.

I think it would be easier and cheaper to measure the speed of the Townsend avalanche in air at atmospheric pressure using two charged metal plates/spheres and a dermatological picosecond laser to generate the well timed initial ionization event.  The delay between the light picopulse and the resulting rising edge of the electric current is well within the capabilities of contemporary oscilloscopes.

When new, these lasers can generate a 1 Joule light pulse that is 300 picoseconds wide but they cost arm and a leg.
    However, when they become worn out, they still can generate picosecond pulses but only at milli Joule levels and then they become available on eBay almost for free.
    These lasers are still good enough to generate a well timed initial ionization event in air.

Look at it this way - narrow HV pulses do not ionize (corona) but do contain energy (and a related velocity) which is, in turn, based on the level of induced potential (Katcher). This is used in all Stalker, et. al. generators and for the most part they don't spark (or you don't want them to) unless you put a differing potential near the parts (coil, antenna, etc.) like your screw driver.

Stalker, according to his descriptions and demonstrations, claims the HV threshold is about 3.73kV; others like Don Smith use near 20kV.

Anyway, these are proven simple observations - no Townsend avalench glow or arc - just energy created by HV pulses. Observed facts. Can't think of any other way to describe it to you, sorry.

SL
============================================          
img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2553 on: 2021-12-01, 03:27:37 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 03:19:51

Look at it this way - narrow HV pulses do not ionize (corona) but do contain energy (and a related velocity) which is, in turn, based on the level of induced potential (Katcher).

Ionization does not have to result in visible glow. Ionized molecules/atoms and electrons do not have to travel for centimetres to be qualified as ionized particles.

1) The "related velocity' you are mentioning refers to the velocity of electrons, doesn't it ?
2) These electrons come from the air molecules, don't they ?  Or do you agree with Smudge's principle.

If you answered "yes" to these two questions, then the removal of electrons from air molecules/atoms (even for 11 nanoseconds) is the very definition of ionization.

What happens to the electrons after they are stripped out or knocked out of atoms is a whole different story.
I don't deny that they do get accelerated by the applied HV potential as soon as they get separated from the molecules/atoms.
...but that is not the end of their journey, e.g.: see this.

img  solarlab

[/glow]
Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2554 on: 2021-12-01, 04:04:08 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 03:27:37

Ionization does not have to result in visible glow. Ionized molecules/atoms and electrons do not have to travel for centimetres to be qualified as ionized particles.

1) The "related velocity' you are mentioning refers to the velocity of electrons, doesn't it ?
    2) These electrons come from the air molecules, don't they ?  Or do you agree with Smudge's principle.

If you answered "yes" to these two questions, then the removal of electrons from air molecules/atoms (even for 11 nanoseconds) is the very definition of ionization.

What happens to the electrons after they are stripped out or knocked out of atoms is a whole different story.
    I don't deny that they do get accelerated by the applied HV potential as soon as they get separated from the molecules/atoms.

1. Ok, you got that part right - electrons, not potatoes.

2. these electrons can come from anything - atoms contain electrons, molecules contain atoms, molecules make up a lot of stuff, everything maybe.

- air is composed of gasses, yes; and electrons can ionize, correct you are.

- and yes, electrons are mobile, some more than others and they can be coerced to be even more mobile in a nubmer of ways using a variety of methods.

- what happens to electrons knocked out of atoms is a different story - or they just might join another atom or they can do an infinite number of things.

- or we can herd them into doing what we want them to do

- you don't deny HV accelerates electrons because that's a proven fact - there's no rocket science involved in that conclusion, an accepted fact.

- so now we have defined ionization, or have we - but HV pulses still influence electrons

- so that was enlightening

- or was it just nattering in mindless circles (?)

What a massive waste of valuable time - nothing more!

========================================================

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2555 on: 2021-12-01, 04:19:15 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 04:04:08

so now we have defined ionization, or have we - but HV pulses still influence electrons

Yes and not only pulses but constant voltages, too.
However, the most important take away from this is the observation that HV influences electrons, which are separated from atoms, much differently than electrons which are bound to atoms.

As a side note, I'd like to add that an electron in a 10kV discharge which is not bound to an atom survives for only 680nm in STP air on average, before it is recaptured by one of the air molecules.
See: mean free path and Fig.10 in the attached article.

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 04:04:08

What a massive waste of valuable time - nothing more!

Not at all. Agreeing on definitions is the basis of coherent communication.
------------------------
* Electrons MFP in Air.pdf (1454.82 kB - downloaded 11 times.)
img  Centraflow

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2556 on: 2021-12-01, 08:03:42 »

Buy me a beer

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 03:27:37

Well said

Regards

Mike  8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

==========================================================

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2557 on: 2021-12-01, 08:55:16 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 04:19:15

Yes and not only pulses but constant voltages, too.
    However, the most important take away from this is the observation that HV influences electrons, which are separated from atoms, much differently than electrons which are bound to atoms.

As a side note, I'd like to add that an electron in a 10kV discharge which is not bound to an atom survives for only 680nm in STP air on average, before it is recaptured by one of the air molecules.
    See: mean free path and Fig.10 in the attached article.
    Not at all. Agreeing on definitions is the basis of coherent communication.

Yea, yur damn right partner - no way it'll survive past 680nm ... (wikipedia certified)  and my Grade 8 Physics Professor just confirmed that!  :'(  Well said...  [oh no,  a rare burst of humour]

------------------------
teslaphoto1.jpg
* teslaphoto1.jpg (82.52 kB, 1189x795 - viewed 390 times.)

img  forest

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2558 on: 2021-12-01, 09:39:41 »

Do you think it's about ionizatioon of air to produce electrons ? Hmm... I disagree. Electrons ionized by power source and speed up by power source cannot have more energy then applied by power source. Think about it. Steven Mark said something interesting about various currents in the same circuits having different sources. They are mostly independent.

===================================================

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2559 on: 2021-12-01, 10:38:38 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 08:55:16

Yea, yur damn right partner - no way it'll survive past 680nm ... (wikipedia certified)  and my Grade 8 Physics Professor just confirmed that!  :'(

The arcs and streamers in air from the Tesla coil (of which photo you posted) survive much longer than 680nm and the lightning during a thunderstorm survives even longer.
However, just like a chain, these phenomena consist of multiple short emission and absorption events, thus they do not constitute an evidence that contradicts the mean free path being well below 1mm.

This is illustrated below where the distances marked in blue color are much smaller than the collective distance marked in green color.

======================================================

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2560 on: 2021-12-01, 12:43:01 »

Quote from: forest on 2021-12-01, 09:39:41

Do you think it's about ionization of air to produce electrons ?

I am not adamant about it.  I am just following the line of reasoning about the operational principle proposed in this thread.
The fact is that anytime we talk about electrons travelling through air, we must consider the impact that these elections have on the air molecules (and vice versa).  This inescapably leads to the consideration of inelastic collisions of electrons with air molecules and their ionization.

There are other sources of free electrons, e.g.: a heated metal cathode or photoelectric effect, however electrons emitted from such sources are localized and get absorbed by air within micrometers of such emitters and if they do not cause secondary electron emissions from the air molecules, then the kinetic energy carried by them gets absorbed, too, ...and the entire process comes to a halt.

Quote from: forest on 2021-12-01, 09:39:41

Electrons ionized by power source and speed up by power source cannot have more energy then applied by power source. Think about it.

I agree with that.
I think what is being proposed here is an unnamed secondary process which is activated by these accelerated electrons ...and which adds energy to them somehow.
I am not the author of the idea, so don't ask me what it is.  Maybe that unnamed secondary process is based on something similar to this ?

P.S.
Smudge has a similar idea based on electrons pulled out of metal surface by high electric potential difference.  It is worth considering..

img  forest

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2561 on: 2021-12-01, 16:56:56 »

It's obvious there is external energy source and the only candidate is Earth or rather Sun radiation with the help of Earth. In fact we all sense it has to be - there is no other source around. Everybody wants someone to jump in the discussion and explain all. This will not happen.

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2562 on: 2021-12-01, 17:12:00 »

Quote from: forest on 2021-12-01, 16:56:56

It's obvious there is external energy source and the only candidate is Earth or rather Sun radiation with the help of Earth. In fact we all sense it has to be - there is no other source around.

But there is a whole lot of matter that is closer than Sun or Earth and all matter is equivalent to energy. Remember e=mc2

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2563 on: 2021-12-01, 17:45:31 »

IMHO -  based on a lot of forum reply observations

This is just an observed "In My Humble Opinion" regarding most replies to my rather important discovery, nit picky or otherwise: (not in any particular order)

- Using an VNA to sweep filters or whatever - GOOD, but presenting the data in Nepers (-j), the Telephone Equation, USELESS. Proper technique is Gain in dB and Phase in degrees plus all four S Parameters are needed to complete the picture of device behavour.

- Determining Joules and Coulombs in an electron stream, simple:
v^2 = 2 Ek/m where v is velocity in 10^8 M/sec and Ek is kinetic energy source in eV
so, source V in eV/e which is V in Joules/Coulomb
The Ultimate Speed - An Exploration with High Energy Electrons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BOpiMQXQA

- Quoting Wikipedia articles in a technical discussion of any sort is a dead ringer, no technically competent engineer would ever risk doing that (Wiki is a hodge podge of disconnected dribble, is not vetted, and is more often than not incorrect or incomplete - this is well known). It's a stop-gap, at best, when you need to bail yourself out - but this is well known also. You can get ripped big time for such stupid stunts.

- word games like Atom and Electron, air and gasses, Townsend glow arc avalanche, ionization, etc..  and silly things like  my vacuum chamber or most members of this forum cannot. Recall the Grade 8 Physics rhym "one Atom to another Atom - let's share some electrons so we can ionize."

- the list is long... Some of us realize this is NOT a game and LARPing is nothing more than a waist of time.

- "3. dv/dt,"  Try addressing this one. It's also very important in the operation this system. Employ your analytical skill set and come up with some of your own postulations. We're all waiting!

And YES, I have a big problem dealing with ignorance or stupidity, especially when it maskerades as "I'm cool, see my super scientific replies."
I'm not the least bit interested in "agreeing on definitions" nor "coherent communication."

--------------------
Like I've said  " I have detailed a viable postulation that answers both these questions with accompanying theory and support papers, etc.."   

1. Where does the excess energy come from?

2. How does this excess energy couple into a system like the Kapanadze or Ruslan scheme?

And I have detailed a viable postulation that answers both these questions with accompanying theory and support papers, etc..

3. "dv/dt"
There's a third (3.) topic involved in the operation of "Stalker/Ruslan/Kapanzdze" devices that is worthy of further discussion and is required to fully complete our theoretical postulation.

Take it or leave it - I don't really care.
----------------

Discussion CLOSED for me at least!

Now, back to my dv/dt analysis...

SL

img  Vasik041

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2564 on: 2021-12-01, 17:48:08 »

Just in case somebody still want do something...

Here an experiment description how to measure ground wire frequency, how to match LC and wave resonance in gradient coil etc.

As you may be remember, we attempted something similar at the beginning, but it wasn't exactly clear how to do it at that time.

Have fun,
Vasik
------------------------
* ground.pdf (298.69 kB - downloaded 25 times.)

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
===============================================================           
img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2565 on: 2021-12-01, 18:54:23 »

Group: Moderator

Vasik hi, to answere your question, yes

so what is the blue & yellow trace relating to ? is it a Rigol blue and yellow scope inputs by any chance ?

any more instructions only no sub titles  ;D ;D >:-)

Sil
PS no one else is going to ask  ;)

On an old coil i have i get this >
------------------------
DS1Z_QuickPrint1.png
* DS1Z_QuickPrint1.png (88.93 kB, 800x480 - viewed 13 times.)
« Last Edit: 2021-12-01, 20:47:22 by AlienGrey »

================================================

img  Vasik041

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2566 on: 2021-12-01, 19:33:21 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021-12-01, 18:54:23

Vasik hi, to answere your question, yes

so what is the blue trace relating to ?
    and what does the yellow trace relate to ?

any more instructions only no sub titles  ;D ;D >:-)

Sil
    PSno one else is going to ask  ;)

------------------------
sch.jpg
* sch.jpg (40.68 kB, 796x350 - viewed 37 times.)

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

======================================================

img  Maxolous

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2567 on: 2021-12-01, 21:08:44 »

If any must achieve interaction in this device in a proper way and if especially you are using nano-pulser, you should put into consideration that during shifting and pulse widthing of Tesla coil signal that you have caused delay. Sometime was taken to charge those caps. Consequently, Tesla would arrive late on the scene.

In order to compensate for this, push-pull must be delayed also so that you don't make pulses at the wrong time.

Regards.

Maxolous.

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2568 on: 2021-12-02, 22:21:07 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 17:45:31

I'm not the least bit interested in "agreeing on definitions" nor "coherent communication".

That is a helluva thing to admit on a scientific forum.
If you are not interested in coherent discourse, then why did you come here ?

@All
What do you think ?

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2569 on: 2021-12-02, 22:35:50 »

He was just bored....nothing better to do. And wanted to rile you up, with his post and paste theories.
Which as you know neither you nor he,
 will build  anything to  prove his views, nor yours
   Perhaps, he (or the "we"), that didn't get what they expected...and are here for more...

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2021-12-03, 02:09:29 by NickZ »

img  muDped

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2570 on: 2021-12-02, 23:17:03 »

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: SolarLab

I'm not the least bit interested in "agreeing on definitions" nor "coherent communication".

Quote from: Verpies

@All
    What do you think ?

He came to tickle your fancy?

Or, perhaps he came to add to the discussion with what many would consider to be "unorthodox" ideas?

To stimulate questions and thought?

To reveal some little known "Secrets" for consideration and cogitation?

I, personally, rather like what SolarLab has presented and his style of presentation.

Bon appetit!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2571 on: 2021-12-03, 00:07:21 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-02, 22:21:07

@All
    What do you think ?

First you said "coherent communication" which now twists to "coherent discourse"
  All, what do you think? WTH - is this Fakebook or whatever?

SUMMARY - Take it or leave it - I don't really care. I'll blow this part up a bit for you - might be easier for you to read!

I came to this forum {Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench} only to share two very important findings.
These two questions have appeared time and again in excess energy discussions as far back as the subject itself.

2. How does this excess energy couple into a system like the Kapanadze or Ruslan scheme?

And I have detailed a viable postulation that answers both these questions with accompanying theory and support papers, etc..

That's it - my simple mission so to speak!

Of course, along the way, I have provided some other directly related, valuable, information as well. (review my posts)

On the 11th of November 2021 I posted (Reply #2374) the following:

Notable is the Katcher pulse burst timing with respect to the Grenade Coil (GC) signal. The concept is different from the electron bunching found in a TWT but, I believe, the mechanism (Velocity Modulation) is similar.

In simple terms:

-  a signal propagates through the GC, signal wavefront speed is set by the signal frequency (phase),
 -  but must be slowed down by the Slow Wave Structure (SWS) of the GC helical coil,
 -  normally the GC signal wavefront would propagate at near the speed of light (C or 3x108 m/s),
 -  the GC signal wavefront must be slowed to match the speed of the Electron pulse burst created by the Katcher,
 -  Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass,
 -  and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage, the square part is bonus,
 -  now, when the signal wavefron and the electron speed nearly match, energy is transfered to the signal,
 -  the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,
 -  energy transfer mechanism is clearly provided and proven in the Traveling Wave Tube analysis and operation.

Essentially there are three (3) variables we control and one (1) consideration;

-  Slow Wave Structure (SWS), our grenade coil, including pitch and length (transaction time) ;
 -  Signal Frequency on the Grenade Coil, which sets the signal wavefront speed along with the SWS;
 -  Electron propagation speed or velocity, determined by the Voltage set by the Katcher or TT;
 -  Physical placement of the components need to match a viable layout for the interactions to occur.

Notable references/proofs to 1. and 2. above include:

- "The Ultimate Speed - An Exploration with High Energy Electrons," an MIT video

- "Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - a Stalker video
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syf5_fLPzrw&list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT&index=92

- Numerous Traveling Wave Tube - Velocity Modulation papers, patents, references and so forth.

- Simplified functional schematics
     https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg96060#msg96060

So, in conclusion I will declare the mission is accomplished.

Since there appears to be very few of us still involved in this endevour, we need to double the effort, perfect these systems and spread the technology.

Take care, stay safe and may luck be with you.

SL

=======================================================

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2572 on: 2021-12-03, 01:02:02 »

FYI

Electrons in air:

TABLES OF ENERGY LOSSES AND RANGES OF ELECTRONS AND POSITRONS
NASA SP-3012 1964

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/citations/19650002905

Taken from chart line MEV 0350 - page 124    "ELECTRONS IN AIR"

ENERGY   COLLISION   STOPPING POWER   TOTAL      RANGE      RADIATION
                        RADIATION                                       YIELD
   MEV   MEV CM2/G   MEV CM2/G      MEV CM2/G   G/CM2
0.350   1.975E  00   8.161E -03      1.984E  00   1.200E -01         2.210E -03

Chart values range from MEV 0.010 to MEV 800.000 and covers a large variety of materials/environments.

From the text: "At high energies, one cannot treat the electrons or positrons by themselves, but must simultaneously take into account the transport of associated bremsstrahlung and annihilation radiation and consider, in turn, the pair or Compton electrons produced by photons. All these processes can be described only by rather complicated transport theory." ... "Neverless, there are justifications for tabulating such crude parameters as the mean energy loss and range."

An interesting postulation regarding the "Energy Transfer" mechanism:

An Explanation of the Interactions between Waves and Electrons: Discussion of Electromagnetic Fields
Weiye Xu - Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences

https://osf.io/8wste/download

Note: chart lines don't line up properly here - see the document.

SL

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2573 on: 2021-12-03, 01:45:48 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2021-12-02, 22:35:50

He was just bored....nothing better to do. And wanted to rile you up, with his post and paste theories.
    Which as you know neither you nor he,
     will build  anything to  prove his views, nor yours
       Perhaps, he (or the "we"), that didn't get what they expected...and are here for more...

NickZ

Nick,

Back in 2015/16 time frame we built several devices following as best we could Ruslans design. They didn't work, for the most part, but more troubling was the fact several more attempts at replication turned out like many others; they didn't work!  :'(

Have you managed to make this type of system work? Your development or possibly following Stalkers "cookbook," or some other design.

Stalker's recent "cookbook" is an excellent resource - the best one out there as far as I know! A great analysis model as well.

After a long period of collecting the necessary resources, etc. I began the long, somewhat challenging, task of "Reverse Engineering" this type of system in hopes of figuring out how it worked, exactly. After lots of side-tracks and investigations, I, like everone else, still didn't know the answers to the key questions.

First (1.) Where does the energy come from, and after coming up with a viable theory for that, another question arose (2.) How does this new found source (e=mc^2) couple into the system. Took a lot of thought and study to solve this one as well.

So that's where I'm at right now. I will not wind any more coils until the theory and approach to design are completed and documented. No more blind alleys at great expense of time and money. When it works on paper and the CAE simulations yield good results; then the winding will begin.

Having known better than to try and copy something without knowing how it works in detail; I made the mistake of thinking (like many) this thing is a "piece of cake." Turns out it's not..

Winding coils and soldering circuits, for me at least, is not designing, developing, documenting and fabricating a system. Learned my lesson!

Once the (3.) dv/dt analysis yields satisfactory results; the wind will begin. But this time I'll know, hopefully, exactly what I'm doing and how to do it so that it works properly and is reproducable. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to get much value-add from this forum thread with developing (3.) either; - or maybe I'm just too nasty or demanding. One liner comments, unsubstantiated look here - look there stuff and wild goose chases are "not" value-add - oh well!

SL

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2574 on: 2021-12-03, 02:15:19 »

Yeah, and so did his backers...

You don't just come here throwing theories around and expect some one to believe you. Or does that not matter?
   You mention "we",  should we care who "we" are?
   Sorry to hear that (we) could not get it to work.
  So that makes you all FE experts, now?
   Why are you here, then...makes me wonder...

NickZ

9 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 75240 times)    
Topic Options img
img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2575 on: 2021-12-03, 02:53:14 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2021-12-03, 02:15:19

Yeah, and so did his backers...
       You don't just come here thowing theories around and expect some one to believe you. Or does that not matter?

Just sharing my discoveries since I believe they are extremely relavant and answer several age old questions.

Haven't noticed any credible challenges to the supporting resource information or alternative technical insights.

Hey, people will believe what they will - not my goal to convince them otherwise. I'm just presenting ideas that I believe stand on their own merrit.

Not looking for any social media thumbs ups or likes - personally I think that stuff is silly. Guess I've just been a design engineer for too long.

Figuring out the secrets of the Ruslan device is not really what I would consider a "popularity contest." I've never thought about anyone believing me - so I guess it does not matter. I not lookin for anything and don't expect anything. But, if someone has some good, supported, technical things that are relavent, that they want to provide, great.

Don't see any harm in "just coming here and throwing theories - especially well founded ones that will ultimately provide a means to discovering how this stuff works - postulations/theories are the very foundations of science and engineering.

Also, let me ask this again: Have you managed to make this type of system work? Your development or possibly following Stalkers "cookbook," or some other design.

You folks seem to ask a lot of questions but you don't seem to answer too many.

SL

img  Maxolous

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2576 on: 2021-12-03, 07:25:42 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-03, 00:07:21

Notable is the Katcher pulse burst timing with respect to the Grenade Coil (GC) signal. The concept is different from the electron bunching found in a TWT but, I believe, the mechanism (Velocity Modulation) is similar.

Am quite in agreement with you in this regard.

In simple terms:

-  a signal propagates through the GC, signal wavefront speed is set by the signal frequency (phase),
     -  but must be slowed down by the Slow Wave Structure (SWS) of the GC helical coil,
     -  normally the GC signal wavefront would propagate at near the speed of light (C or 3x108 m/s),
     -  the GC signal wavefront must be slowed to match the speed of the Electron pulse burst created by the Katcher,

That's right!

-  Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass,
     -  and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage, the square part is bonus,
     -  now, when the signal wavefron and the electron speed nearly match, energy is transfered to the signal,

This brings about effective interaction between GC & pulses from Tesla.

Maxolous.

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2577 on: 2021-12-03, 12:11:19 »

Quote, several times SL says he answered this question, (where does the energy come from?).

In a recent video 2019 film clip on disclosure of ET and FE, Steven Greasr (re TV)
Quotes this >
 Richard Feynman is purported to have said that "One teacup (or sometimes one cubic meter) of empty space contains enough energy to boil all the world's oceans.

? 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Juels thats 26 zero's the problem is to seperate the + from the - and collect it.
looks a bit dangerous !

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-03, 14:18:40 by AlienGrey »

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2578 on: 2021-12-03, 13:49:31 »

Well, that's a lot of energy. Let's see if any one can prove it, in the clearest way. I don't expect that to happen here, anytime soon, nor at all.
   Theory without anything to back it up, are just words. Words that have not produced a self runner. Like the Big Bang Theory, just BS.
We are here for, self running devices, not unproven theory. They are a dime a dozen, with none of them having provided for anything at all, that works. At least not for us.
So, should we blame the builders?  Who have diligently taken the time and expense to produce an accurate replication. They are the ones to blame?

Let me ask you this, SL.  Have you got anything other than a theory? No?  Will you build anything, to show us here? No? That's what I thought...
   Verpies will take you up on your theories, as he also won't build anything to prove his point of view, either. And he doesn't even believe it's possible, just like you don't, SL. Sharing your discoveries???  What discoveries? you mean like those theories in your head?
   On the other hand, we could all be wrong, mistaken and misinformed, concerning these particular type of devices, and thus, we may all be barking up the wrong tree.   However, I'm betting on the existence of much more than just these small table top models of FE. And am here to see it happen.
Not just to discuss empty and unproven theories, and "discoveries", with guys that have never built, and will never build this device.
   Where does the energy come from...  Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, take your pick, or just keep guessing.

NickZ

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2579 on: 2021-12-03, 14:22:14 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2021-12-03, 13:49:31

Well, that's a lot of energy. Let's see if any one can prove it, in the clearest way. I don't expect that to happen here, anytime soon, nor at all.
       Theory without anything to back it up, are just words. Words that have not produced a self runner. That is what we are here for, self running devices, not unproven theory. They are a dime a dozen, with none of them having provided for anything at all, that works. At least not for us.
    So, should we blame the builders???

Let me ask you this, LS.  Have you got anything other than a theory? No?  Will you build anything, to show us here? No? That's what I thought...
       Verpies will take you up on your theories, as he also won't build anything to prove his point of view, either. And he doesn't even believe it's possible, just like you don't LS. Sharing your discoveries???  What discoveries? you mean like those theories in your head?
       On the other hand, we could all be wrong, mistaken and misinformed, concerning these particular type of devices, and thus, we may all be barking up the wrong tree.   However, I'm betting on the existence of much more than just these small table top models of FE. And am here to see it happen.
    Not just to discuss empty and unproven theories.

NickZ

E V Grey springs to mind.

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2580 on: 2021-12-03, 14:35:13 »

Yeah, anything other than Kapanadze, Akula, Ruslan, Daly, Stalker, etc... comes to your mind.
   Oh, look here, look there, look here, and look there... talk about distractions from the moderator of this thread.
REMEMBER the Title of the thread? No?

And who will moderate the moderator??? You Chet?  You can't even control Color on OU.com.
  So, any one can go hog wild on their own thread, now.  How nice...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2021-12-04, 15:06:50 by NickZ »

img  Chet K

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2581 on: 2021-12-03, 16:40:38 »
Group: Ambassador

Nick
It’s AG’s thread

I am sure you know you can moderate your own board
And share your own “theory and experimental path”

One thing I would strongly advise against , accusing other members of “hidden suppression or other
Nefarious activity !!

Verpies has helped many here , and quite consistently been a very big aid to itsu’s bench ( yes a build partner of sorts)
In the ongoing hunt for a true anomaly … that will survive scientific scrutiny ( regardless what name or shape is in the thread tittle!

Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
To solarlab
The benches in the open source community are very deep in talent and resources ( university grade …
The sky is the limit … after all it’s the only rock we have atm , and many are quite passionate about its future …
The only stipulation
Open source!!

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2582 on: 2021-12-03, 17:22:56 »

Board Owner,

A Special THANKS to the Board Owner for providing this chat forum (free of charge with no advertising or other restrictions - a rare thing these days). This does not go un-noticed and is greatly appreciated!

Moderator AG,

Alpha Web Site evaluation is working out quite good for us so we will transition in the near future to Beta. Therefore I will "abondon-in-place" my various posts and documents. Since these are somewhat limited and incomplete; please feel free to "scrub" them, freeing up valuable server resource and maintaining a smooth flow of the thread subject.

Also, thanks for your tolerance and patience. As can be seen, a variety of presentation methods were tried (animated gif's, pdf's, rtf's, in-text, etc.) but inherent forum limitations (non interactive CAE, charts, graphs, and such) suppress full conceptual demonstrations which make them appear extremely myopic.

Gorchilin's web site provides an excellent model.   His "open source" and "pay-wall" approcah is attractive while ensuring a sustained site development cycle.  A brief chat with Vyacheslav was positive and encouraging. However the final course is yet to be plotted.

All,

We will "crack this nut!"  -  BTG 4KW Atomic work in the forest - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_P90Q4fskE

SL

img  Allcanadian

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2583 on: 2021-12-03, 17:29:02 »

NickZ

On the other hand, we could all be wrong, mistaken and misinformed, concerning these particular type of devices, and thus, we may all be barking up the wrong tree. However, I'm betting on the existence of much more than just these small table top models of FE. And am here to see it happen.

You are misinformed if you think just throwing together some parts and making it work was ever going to be easy. In fact your more likely to win the lottery than you are to ever figure out this technology. However that doesn't mean it's not worth doing, it means it's going to be very difficult.

Not just to discuss empty and unproven theories, and "discoveries", with guys that have never built, and will never build this device. Where does the energy come from...  Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, take your pick, or just keep guessing.

We could ask the obvious question, how has building worked out for you and the others?. If nothing else you have basically proven what most already know. Without the theory and understanding all you have built is a large paper weight and little more.

As Tesla once said, he never built anything until he had first perfected the idea and worked out all the science in his head. Understanding comes first then building...

Regards
AC

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2584 on: 2021-12-03, 18:08:16 »

Well you know why they leave stuff out so they can diasosciate themself from the device
but then you dont know how the dam thing works, a couple of the Sergey devices used
a HV eht rect on the katcher side that  are pulsd if you look at the circuits.

Sil

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2585 on: 2021-12-04, 14:59:55 »

I guess that seeing a video showing Ruslan running 4000w worth of lights in the open field without any power source is not enough to convince you?
   How many more videos would it take? Would 3 more videos do it, or do you need many many more? Like all those other videos and articles that you've already seen.
   The fact that we are not Tesla, nor can do what he did, is the real question. How does he do something that the best current minds can't do.
   My question is where did Tesla get all his information, visions, and such? And he could previously fully see the entire device in his mind, without first building it.

IF I were to work for Tesla car company,  I would suggest to Elon Musk that batteries suck, and to offer to help him to develop and build cars that don't need them, anymore. He could then send me to meet with Kapandze, Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, etc. Before they all die, and more time is wasted, due to the current political situations causing the delays of FE systems, now.
   You don't think that that idea is possible? Just wait... but, he would have a very hard time getting it approved, at this time, no matter what we do.
  Or perhaps you'd like your own personal meeting at home with those that can show you how things work. Of course that will never happen.
So, just keep on asking,
is there free energy in the Akula/Ruslan devices.  Again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......................
  When you should be asking,  Why can't I make this work as shown, and what can I do about it. Yes, YOU.  As I already have done my part in this.
  After years of working on this particular device, and know most of it's querks, I feel that there is something missing, still.  What is it, is what we should we working on. If all the shown self runner are fakes, then what are THEY worried about, enough to kill people for it.
  The problem is that most people give up before they get started.  I am working on the what is wrong part of it, now. And that is the hardest nut to crack.
   NickZ

img  partzman

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2586 on: 2021-12-04, 15:37:10 »

I'm sorry but I have a little different view of Ruslan's field demo!  At the 11:30 mark or so, he quickly scans over the area where the ground wire seems to terminate in a rather large clump of cuttings.  Why the long length of so-called welding cable?  Why not a short piece or why not move the display table closer?  Is there magic in the length of cable?

At the beginning of the video he shows enough detail that one can ascertain the connector that connects the cable to the ground rod or pipe!  Look closely if you can and determine if you see any bare wire that should be visible where the cable enters the connector?

Again I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced!!!

Regards,
Pm

PS-Remove this post if you like.

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2587 on: 2021-12-04, 15:55:58 »

Quote from: Allcanadian on 2021-12-03, 17:29:02

NickZ
    You are misinformed if you think just throwing together some parts and making it work was ever going to be easy. In fact your more likely to win the lottery than you are to ever figure out this technology. However that doesn't mean it's not worth doing, it means it's going to be very difficult.

We could ask the obvious question, how has building worked out for you and the others?. If nothing else you have basically proven what most already know. Without the theory and understanding all you have built is a large paper weight and little more.

As Tesla once said, he never built anything until he had first perfected the idea and worked out all the science in his head. Understanding comes first then building...

Regards

@AC:
   When you have it all worked out in your head, and fully understand it's workings, first. You can then create what you now have no idea about, and then you can show us all just how well it worked. I know that will never happen, so, I won't hold me breath, waiting.

So, it's me that is misinformed huh?  Sounds to me like you have no idea what this particular device is about, or just how or why it's supposed to work, and such. So, you come down on those that are working towards obtaining some response from this contraption. Unlike you, just here speculating, and fakes are all that you can conger up.

I can also tell that you have never seen any of my videos, nor the work that I have already done over the last several years.
   The fact that you nor any one here nor on any other FE forums have achieved any OU, nor self running is perplexing. Even though Vasik has provided more information to us here, recently, but it's still no cigar.  WHY? Did we all screw up??? I don't think so.

AC, when you can do what Tesla did, and fully see this device and how it works in YOUR head. Let us know... I will then take your suggestions seriously. Then, you can show us how well it works, for you, in practice. As more opinions are a dime a dozen.

And BTW, the reason that Ruslan and all the other self runners use long thick 37.5 meter plus welding cable as the tuned ground line, instead of a much cheaper shorter and thinner cables for the ground.  Well, I'll let you figure that one out, yourself. You would probably not believe me, even if I told you, nor care to do anything about it, anyways.
   I also have a different view about that video. And will not just discard it as just being BS.

NickZ

Edited to provide quote.
« Last Edit: 2021-12-04, 18:43:29 by Grumage »

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2588 on: 2021-12-04, 19:51:48 »

Quote from: partzman on 2021-12-04, 15:37:10

I'm sorry but I have a little different view of Ruslan's field demo!  At the 11:30 mark or so, he quickly scans over the area where the ground wire seems to terminate in a rather large clump of cuttings.  Why the long length of so-called welding cable?  Why not a short piece or why not move the display table closer?  Is there magic in the length of cable?

At the beginning of the video he shows enough detail that one can ascertain the connector that connects the cable to the ground rod or pipe!  Look closely if you can and determine if you see any bare wire that should be visible where the cable enters the connector?

Again I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced!!!

Regards,
    Pm

PS-Remove this post if you like.

Basically it's a "lumped element" 1/4 wave transformer - maintains a DC connection (ground - system reference) for the "device" but isolates the "device" from ground with respect to the frequency of operation. It appears in many of these device type demonstrations.

Convenient to use since you simply "tune" it to length by cutting off bits from the end until the device works good!

Common design technique especially at RF/Microwave frequencies using distributed architecture.
https://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedias/quarter-wave-tricks

Some believe (think) the free energy is obtained by drawing electrons (energy) from the earth - a good, logical, belief and more likely than not , correct. Hard to measure electron flow through a large guage cable tied to ground however - a galvenometer referenced to an equally well grounded rod - I don't know! Being a ground cable; the electrons would "gather" in huge amounts at the Device end of the cable.

SL

img  szaxx

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2589 on: 2021-12-05, 00:32:07 »

Catching up a little, there's an interesting few points made. You require a few KV for the effect. Corona can be generated with a few KV and dielectric insulation comes in various densities so if we assume differing insulation will glow at specific voltages then the cables utilised will have a voltage parameter where corona initiates.
Add to this the piezo electric effect nobody so far has mentioned it may offer a source of extra energy if the timing for collection is accurate.
Ion was convinced of movement in the coils of the TPU and in this a cork former has been mentioned.
Tap a rochelle salt crystal and you create a few KV.
Is insulation with an few KV void of any movement?
The grenade has to hiss from HV or no dice on a runner.
Thoughts...

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2590 on: 2021-12-05, 15:47:35 »

Quote from: szaxx on 2021-12-05, 00:32:07

Catching up a little, there's an interesting few points made. You require a few KV for the effect. Corona can be generated with a few KV and dielectric insulation comes in various densities so if we assume differing insulation will glow at specific voltages then the cables utilised will have a voltage parameter where corona initiates.
    Add to this the piezo electric effect nobody so far has mentioned it may offer a source of extra energy if the timing for collection is accurate.
    Ion was convinced of movement in the coils of the TPU and in this a cork former has been mentioned.
    Tap a rochelle salt crystal and you create a few KV.
    Is insulation with an few KV void of any movement?
    The grenade has to hiss from HV or no dice on a runner.
    Thoughts...

szaxx,

There's a paper in the Documents thread [2 of 3 - near the end] that hypothesizes, to a great extent, the detailed system functions and operation. It may be of interest.

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=gptci9of0oufihpp0o7bik9gr0&topic=4154.msg96061#msg96061

SL

img  Allcanadian

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2591 on: 2021-12-05, 16:51:00 »

NickZ

When you have it all worked out in your head, and fully understand it's workings, first. You can then create what you now have no idea about, and then you can show us all just how well it worked. I know that will never happen, so, I won't hold me breath, waiting.

I was simply mirroring what Nikola Tesla, the greatest inventor in history, has said in the past. Inventing is not easy, it is very hard and can often take years or decades of work. Inventing is very difficult because there are countless unknowns and it's easier to work through these unknowns prior to building something. Engineers do it all the time, they use science and experience to design something, test the design elements then build it.

And BTW, the reason that Ruslan and all the other self runners use long thick 37.5 meter plus welding cable as the tuned ground line, instead of a much cheaper shorter and thinner cables for the ground.  Well, I'll let you figure that one out, yourself. You would probably not believe me, even if I told you, nor care to do anything about it, anyways.

As Solarlab pointed out it's similar to a "lumped element" 1/4 wave transformer just like most Tesla coils. However they also have a HV/HF LC oscillator in series which must be compensated for. In fact this is nothing new and can be traced back to many FE devices from the late 1800's to date. It's kind of comical because back then they simply used two self-oscillating relays instead of a couple boxes of complicated and expensive electronics. Understand, if your using electronics it's just a matter of time before a transient or over-voltage wipes it all out. Most just haven't gotten that far yet...

Regards
AC

Group: Guest
   Well Alien Grey:
   You don't include any of your petty distracting posts that you've posted. And there are many more, many many more of them than what you just reposted here. It would take me several days to sort all of them out. So, I hope that you are having fun at this.
 I guess that you want every one to admire you, now.  Would you like for me to start my own thread, and ban you from it?
   So, we'll judge your future distracting post in the same way. And I will post them here, as well.
   As you my friend are the most distracting person of all. And, I came to this forum to get away from people like YOU, Color, Floor, etc...and now YOU are a moderator of the most important Akula/Ruslan/Stalker thread, of all.
   Even though I have tried to keep the posts focused on the topic of this thread, you've made that impossible.
   So, can you tell me what you plan to gain by reposting all that you don't like to see here, now??? You should look in the mirror, and judge yourself, first.

NickZ

Well Alien Grey:
   You don't include any of your petty distracting posts that you've posted. And there are many more, many many more of them than what you just reposted here. It would take me several days to sort all of them out. So, I hope that you are having fun at this.
 I guess that you want every one to admire you, now.  Would you like for me to start my own thread, and ban you from it?
   So, we'll judge your future distracting post in the same way. And I will post them here, as well.
   As you my friend are the most distracting person of all. And, I came to this forum to get away from people like YOU, Color, Floor, etc...and now YOU are a moderator of the most important Akula/Ruslan/Stalker thread, of all.
   Even though I have tried to keep the posts focused on the topic of this thread, you've made that impossible.
   So, can you tell me what you plan to gain by reposting all that you don't like to see here, now??? You should look in the mirror, and judge yourself, first.

NickZ
Nick WE are trying to keep the Thread TECHNICAL, you can post all your off topic stuff and comments here !
It's a simple as that Now be a good boy and behave.

Sil

Quote (off topic comment)removed from Technical thread.

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2592 on: Today at 14:08:08 »

Alien Grey:

In case you missed it:
     Well Alien Grey:
   You don't include any of your petty distracting posts that you've posted. And there are many more, many many more of them than what you just reposted. It would take me several days to sort all of them out. So, I hope that you are having fun at this.
Be aware admin got involved.

So, we'll judge your future distracting post in the same way. And I will re-post them here, and there, as well.
   As you my friend are the most distracting person of all. And, I came to this forum to get away from people like YOU, Color, Floor, etc...and now YOU are a moderator of the most important Akula/Ruslan/Stalker thread, of all. Isn't that great! Well you kbow what they say, you can't hide from your self!
   Even though I have tried to keep these posts focused on the topic of this thread, you've made that impossible.
"Look at this, look at that, look at this, look at that". Nick it's my thread and your TROLLING and harrasing others aparantly.

Not understanding nor building any of it, ever. Arn't you well thats your problem.
   So, can you tell me what you plan to gain by re-posting all that you don't like to see here, now??? You should look in the mirror, and judge yourself, first. I have been asked to keep a record.
  NickZ
You need to cool it down just behave, listen to what I am saying  i'm not your enamy others might not feel the same way.

Sil

This has been on TV 3 times already it involves Zero pont energy

Watch the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIAPE8PZ_mI

on how ET uses it to get here.

might find this site interesting

https://www.freeenergyplanet.biz/

Sil

AG
img  Allcanadian
   Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2597 on: Today at 17:48:13 »
found this over at ou.com

Another sensational device :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51TdNPA55s

Note at minute 29:00 the internal setup is very similar to the Ruslan setup.

Unlike many others they also seem to have many units up and running. So this isn't a one off two minute demonstration but seems to have been replicated many times.

If you would have followed my link to minute 29:00 you would have seen the picture below.  As you can see it is almost identical to the Ruslan setup and claimed as a FE device thus obviously relevant.

Can you explain your reasoning why you would think this is off topic?.

Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

you are joking it's nothing like it.oh i see a fan  ;D ;D
Anyway why dont you open a thread on your own name Work nench ?
and post it there, simple. Or just leave it where it is.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104
« previous next »
Author Topic: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench  (Read 76075 times)    
Topic Options img
img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2525 on: 2021-11-29, 04:48:06 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021-11-28, 20:04:46

Well you said it all, I thought you might say that.
    Sil

Good to hear you agree with these significant concerns and the way forward to avoid them; if that's, in fact, what your indicating. Hard to tell from your response.

You continually ask for the "Holy Grail" to be handed to you on a silver platter; without any discussion or comment. Strange don't you think?

What's your motivation I ask?    Is it to simply argue, demean, nay-say, play silly Reindeer Games, what? I have yet to see any real value add from your side.
Apparently you have no intention of building anything or researching.

I'm stumped, having a hard time figuring out your motivation, maybe you could shed some light so we can understand where your coming from a bit better.  Enlighten me. Thanks...

SL

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2526 on: 2021-11-29, 11:33:24 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-11-29, 04:48:06

Good to hear you agree with these significant concerns and the way forward to avoid them; if that's, in fact, what your indicating. Hard to tell from your response.

You continually ask for the "Holy Grail" to be handed to you on a silver platter; without any discussion or comment. Strange don't you think? do I?

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021-11-28, 20:04:46Well you said it all, I thought you might say that.SilGood to hear you agree with these significant concerns and the way forward to avoid them; if that's, in fact, what your indicating. Hard to tell from your response.You continually ask for the "Holy Grail" to be handed to you on a silver platter; without any discussion or comment. Strange don't you think?What's your motivation I ask?    Is it to simply argue, demean, nay-say, play silly Reindeer Games, what? I have yet to see any real value add from your side. Apparently you have no intention of building anything or researching.I'm stumped, having a hard time figuring out your motivation, maybe you could shed some light so we can understand where your coming from a bit better.  Enlighten me. Thanks...SL

Too many personal searching questions
And your answering your own questions
I did notice your supporting Nick Z  Apparently you have no intention of building anything or researching.I'm stumped
Here is a strange thing you started in what was it June but your first post was the 16th of October yet you say you posted stuff before that or so you say so who deleted all that info ?
So who is playing games really ?

Sil

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2527 on: 2021-11-29, 15:30:12 »

Good thing, that someone is supportive of my comments and work.
I thought that I was all by my lonesome on this thread. And just waiting for someone to kick my ass again.
Nice ... But I thought that SL said good bye girls??? He must be missing us already. Do you think that he changed his mind, now? And is really looking for FE?

NickZ

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2528 on: 2021-11-29, 15:55:23 »

eV question regarding Stalker's system:

Does anyone recall what ekV value Stalker determined as a minimum threshold?
Can't seem to find where he discusses it.

Thanks SL

Found it - 3.73kV
["Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - Stalker video @ about 07:28]

« Last Edit: 2021-11-29, 19:07:03 by solarlab »

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2529 on: 2021-11-29, 19:28:31 »

AG and Nick,

I came to this forum {Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench} only to share two very important findings. These two questions have appeared time and again in excess energy discussions as far back as the subject itself.

Of course, along the way, I have provided some other directly related, valuable, information as well. (review my posts)

Unfortunately, being human by nature, I got sucked into the typical forum scrapping and such - Quibbling is foolish and I do know better than to engage   --  I'll just chalk it up to another "Lesson Learned!"

Have a good day.

SL

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2530 on: 2021-11-29, 20:59:03 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-11-29, 19:28:31

AG and Nick,

I came to this forum {Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench} only to share two very important findings. These two questions have appeared time and again in excess energy discussions as far back as the subject itself.

Unfortunately, being human by nature, I got sucked into the typical forum scrapping and such - Quibbling is foolish and I do know better than to engage   --  I'll just chalk it up to another "Lesson Learned!"

Have a good day.

SL

If we consider most of the circuit diagrams just fire the katcher once on each cycle
However the push pull is running all the time thus demodulating nothing

So both the katcher and grenade are tuned to 3.75 meters which is around the 2mhz
Frequency this could be done by a 4046 Pll feed back circuit however the 4046 output is not EW 50/50 witch needs correcting to feed the katcher.

That output needs dividing down and gating into 4 sections that can be slid side ways
Filled with katcher pulses.

Ect ect.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-11-29, 23:44:43 by AlienGrey »

img  NickZ

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2531 on: 2021-11-29, 21:45:04 »

Stalker may not mention it, but Ruslan does. He said it doesn't need to be strong to do its job, as an interuptor pulse circuit.
Some guys think that the stronger and the higher the HV HF voltage is, the higher the gain at the output. Those that don't have any OU, say that, as that's what it looks like to them. And, that's true, for them.
I say that for the Kacher circuit the needed output is somewhere between 3000v and 5000v. 10.000v will be overkill to the rest of the device.
  But, what do I know. As our hero moderator keeps telling me...All I say is always wrong to him.

NickZ

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2532 on: 2021-11-29, 22:52:52 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2021-11-29, 21:45:04

Stalker may not mention it, but Ruslan does. He said it doesn't need to be strong to do its job, as an interuptor pulse circuit.
    Some guys think that the stronger and the higher the HV HF voltage is, the higher the gain at the output. Those that don't have any OU, say that, as that's what it looks like to them. And, that's true, for them.
    I say that for the Kacher circuit the needed output is somewhere between 3000v and 5000v. 10.000v will be overkill to the rest of the device.
      But, what do I know. As our hero moderator keeps telling me...All I say is always wrong to him.

NickZ

Nick, you're correct - so quit wining!  O0

Stalker discusses it (HV stuff) in the video just mentioned above - a good 28min listen actually. His threshold ekV (electron Kilo Volts) is 3.73kV and you're right, Ruslan mentions several places that his HV is much less - about 1kV if I recall correctly.

BTW, for a sort of quick look at finding potential Joules and Coulombs in these circuits use the formula found in the first video here: in my attachment at the bottom of the previous page - it's interesting! Of course we're working at near zero on the chart the scientist used in his accelerator video.

The Stalker video is titled:

"Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - Stalker video (27 min 38 sec long but I don't have the origin date).

Might still be on youtube but probably hard to find (lots of Stalker trash if you search). Don't have the link - sorry, and the title is probably in Russian.

SL

Found the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syf5_fLPzrw&list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT&index=92

Translation also works. Or use the video downloader with translation that I posted earlier.

img  AlienGrey

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2533 on: 2021-11-29, 23:06:49 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2021-11-29, 21:45:04

NickZ

yes thats all probubly true I think it was Egorik that said results can be noticed by pulsing as low as 500v - 1000v the nano pulse transfers the energy
to another tuned circuit thats in resonance , but I havent got that far yet.

Sil

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2534 on: 2021-11-29, 23:35:34 »

FYI - Stalker's full Youtube channel (Вопрос [Q&A] included)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYhzUMB2BkLXLVDOUIhc1TU-ZTq1WvPT

SL

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2535 on: 2021-11-30, 03:05:29 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2021-11-29, 20:59:03

If we consider most of the circuit diagrams just fire the katcher once on each cycle
    However the push pull is running all the time thus demodulating nothing

So both the katcher and grenade are tuned to 3.75 meters which is around the 2mhz
    Frequency this could be done by a 4046 Pll feed back circuit however the 4046 output is not EW 50/50 witch needs correcting to feed the katcher.

That output needs dividing down and gating into 4 sections that can be slid side ways
    Filled with katcher pulses.

Ect ect.

Sil

AG,

You should remove this quoted post also...  since it's the one that makes no sense with respect to my post that you were responding to!

Just sayin...

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2536 on: 2021-11-30, 08:02:01 »

SUMMARY

On the 11th of November 2021 I posted (Reply #2374) the following:

In simple terms:

-  the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,
 -  energy transfer mechanism is clearly provided and proven in the Traveling Wave Tube analysis and operation.

Essentially there are three (3) variables we control and one (1) consideration;

-  Slow Wave Structure (SWS), our grenade coil, including pitch and length (transaction time) ;
 -  Signal Frequency on the Grenade Coil, which sets the signal wavefront speed along with the SWS;
 -  Electron propagation speed or velocity, determined by the Voltage set by the Katcher or TT;
 -  Physical placement of the components need to match a viable layout for the interactions to occur.

Notable references/proofs to 1. and 2. above include:

- "The Ultimate Speed - An Exploration with High Energy Electrons," an MIT video

- "Q&A The theory of the origin of SE or where it came from" - a Stalker video

- Numerous Traveling Wave Tube - Velocity Modulation papers, patents, references and so forth.

- Simplified functional schematics
     https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4154.msg96060#msg96060

So, in conclusion I will declare the mission is accomplished.

Since there appears to be very few of us still involved in this endevour, we need to double the effort, perfect these systems and spread the technology.

Take care, stay safe and may luck be with you.

SL

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2537 on: 2021-11-30, 18:36:28 »

3. "dv/dt"

There's a third (3.) topic involved in the operation of "Stalker/Ruslan/Kapanzdze" devices that is worthy of further discussion and is required to fully complete our theoretical postulation.

The subject's focus is more electronics than physics and relates basically to the high voltage wave shape. Specifically the "dv/dt" or pulse rise and fall times (slopes) over time and the pulse duration and duty cycle.

Fortunately the mathematics as well as pulse signal behavior are well known in electronic engineering and many very accurate design and simulation tools are available to assist in our analysis and design.

Overall, the objective is to create a "signal" that is non-symetric. A very good presentation of this requirement is found in Stalker's Q&A video located in earlier discussions. He terms the "HV pulse signal" asymetric and briefly outlines why this is essential to successful functioning of his geerator. The "dv/dt" subject dates back to the Don Smith generator days and likely further back than that.

Studying signal "dv/dt" is essential in understanding excess energy creation and, as we will find out, it can aid in adding further energy to the system.

More on this as time goes... (weather permitting!)

SL

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2538 on: 2021-11-30, 19:44:36 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-11-30, 08:02:01

-  Electron pulse burst speed is set by the Katcher voltage [recall e = mc2] where e=energy, m=electron mass and c=speed of light, but in this case the velocity is v2 set by the Katcher high voltage,...

It is more convenient for the readers to have a ready formula for the electron velocity in vacuum as a function of its kinetic energy, instead of the mere relation between its energy and mass.

VNewtonian = (2Ek/me)½
or...
VNewtonian = Ek½ * 593073.5m/s

where:
Ek = electron's kinetic energy in Electonvolts [eV]
V... = electron's velocity in [m/s]
me = electron's rest mass in [kg]
c = the speed of light (299792458 m/s)

The Newtonian formula above deviates from reality by only 1% for electron energies less than 24kV.
If this is unacceptable or the energies considered are higher, then use the more precise relativistic formula listed below:
VRel = c*(1-(1/(1+(Ek/(me*c2)))2))½

P.S.
The average drift velocity of electrons in air is 100s times slower than in vacuum ...and it doesn't depend only on acceleration voltage.

the square part is bonus...

Why ?

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2539 on: 2021-11-30, 20:36:03 »

the "free energy" is realized by the v2 term (e = mv2), high voltage sets the v term which is squared,

Why is this energy "free" if the acceleration of charged particles consumes energy?

P.S.
Ek = ½mv2

img  forest

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2540 on: 2021-11-30, 21:50:26 »

Because solarlab hide one important thing - what energy is used to speed up electrons. It's not energy from power source that's why there is a gain, using external energy.

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2541 on: 2021-11-30, 22:21:06 »

Quote from: forest on 2021-11-30, 21:50:26

Because solarlab hide one important thing - what energy is used to speed up electrons. It's not energy from power source...

Well, if the energy used to accelerate electrons is not from the power supply, then it is "free" indeed.
So what is the source of energy used to accelerate them in his scenario ?
« Last Edit: 2021-11-30, 23:43:57 by verpies »

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2542 on: 2021-11-30, 22:38:59 »

e = m * v2  where v is set by eV and e is energy (neglecting the .5)
or, energy = mass times velocity squared and velocity is set by the Voltage,
m x v2 = e   conversely m x eVolts = energy, so for example, eVolts (v) doubles

Using some arbitrary numbers, then: [m = 2, v = 10 then 20 (double) | eV = 10 or 20]

2 x 102  ->  2 x 100 = 200
2 x 202 ->  2 x 400 = 800

doubling the velocity (eV) moves the energy from 200 to 800

Of course my algebra might be way off (just some quick ballpark figuring here, you know, seeing if we're even in the park)

Very little energy is expended to achieve high eV which then yields more energy than expended in accelerating the electron unless your Katcher is very inefficient. (a few nano-second pulses every cycle shouldn't break the power bank -  but the Push-Pull might - use SiC or the newer mosfets and keep an eye on the "dead-time" - that's usually where the deal breaker is)

System Power Budget:
Read 2 of 2 [Documents] to see how the power is distributed within the system; a portion is tapped off to run the internals and the remainder is excess - feeds the external load. If your overall system is efficient, including your Katcher or TT,  then you will have more left over (free) to do with as you please.

All Smoke and Mirrors? - heck, sure hope not!   :)

Anyway, most of this you can figure out - and if its not for you, round bin it and think of some other theories. Oh, don't forget to watch the videos!

SL

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2543 on: 2021-11-30, 23:07:59 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-11-30, 22:38:59

Very little energy is expended to achieve high eV...

Since "eV" (an Electronvolt) is a unit of energy (equal to 1.602176634×10−19 Joule) then this sentence fragment can be rewritten as:

"Very little energy is expended to achieve high energy..."

Which appears self-contradictory unless the energy "expended" comes from a different source than the energy "yielded".  This then begs the question: What is that source ?

Alternatively, the author might have meant to write:

"Very little energy is expended to achieve many meters per second..."

Which is very plausible for an electron, since even a 1 Volt potential difference accelerates an electron to 593km/sec (368 miles/sec).

..doubling the velocity (eV) moves the energy from 200 to 800

Again, the SI unit of velocity for an electron is the [meter/second] - not the Electronvolt [eV].

Anyway, it is true that doubling the velocity of an electron quadruples its kinetic energy in the Newtonian formula.

However, that is a double edged sword in classical physics, because the same formula applies to the:
1) energy expended in accelerating the electrons.
2) energy yielded from decelerating the moving electrons.

...which then yields more energy than expended in accelerating the electron...

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2544 on: 2021-11-30, 23:14:30 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-11-30, 23:07:59

It is true that doubling the velocity of an electron quadruples its kinetic energy in the Newtonian formula.

However that is a double edged sword in classical physics, because the same formula applies to the:

This system is "open loop."

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2545 on: 2021-12-01, 01:43:17 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-11-30, 23:07:59

Since "eV" (an Electronvolt) is a unit of energy (equal to 1.602176634×10−19 Joule) then this sentence fragment can be rewritten as:

"Very little energy is expended to achieve high energy..."

Which appears self-contradictory unless the energy "expended" comes from a different source than the energy "yielded".  This then begs the question: What is that source ?

Alternatively, the author might have meant to write:

"Very little energy is expended to achieve many meters per second..."

Which is very plausible for an electron, since even a 1 Volt potential difference accelerates an electron to 593km/sec (368 miles/sec).
    Again, the SI unit of velocity for an electron is the [meter/second] - not the Electronvolt [eV].

Anyway, it is true that doubling the velocity of an electron quadruples its kinetic energy in the Newtonian formula.

However, that is a double edged sword in classical physics, because the same formula applies to the:

Verpies,

Some impressive work for sure!   Got several minutes free right now so let me ask this:

A few assumptions first - medium is vacuum (easier up front, for now) - the Katcher target is Grenade "fat end" (has the extra windings) - the "Antenna" target is the "Inductor" directly below (wound on top of the grenade "skinny end" - and the Katcher connects to the Antenna through that 5 or 6 turn counter-wound ferrite core thing (might cause a voltage drop and phase adjustment to the HV pulse - that's where the last CAE run encountered some questionable results).

Anyway, hopefully the assumption description paints a clear enough picture to pose this question:

Suppose Stalkers HV threshold is at 3.73kV, could you possibly calculate (ball park is good enough) the Joules and Coulombs that might be available to the system at, or near, these various "Grenade" and "Inductor" targets.

Hey, honestly, I'm curious - since sometimes I get really "off-in-the-weeds" and don't even realize it... A second opinion can be priceless!

If you have the time that is. Thanks,

Oh, on the "velocity - eV" thing I was infering the eV (Katcher HV) ultimately sets the velocity; and your re-phrasing "Very little energy is expended to achieve many meters per second - which, in turn, ultimately yields high energy;" hows that.

SL

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2546 on: 2021-12-01, 02:07:44 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 01:43:17

...the Katcher connects to the Antenna through that 5 or 6 turn counter-wound ferrite core thing (might cause a voltage drop and phase adjustment to the HV pulse - that's where the last CAE run encountered some questionable results).

That "counter-wound ferrite core thing" (a.k.a. "gizmo") appears to be a low pass filter (or a notch filter if higher frequencies than 4MHz are considered).

Take a look at this analysis.

"Very little energy is expended to achieve many meters per second - which, in turn, ultimately yields high energy;" hows that.

That is understandable but it implies that the accelerated electrons pick up some additional energy (from some other source than the accelerating voltage provided by the power supply) along their way before being harvested.

img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2547 on: 2021-12-01, 02:39:20 »

Quote from: verpies on 2021-12-01, 02:07:44

That "counter-wound ferrite core thing" (a.k.a. "gizmo") appears to be a low pass filter (or a notch filter if higher frequencies than 4MHz are considered).

Take a look at this analysis.
    That is understandable but it implies that the accelerated electrons pick up some additional energy (from some other source than the accelerating voltage provided by the power supply) along their way before being harvested.

{Nice R/S VNA BTW}

You don't happen to have the S11 for this one by chance? And, S11 & S22 in degrees? Curious what the phase shift is (can't even remember how to convert Re +/- jomega).

For the HV - assume eV is at 3.73kV leaving the cathode and entering the chamber, so to speak. Sort of like one of those Tesla plasma globes or Tesla transformer toys you see on Amazon but without the corona.

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2548 on: 2021-12-01, 02:43:43 »

Quote from: solarlab on 2021-12-01, 02:39:20

You don't happen to have the S11 for this one by chance? And, S11 & S22 in degrees?

No, but I could measure them again.  Which "gizmo" configuration are you interested in ?  What frequency range ?

img  verpies

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2549 on: 2021-12-01, 02:44:38 »

Suppose Stalkers HV threshold is at 3.73kV, could you possibly calculate (ball park is good enough) the Joules and Coulombs that might be available to the system at, or near, these various "Grenade" and "Inductor" targets.

Even if you gave me the example dimensions and distances to these targets, it would be a very difficult question to answer.

3.73keV is three orders of magnitude larger than the ionization potentials of air molecules and air consists of several types of gasses.
Take a look at this experiment:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/Franck-Hertz-Neon-3.png
It is complicated enough at only 16eV and with only one type of gas at very low pressure.

In vacuum, I could make some rough estimates but I'd have to know at least the charge carrier density in the questioned space or the type and temperature of the electron emitter.

In air at atmoshperic pressure, I would also need to know the type of discharge (Townsend, glow, arc).
The secondaey secondary ion avalanche products and additional phenomena are hard enough in Townsend discharge and in air at 3.73keV are incalculable.

« Last Edit: 2021-12-01, 03:53:32 by verpies »

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104

WE WILL WIN!

And you all know it...

SL

Freedom - for all!

Solarlab Note unless you draw a Holt to this disruptive behaviour I will be forced to ask admin to moderate you, you have been warned

Solarlab Note unless you draw a Holt to this disruptive behaviour I will be forced to ask admin to moderate you, you have been warned

You don't need to moderate me - just keep removing my posts (about 6 so removed so far)

Ok - whats the difference - moderation or post removal? Same thing right?

SL

You don't need to moderate me - just keep removing my posts (about 6 so removed so far)

Ok - what’s the difference - moderation or post removal? Same thing right?

SL
its a lot of trouble cut and pasting stuff that’s not related to the tread, you sir are a TROLL and none of your stuff works (the yoke saga by your own admission) ! Kindly show us some thing that does on this thread and you have your own thread but would rather fill mine with trolling junk posts.

PS I just removed another post that wasn’t the remotest connection to the thread, Banking isn’t related! mate!

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-10, 10:13:05 by AlienGrey »

AG
[its a lot of trouble cut and pasting stuff that’s not related to the tread, you sir are a TROLL and none of your stuff works (the yoke saga by your own admission) ! Kindly show us some thing that does on this thread and you have your own thread but would rather fill mine with trolling junk posts.

« Last Edit: 2021-12-10, 13:08:12 by AlienGrey »

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

This post goes here
img  solarlab

Re: Dally, Shark & Ruslan workbench « Reply #2516 on: Today at 03:48:41 »

All,

Back around July 2015 the source of excess energy was first postulated - see attachment - as it turns out its definately viable.

However the question still appears to be elusive a few months back
https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/23235/

Until that fundamental question is properly processed and understood progress is limited.

Good luck to you all - it was a fun test!   I'll drop the link when it's up and running.

SL

------------------------
* OU_Posts_ALL_to-16Mar16_BU1.pdf (565.73 kB - downloaded 5 times.)

@ Solarlab do you mean the cut and past of others work over and over again and you can't count!

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-10, 13:10:02 by AlienGrey »

Ok - whats the difference - moderation or post removal? Same thing right?

SL
no it's not you cant stop your self and let go when some one tells you NO
You sir have a problem where you need to get it sorted out moderation means cut off, stoped.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2021-12-10, 13:38:19 by AlienGrey »

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:57:19