PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:57:09
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32836 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
img  Centraflow
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #87 on: 2023-06-04, 17:08:25 »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-04, 12:00:59

The "fuzzy" pulses i think are more due to the low amplitude (due to the 10Meg series resistor).

Itsu

Thanks, Itsu

I think it is multi-pulse.

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #88 on: 2023-06-04, 19:40:11 »

Yes, see this picture of my Grenade:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104788#msg104788

The thick left part is the hot end, and the both leads come out on the right side.

The "fuzzy" pulses i think are more due to the low amplitude (due to the 10Meg series resistor).

Itsu

Itsu,

Do you need a  10meg resistor to do that? A 20k ¼watt is good enough.

Maxolous

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Centraflow
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #87 on: 2023-06-04, 17:08:25 »

Buy me a beer

Itsu

Thanks, Itsu

I think it is multi-pulse.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #88 on: 2023-06-04, 19:40:11 »

Yes, see this picture of my Grenade:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104788#msg104788

The thick left part is the hot end, and the both leads come out on the right side.

Itsu

Itsu,

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #89 on: 2023-06-04, 19:42:54 »

Same method for finding Tesla pry resonance.
But here you use a 6.8k ¼watt
Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #90 on: 2023-06-04, 21:33:27 »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-04, 19:40:11
Itsu,

Maxolous

Max,

well the 10Meg series resistor was what centraflow suggested in his post (see that diagram) here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104985#msg104985

Itsu

img  Centraflow
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #91 on: 2023-06-05, 15:17:23 »

Buy me a beer
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-04, 21:33:27
Max,

well the 10Meg series resistor was what centraflow suggested in his post (see that diagram) here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104985#msg104985

Itsu

Yes you need it to remove the square wave saturating the scope signal.

Regards

Mike

img  Centraflow
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #92 on: 2023-06-06, 12:14:39 »

Buy me a beer
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-06, 11:32:13
So as a matter of interest what is it your expecting to see on your scope when no one appears to know what to expect to see
or Perhaps your in the know and can show your block diagram, or perhaps or are we wondering up another unknown 10 years
of fun and games, good ainit ?

Sil

Reply here  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4201.msg105015;topicseen#msg105015

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #93 on: 2023-06-06, 20:37:28 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-01, 21:39:18
Max,

i think so, some years ago, i will see if Vasik had translated this video then.
Not sure now if he (Stalker) is tuning for peaks or dips in this video.

Max,

i will give it a try.

Itsu

Itsu,

Why I sent you the video of the method used by Сергей сталкер is for you to know that it is the frequency at which the current is maximum you should be looking for. Did you notice that the grenade terminals were closed and having a current sensor through it.

MHO

Maxolous.

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #94 on: 2023-06-06, 21:24:20 »

Max,

i tried that method (still working on it), and yes, i noticed the Grenade terminals are closed (shorted).

The transcription from Vasik (pp.pdf) mentions why Stalker does this as it says:

1. short coil and use current sensor (coil will be in ½ wave mode)

So Stalker says that by shorting the Grenade it will be forced into half wave resonance.

I tried that methode and used my current probe to look for current peaks within my Grenade.

The results were that i have a first small peak at 1.341MHz (range 1.191 - 1.631MHz) and a second bigger peak at 5.691MHz (range 5.521 - 5.791MHz).

It also showed the increasing current on the 1st peak when touching with my hand and a decreasing current in the 2nd peak when touching.

The next steps (9 and on) in the PP.pdf are not so obvious as the FFT (or SA) does not show clear peaks when using sub-harmonics in the 119 - 163kHz range, so i am looking into that now.

But my current peaks are nowhere near (or double) the quarter wave resonance peak (1.879MHz) i found earlier using several methodes.

I would expect the Grenade when in half wave resonance to show double the freqeuncy (so 3.758MHz) as when in quarter wave resonance (1.879MHz), but it does not.

Itsu

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #95 on: 2023-06-06, 23:48:32 »
Group: Guest
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-06, 21:24:20
Max,

i tried that method (still working on it), and yes, i noticed the Grenade terminals are closed (shorted).

The transcription from Vasik (pp.pdf) mentions why Stalker does this as it says:

So Stalker says that by shorting the Grenade it will be forced into half wave resonance.

I tried that methode and used my current probe to look for current peaks within my Grenade.

The results were that i have a first small peak at 1.341MHz (range 1.191 - 1.631MHz) and a second bigger peak at 5.691MHz (range 5.521 - 5.791MHz).

Itsu

Hi Itsu,
What you do find is  3 x  1.86   and  2/3 x 1.86.
How can we explain that?

Grt,
Ape

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #96 on: 2023-06-07, 09:50:00 »

Quote from: Apecore on 2023-06-06, 23:48:32
Hi Itsu,
What you do find is  3 x  1.86   and  2/3 x 1.86.
How can we explain that?

Grt,
Ape

Hi Ape,

it looks that way yes, but if you look hard enough there will always be some relations to match the figures.

The 3x and 2/3 you mention are not making sense if what Stalker mentions (short the coil is forcing it into half-wave resonance) is right.

The picture below shows the voltage and current distribution of a quarter wave (B) and half-wave (C) on a coil, so this tells be that there should be a 1:2 relation of the resonance points.

Itsu
------------------------
quarter half wave.png
* quarter half wave.png (5.72 kB, 272x295 - viewed 288 times.)

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #97 on: 2023-06-07, 13:44:08 »

Max,

Itsu,

To be candid I just heard that Stalker said that by closing the terminals of grenade coil, it will be in ½wave mode .In your case your are looking for a frequency of res. Which doubles your previous resonance. I don't think that is possible.

Now looking at his, he only got 0.91MHZ. that I believe is a far cry from his ¼ wave res. howbeit ½wave res.

I think there are more to these.

Quote from: Itsu
link=topic=4471.msg105028#msg105028 date=1686083060

It also showed the increasing current on the 1st peak when touching with my hand and a decreasing current in the 2nd peak when touching.

That's correct if both responded in that manners when touched with your hand.

The next steps (9 and on) in the PP.pdf are not so obvious as the FFT (or SA) does not show clear peaks when using sub-harmonics in the 119 - 163kHz range, so i am looking into that now.

IMHO, why not use wound current sensor as in video.

But my current peaks are nowhere near (or double) the quarter wave resonance peak (1.879MHz) i found earlier using several methodes.

I would expect the Grenade when in half wave resonance to show double the freqeuncy (so 3.758MHz) as when in quarter wave resonance (1.879MHz), but it does not.

Itsu

Even his could not get to ¼wave res. Talk less of ½wave res.

Since 5.691MHZ is your peak of 3rd res. I think you get a diy current sensor  and sweep b/w your 119KHZ and 163KHZ while doing that, you might hit. Frequency where 5.6MHZ is outstanding amongst others.

Maxolous

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #98 on: 2023-06-07, 13:44:31 »

Group: Moderator

Itsu:
   Are you using some kind of ground line connected to the grenade, or not. If so, how long and what type.
  Perhaps the grenade does not respond the same as a regular wound coil.
  Remember that Stalker built up 25 different grenades, not just one. To get one that worked...  If true.
  Can you place a link to the video where Stalker is showing similar tests as you are doing, please.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #99 on: 2023-06-07, 16:47:52 »

Nick,

in my post #83 i pointed out where you can find that link (plus transcription) to the video from Stalker which i am following now.
In the pp.pdf there is the link to the same video Max also pointed to.

So open that pp.pdf and follow it.

No, i do not use any ground wire attached to my Grenade at my present measurements, nor does Stalker.

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #100 on: 2023-06-07, 16:59:21 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-07, 13:44:08
Itsu,

To be candid I just heard that Stalker said that by closing the terminals of grenade coil, it will be in ½wave mode .In your case your are looking for a frequency of res. Which doubles your previous resonance. I don't think that is possible.

Now looking at his, he only got 0.91MHZ. that I believe is a far cry from his ¼ wave res. howbeit ½wave res.

I think there are more to these.

So what do you think his ¼ wave res. or ½wave res. is?

IMHO, why not use wound current sensor as in video.

I can do that, but my current probe does the same thing at more accurate levels, but i will retest using such a current transformer.

Since 5.691MHZ is your peak of 3rd res. I think you get a diy current sensor  and sweep b/w your 119KHZ and 163KHZ while doing that, you might hit. Frequency where 5.6MHZ is outstanding amongst others.

If  5.691MHZ is my peak of 3rd res., why does the base peak (1.879MHz) does not show up in the current sweep?

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #101 on: 2023-06-07, 17:29:41 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-07, 16:59:21
So what do you think his ¼ wave res. or ½wave res. is?

Itsu,

From my assessment, the shortest length of wire that we use is 37.5 mtrs . This naturally res at 2.0MHZ. I want to believe he used the length above. If he his getting .91MHZ @ ½wave res. the wire must have been too long which is not possible.

I can do that, but my current probe does the same thing at more accurate levels, but i will retest using such a current transformer.

Okay, I rely on CT anyhow.

If  5.691MHZ is my peak of 3rd res., why does the base peak (1.879MHz) does not show up in the current sweep?
Itsu

It's there, maybe not toopronounced. Sweep slowly  by  adjusting your SG digit to tenths. As you slowly sweep, it will sprout may not too much.

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #102 on: 2023-06-07, 17:31:15 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-06-07, 13:44:31
   Itsu:
   Are you using some kind of ground line connected to the grenade, or not. If so, how long and what type.
  Perhaps the grenade does not respond the same as a regular wound coil.
  Remember that Stalker built up 25 different grenades, not just one. To get one that worked...  If true.
  Can you place a link to the video where Stalker is showing similar tests as you are doing, please.

NickZ

Nickz

https://youtu.be/ObQFTTJimuI

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #103 on: 2023-06-07, 19:50:00 »

Itsu:
  Ok thanks, no earth ground...
   Seams like what Stalkers says about 1/2 wave while shorting the grenade output is not what he is showing. Nor do any of the frequencies make much sense to me. Brings more questions, than answers.
   T-1000 sent me an email mentioning the use of the CT to test for the best interaction  between the kacher and grenade circuit.
Seams that Ruslan also mentiones the use of the CT, as well. But, I have not used it for tuning the induction circuits to highest current output, as well.  Should work for that, also, though.
  My question: what are the actual inductor, grenade, and Kacher frequencies supposed to be, while self running? Never shown...

NickZ

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #104 on: 2023-06-07, 21:04:42 »

Max,

Itsu

Still considering the above concern, I don't think it's critical whether the inductor gives the increase or the grenade side. I realized it's a function of how you put your current probe or CT. Simply put, if you reversed your scope probe at the terminals of CT, you would get increase the other way round

I just want to  point that out quickly.

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #105 on: 2023-06-07, 21:51:39 »

I redid my tests (PP.PDF) using a current transformer (CT) but the results are similar as with my current probe although i now have more signal (30 turns on the CT (black ferrite core)) to work with.

There is now another peak close before the first i had at 1.1MHz, but still the biggest peak is at 1.334MHz, followed by a lesser peak at 5.560MHz.

The 1.334MHz peak (biggest) shows an INCREASE in current amplitude when touching the Grenade hot end and the lesser 5.560Mhz peak shows a DECREASE in current amplitude when touching the Grenade hot end, just like Stalker showed (thus WITHOUT changing the CT probe leads).

With the increased signal from the CT i can now make out more signals on the FFT so i would be able to continue from step 9.

Concerning Nick his question: i don't know and i wonder if there is one good answer.

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #106 on: 2023-06-08, 20:08:52 »

Let nobody be distracted or held back by my focus on the Grenade.

Nick has opened this thread for everyone working on these Akula, Ruslan and Stalker devices as the title of this thread mentions.

Please post your progress or problems you have encountered on these devices so we as a group can discuss them and find solutions.

So Geofusion, Apecore, Maxolous, Justawatt, Jeg, Vasik41, L0stf0x to name a few and all others interested in these devices, feel free to join and contribute.

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #107 on: 2023-06-08, 21:44:14 »

As i mentioned in my for-last post, with the CT i now can get some good signals using the FFT function on the scope, so i could continue from step 9 in the PP.pdf.

I found my peaks (in the 125 to 147kHz range) to be interesting be 142.57kHz, 135.62kHz and 129.3kHz (steps 10 to 16).

The 142.62kHz also gives a peak on 1MHz (step 19), so choosing that one.

With this frequency (142.62kHz), i see some fish like signals on 133.334kHz, 1.34Mhz and 5.562.5Mhz, and this last one also when in sine wave (steps 21 / 22), see screenshot:

The modulation frequency of this fish like signal seems to be 4.472Hz (so much lower than Stalker his 32.47Hz), step 24.

So here i stopped so i did not test to see if with 4.4Hz on the push-pull my Grenade gets hot like mentioned in step 24.

Also i still have my doubts if these fish like modulated signals i see are no artifacts created by the scope at these ultra slow time base settings

Itsu
------------------------
fishlike signal 5.56MHz sine wave 4.47Hz modulated.png
* fishlike signal 5.56MHz sine wave 4.47Hz modulated.png (59.17 kB, 800x600 - viewed 152 times.)

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #108 on: 2023-06-08, 22:04:43 »
Group: Guest
Hi Itsu,

I think contributing together would make sense only when we do an overal review in where we stand with this setup.
Neither Ruslan, Stalker, Dally or some other the setups have lots in common. So a review can be done regarding the overall mode of operation.... ( this Mode of Operation schould be defined first, even when its not clear we must set a idea and unless proven wrong we got to hold to it)
When we all agree on how we think this setup operates we have to define the conditions.
These conditions need to be challenged in a sort of testplan.

Executing this in a controlled matter and adjusting based on test results will not only lead us to our goal but also prevent us from doing the same ineffective steps over again.

Personally looking back I did a replication of the Ruslan setup, as a lot of us I didn't came further glowing a vew bulbs like a buck booster setup. Something is missing.

My take on how this setup as it is presented to us on youtube operates is;
We create a LF signal in the grenade and by injecting a HF signal the mixer (grenade) it gets mixed and feeds the load.

We can discuss a lot about what is seen on schematics and is it really as build as shown on youtube?
I doubt it... but this discussion is another one but unfortunately needs to be challenged also going forward.
For who is interested in my view as I have several red flags in Ruslans YT presentation as what is not consistent.

So whats missing or in other words which step inside the system is not working properly?

To start with a topic...
As I understand the charging effect of the grenade by the kacher isn't succesfull, we only see a induction result when kacher and grenade have same resonance frequency.
So can we charge the grenade with AC from a regular tesla coil setup? Or do we need unipolair pulses... which is often stated by Ruslan.
But how does he manage to produce unipolair pulses with a TC?

This part of the process is in my opinion not enough highligthed and would in my opinion be the first step to accomplish.

Grt,
Ape

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #109 on: 2023-06-08, 23:39:58 »

Ape, Hi.
 Good to see you opening up a bit. You asked, " What is missing.???  Good question.  Let's see ...
  As I had mentioned, the Kachers job is not to "charge",  but to interrupt the magnetic field, at just the right frequency. That's how I see it, so far. And is what I am looking for in these replication efforts. Not to just to add or "charge" up, vibrate electrons loose, nor any of that, but to interrupt the magnetic flow instead. But, we may not agree on any of this, since no one has shown anything that actually works, up to now. However, the above comment is how I see, and understand that it deals with BEMF to excite the surrounding ambient, and thus extract or harvest any usefully extra energy therefrom. Of course, I did not just make this all up, but, its logic is based on Tesla's Ideas, on the interuptor circuits, well as others. These are the big differences that need to be tested, and confirmed. About what is missing. So first trying to understand and verify these theories, and understand it's workings. Which are Not just working, by normal "induction",  as we know it.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:57:09