PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:54:25
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32826 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #110 on: 2023-06-08, 23:56:29 »
Group: Guest
Hi Nick,

I think your explanation is a good start in approaching it.... giving it a name,..

Is " charging by interrupting magnetic field"  were we come together?
At the end we both want the same..... current trough load.

But lets hold this one and let the others say something too.... at the end we agree on the first definition.
Next step how to qualify in order to test and  to validate.

Grt,
Ape

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #111 on: 2023-06-09, 20:23:20 »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I doubt that we can interupt a magnetic field.

Magnetic fields are able to penetrate anything, and it is not possible to shield off a magnetic field, it only can be guided away through (mu)metal etc. or like in transformers and toroids.
Also the field (shape / direction) can be manipulated like through using another (opposing) magnetic field see picture below.

What can be interrupted is the current that creates this magnetic field, so perhaps we need to concentrate on doing that.

Itsu
------------------------
flux aiding opposing smallest.png
* flux aiding opposing smallest.png (291.63 kB, 877x638 - viewed 71 times.)

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #112 on: 2023-06-09, 20:59:31 »
I think you are right about the nature of magnetic field. Am I correct by saying magnetic fields can guide the electrons?
If so this makes it even more complexer.

Its for me still unclear what the purpose is of interrupting the kacher signal.
Let me add some suggestions to make it more specific

1-Disrupting current in the inductor loop, to guide a current from a to b?

2-Or disrupting as it are  impulses with high dV/dt create a electrostatic disruption, which also can contribute to a higher magnetic field if I'm correct.

3- Are there other options left?

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #113 on: 2023-06-09, 21:09:19 »
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-09, 20:23:20

What can be interrupted is the current that creates this magnetic field, so perhaps we need to concentrate on doing that.

Itsu

Yes, I think we need to examine what this does or is it at least to see what effects it creates.
First thing what comes to my mind is that ... which current?
Inductorloop or grenade?

I guess we start with inductorloop due to the fact it sits between kacher signal and grenade.
Current in inductorloop is relatively high, so what is the impact done by the kacher signap.
And if doing a test what do we expect to see?

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #114 on: 2023-06-09, 21:13:08 »

Concerning the fish like signal Stalker showed in his pp.pdf video and which i was able to replicate (see few posts above), i was wondering if this is not some kind of artifact created by the scope due to the ultra low time base setting used.

It turns out it is as i just found out.

I omitted the Grenade and CT used and hooked the FG (5.562.5Mhz sine wave 10Vpp) directly to the scope probe, and with the same low time base setting (40ms/div.) i had no problem to get the same fish like (100% modulated AM) signal at the same 4.4Hz repetition frequency (with higher amplitude).

So to me this means that this fish like signal is NOT something we should be looking for when looking for something special as it is not.

This also makes me wonder why someone like Stalker is pointing out this in some of his video's and if he is aware that this is some artifact created by his scope.

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #115 on: 2023-06-10, 01:50:26 »

Group: Moderator

Itsu:
   Great deductions. So to assume that interrupting the current in the magnetic field is therefore causing the mentioned effect of interrupting the magnetic field, boils down to the same BEMF effect. Which needs to be harvested from.
So, to test this idea what needs to be done?
I remember Ruslan saying something about the,  "fish forms" you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #116 on: 2023-06-10, 09:51:32 »

Hi Ape,

Am I correct by saying magnetic fields can guide the electrons?

Both an electric and magnetic field can deflect (guide) electrons as been done in a CRT, see this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathode-ray_tube
I am not sure if this is happening inside the Grenade / Inductor / Antenna.

Its for me still unclear what the purpose is of interrupting the kacher signal.

I think interrupting the Kacher is causing a lower average input into the Kacher and focussing the Kacher signal into a burst like signal as that seems all what is needed.

1-Disrupting current in the inductor loop, to guide a current from a to b?

2-Or disrupting as it are  impulses with high dV/dt create a electrostatic disruption, which also can contribute to a higher magnetic field if I'm correct.

3- Are there other options left?

Why we need a burst like Kacher signal or, as also has been showed, a nanopulse signal is still open for debate i think.
My understanding initially was that it might force the highly reactive current inside the Inductor (see it as a Primary for the Grenade) somehow to become real current, w.o.w, in phase with the Inductor voltage.

First thing what comes to my mind is that ... which current?
Inductorloop or grenade?

I guess we start with inductorloop due to the fact it sits between kacher signal and grenade.
Current in inductorloop is relatively high, so what is the impact done by the kacher signap.
And if doing a test what do we expect to see?

My guess is also the Inductor current as the Antenna has the most influence on it.

How to test this is another matter.

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #117 on: 2023-06-10, 10:01:51 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-06-10, 01:50:26
   Itsu:
   Great deductions. So to assume that interrupting the current in the magnetic field is therefore causing the mentioned effect of interrupting the magnetic field, boils down to the same BEMF effect. Which needs to be harvested from.
So, to test this idea what needs to be done?
I remember Ruslan saying something about the,  "fish forms" you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

NickZ

Nick,

up till now i have not seen that the BEMF (created by a collapsing magnetic field) can have more energy in it than what was initially needed to create that magnetic field.
So there is nothing to "harvest" IMO.

I have done some tests with that (Melnichenco thread here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4312.0 ), which showed that COP stayed below 1, but who knows as Melnichenco's setup is different.

Good to know that Ruslan has said this about the "fish forms":   you don't need them. Use the scope the see the frequency", etc, forget the fish.

Itsu

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #118 on: 2023-06-10, 11:13:28 »
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-10, 09:51:32

I think interrupting the Kacher is causing a lower average input into the Kacher and focussing the Kacher signal into a burst like signal as that seems all what is needed.

Why we need a burst like Kacher signal or, as also has been showed, a nanopulse signal is still open for debate i think.
My understanding initially was that it might force the highly reactive current inside the Inductor (see it as a Primary for the Grenade) somehow to become real current, w.o.w, in phase with the Inductor voltage.

I agree, the input of the kacher to grenade is much less when kacher is interupted.
Also I think nano pulsing is a good  option as it easier to adjust.

Lets not forget, Ruslan showed a nice kacher setup but never showed ( in my opinion) a video where the signal is showed on a working device.
I also suspect that things are different connected as assumed.

I am saying this because we need to basically follow the fundamentals which bring us succes and not the visuals which are presented on YT.

I think Itsu you made a good proposition in stating to change the reactive current by interrupting/ impulsing, here in the inductorloop we have hidden kWatts.
I' d like to propose with this subject first.
If you all agree I'd like to mention first what different methods we have to use.

Ape

Ps, AG,.. I saw your posting but its hard to understand what you have done and with what. Could you explain again by pointing out what setup and what test is done🤔

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #119 on: 2023-06-10, 12:26:38 »
In my opinion we gave the following options to disrupt the reactive current in the inductor:

1- impulsing with nano pulser
2- disrupting by kacher
3- impulsing with emf from external coil
4-??

So what are the parameters to be adjustable?

1- voltage impuls/ interupt
2- duration impuls/ interupt
3- interval impuls/ interupt
4- amount of impulses/ interupts in one cycle

Its reasonable to assume that item 3 is directly corrolated to the inductorloop frequency.
So we need synchronisation and a way to delay the impuls in the inductor wave cycle.

Personally I have a CT in the inductorloop connected to a comperator which results in a square wave equal to the inductor frequency
Within this squarewave I can delay the impuls.
I have a impuls circuit which I believe is designed by Nelsonrocha and shown on youtube by Master ivo.
It has the abillity to generate half wave bemf pulses from a coil, by adjusting the number of windings you can alter the puls duration. Using positive or negative voltage the impuls is either negative or positive.

Ape

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #120 on: 2023-06-10, 14:18:02 »

Quote from: Apecore on 2023-06-10, 12:26:38
In my opinion we gave the following options to disrupt the reactive current in the inductor:

1- impulsing with nano pulser
2- disrupting by kacher
3- impulsing with emf from external coil
4-??

No.4 should be Amplification brought about by resonance to create  overunity.
Quote from: Apecore on 2023-06-10, 12:26:38

So what are the parameters to be adjustable?

1- voltage impuls/ interupt
2- duration impuls/ interupt
3- interval impuls/ interupt
4- amount of impulses/ interupts in one cycle

Its reasonable to assume that item 3 is directly corrolated to the inductorloop frequency.
So we need synchronisation and a way to delay the impuls in the inductor wave cycle.

Personally I have a CT in the inductorloop connected to a comperator which results in a square wave equal to the inductor frequency
Within this squarewave I can delay the impuls.
I have a impuls circuit which I believe is designed by Nelsonrocha and shown on youtube by Master ivo.
It has the abillity to generate half wave bemf pulses from a coil, by adjusting the number of windings you can alter the puls duration. Using positive or negative voltage the impuls is either negative or positive.

Ape

Stalker showed how Push-pull signal can be accurately delayed by  putting a NAND gate cct b/w TL494 and your MOSFET driver.

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #121 on: 2023-06-10, 14:43:39 »

Hi Max,

why do you think that "Amplification" and "Resonance" are linked together?

When you look at this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance about resonance there you will not find any reference to amplification.

In the "Overview" part it nicely mentions that there are "some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping", so instead of amplification, there is always some dampening.

In the "Q factor" part it also mentions that:  "A high value for Q indicates a lower rate of energy loss relative to the stored energy, i.e., the system is lightly damped".

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #122 on: 2023-06-10, 15:11:53 »

Itsu:
   Your last comment makes little sense to me .
As the point of obtaining resonance is to improve the output, and override or minimise the dampening loses. Or else why would resonance frequency match be used if it has no affect on the output. Also, they are talking about normal closed circuit operations. Not open circuit devices. Such as the self runners, that we are interested in reproducing.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 23:04:25 by NickZ »

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #123 on: 2023-06-10, 15:45:27 »
Max,
Do you mean standingwave resonance and have the grenade on one side open?

Ape

img  Centraflow
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #124 on: 2023-06-10, 17:05:06 »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-10, 14:43:39
Hi Max,

why do you think that "Amplification" and "Resonance" are linked together?

When you look at this wiki:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance about resonance there you will not find any reference to amplification.

In the "Overview" part it nicely mentions that there are "some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping", so instead of amplification, there is always some dampening.

In the "Q factor" part it also mentions that:  "A high value for Q indicates a lower rate of energy loss relative to the stored energy, i.e., the system is lightly damped".

Itsu

Excellent post, Itsu.

Resonance directly will never produce OU, but you can use LCR circuits to produce effects that can AID in possible OU.

If you have a simple boost circuit of a charge choke, mosfet, diode, and capacitor, as long as you have a constant DC input you will have a constant DC output. Now where does resonance come into this?

If you remove the diode and replace it with a coil you will have a resonant circuit, the output will be a sine wave at the LC resonance. But there is still no OU!!

So we make the resonant circuit into a resonating vibrator (loads and loads of delays). So we now have loads and loads of sine waves. But there still is no OU.

All these waves have a high amplitude, they are all resonant, and because the mosfet switch is driven by a square wave, the LC frequency of the waves will be increased by the multiplication of the drive frequency of the mosfet. But still no OU.

Now all these waves are sine waves, so we can place a diode on the output and collect the pulses in a capacitor. But this is still not OU.

The voltage you have collected in the capacitor is HV, and if you could discharge it rapidly you would have a high current. But still not OU.

I'm sure you are getting the idea.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #125 on: 2023-06-10, 17:07:18 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-06-10, 15:11:53
   Itsu:
   Your last comment makes little sense to me .
As the point of obtaining resonance is to improve the output, and override or minimise the dampening loses. Or else why would resonance frequency match be used if it has no affect on the output. Also, they are talking about normal closed circuit operations. Not open circuit devices. Such as the self runners, that we are interested in reproducing.

NickZ8765

Nick,

Max said:   No.4 should be Amplification brought about by resonance to create  overunity.

He, by that statement, suggest IMO that you can create over unity by the amplification that resonance brings with it.

But as i tried to explain that in resonance there is no amplification happening, there is a peak in amplitude due to minimizing impedance (meaning minimizing (not override) losses).
Amplification IMO means increase in energy in a signal by adding extra energy which is not the case with resonance.

We need some things to be in resonance IMO to already get close to COP=1, and then add that extra thingy (whatever it is) to create over unity.

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #126 on: 2023-06-10, 17:19:07 »

Quote from: Centraflow on 2023-06-10, 17:05:06
Excellent post, Itsu.

Resonance directly will never produce OU, but you can use LCR circuits to produce effects that can AID in possible OU.

If you have a simple boost circuit of a charge choke, mosfet, diode, and capacitor, as long as you have a constant DC input you will have a constant DC output. Now where does resonance come into this?

If you remove the diode and replace it with a coil you will have a resonant circuit, the output will be a sine wave at the LC resonance. But there is still no OU!!

So we make the resonant circuit into a resonating vibrator (loads and loads of delays). So we now have loads and loads of sine waves. But there still is no OU.

All these waves have a high amplitude, they are all resonant, and because the mosfet switch is driven by a square wave, the LC frequency of the waves will be increased by the multiplication of the drive frequency of the mosfet. But still no OU.

Now all these waves are sine waves, so we can place a diode on the output and collect the pulses in a capacitor. But this is still not OU.

The voltage you have collected in the capacitor is HV, and if you could discharge it rapidly you would have a high current. But still not OU.

I'm sure you are getting the idea.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

thanks,

you describe the many ways one can manipulate voltage and current by getting it into resonance, changing it from AC to DC, transform it into HV and increase the current by shortening the discharge time, etc. but all these manipulations do not create over unity, i get the idea  O0

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #127 on: 2023-06-10, 17:31:15 »

Yes, thanks Itsu.
  But we are looking for the anomoly not conventional  electronics understanding dealing with closed circuits and underunity.

I also don't understand the logic in interrupting the kacher to cause an effect. The kacher signal is not being "interrupted". It's the magnetic circuits current pulse,  that are being affected, not the kacher pulse.

I think that we already know what we have not seen, such as over unity nor self running, yet that is what we are after.
The fact that we have not seen something, is not conclusive. As I am interested in what is behind self running, not just BEMF harvesting, for greater efficiency. But, for the cause of more out than in, in any device. And there has to be such a cause, for the shown effects.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #128 on: 2023-06-10, 17:48:39 »

Nick,

what i am trying to do is to eliminate some concepts floating around which could block someone's mind like that a "fish like" signal in the Grenade is needed, or that resonance is some form of amplification leading to over unity.

If we agree on these things we can then focus on what is left over.

Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #129 on: 2023-06-10, 18:55:19 »

Itsu:
   Of course, I agree with those points.
 Just trying to state that we are looking for the anomoly, as current electronics understanding will not provide the answer.
  And that we all have been trying to ADD the HV to the induction circuits, to obtain a gain. And we already know and have seen that that approach has not worked. And so, I'm looking for the reason that we have all failed at this.

As there is much talk lately on the internet concerning BEMF, I felt that it's affects may be some of the things that can be the cause of OU. Along with it's dangerously high peaks, which are normally not used, and are therefore wasted, instead. As it's also a whole different way of seeing all this. Between the actual effects of the kacher circuit, and it's actual purpose between it and the magnetic induction circuits. Any ways, that's how I see things, so far.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 22:48:38 by NickZ »

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #130 on: 2023-06-10, 19:49:30 »

Roger that Nick,

it could be the mix of all these ordinary electronic concepts (BEMF, Resonance, HV pulsing, grounding, etc.) that creates something extraordinary.

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-06-10, 21:05:08 by Itsu »

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #131 on: 2023-06-10, 20:32:46 »

I measured the following inductances and capacitances of the 3 components like this:

Inductances (@ 10kHz):
Grenade  150uH
Inductor   65uH
Antenna    3.3uH

Capacitances:
Grenade -  inductor  54pF
Grenade -  Antenna  21pF
Inductor - Antenna  25pF

Often is mentioned that the Grenade and Inductor form the plates of a capacitor and that there is a build up of charge between them, but looking at these capacitances, the charge won't be very much.
According to this calculator https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/capacitor-energy we are talking (with 500V differences on the plates) of 27 nC (0.0000000000075 Ah) and a stored energy 0f 6.75uJ (0.000000001875 Wh)

So is this another fable we can put to rest?

Itsu
------------------------
Grenade Inductor Antenna induction capacitance.png
* Grenade Inductor Antenna induction capacitance.png (7.99 kB, 776x586 - viewed 142 times.)

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #132 on: 2023-06-10, 21:22:44 »

Quote from: Apecore on 2023-06-10, 15:45:27
Max,
Do you mean standingwave resonance and have the grenade on one side open?

Ape

Apecore,

In order to understand this phenomenal, " Tesla Technology" we must leave the realm of mainstream science.

Nature stored up in the universe infinite amount of Energy. The transmitter of this energy is Aether this you all know. It is now our job to find out how to appropriate the principles of harvesting this energy.  I was very excited when I read again in PP.PDF that  a closed grenade coil is in ½wavelength mode.

It might interest you to know that Aether is a ½wavelength standing wave or stationary wave. We all know by now that a standing wave is made up of two transverse waves travelling in opposite directions, they have magnetic field ,this description give them the property of a perfect carrier. Your Tesla coil always have a standing wave. Find out if you haven't already. When in imping on your grenade, it pulls it to a stand.

Think along this

Maxolous

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #133 on: 2023-06-10, 21:40:25 »

Max:
   It does interest me to know:
   Who has determined that the unseen and un mesureable Aether, is a "1/2 wavelength standing wave"?
That does not mean that the Aether does not exist.
  Maybe standing waves are as illusive and needed, as fish waves. Nor have I ever seen these standing waves on my scope coming from my device, nor from the kacher or Tesla coils. Have you? If so, perhaps you can show us these standing waves working on your device, as well as what they can actually do, as perfect carrier waves impinging on Your Grenade. And if not, don't worry about it, I've
seen Stalkers videos on it, but no actual proof, as yet.

NickZ

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #134 on: 2023-06-10, 22:09:32 »
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-10, 20:32:46

So is this another fable we can put to rest?

Itsu

Yes, in my opinion altough I understand taking frequency into the equasion it wil be more but not significant.

So stil standing is the idea of changing the current phase in the inductorloop.
In this configuration, only can be done by the signal from the antenna.

What my attention got is your relative high grenade inductance as it has approxemately same resonance frequency as mine. 33uH
Probably it is your wire insulation what gives a lower capacitance.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:54:25