PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:08:45
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32819 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
img  Grumpy
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #160 on: 2023-06-12, 19:04:06 »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Quote from: NickZ on 2023-06-12, 14:33:37
   Max: I don't relate any of the above to electrons being pushed to flow through the conductor, by the high voltage pulse.
It is a matter of interference of the magnetic flux, instead By disruption, not a push, at all. But by STOPPING, the grenade's pulse, instead.  Tesla mentions what happens when the switch is open. Not by "adding" anything.
The Kachers pulse is not being interupted, it's the grenade pulse instead, which gets affected. Big difference.
   By simply ADDING HV pulses to the grenade, we will get exactly what we all got, nothing,  no OU, no self running...

NickZ

I have a lot of experience with pulses over 2kv, and low ns duration.

The idea is to apply the HV and open the switch as fast as possible.  When the pulse is applied to a coil of high self-induction (no metal core), the radiant electric effect is supposed to project from the coil, in all directions, like a shock wave.  Note that this pulse is biased with DC or with a magnetic field to push it up well above zero.

This radiant electric effect is supposed interact with magnetic fields (some say that it increases the magnetic field strength.  I haven't proven or dis-proven this yet.)

I'm not sure how this radiant electric effect would apply to this sort of device...

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #161 on: 2023-06-12, 22:13:12 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-06-12, 14:33:37

Max: I don't relate any of the above to electrons being pushed to flow through the conductor, by the high voltage pulse.
It is a matter of interference of the magnetic flux, instead By disruption, not a push, at all. But by STOPPING, the grenade's pulse, instead.  Tesla mentions what happens when the switch is open. Not by "adding" anything.
The Kachers pulse is not being interupted, it's the grenade pulse instead, which gets affected. Big difference.
   By simply ADDING HV pulses to the grenade, we will get exactly what we all got, nothing,  no OU, no self running...

NickZ

Nickz,

It will be much appreciated if you show me this disruption process and how to accurately implement it . Because since you've been saying it I don't know how it's done and you have never showed it here.

Maxolous

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #162 on: 2023-06-13, 00:34:40 »

Group: Moderator

Max:
   I wish that I could show you what I mean, but the idea at this point is to understand the difference to our normal way of seeing all this.
And hopefully get closer to the truth, as there seams to be nothing but disinformation. Any ways, that's how I understand things so far.
And, I'm still hot on the trail...

NickZ

img  Grumpy
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #163 on: 2023-06-13, 04:03:34 »

tExB=qr
article claims working principles of these devices, pumps electrons from earth: attached

circuit appears to be Naudin's: https://overunity.com/13316/a-kapanadze-generator-replication-febuary-2013/

------------------------
* IJETT-V28P223.pdf (372.79 kB - downloaded 28 times.)

img  Grumpy
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #164 on: 2023-06-13, 14:46:44 »

tExB=qr
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-13, 08:07:08
That device might look similare to the unsuspecting, but has nothing to do with this device or behaves
any thing like it and is off topic.

Sil

I'm sure you are an expert on this subject and have a garage full of working devices, but you can't spell "similar"...

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #165 on: 2023-06-14, 16:45:33 »
Group: Guest
I asume everybody is either working hard on testing its setup or deep diving in specific information.
Or am I the only one? ;D

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #165 on: 2023-06-14, 16:45:33 »
I assume everybody is either working hard on testing its setup or deep diving in specific information.
Or am I the only one? ;D

img  forest
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #166 on: 2023-06-14, 18:13:59 »

can somebody explain to me why in grenade there is so many wire layers ?

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #167 on: 2023-06-14, 19:17:31 »
Quote from: forest on 2023-06-14, 18:13:59

I' m not sure but it sppears to me is to create a solid magnetic field wich interfeers in a way with the inductor magnetic field.
When you wind the layers in a certain way the created magnetic field at each layer point out the same direction or not?
You could make a drawing and use the right hand rule and see
if the different grenade configuration have simularity or not.
Attached a drawing I hopefully did the rigth way

The big question is what do we need.
Ape
------------------------
20230413_000800_copy_756x1008.jpg
* 20230413_000800_copy_756x1008.jpg (98.33 kB, 756x1008 - viewed 189 times.)

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #168 on: 2023-06-14, 20:06:30 »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Quote from: forest on 2023-06-14, 18:13:59

See my answer in my post #96 here:  https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104996#msg104996

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #169 on: 2023-06-15, 15:34:51 »

Something I will like to try too
------------------------
IMG-20230615-WA0039_1.jpg
* IMG-20230615-WA0039_1.jpg (153.36 kB, 720x497 - viewed 131 times.)

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #170 on: 2023-06-16, 08:23:46 »

AG,
At what frequency  is your wound grenade resonate.

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #171 on: 2023-06-16, 09:43:51 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-15, 15:34:51
Something I will like to try too

Hi Max,

that looks like Stalkers Version 2 Grenade which i also use now as mentioned earlier https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #172 on: 2023-06-16, 15:50:10 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-16, 09:43:51

Hi Max,

that looks like Stalkers Version 2 Grenade which i also use now as mentioned earlier https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg91333#msg91333

Itsu

@Itsu,

I have seen it.
But look critically, look at it again comparing the one I just posted and yours, there is a slight difference.  Thus, if you are looking at the point that layer 2 stopped and layer 3 started in my post considering the direction of wound of layer 3, mathematically, layer 3 is in the same direction as layer 2. Please, study it.
I stand to be corrected.

Find attached.

Maxolous
------------------------
* IMG-20230615-WA0039_1.jpg (153.36 kB, 720x497 - viewed 61 times.)
example2.png
* example2.png (159.21 kB, 787x421 - viewed 61 times.)

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #173 on: 2023-06-16, 15:59:43 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-16, 15:10:15
Grenade winding Note a more balanced variant device can be found on the Dally thread page 163
witch needs looking into.

The inductor winding would (perhaps) need winding ob first.

Sil

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/2430/

AG,

I looked at it .
It's the Bloch wall method of Late Don Smith

He said ; oneside is current Amps and the other is voltage Amps

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #174 on: 2023-06-16, 16:03:33 »

Itsu,
If am correct, layer 1,2,3, are in same direction in my image notation
Same principle if winding a transformer for Inverter(layer2&3)
Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #175 on: 2023-06-16, 19:23:26 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-16, 17:31:30
as in drawing.

AG,
Your above arrangement refers;

First 2 layers one direction, the last 4layers reversed direction

Maxolous

page 8
img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #175 on: 2023-06-16, 19:23:26 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-06-16, 17:31:30
as in drawing.

AG,
Your above arrangement refers;

First 2 layers one direction, the last 4layers reversed direction

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #176 on: 2023-06-16, 21:49:39 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-16, 15:50:10
@Itsu,

I have seen it.
But look critically, look at it again comparing the one I just posted and yours, there is a slight difference.  Thus, if you are looking at the point that layer 2 stopped and layer 3 started in my post considering the direction of wound of layer 3, mathematically, layer 3 is in the same direction as layer 2. Please, study it.
I stand to be corrected.

Find attached.

Maxolous

Hi Max,

yes you are correct, i see it, the difference is starting between layers 2 and 3.

Interesting again, so this could be Stalkers Grenade V3   O0

Itsu

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #177 on: 2023-06-16, 21:59:09 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-06-16, 16:03:33
Itsu,
If am correct, layer 1,2,3, are in same direction in my image notation
Same principle if winding a transformer for Inverter(layer2&3)
Maxolous

Hmm, It's hard to see how layer 3 is wound, CW or CCW, i do not see the pictogram as with the other layers (I guess the pictograms left of the inductor are pointing to the inductor winding direction).

Perhaps a better picture could show what is meant.

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #178 on: 2023-06-17, 07:02:12 »

It is quite clear that the grenade is wound in the same direction if image is studied critically. Except it is an error from the designer. However, when grenade is wound in one direction  as I have  found out, it resonate at wire length when the resonance frequency is determined in the half wave mode.

Maxolous
------------------------
* IMG-20230615-WA0039_1.jpg (153.36 kB, 720x497 - viewed 184 times.)

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #179 on: 2023-06-17, 09:06:31 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-16, 21:59:09
Hmm, It's hard to see how layer 3 is wound, CW or CCW,

If we agree that layer2 is ccw, if the designer says layer3 goes cw from the view from reversed side as indicated in pictogram. Therefore, layer3 is ccw with respect to layer1,2. If that be the case, it also means that layer4,5,6. Which is in same direction as layer3 are all ccw.
Surfice to say the grenade is in one direction which is ccw.
This will resonate at it natural frequency of wire length.

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-16, 21:59:09

i do not see the pictogram as with the other layers (I guess the pictograms left of the inductor are pointing to the inductor winding direction).

Perhaps a better picture could show what is meant.

Itsu

This was why I said study it carefully, you will fathom what am saying.

Maxolous.

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #180 on: 2023-06-17, 10:20:28 »

Hi Max,

looking at the drawing, i see in the bottom left, 2 pictograms with the Russian letters "л" and "п" next to it.
"л" stands for L, and "п" for p if you translate it into English, i guess for left and right? as being written behind it in English.

So "л" (L) is CCW looking into the direction from the arrow, "п" (p) is CW also looking into the direction of the arrow.
It does not matter in what direction you look, a CW wound coil will show CW when looking from either side.

The layers are also marked with these pictograms / letters on the top part in the diagram, with layers 1 and 2 showing on the left side both the L pictogram (CCW).
Layers 3, 4, 5, and 6 are marked with either a pictogram or p or "п" on the right side all meaning CW.

The Inductor also has these pictograms on its left side, both showing p (CW).

So to me this means that layers 1 and 2 are CW and layers 3, 4, 5 and 6 are CCW.

All the layers are not forth and back, but forth, then straight back to the beginning and again forth with between layers 2 and 3 a swap from CCW to CW.

The bottom right shows that layers 4, 5 and 6 are for tuning the Grenade to match the calculated inductance, whatever "calculated inductance" is being meant.

Itsu

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #181 on: 2023-06-17, 11:25:05 »
Quote from: Itsu on 2023-06-17, 10:20:28

The bottom right shows that layers 4, 5 and 6 are for tuning the Grenade to match the calculated inductance, whatever "calculated inductance" is being meant.

Itsu

I would suggest in order to find out, winding these layers in such a way we determine its inductance range at the highest and lowest possible outcome.

Ape

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #182 on: 2023-06-17, 11:51:09 »

I just got some info from Vasik who send me some details on that Grenade winding method in the attached pdf.

Under the "Gradient coil" (Grenade) part it gives some info about this coil and the calculated inductance (143uH), but also this:

half the length of the wire wound on the first two layers in one direction, the second half of the
wire in the opposite direction 4 layers, this forms two “halves” of the multilayer bifilar coil

Which for me confirms that it's not wound all in one direction.

Anyway, i got some more info (pdf's) from Vasik which i will forward here later this weekend.

Itsu
------------------------
* coils_and_freqs.pdf (274.83 kB - downloaded 20 times.)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:08:45