PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 16:32:14
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Jegs "HV Push Pull by Jeg" replication.  (Read 7574 times)

Group: Moderator

Looking great Lee  O0

Thanks for the files, i like to see the PCB when finished.

Itsu

The PCBs are due to be delivered either tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'll post some photos then.

I had a hard time trying to work out which MOSFET was the best for my particular requirements. I found myself switching between endless datasheets trying to determine the meaningful differences. In the end I decided to put together a spreadsheet, and I've attached a PDF export of the comparison sheet. There's a heat map on each of the attributes, and they are organised into groups according to the voltage class. It's a lot easier to quickly glance and compare now.

The spreadsheet only lists TO-247-4 footprint MOSFETs since that's what my driver board uses, but most models have TO-247-3 equivalents and the attributes should be broadly the same.

Group: Moderator

Lee,

that must have been a tedious work, but it will come in very handy for a lot of people, so thanks a lot  O0

Itsu

I'm not going to lie, it was painfully boring at times :) I think it will pay off in the mid to long term though.

I've also attached a comparison of TO-247-2 SiC Schottky diodes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 16:32:14