PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 07:39:01
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: What is wrong with science today  (Read 4756 times)

Mach's principle is a hypothesis. It doesn't predict our observation of the universe as well as relativity, and what's more, it doesn't predict phenomena that relativity does, such as the lifetime of radioactive elements as a function of speed.
This need to look for an approximate alternative theory, out of rejection of academic science, is irrational.

This point of view is totally arbitrary and contrary to the facts, in my opinion due to a misunderstanding of why scientists hold a certain number of current theories to be the best and others to be false  or insufficient.
On the other hand, they are totally open to new ideas as long as they are relevant, i.e. verify observations. If they weren't open, Einstein would never have been able to put forward relativity, which shocked everyone at the time and was nevertheless adopted.
This openness can also be seen in scientists' ability to question their own theories - I've already mentioned this in connection with relativity - and to search for a "new physics", because they are perfectly aware of the limitations of the current theories. Do a Google search for "new physics", and you will see that all physicists are looking for it. Seriously, do you think you're the only ones who know that scientific theories have limits and want to look beyond them?!

This closed-mindedness of those who believe themselves to be open-minded can be seen everywhere in FE, particularly in the rejection of any scientific theory because it is beyond them. Some people here challenge relativity when they don't understand it at all - they've only read a vague popularization of it. How can you criticize something you don't understand?
I am addressing them.
Denying what you don't understand, refusing to acknowledge facts that are different from what you'd like to see, falsifying and reducing the world to simple beliefs, demand an absolute Truth but inventing imaginary realities like FE machines that no one has, has always been the lot of believers. They believe that what they don't understand is false, that the world should be reduced to what they do understand or dream, and that it should be rewritten to suit the childishness of children railing against their teachers or great minds.
When mankind is equipped with your "free energy" machines, you'll be able to teach scientists a thing or two. For the moment, it's thanks to them that you have energy, that you can communicate here, so thank them, show some modesty, and before condemning what's beyond you, try to learn to think straight or you will always be as bad as today in the creation of a new technology useful to humanity.

I am not afraid to be wrong in fact I am wrong all the time and love to be corrected because this is the space where improvement is made. The problem arises when being wrong threatens your livelihood, this tends to trigger our animalistic survival behavior.

I am not condemning scientists but rather the cult like mindset that has affected many. I am condemning the church of sciences and their priests of " scientific" advisors and tv personalities that chose what ideas get funding and which don't sending massive funds down rabbit holes with no benefit for humanity to show after countless decades. I am condemning rigid thinking that throws "that is against the laws of thermodynamics" at anything that challenges their belief system without further exploration. I am condemning the gate keeping of science to those that have read the books of scientific worship and "understand" "real" science.

Science should be the space of ideas, ideas on how our universe might work where we come from and why. Science should be philosophical in nature. Engineering on the other hands deals with hard data and the APPLICATION of ideas. If your data or models arent right planes will fall out of the air causing massive disasters.

The space of data and equations is therefore very useful to transform ideas into something that have a body and structure. Both are needed to get us closer to the truth of the universe giving ideas structures and allowing the structure to be morphed or changed by new ideas in order to evolve to get closer to whatever put us here. In fact I believe the closer you get to this truth the more turbulent these two become leading to ever more ridiculous ideas.

I have nothing against smart people in engineering and science that are doing amazing things. Telescopes and rockets are amazing feats of the human mind. But our framework on how to approach these two spaces is wrong. Noone should have the authority to break down Ideas specially not the church of science which has become the idea police how ironic that may sound.

I look forward towards a time where ideas are shared openly and freely and where we get rid of intellectual "property". Perhaps a fair and democratic vote can be placed on which ideas could be explored further or left for another time where everyone gets a limited vote until the idea they voted on is abandoned or achieved. However even votes can be influenced and people swayed by emotions hence I return to my initial statement I am wrong all the time and this is why sharing ideas freely and openly without ridicule can lead to interesting discussions to form better ideas or to put them in the drawer until their time comes. But shooting down new ideas should be a sin akin to child murder as ideas can never be wrong, only their application. Yes not all ideas are great some even dangerous but every idea can be useful we only dont know when its time will come. Just like how we approach dynamic democratic societies, are they perfect? Heck now, hence why we have laws and police. The application of ideas can be dangerous as well as is evident from the many types of ways people have invented to kill each other. It's not going to be easy to regulate the APPLICATION of all these ideas, but being a dictatorship is just choosing the lazy solution.

History tends to repeat maybe we should read up on it from time to time.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Mach's principle is a hypothesis. It doesn't predict our observation of the universe as well as relativity, and what's more, it doesn't predict phenomena that relativity does, such as the lifetime of radioactive elements as a function of speed.
This need to look for an approximate alternative theory, out of rejection of academic science, is irrational.

This point of view is totally arbitrary and contrary to the facts, in my opinion due to a misunderstanding of why scientists hold a certain number of current theories to be the best and others to be false  or insufficient.
On the other hand, they are totally open to new ideas as long as they are relevant, i.e. verify observations. If they weren't open, Einstein would never have been able to put forward relativity, which shocked everyone at the time and was nevertheless adopted.
This openness can also be seen in scientists' ability to question their own theories - I've already mentioned this in connection with relativity - and to search for a "new physics", because they are perfectly aware of the limitations of the current theories. Do a Google search for "new physics", and you will see that all physicists are looking for it. Seriously, do you think you're the only ones who know that scientific theories have limits and want to look beyond them?!

This closed-mindedness of those who believe themselves to be open-minded can be seen everywhere in FE, particularly in the rejection of any scientific theory because it is beyond them. Some people here challenge relativity when they don't understand it at all - they've only read a vague popularization of it. How can you criticize something you don't understand?
I am addressing them.
Denying what you don't understand, refusing to acknowledge facts that are different from what you'd like to see, falsifying and reducing the world to simple beliefs, demand an absolute Truth but inventing imaginary realities like FE machines that no one has, has always been the lot of believers. They believe that what they don't understand is false, that the world should be reduced to what they do understand or dream, and that it should be rewritten to suit the childishness of children railing against their teachers or great minds.
When mankind is equipped with your "free energy" machines, you'll be able to teach scientists a thing or two. For the moment, it's thanks to them that you have energy, that you can communicate here, so thank them, show some modesty, lean on them to go beyond, and before condemning what's beyond you, try to learn to think straight or you will always be as bad as today in the creation of a new technology useful to humanity.

Sorry, but i'm not hooked on all of todays theories of physics, more so now than ever.

Sure, use them as a guide, but a guide only.

Here is a classic example. There are those here, and physics it self, that say an all magnet motor is not possible, as it go's against the conservation of energy.
These same people are now claiming that this dark energy stuff must exist, so as relativity works on a universal scale.
They are yet to detect it or find it, but it must be there. They need this negative gravity stuff to make relativity work in all cases.

Well, it could be the very same for a working all magnet motor, which is being powered by a !yet to be discovered! force or energy source.
It is yet to be discovered what the magnetic field is. Sure, we know how to form it, we know how to use it, and we know it's effects--but we don't know what it is.

On a universal scale, mans understanding of natures laws of physics, is still in nappies.
The government has come clean on UFOs, or UAPs as they call them now, and 10's of thousands of public sightings as well, for the last 60 odd years.
This being true, we are a long way to fully understanding the workings of actual physics.
Their maneuvering abilities, the speeds at which they travel, their trans medium capabilities, is far beyond what we have today-or so we are led to believe.

Regardless of the known laws of physics, there is always room for expansion, like there will be if this claimed dark energy is found to exist.
Maybe the magnetic field of a PM is interacting with this dark energy ? And no, you can't say rubbish, as you don't know what dark energy is, or even if it exists, and you don't know what the magnetic field is either. So you would be having a blind guess that what i proposed is false.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Experimentalist

...No account has been taken for the possibility that the shift may be due to other factors...
Smudge

Really ?
There are many alternative hypotheses, and hundreds of academic publications on the subject.
A single counter-example is enough to invalidate your assertion:
http://www.scholink.org/ojs/index.php/ees/article/view/3770

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Well, it could be the very same for a working all magnet motor, which is being powered by a !yet to be discovered! force or energy source.

When the discourse of free energy is no longer in the conditional but in the present tense, humanity will have taken a big step forward, moving from fiction to reality.

Buy me some coffee
When the discourse of free energy is no longer in the conditional but in the present tense, humanity will have taken a big step forward, moving from fiction to reality.

I totally agree with you F6.

Brad

I am not condemning scientists but rather the cult like mindset that has affected many. I am condemning the church of sciences and their priests...

Science has accepted relativity, which calls into question our entire conception of the world because time has become relative.
She later accepted quantum mechanics, further challenging our understanding, since a reality independent of observers no longer even makes sense.
All these fantastic and disturbing ideas, compared to which the ideas of FE are banal, conventional and without scope, science has accepted them.

There is no "church of science", it is only a prejudice. Academic science accepts papers challenging major theories every day.
Your arguments against academic science fall under the “straw man fallacy”. You attack a revisited and denigrated representation of science, which has no reality.

I would even go one step further than TinMan and say this is not a new force, any force model out there can explain it, including Maxwellian electrodynamics. Only its APPLICATION is new.

Forces can be conservative in perfect closed off systems, but if endlessly tiny spinning gyroscopes break your "closed" system model then why should we limit our imagination by staying in the metaphorical "closed system" box?
« Last Edit: 2024-04-04, 08:53:45 by broli »

Science has accepted relativity, which calls into question our entire conception of the world because time has become relative.
She later accepted quantum mechanics, further challenging our understanding, since a reality independent of observers no longer even makes sense.
All these fantastic and disturbing ideas, compared to which the ideas of FE are banal, conventional and without scope, science has accepted them.

There is no "church of science", it is only a prejudice. Academic science accepts papers challenging major theories every day.
Your arguments against academic science fall under the “straw man fallacy”. You attack a revisited and denigrated representation of science, which has no reality.

I dont believe in an evil society that is actively suppressing "real science" either. But scientific research and exploration needs time and funding, a reality no one can escape. And yes some of these ideas have been openly shared for many decades and perhaps centuries. There is no suppression, which makes it even worse. The best kind of surpression is ridicule or even worse, apathy. When your idea or paper is just sitting there collecting dust it doesn't matter how revolutionary the idea might be if no one cares and instead wants to chase the shiny glory of making a name of yourself like the "greats" that have come to pass.

I've been hearing your speech for 20 years. A theory is used to explain facts. A theory that has no supporting facts is not a theory but a fantasy. Working machines never come from fantasies. It is time for FE researchers to put their feet back on the ground.

Buy me some coffee
I dont believe in an evil society that is actively suppressing "real science" either. But scientific research and exploration needs time and funding, a reality no one can escape. And yes some of these ideas have been openly shared for many decades and perhaps centuries. There is no suppression, which makes it even worse. The best kind of surpression is ridicule or even worse, apathy. When your idea or paper is just sitting there collecting dust it doesn't matter how revolutionary the idea might be if no one cares and instead wants to chase the shiny glory of making a name of yourself like the "greats" that have come to pass.

Q- is some breakthrough science suppressed

A-
While there have been instances throughout history where scientific breakthroughs have faced suppression or censorship for various reasons, such occurrences are relatively rare in modern times and usually attract significant attention when they occur.

Here are a few scenarios where scientific breakthroughs might face suppression:

Corporate interests: In some cases, corporations may suppress scientific findings that could harm their profits or reputation. This might involve withholding research that shows the negative effects of a product or technology, or attempting to discredit scientists whose findings contradict their interests.

Government censorship: Governments may suppress scientific research or findings that go against their political agenda or interests. This could include research on topics such as public health, environmental impact, or social issues.

Ethical concerns: Sometimes, scientific research raises ethical concerns or challenges societal norms, leading to attempts to suppress or restrict it. This could involve research on controversial topics such as human cloning, genetic engineering, or certain aspects of artificial intelligence.

National security: Research that has implications for national security may be classified or restricted from publication to prevent adversaries from gaining access to sensitive information or technologies.

I've been hearing your speech for 20 years. A theory is used to explain facts. A theory that has no supporting facts is not a theory but a fantasy. Working machines never come from fantasies. It is time for FE researchers to put their feet back on the ground.

I agree, this will also be my last post in this thread. Time to crawl back on the ground and build.

Group: Professor

Really ?
There are many alternative hypotheses, and hundreds of academic publications on the subject.
A single counter-example is enough to invalidate your assertion:
http://www.scholink.org/ojs/index.php/ees/article/view/3770
Yes there are many more, so why has the implausible big bang theory gained acceptance by our scientific establishment over the more plausible non big bang theories?

Buy me some coffee
Yes there are many more, so why has the implausible big bang theory gained acceptance by our scientific establishment over the more plausible non big bang theories?

I would have to agree Smudge.
How on earth did the most idiotic, become the most believed theory?
The same people say energy cannot be created, but bang, a whole universe-no problem  :D

I think that our known universe is nothing more than a micro universe in an infinite universe, which would explain the increasing speed at which our little universe is expanding.
Maybe our universe started of as a black hole, that absorbed that much matter, it exploded. ;D

Brad

Group: Restricted

Hi Broli,

Some very good insight, IMHO, and I must concure.

Conceiving a new technology, or a unique twist to existing technology, can be huge; but its only a
small step in the journey - a viable proof-of-concept based upon many iterative tests and analysis
must follow; that takes a lot of time, effort and money. But again, at the end of this phase you're
only left with a viable, all be it, a unique unexplained technology.

Now you have to explain it, in both scientific and engineering, terms. Again, time consuming and
possibly difficult if the science requires development as well.

Of course another hurdle is acceptance of the concept, especially if it's non-main stream. It has to
be rigorously defended; and even so, some will never acceppt it, that's just typical human nature.

Possibly a better route is just to quietly commercialize or industrialize this new technology and
let it simply speak for itself in a few sought-after applications. It will grow as time goes without
any needed fan-fare. This approach also side-steps much of the discourse, supression and apathy.

Although the search for an excess energy device is the primary goal; once achieved, so what!

But; when it's proven the device works as conceived, implementation then becomes the fun...

There are many examples - telephone, ICE, radio, flight, x-rays, TV, space, etc. - none of these,
and many others, were not done in a day or two, and they cost much more than a few dollars.

Please, let me join you "back on the ground!"

SL

Buy me some coffee
author=solarlab link=topic=4629.msg111301#msg111301 date=1712116385,

Possibly a better route is just to quietly commercialize or industrialize this new technology and
let it simply speak for itself in a few sought-after applications. It will grow as time goes without
any needed fan-fare. This approach also side-steps much of the discourse, supression and apathy.

That is the only way.
Just sneak it out into society, or share it with an entity that big, it can't be stopped.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

Apart from the whole "1st there was nothing which exploded " basis of cosmology, the sun being colder on the inside that the corona etc etc here is the state of "peer reviewed" articles. It will get worse. You can find these yourself. Simply go to google and search for  site:sciencedirect.com and use one of the following phrases in quotes. "certainly here" "regenerate response" "As an AI language" .
In case it's not clear, peer "review" journals are publishing articles that have sections directly copied and pasted from ChatGPT, Google Bard (Gemini) Claude Anthropic etc. It's turning up everywhere

Group: Moderator

Broli
I dont believe in an evil society that is actively suppressing "real science" either. But scientific research and exploration needs time and funding, a reality no one can escape. And yes some of these ideas have been openly shared for many decades and perhaps centuries. There is no suppression, which makes it even worse. The best kind of suppression is ridicule or even worse, apathy. When your idea or paper is just sitting there collecting dust it doesn't matter how revolutionary the idea might be if no one cares and instead wants to chase the shiny glory of making a name of yourself like the "greats" that have come to pass.

The truth about suppression is much easier to explain.

In fact, every corporation is required to have a corporate mandate which prevents anyone from acting against the interests of the corporation. All employee's are legally bound to protect the corporation and shall take no action which harms the corporation or limits profits. Not to mention the fact all major corporation's have NDA's which forbid anyone from talking about what the corporation does or does not do to protect there interests.

Which begs the question why so many FE critics seem absolutely clueless as to how a corporation actually works.

Here's a clue, it's common knowledge and on record that the tobacco industry established thousands of fake foundations, committees and shell companies to suppress any criticism of tobacco use. For decades they bought off scientists, corporations and politicians successfully suppressing any damning evidence of harm by there products. All this over something as stupid as a cigarette, a dried up plant stuck in a paper tube which the user ignites and then inhales the smoke. This is proof evidence can easily be suppressed for decades.

With FE were not talking about something as silly as a cigarette. Were talking about a trillion dollar global technology which would obliterate all completion in a short period of time. Yet the critics would have us believe millions of corporations faced with looming bankruptcy would do nothing to suppress the technology and just roll over and play dead, lmao. It is so utterly naive and unbelievable it defies all logic and reason.

So all we really need to understand is that every corporation negatively affected by any technology is legally bound to do there best to suppress it. It's not a conspiracy it's a fact written into the mandate of every corporation.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Broli
The truth about suppression is much easier to explain.

In fact, every corporation is required to have a corporate mandate which prevents anyone from acting against the interests of the corporation. All employee's are legally bound to protect the corporation and shall take no action which harms the corporation or limits profits. Not to mention the fact all major corporation's have NDA's which forbid anyone from talking about what the corporation does or does not do to protect there interests.

Which begs the question why so many FE critics seem absolutely clueless as to how a corporation actually works.

Here's a clue, it's common knowledge and on record that the tobacco industry established thousands of fake foundations, committees and shell companies to suppress any criticism of tobacco use. For decades they bought off scientists, corporations and politicians successfully suppressing any damning evidence of harm by there products. All this over something as stupid as a cigarette, a dried up plant stuck in a paper tube which the user ignites and then inhales the smoke. This is proof evidence can easily be suppressed for decades.

With FE were not talking about something as silly as a cigarette. Were talking about a trillion dollar global technology which would obliterate all completion in a short period of time. Yet the critics would have us believe millions of corporations faced with looming bankruptcy would do nothing to suppress the technology and just roll over and play dead, lmao. It is so utterly naive and unbelievable it defies all logic and reason.

So all we really need to understand is that every corporation negatively affected by any technology is legally bound to do there best to suppress it. It's not a conspiracy it's a fact written into the mandate of every corporation.

AC

This is so badly wrong I couldn't resist to break my promise. This is akin to saying, the police enact maximum force when you try to commit murder IN a police station. Only fools run with their ideas to trillion dollar corporations and patent offices and expect to be received with hugs and kisses.

From day one, many years ago, in the FE community I couldn't grasp how much older and wiser people than me believed in concepts of intellectual property, patents, NDAs or making money from their FE ideas.

If you are such a fool that thinks you can enrich yourself with such ideas you deserve all the suffering and suppression that comes your way. Ideas of liberation can NEVER be brought with chains or else the cycle of suffering will repeat. An idea meant to free and liberate people must be FREE in every way, there is no other way! As no human power big nor small can suppress a truly free idea floating in the Aether, free to be applied and collected by all just like the air your breath right now.

If you think or act otherwise you deserve to be shut down with all the force and disappear in the annals of history or worse be forgotten. This is not human powers that enacts this, but the universe itself. FREE energy is FREE in every way including the ego of the so called brain that came up with it. If that foolish ego tries to rob the universe from its FREE energy the universe will pay that ego a harsh and painful visit.

Most FE tinkeres are not battling against the laws of physics but their own egos. Free your idea and the universe will reward you, constrain it and you will be met a harsh reality.

I am starting to sound repetitive. Now I will shut up as I am not in a good mood and dont want to make enemies.

Group: Moderator

Solarlab

I agree having been in the loop and knowing others in it as well.

Most suppression occurs by supposed friends who help the inventor financially just enough to convince them to sign a contract and NDA. This is when the money stops and everyone walks away leaving the inventor broke and gagged. This technique is commonly used by corporations and governments to mentally and financially break the individual into submission.

My advice is for the FE inventor to take matters into there own hands. The goal is not to try to reason with unreasonable people or to submit to others the goal is to sell working technology. To my knowledge every FE inventor in the past failed because they did not have the financial means to go into production themselves. I mean, if a person had working technology and were a multi-millionaire the choice is obvious. We would bypass the science community and critics because they don't matter. We would bypass investors who usually cheat and control the inventor then steal the technology.

The goal is to start building and selling working technology under the radar until we are financially independent and then go mainstream.
As everyone can understand the people having the least wealth are the easiest to control because there options are limited. This is why wealthy people seldom if ever go to prison where poor people do. Wealth gives us freedom, mobility and control over our life.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Solarlab

Most suppression occurs by supposed friends who help the inventor financially just enough to convince them to sign a contract and NDA. This is when the money stops and everyone walks away leaving the inventor broke and gagged. This technique is commonly used by corporations and governments to mentally and financially break the individual into submission.

My advice is for the FE inventor to take matters into there own hands. The goal is not to try to reason with unreasonable people or to submit to others the goal is to sell working technology. To my knowledge every FE inventor in the past failed because they did not have the financial means to go into production themselves. I mean, if a person had working technology and were a multi-millionaire the choice is obvious. We would bypass the science community and critics because they don't matter. We would bypass investors who usually cheat and control the inventor then steal the technology.

The goal is to start building and selling working technology under the radar until we are financially independent and then go mainstream.

AC

Still so badly wrong how are you people working on FE with such narrow vision and grasp on reality. You cannot cheat the universe with your manmade schemes and "plans".

AC is not wrong :-(

This sort of thing is still happening.

See these patents (still pending)

https://patents.google.com/?q=(george)&inventor=egely&oq=george+egely

The inventor needed money to build test devices.  So he found a "friendly backer".

The inventor and the financial backer have since fallen out.

The inventor is now with another backer, but backer no.1 is making legal threats.

See below, from https://carrzee.org/2023/10/05/dispute-over-mysterious-energy-cells-shows-tense-race-to-monetize-game-changing-cleantech/ (note that the Biaco and ENG8 dispute is over a different technology again).

“Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.” -- Amelia Earhart

The inventor needed money to build test devices.  So he found a "friendly backer".

The inventor is now with another backer, but backer no.1 is making legal threats.

See below, from https://carrzee.org/2023/10/05/dispute-over-mysterious-energy-cells-shows-tense-race-to-monetize-game-changing-cleantech/

If anything these stories serve as a warning of the universe rather than a confirmation of so called perfect money making schemes panning out. You can try to outsmart the universe but it will have the last laugh while you end up wondering how your perfect scheme has failed you, alone, broke and forgotten. Have you ever wondered why the most destructive ideas gain the most success? The universe will give you your wildest dreams and test you when it comes to destructive ideas but freeing and liberating ideas are not part of such test. Such ideas are sacred and will never be allowed to be brought with schemes of self enrichment, greed or "intellectual property". Bring your freeing idea freely into the world and the universe will provide, dont and it will take everything from you. If you seek "success" go build ideas that destroy and take lives, the universe will give you everything you have dreamt of and more and forget about your distorted view on "Free" Energy. But there is a steep price to pay at the end of that journey.

But dont mind me and my stupid tiny monkey brain, try as you might, keep on scheming, keep filing those patents and try to outsmart the universe we will see who will win, your tiny monkey brain or the thing that put you here O0

Group: Tinkerer

See below, from https://carrzee.org/2023/10/05/dispute-over-mysterious-energy-cells-shows-tense-race-to-monetize-game-changing-cleantech/ (note that the Biaco and ENG8 dispute is over a different technology again).
Open source is the way around this. The Internet is built on it and people profit from it. Linus Thorvald he came up with Linux is not a poor man.

Open source is the way around this. The Internet is built on it and people profit from it. Linus Thorvald he came up with Linux is not a poor man.

Finally some reason in here. Thank you  O0

I believe ALL ideas should be open source and their applications left up to anyone willing to APPLY them in the world. The wright brothers story also serves as a lesson on how greed and wealth can stop innovation, so much so that the US became a joke with their airplanes compared to Europe which was free of the patent trolls that these brothers became and who used their vast wealth to sue everyone that "stole" or improved their idea.

Open source, and the universe will help, financial or otherwise. Delude yourself with plans and schemes of self enrichment and wealth and you will be cursed. People should read some history on the stories of so called great "inventions" and the effects on the minds that brought them. Nobel went as far as inventing the Nobel prize so future generations wouldn't remember him for the horrible things he brought into the world that cost many lives but made him very rich. Thomas Midgley Jr let greed take over and became the man that poisoned the entire planet with lead because his "great invention" could make him a lot of money while knowing very well the dangers of lead. Thomas Edison once the great "inventor" is now seen by the current younger generation as a hack who's only skill was to hire the best engineers and stifled or sabotaged innovation by launching idea wars against his rivals, Tesla for example, by sadistically harming and killing sacred animals like elephants to prove a ridiculous point. Or the great Christopher Columbus, once the prime example of the idea of human exploration and expanding once boundaries, now seen as a rampant genocidal maniac. History does not reward people that apply ideas from a malicious, self interest and enrichment point of view.

I dont believe in a man made concept of God, however I believe in powers much greater and more vast than our monkey brain can grasp, that keep everything turning. And if you turn against those powers they will turn against you with ways you could never have imagined especially when it comes with the most freeing of ideas. Even your once beloved and trusting family, children or friends will turn against you and the only thing you are left with is despair and perhaps the only highlight of the day would be the "free" meal given to you if you are so lucky to also be locked up in a cage like an animal.

You will never know how an idea will be applied by others, and you cannot stop it and most definitely not with patent applications, you can only bring it with the best intentions in the world free of manmade constructs, and hope the universe will take care of the rest. An idea is just like a child, you nurture it, raise it, give it love and ultimately when its grown enough you let it free into the world and hope that what you did was enough for it to have a meaningful and positive impact on others. And maybe, perhaps, from time to time it might return back "home" to give you some of the love back you gave it as a child. Parents that seek to enrich themselves through their children are disgusting.

I hope some day we can rid of stupid concepts such as "intellectual property", these materialistic ideas invented by materialistic minds and FOR materialistic minds that today only serve to protect the top of the pyramide. All ideas should live in a different space than this material world, there is no "property" in such space. New ideas form and are born all the time when they interact and are inspired by other ideas, free of shackles and man made laws. Sure, go ahead and APPLY them in your material world, rally a team to build machines based off of them, make money out of them if you want, punish those that apply these ideas to harm others, compete and let the best APPLICATION win BUT leave your nasty monkey paws off this free flowing space of ideas as material concepts of self interest, ego and property dont belong in such space. If no one wants to pick up your idea, the blame is on yourself and the time and energy YOU were willing to put in it to gather people around you, not some lazy moronic "lack of finances" theory. The internet has made this orders of magnitude more easy today, 3d printers have become dirt cheap, and you can get PCB boards made in mass for pennies through the power of capitalism. The only limit is you and your monkey ego.

Release you idea freely, champion it will all the means and power available to you at that time and people will align and follow, choose a shortcut and the universe will cut you short.

This ape will return back to his cave now.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-04, 09:12:05 by broli »

Buy me some coffee
quote author=Allcanadian link=topic=4629.msg111309#msg111309 date=1712165822

Couldn't have said it better my self.

Brad

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 07:39:01