PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 12:03:16
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 290896 times)
Group: Guest
Using P = VI  , then we find:
P = 62V * 47,692 Amps
P = 2.9 million watts

Is the spirit of Richard Feynman, the hidden multiplier by thousand?   :)

hi all
 way you are thing that the resist of the out coil loop is  has something whit out energy of his resisthing HERE IN THIS SMALL TPU is not that principe THERE  is diferent principe steven has says that is new type of generator .no primary coil no secundary  your thing about resist of coil whit watt s is vrong beacouse is not transformer and is not clasical generator . he says fild like a jet engine slowing down  that is the one explanation who is main for everthing and principe  and secund  steven says   dc out voltage and sumary what is going insad this device what is cousing this effkct  whill whill thiing is magnet fild who is rotating in one direction   and give as all provets of stevens words  and when he is turn up said down is makes interacktion whit earth magnet fild and this interacktion id direckt provet that there is realy some of kind of spin fild beacouse earth like to push this fild to spin in reverse and when this fild is traed to spin this fild in reverse then the voltage is droping down beacous is slowing his fild rotation ..
ad we all ask and we dontk knowing how is posible to make a fild to rotate in one direction we traed many times to make a coils but nothing   .. for now.  now this conversation for this resist in ohms in loop coil is waste of time . sory .

Guys,

I believe the one wire power transfer demonstration by the elderly Serbian, discussed in the following thread, is quite related to the TPU technology and the use of  "BAILING WIRE"

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=11029.90

EM

I was reading a book the other day about the scientists and the experiments that lead to the discovery of radioactivity.    I happen to notice the mention of an early magnetic detector that Rutherford used, and later Marconi perfected and I did a search for it today.

So, reading about Marconi's detector, I noticed that a DC current is produced by the reversal of magnetic domains inside a coil, as the magnetic wire moves through the center of the coil (ignore the RF action for now).   This is quite interesting and could be related to the TPU operations, even though we don't have large scale motion, but only vibration.  In the article notice that the wire moves very slow, imagine if it moved very fast, the DC voltage could be quite large.   I plan on exploring this type of DC induction. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_detector

EM

I was reading a book the other day about the scientists and the experiments that lead to the discovery of radioactivity.    I happen to notice the mention of an early magnetic detector that Rutherford used, and later Marconi perfected and I did a search for it today.

So, reading about Marconi's detector, I noticed that a DC current is produced by the reversal of magnetic domains inside a coil, as the magnetic wire moves through the center of the coil (ignore the RF action for now).   This is quite interesting and could be related to the TPU operations, even though we don't have large scale motion, but only vibration.  In the article notice that the wire moves very slow, imagine if it moved very fast, the DC voltage could be quite large.   I plan on exploring this type of DC induction.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_detector

EM

interesting effect

http://markpadfield.com/marconicalling/museum/html/objects/photographs/large_image/large_image-type_d__t00128.html
http://www.sparkmuseum.com/MAGGIE.HTM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61686932@N00/3655210874/sizes/l/in/photostream/

patents

http://www.google.com/patents?id=i5tDAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA2&dq=magnetic+detector+marconi&hl=en&ei=oYweTq7gN4zfsgbl95S0Ag&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false
http://www.google.com/patents?id=0kNIAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

« Last Edit: 2011-07-14, 07:30:45 by wings »

The maggie was more amplifier than detector. There was never an accurate description of how it functioned that I found published.

All the best descriptions fail to add that the additional energy obtained from the output signal comes from the energy added by turning the crank or vibrating the iron wire.

Some of these 'detectors' used visibility of the spark rather than headphones. Yes, this means the only energy added at the receiver end was using a handcrank and it was said the spark illuminated the room.

This was also said to be the first true example of digital electronics  ;D  It recorded signals by flipping magnetic domains. The only thing you could hear from it were kicks  :o

Added thought....

I wonder what the public response would be today if these were presented as new inventions...

Demo on YouTube.... the typical group of lemmings attach themselves to the invention without a basis to understand it or no understanding of how it works.... individuals and splinter groups either try to understand how it may work or not work....  a few sit back and do nothing except to insult those trying to answer unanswered questions....  

I don't remember what the name was but there was one detector that used columns of water and gravity to amplify the received signal. That would be a good one to claim on YouTube  ;)
« Last Edit: 2011-07-14, 13:16:24 by WaveWatcher »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Interactive action on a bias field.

---------------------------

« Last Edit: 2011-07-14, 21:33:58 by wings »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The domains of everything react in discrete steps.  Other than that, none of this appears related.

This Marconi principle of DC voltage generation could be a mechanism for OU and has interesting theoretical implications.

Take a look at my drawing.   Instead of an iron strip with small magnetic domains, let's build a strip with discrete magnets on it that can swivel.   As the strip is moving through the center of the coil,  the small magnets flip, and thus induce a voltage in the coil.    The external magnet that influences these flips does not move relative to the coil so we would expect it's contribution to the induced voltage to be zero.

The question I have is,  does the strip experience a retarding horizontal force  (opposite of direction of motion) to account for this energy generated?   If not, than it appears it is an OU principle.

this is very interesting and worth an experiment.

EM

PS.   If we load the coils and draw a current, than the coils produce an axial magnetic field.   This field will distort the static field of the magnet and perhaps will cause a retarding force on the strip, but that's ok, because this implies we can than build a MOTOR without brushes, and I can always replace coils with a cylindrical magnet, and than I have an ALL PERMANENT MAGNET MOTOR, so either way, we can have FREE ENERGY.  So now I'm wondering, does this device realy induce a DC voltage as the strip moves through?
« Last Edit: 2011-07-14, 18:31:48 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
Here is a very nice article on hoax OU devices and why they can't work:

http://members.tele2.nl/kovavla/hoaxes.html

The cold hard truth: you can not extract extra energy from a magnetic field

G,  that's a very biased and ignorant article.   

I thought a few devices he mentions as "hoaxes"  worked as claimed, like the  Hans Koller device and the Muammer Yildiz motor, witnessed by university profesors and students.    :-\

EM

EM,

The maggie includes the function of those flipped domains retaining their 'flip' for a short period after exiting the area doing the 'flipping'. If it was turned too fast, it wouldn't work.

I doubt anyone looked for drag on the rotation.

If there is any extra power it should be obtained from the effect called a 'Barkhausen Jump'. This is the smallest known example of magnetic reconnection.

I agree that there is no free energy contained in a magnetic field. However, I know our understanding of a magnetic field and flux is flawed and we are just starting to see some clarification. There is acknowledged unaccounted for power released during magnetic reconnection. This recent discovery falls in-line with the closed-door intelligence teachings that a magnetic flux is analogous to a porous sponge. When expanded it contains high charge. When compressed it contains less charge. In a static state there is no absorption or expulsion of charge.

When magnetic flux density changes there is movement of charge....

It goes on but explains Faraday and non-Faraday induction far better than conventional wisdom, along with the real difference between static and non-static flux.

The punchline is 'there is only one flux and that is of potential' all the rest are results of changes in that potential.

The problem I see with using a maggie-like device for OU is it must move relatively slowly because magnetic domains in iron is at the heart of operation.

From http://mrx.pppl.gov/

"Experimental Test of the Sweet-Parker Model of Magnetic Reconnection

We report a quantitative experimental test of the Sweet-Parker model of magnetic reconnection in a controlled laboratory plasma. It is found that the observed reconnection rate can be explained by a generalized Sweet-Parker model which incorporates compressibility, downstream pressure, and the effective resistivity. The latter is significantly enhanced over its classical values in the collisionless limit."

tExB=qr
slowly changing domains

Romero's output trace had a slow modulation...

This Marconi  "Maggie"  setup definitely operates on the Barkhausen effect, and the RF actualy facilitates faster, or rather more numerous "snappings" or flips of the magnetic domains in the iron.

So, a very simple experiment is to just drag an iron rod or cable through the center of a coil with a magnet near by, like in his set up.   Now, all the flips that occur generate pulses of one polarity only.  But what if we TUNE the coil with a capacitor, and find that optimal frequency where the flips can occur even more easily, after all that's what the RF frequency does in the first place.   

With this tuned method, we can have a good size output of AC and DC power!

I'm building this setup, it's too easy to ignore.

EM

tExB=qr
G,  that's a very biased and ignorant article.   

I thought a few devices he mentions as "hoaxes"  worked as claimed, like the  Hans Koller device and the Muammer Yildiz motor, witnessed by university profesors and students.    :-\

EM

On another page he list several valid devices.

He has a good point that a magnetic field is a conservative field and not an energy source.

Abstract from IEEE paper

Notice the effects of tension and compression and orientation.  

Surface Barkhausen noise (SBN) generation has been monitored for two different sweep-field orientations in a pipeline half-section that was subjected to circumferential tensile and compressive stresses. When the sweep field was oriented in the circumferential direction, the SBN increased with applied tension and decreased with compression. The SBN signal was more sensitive to tension than to compression. This is explained in terms of a preferred axial domain orientation. Unlike the case of a circumferential magnetic sweep field, neither tension nor comparison had a significant effect on the SBN signal when the field was oriented axially

Also, look at this presentation, very informative.

http://www.airlines.org/SafetyOps/EM/Documents/2010%20NDT%2011%20Practical%20Aspects%20of%20NDT%20of%20BNA.pdf

EM

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I was reading DePalma's philosophy on audio design, when this popped up:

In a vacuum tube amplifier there is essentially zero time delay between the signal grid drive and a current response at the plate. This not the case with transistors where the flow of charge carriers through solid semi-conductors is much slower than electrons moving through a vacuum.

Seems to support what SM was telling us. ;)

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
DePalma also said this:

There is probably no inherent musical superiority of tubes vs transistors. All known gain - transconductance devices have separate and individual characteristics. The design problem is to interface the active elements with the circuit topology in the most harmonious manner.

Regarding this:
there is essentially zero time delay between the signal grid drive and a current response at the plate

Actually, there is always a transport delay in tubes, as electrons do not travel instantly from cathode to anode but can approach the speed of light if the anode voltage is high enough. Still it takes time, it is not instantaneous, especially at low plate voltages.  

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
ION,

Perhaps what DePalma really meant was that transport time in tubes relative to silicone is much much faster.

And I do like his design philosophy, as well as his insight about different gain devices.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
ION,

Perhaps what DePalma really meant was that transport time in tubes relative to silicone is much much faster.

And I do like his design philosophy, as well as his insight about different gain devices.

Yes, he probably should have said the transport delay in vacuum tubes is significantly less than in transistors by ("x") orders of magnitude. But again this has to be qualified e.g. are we comparing audio grade transistors to audio grade tubes or UHF transistors to UHF tubes.

At any rate transport delay in itself is not evil, but may become noxious when negative feedback is used, unless the negative feedback is in the form of local stage degeneration. If it is global NFB, too much of it can produce bad results. This is a complicated issue, both phase, transient and frequency dependent.

Having read his historical background, he was very blessed to have the acquaintanceship with the early pioneers of HiFi and tube amp design that he did. Being just a few years younger, I also grew up in that era but did not have the associations except by reading and absorbing the literature of that era and building some of the period designs. His heroes in the field were also mine.
  I was lucky enough to score the very nice Dynaco A440 output transformer at a surplus store which formed the basis of many of my trial designs back then, but my tube amp construction projects go back to the mid 50's with 4 pin triodes.

I also enjoy his philosophy.
« Last Edit: 2013-12-26, 22:07:30 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
http://www.free-energy.ws/bruce-depalma.html

"Bruce DePalma's primary contribution to Science is the discovery that "Inertia is not a property of Mass. Inertia is a property of Space, and Space confers its Inertia on the Masses that occupy it". He further discovered that the Inertial Field of Space can be polarized simply by rotating an object. Conventionally, this situation creates the appearance of Centrifugal Force at the perimeter of a rotating object, but DePalma discovered that it also produces a corresponding reduction of Inertial forces at the center of the rotating object. Neither Classical Mechanics, nor Quantum Mechanics, nor General Relativity predict or account for this phenomena, rendering them all obsolete."

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
http://www.free-energy.ws/bruce-depalma.html

"Bruce DePalma's primary contribution to Science is the discovery that "Inertia is not a property of Mass. Inertia is a property of Space, and Space confers its Inertia on the Masses that occupy it". He further discovered that the Inertial Field of Space can be polarized simply by rotating an object. Conventionally, this situation creates the appearance of Centrifugal Force at the perimeter of a rotating object, but DePalma discovered that it also produces a corresponding reduction of Inertial forces at the center of the rotating object. Neither Classical Mechanics, nor Quantum Mechanics, nor General Relativity predict or account for this phenomena, rendering them all obsolete."

Dear Grumpy.

With the above quote I think you have answered Duncan's question in the "Jig's up" thread !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

tExB=qr
Dear Grumpy.

With the above quote I think you have answered Duncan's question in the "Jig's up" thread !!  ;)

Cheers Grum.

Which question was that?

Harold Aspden found an effect that appears to be related - "virtual inertia":  http://www.aetherscience.org/www-aspden-org/papers/bib/1995f.htm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 12:03:16